BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194384 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174434 Oct 9, 2013
Batboy already has his panties in a wad. Guess he didn't do too well in Vegas. Getting a bit pudgy there, ain't ya? LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174435 Oct 9, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be only correct in two instance.
FIrst instance, if Obama were born in the 1800s to an Indian tribe that was recognized by the United States government as being ALIEN NATION within the United States.
Second instance, if Obama were born in Hawaii while Hawaii was occupied by foreign troops and his father was a foreign soldier who had no allegiance to the United States.
Since Obama wasn't an Indian in the 1800s and his father wasn't a foreign soldier occupying Hawaii then Obama is a natural born citizen.
LMAO!!! Last time I looked the UK was a foreign nation, makes no difference where it is located.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174436 Oct 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Under US law and the Constitution NO child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is subject to ANY foreign power.
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg.
You cannot read into the Constitution something that it does not say, and it does not say that the US-born children of foreigners OR dual citizens are not eligible to become president. It does not say it.
LMAO!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174437 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Extradition treaty doesn't allow a foreign nation's troops or police to come in the United States to arrest or detain its subjects or citizens in the United States.
LMAO!!! We as a nation can go into any country to protect our citizens that are there, remember Granada.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174438 Oct 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingham also said:
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the
Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born
citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg.
LMAO!!!
Bingham:
[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen...[6]

Yep, he was right in 1869, the 14th amendment was ratified in 1868, to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, persons can't be subjects of any foreign power.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#174439 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what else you were wearing or what time of day. Cops don't waste their time, they get points for making arrests.
When I was trucking I would still have to walk my dog and a lot of people thought I was an RVer. I also noticed that if the truck stop restaurant was near full, a woman would sit down next to me. I guess they think I am a grandfatherly figure.
6:00 PM Standard business casual clothing. Residential area.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several hoodies, but I also have several hats I bought in Ireland (I go there every other year).
I was walking down the street in Manchester, CT, when I noticed a cop car slowly following me (he thinking I did not know he was behind me). I was wearing a traditional Irish eight quarter cap. The stupid cop thought it might be gang colors. After a while I stopped and looked at him quizzically. He then took off. Sad.
How could an effing' cop who allegedly knows the latest in gang colors think a traditional Irish tweed cap has a friggin' thing to do with gangs? I was a corporate professional walking down the street and this moron thought I might be a gang-banger? Because of an Irish tweed cap?
Unbelievable, but true.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174440 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Bingham's statement about " parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty " was a misstatement of the common law regarding citizenship in the United States.
The correct statement of the common law of citizenship in the United States as stated by Bingham's fellow Senators and Congressman is as follows:
"I understand that under naturalization laws children who are born here of parents who have not been naturalized are citizens. That is the law, as I understand it at the present time." Senator Trumbull, Cong. Globe, 39th Cong., 1st Sess. 498 (January 30, 1866)
"There has been no time since the foundation of the government when an American Congress could by possibly have enacted such a law, or with propriety have made such a declaration. What is this declaration? All persons born in this country are citizens." Senator Morrill, Cong. Globe, 39th Cong., 1st Sess. 570 (February 1, 1866)
“They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born WITHIN THE JURISDICTION of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as WERE BORN IN THE COUNTRY or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).[emphasis added]
LMAO!!! Misstatement my ass, the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the 14th amendment did away with the English Common Law that the states were using to make citizens. Citizenship is now Constitutional Law, since the states made such a mess of citizenship requirements.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174441 Oct 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOWEVER, the USA can, and DOES, consider that every child born on US soil is a Natural Born US Citizen regardless of the foreign law that claims that that child is a citizen of that country. That is our sovereign right as an independent country, and there is NOTHING in the US Constitution or any law that says to the contrary.
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the
Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born
citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg.
LMAO!!! The US hasn't the right to strip a foreign citizenship from anyone, unless requested by the holder. Has Obama requested any such action, I don't think so!!
Your president is in deep shit!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174442 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several hoodies, but I also have several hats I bought in Ireland (I go there every other year).
I was walking down the street in Manchester, CT, when I noticed a cop car slowly following me (he thinking I did not know he was behind me). I was wearing a traditional Irish eight quarter cap. The stupid cop thought it might be gang colors. After a while I stopped and looked at him quizzically. He then took off. Sad.
How could an effing' cop who allegedly knows the latest in gang colors think a traditional Irish tweed cap has a friggin' thing to do with gangs? I was a corporate professional walking down the street and this moron thought I might be a gang-banger? Because of an Irish tweed cap?
Unbelievable, but true.
Ahem!!!! Bullshyt! Ahem!!!!

Bristol, CT

#174443 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Clear got it right. Their polls followed the mood of the voters. Both Rasmussen and Gallup's last polls were right on.
Rouge lambasted Silver. Wrong. Flat out Wrong. Silver got it right. FACT.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Clear got it wrong.
Nate Silver got it right.
Rouge lambasted Nate Silver.
Rouge has memory problems.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174444 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
6:00 PM Standard business casual clothing. Residential area.
<quoted text>
You obviously looked like a punk to the cop! LMAO! Even in your "standard business clothing"! LMAO! Even better!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174445 Oct 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day,he never immigrated to the United States.
and therefore his children born in the US are citizens of his country of origin, be it Mexico, Germany, UK or Kenya.
We have to put a stop to all of this foreign influence, soon we will look like the EU.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174446 Oct 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem!!!! Bullshyt! Ahem!!!!
LMAO!!!! Looks like wojar has disclosed his race. Hell, that is OK, now we know where he is coming from.

Bristol, CT

#174447 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Extradition treaty doesn't allow a foreign nation's troops or police to come in the United States to arrest or detain its subjects or citizens in the United States.]/QUOTE]

[QUOTE who="Dale"]<quote d text>LMAO!!! We as a nation can go into any country to protect our citizens that are there, remember Granada.
Hey Dufus Dolt, Atticus was talking about foreign troops coming into the US. Last time I checked, Grenada didn't attack the US.

Duh!

Bristol, CT

#174448 Oct 9, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Looks like wojar has disclosed his race. Hell, that is OK, now we know where he is coming from.
Irish German Polish.

You know crap.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174449 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If I am going to sell a car/boat, etc. and a white guy offers me $4,000 and a black guy offers me $5,000, guess who I will sell it to?
Same thing if I need some one to take care of my lawn.(I can take care of it now but maybe not in the future) A white guy wants $100 per month and a Hispanic says he will do it for $75, guess who I'll hire? Now if at the end of the month I am not happy with his work, I'll call the other guy up and offer him the job.
It is not the color of their skin, it is the color of their MONEY!
Obama's analogy the other day was backward. If I want more money from the bank,I have to borrow it on their terms. If I don't want to be further in debt,I need to spend less money. If I spend more money than I can afford,I am putting pressure on myself,I can't blame it on 50% of the population just like I can't spend like the Jones's. Who ever writes the words for Obama's teleprompter should be downsized,furloughed and sent home with out pay.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174450 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dufus Dolt, Atticus was talking about foreign troops coming into the US. Last time I checked, Grenada didn't attack the US.
Duh!
LMAO!!! Dumbass, our citizens are under our jurisdiction, no matter where they are.
You fuch with our citizen, you will get a boot up your ass, "From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli".
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#174451 Oct 9, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
I've got to say, to continue harping on the citizen issue with our muslim president is as idiotic as "democracynow" thinking a) that we're a democracy b)and that beating the Bush pinata is a fruitful narrative.
We do not know what is from God and
what isn't. We take the punches and
learn. Righteousness always wins.
He is the good guy.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174452 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Irish German Polish.
You know crap.
LMAO!! So why talk about wearing colors!! Sounds like BS to me.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174453 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Irish German Polish.
You know crap.
LMAO!! Yep, I do know crap, I post you everyday, but I don't get the aroma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Liberals Smell Funny 1,262,646
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min John Oliver 100,266
Amy 7-29-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Business owner 54,330
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mark 52,057
abby7-29-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
Cincinnati campus police officer charged with m... 2 hr Middle of the road 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages