BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
153,801 - 153,820 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day,he never immigrated to the United States.
True. So what?

EVERY child born on US soil except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen. That is true REGARDLESS of the citizenship of the parents.

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the
Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born
citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg.

"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

More reading on the subject:

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3 ...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname ...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit ...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden ...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see where you are coming from.
MSNBC Congress approval rating plummets to 5%
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/10/09/poll-republica ...
Now Real Clear Politics averages the Pollong.
Real Clear Politics Congressional Job Approval
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other ...
<quoted text>
Until about a week or two BEFORE the election. So did both Gallup and Rasmussen.
Oh, the approval rating for Congress is not for the individual Reps. The individual Reps. CONSTITUENTS are the ones who really count.
I have not been very hot on Speaker Bonehead but lately I have been liking him more.
Real Clear got it wrong.

Nate Silver got it right.

Rouge lambasted Nate Silver.

Rouge has memory problems.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have four or five hoodies. I like them when I go fishing when it is cool out. I not only have a Large one but I also have some XL ones so I can wear two at the same time.
Watch out for guys wearing hoodies and driving fishing boats.
I have several hoodies, but I also have several hats I bought in Ireland (I go there every other year).

I was walking down the street in Manchester, CT, when I noticed a cop car slowly following me (he thinking I did not know he was behind me). I was wearing a traditional Irish eight quarter cap. The stupid cop thought it might be gang colors. After a while I stopped and looked at him quizzically. He then took off. Sad.

How could an effing' cop who allegedly knows the latest in gang colors think a traditional Irish tweed cap has a friggin' thing to do with gangs? I was a corporate professional walking down the street and this moron thought I might be a gang-banger? Because of an Irish tweed cap?

Unbelievable, but true.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

But it is okay for a black person to call a white person Honkie or Cracker. I wonder if they will punish the people who sent him Facebook messages of threats?

15-year-old punished for quoting Gus Johnson, Madden video game in middle school football game

As first reported by the Sandusky Register, the Margaretta School District announced that it had punished a 15-year-old who had said the following of a player who is of Haitian descent: "He's got that getting-away-from-the-cops speed."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep...
tm clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama's approval rating is down to .... 37%. Maybe that is why he is getting very nervous ..... and Speaker Bonehead has dug in his heals.
Republicans don't believe in Democracy. They are unhappy with the legal passing of the healthcare program, the fact that Obama won the election based on it, and are afraid now to put it to a vote.

Looks like they are anarchists. USA is a banana republic.. can't follow the laws and rules of democracy.

Republican Corporatists want to punish the American population for not voting for them by destroying the country. They almost did it in 2009 but Obama stabilized the economy.. Now they are going to really destroy it. Wake up America..

True Fascism is rearing its head. Get ready for the ovens.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious. So, you're not American?
Here's what happens when you don't agree with Justice OMG ha ha LMAO LRS, you :

1) are not American;
2) should not be American;
3) should leave the United States;
4) are threatened with violence or death;
5) are all of the above.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pays you to post this stupid crap?
When you're dumbfounded, or "clownstomped" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you have a knack of coming up with insignificances like : "Who pays you to post this stupid crap?". I see there has been no improvement while I was away. Unlike fine wine, aging makes you even worse and more ignorant.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

tm clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't believe in Democracy. They are unhappy with the legal passing of the healthcare program, the fact that Obama won the election based on it, and are afraid now to put it to a vote.
Looks like they are anarchists. USA is a banana republic.. can't follow the laws and rules of democracy.
Republican Corporatists want to punish the American population for not voting for them by destroying the country. They almost did it in 2009 but Obama stabilized the economy.. Now they are going to really destroy it. Wake up America..
Obobblehead hasn't done a damn thing for this country, except divide it. He is a fraud, liar and a joke. Not to mention he has no idea what he is doing. Now, get on back up the hill where your toothless kin reside. LMAO!!!

"Get ready for the ovens" ..... Ladies first!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happens when you don't agree with Justice OMG ha ha LMAO LRS, you :
1) are not American;
2) should not be American;
3) should leave the United States;
4) are threatened with violence or death;
5) are all of the above.
Got a point?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with my comprehension. Your statement came off exactly as I said and you decline to explain. That's alright. I have a pretty good idea of what you meant.
Quit pretending and papering over your ignorance. You don't have a pretty or ugly idea what he meant. Ask GWB who forced is whole cabinet to attend his morning prayer meetings...or the unsaid "or else"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several hoodies, but I also have several hats I bought in Ireland (I go there every other year).
I was walking down the street in Manchester, CT, when I noticed a cop car slowly following me (he thinking I did not know he was behind me). I was wearing a traditional Irish eight quarter cap. The stupid cop thought it might be gang colors. After a while I stopped and looked at him quizzically. He then took off. Sad.
How could an effing' cop who allegedly knows the latest in gang colors think a traditional Irish tweed cap has a friggin' thing to do with gangs? I was a corporate professional walking down the street and this moron thought I might be a gang-banger? Because of an Irish tweed cap?
Unbelievable, but true.
I don't know what else you were wearing or what time of day. Cops don't waste their time, they get points for making arrests.
When I was trucking I would still have to walk my dog and a lot of people thought I was an RVer. I also noticed that if the truck stop restaurant was near full, a woman would sit down next to me. I guess they think I am a grandfatherly figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

tm clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, if "Corporatists" destroy America, how would they earn money? This I gotta hear!!! I want everyone to be able to make as much money as they can. A rising tide, lifts all boats!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

<quoted text>
When you're dumbfounded, or "clownstomped" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you have a knack of coming up with insignificances like : "Who pays you to post this stupid crap?". I see there has been no improvement while I was away. Unlike fine wine, aging makes you even worse and more ignorant.
You become a bit more like a football bat with each passing day.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say the same thing when Tip O'Neal shut down the government a dozen times when Reagan was president? It is O'Bummer Boy who will not negotiate even one iota whereas Bill Clinton negotiated with Newt Gingrich.
O'Bummer is a spoiled brat who demands he get his way.
<quoted text>
Did Speaker Bonehead? Waz da matta, cat got yo tongue.
When birthers are beffudled and confused, they call their betters names, like "Speaker Bonehead" or "O'Bummer Boy ". No respect, no class.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

If I am going to sell a car/boat, etc. and a white guy offers me $4,000 and a black guy offers me $5,000, guess who I will sell it to?
Same thing if I need some one to take care of my lawn.(I can take care of it now but maybe not in the future) A white guy wants $100 per month and a Hispanic says he will do it for $75, guess who I'll hire? Now if at the end of the month I am not happy with his work, I'll call the other guy up and offer him the job.
It is not the color of their skin, it is the color of their MONEY!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Clear got it wrong.
Nate Silver got it right.
Rouge lambasted Nate Silver.
Rouge has memory problems.
Real Clear got it right. Their polls followed the mood of the voters. Both Rasmussen and Gallup's last polls were right on.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Quit pretending and papering over your ignorance. You don't have a pretty or ugly idea what he meant. Ask GWB who forced is whole cabinet to attend his morning prayer meetings...or the unsaid "or else"
Quiet. No one wants to hear any of your BS. Really!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Batboy already has his panties in a wad. Guess he didn't do too well in Vegas. Getting a bit pudgy there, ain't ya? LMAO!
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be only correct in two instance.
FIrst instance, if Obama were born in the 1800s to an Indian tribe that was recognized by the United States government as being ALIEN NATION within the United States.
Second instance, if Obama were born in Hawaii while Hawaii was occupied by foreign troops and his father was a foreign soldier who had no allegiance to the United States.
Since Obama wasn't an Indian in the 1800s and his father wasn't a foreign soldier occupying Hawaii then Obama is a natural born citizen.
LMAO!!! Last time I looked the UK was a foreign nation, makes no difference where it is located.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Under US law and the Constitution NO child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is subject to ANY foreign power.
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg.
You cannot read into the Constitution something that it does not say, and it does not say that the US-born children of foreigners OR dual citizens are not eligible to become president. It does not say it.
LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Tinka 1,079,668
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 4 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 6 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••