BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174411 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress approval rating 5%.
Oh, I see where you are coming from.

MSNBC Congress approval rating plummets to 5%
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/10/09/poll-republica...

Now Real Clear Politics averages the Pollong.

Real Clear Politics Congressional Job Approval
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#174413 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama's approval rating is down to .... 37%. Maybe that is why he is getting very nervous ..... and Speaker Bonehead has dug in his heals.
<quoted text>
My source says it is holding at 13%. The only pol numbers that have gone down is Obummer Boys.
Oh, a lot of Republicans are upset with their Reps. Mine is Ander Crenshaw who is a Country Club RINO and I write him all the time. I'm 50/50 as I believe it is not right to only criticize as you also need to tell people when they are doing good.
And I have only called the Obama White House four or so times and only to tell them when Obama is doing something good as I don't believe he gives a damn when I disagree with him.
"Your poll"? is that a joke?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#174414 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see where you are coming from.
MSNBC Congress approval rating plummets to 5%
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/10/09/poll-republica...
Now Real Clear Politics averages the Pollong.
Real Clear Politics Congressional Job Approval
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Real Clear thought Mitt would win.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174415 Oct 9, 2013
Gunman who fired on federal building ID’d as ex-police officer
Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A former Wheeling police officer reportedly fired up to 30 shots into the federal courthouse Wednesday afternoon before he was shot and killed by police.

A witness told MetroNews the gunman used a rifle, reloading at least once, as he fired at the federal building around 2:45 p.m.

No one inside the building was hurt. Authorities said the gunman, identified as Thomas Picard, died at a local hospital. U.S. attorney Bill Ihlenfeld said Picard was a former Wheeling police officer.

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/2013/10/gunman-fired...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174416 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see where you are coming from.
MSNBC Congress approval rating plummets to 5%
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/10/09/poll-republica ...
Now Real Clear Politics averages the Pollong.
Real Clear Politics Congressional Job Approval
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Clear thought Mitt would win.
Until about a week or two BEFORE the election. So did both Gallup and Rasmussen.
Oh, the approval rating for Congress is not for the individual Reps. The individual Reps. CONSTITUENTS are the ones who really count.
I have not been very hot on Speaker Bonehead but lately I have been liking him more.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#174417 Oct 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day,he never immigrated to the United States.
True. So what?

EVERY child born on US soil except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen. That is true REGARDLESS of the citizenship of the parents.

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the
Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born
citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg.

"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

More reading on the subject:

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3 ...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname ...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit ...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden ...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#174418 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see where you are coming from.
MSNBC Congress approval rating plummets to 5%
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/10/09/poll-republica ...
Now Real Clear Politics averages the Pollong.
Real Clear Politics Congressional Job Approval
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other ...
<quoted text>
Until about a week or two BEFORE the election. So did both Gallup and Rasmussen.
Oh, the approval rating for Congress is not for the individual Reps. The individual Reps. CONSTITUENTS are the ones who really count.
I have not been very hot on Speaker Bonehead but lately I have been liking him more.
Real Clear got it wrong.

Nate Silver got it right.

Rouge lambasted Nate Silver.

Rouge has memory problems.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#174419 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have four or five hoodies. I like them when I go fishing when it is cool out. I not only have a Large one but I also have some XL ones so I can wear two at the same time.
Watch out for guys wearing hoodies and driving fishing boats.
I have several hoodies, but I also have several hats I bought in Ireland (I go there every other year).

I was walking down the street in Manchester, CT, when I noticed a cop car slowly following me (he thinking I did not know he was behind me). I was wearing a traditional Irish eight quarter cap. The stupid cop thought it might be gang colors. After a while I stopped and looked at him quizzically. He then took off. Sad.

How could an effing' cop who allegedly knows the latest in gang colors think a traditional Irish tweed cap has a friggin' thing to do with gangs? I was a corporate professional walking down the street and this moron thought I might be a gang-banger? Because of an Irish tweed cap?

Unbelievable, but true.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174420 Oct 9, 2013
But it is okay for a black person to call a white person Honkie or Cracker. I wonder if they will punish the people who sent him Facebook messages of threats?

15-year-old punished for quoting Gus Johnson, Madden video game in middle school football game

As first reported by the Sandusky Register, the Margaretta School District announced that it had punished a 15-year-old who had said the following of a player who is of Haitian descent: "He's got that getting-away-from-the-cops speed."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep...
tm clmns

Victoria, Canada

#174421 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama's approval rating is down to .... 37%. Maybe that is why he is getting very nervous ..... and Speaker Bonehead has dug in his heals.
Republicans don't believe in Democracy. They are unhappy with the legal passing of the healthcare program, the fact that Obama won the election based on it, and are afraid now to put it to a vote.

Looks like they are anarchists. USA is a banana republic.. can't follow the laws and rules of democracy.

Republican Corporatists want to punish the American population for not voting for them by destroying the country. They almost did it in 2009 but Obama stabilized the economy.. Now they are going to really destroy it. Wake up America..

True Fascism is rearing its head. Get ready for the ovens.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174422 Oct 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious. So, you're not American?
Here's what happens when you don't agree with Justice OMG ha ha LMAO LRS, you :

1) are not American;
2) should not be American;
3) should leave the United States;
4) are threatened with violence or death;
5) are all of the above.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174423 Oct 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pays you to post this stupid crap?
When you're dumbfounded, or "clownstomped" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you have a knack of coming up with insignificances like : "Who pays you to post this stupid crap?". I see there has been no improvement while I was away. Unlike fine wine, aging makes you even worse and more ignorant.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174424 Oct 9, 2013
tm clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't believe in Democracy. They are unhappy with the legal passing of the healthcare program, the fact that Obama won the election based on it, and are afraid now to put it to a vote.
Looks like they are anarchists. USA is a banana republic.. can't follow the laws and rules of democracy.
Republican Corporatists want to punish the American population for not voting for them by destroying the country. They almost did it in 2009 but Obama stabilized the economy.. Now they are going to really destroy it. Wake up America..
True Fascism is rearing its head. Get ready for the ovens.
Obobblehead hasn't done a damn thing for this country, except divide it. He is a fraud, liar and a joke. Not to mention he has no idea what he is doing. Now, get on back up the hill where your toothless kin reside. LMAO!!!

"Get ready for the ovens" ..... Ladies first!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174425 Oct 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happens when you don't agree with Justice OMG ha ha LMAO LRS, you :
1) are not American;
2) should not be American;
3) should leave the United States;
4) are threatened with violence or death;
5) are all of the above.
Got a point?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174426 Oct 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with my comprehension. Your statement came off exactly as I said and you decline to explain. That's alright. I have a pretty good idea of what you meant.
Quit pretending and papering over your ignorance. You don't have a pretty or ugly idea what he meant. Ask GWB who forced is whole cabinet to attend his morning prayer meetings...or the unsaid "or else"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174427 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several hoodies, but I also have several hats I bought in Ireland (I go there every other year).
I was walking down the street in Manchester, CT, when I noticed a cop car slowly following me (he thinking I did not know he was behind me). I was wearing a traditional Irish eight quarter cap. The stupid cop thought it might be gang colors. After a while I stopped and looked at him quizzically. He then took off. Sad.
How could an effing' cop who allegedly knows the latest in gang colors think a traditional Irish tweed cap has a friggin' thing to do with gangs? I was a corporate professional walking down the street and this moron thought I might be a gang-banger? Because of an Irish tweed cap?
Unbelievable, but true.
I don't know what else you were wearing or what time of day. Cops don't waste their time, they get points for making arrests.
When I was trucking I would still have to walk my dog and a lot of people thought I was an RVer. I also noticed that if the truck stop restaurant was near full, a woman would sit down next to me. I guess they think I am a grandfatherly figure.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174428 Oct 9, 2013
tm clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't believe in Democracy. They are unhappy with the legal passing of the healthcare program, the fact that Obama won the election based on it, and are afraid now to put it to a vote.
Looks like they are anarchists. USA is a banana republic.. can't follow the laws and rules of democracy.
Republican Corporatists want to punish the American population for not voting for them by destroying the country. They almost did it in 2009 but Obama stabilized the economy.. Now they are going to really destroy it. Wake up America..
True Fascism is rearing its head. Get ready for the ovens.
Okay, if "Corporatists" destroy America, how would they earn money? This I gotta hear!!! I want everyone to be able to make as much money as they can. A rising tide, lifts all boats!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174429 Oct 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're dumbfounded, or "clownstomped" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you have a knack of coming up with insignificances like : "Who pays you to post this stupid crap?". I see there has been no improvement while I was away. Unlike fine wine, aging makes you even worse and more ignorant.
You become a bit more like a football bat with each passing day.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174430 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say the same thing when Tip O'Neal shut down the government a dozen times when Reagan was president? It is O'Bummer Boy who will not negotiate even one iota whereas Bill Clinton negotiated with Newt Gingrich.
O'Bummer is a spoiled brat who demands he get his way.
<quoted text>
Did Speaker Bonehead? Waz da matta, cat got yo tongue.
When birthers are beffudled and confused, they call their betters names, like "Speaker Bonehead" or "O'Bummer Boy ". No respect, no class.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174431 Oct 9, 2013
If I am going to sell a car/boat, etc. and a white guy offers me $4,000 and a black guy offers me $5,000, guess who I will sell it to?
Same thing if I need some one to take care of my lawn.(I can take care of it now but maybe not in the future) A white guy wants $100 per month and a Hispanic says he will do it for $75, guess who I'll hire? Now if at the end of the month I am not happy with his work, I'll call the other guy up and offer him the job.
It is not the color of their skin, it is the color of their MONEY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Patrick 1,110,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••