BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174283 Oct 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered. James Madison already gave the Play Justice the answer:“[P]lace is the most certain criterion [of allegiance].” He also mentioned that it is “what applies in the United States.” Chancellor Lewis Sandford confirmed that jus soli birthright citizenship was still the practice in 1844. James Kent, who was personally recommended by John Jay to be the first Professor of Law at Columbia, and who grew up during the Revolution noted in his Commentaries on American Law that natural born citizens were so born “without any regard or reference to the political condition or allegiance of their parents.” Bancroft’s History of the U.S.(1876) stated,“Everyone who first saw light on American soil was a natural-born American citizen.” Judge Pinckney McElwee quoted Frederick Van Dyne on “Citizenship of the United States”,(1904) pp.32 “It was almost universally conceded that citizenship by birth in the United States was governed by the principles of the English common law.” Congressional Record 14-June-1967, p. 15876. According to the distinguished scholar William Rawle in “A View of the Constitution of the United States,” 84-101 (2nd ed. 1829),“[E]very person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity.” And then the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment, John Bingham, Lyman Trumbull and Howard Jacob all clearly stated their agreement with citizenship by birth. Chief Justice John Marshall in Murray v. The Charming Betsy, 2 Cranch 64, 119 (1804) that all persons born in the United States were citizens thereof:“Whether a person born within the United States, or becoming a citizen according to the established laws of the country, can devest himself absolutely of that character otherwise than in such manner as may be prescribed by law, is a question which is not necessary at present to decide.”
Now if Play Justice wishes to disregard James Madison, John Marshall, James Kent, Lewis Sandford, William Rawle, Frederick Van Dyne, and every court of the United States he can throw a tantrum, jump up and down and insist I have not answered his question.
Who the F gives a crap?
<quoted text>
You're right, you didn't answer the question. I asked "you" why the U.S. would deem a child of two aliens an NBC. "You" have no answer. Enough said! LMAO run along now, lil fella

Apparently you give an F because you're replying! Dipshyt! LMAO
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174284 Oct 8, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I am very particular who I tip a few brews with, I don't drink with communist.
Thought so. Both you and your Kissin Cousin are afraid of a beer bottle. Stuck on Mommie's Milk are you?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174285 Oct 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing "Conservative" about your delusion. You are an ultra-Liberal whack-job. Best change your ways
LMAO!!! You mean I shouldn't have voted for Romney, or are you saying that Liberals are whack-jobs???
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#174286 Oct 8, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, having been born in the USA---as has been shown overwhelmingly---is a Natural Born US Citizen.
When a new President is in office,
Obama will be known for what he
has accomplished.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174287 Oct 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing "Conservative" about your delusion. You are an ultra-Liberal whack-job. Best change your ways
Ooooo....fluffybritches issues a threat! Good one!!! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174288 Oct 8, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You mean I shouldn't have voted for Romney, or are you saying that Liberals are whack-jobs???
Well you are certainly a.Whack-job. And being in KanSass, if you voted for Romney then you really deserve everything you've got
wojar

Bristol, CT

#174289 Oct 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, you didn't answer the question. I asked "you" why the U.S. would deem a child of two aliens an NBC. "You" have no answer. Enough said! LMAO run along now, lil fella
Apparently you give an F because you're replying! Dipshyt! LMAO
James Madison said it was the most certain criterion of allegiance. But Play Justice apparently does not like that answer since he chronically ignores it and whine that I didn't answer his pointless question. Why did they? Lewis Stanford addressed that question in Lynch v. Clarke. Go read for yourself the passage about the only standard that existed at the time. However, it doesn't really matter the reason because it is historical fact that birthright citizenship was the rule. Even in the case of Look Tin Sing, Justice Field lamented the inadequacy of the jus soli rule but was resigned to the reality that it was the law.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174290 Oct 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooo....fluffybritche s issues a threat! Good one!!! LMAO!!!
Threat? Yet another English word Romper doesn't comprehend. The list just keeps growing.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#174291 Oct 8, 2013
Even in the case of Look Tin Sing, Justice Field lamented the inadequacy of the jus soli rule but was resigned to the reality that it was the law.

The key word is reality, something of which birfoons have, at best, only the most tenuous grasp.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174292 Oct 8, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
INTERVIEW: GENERAL JOSEPH P. HOAR
http://tinyurl.com/yqyep May 21, 2004
`The Neo-Cons Have Had Their Day;
Now It's Time for a Clean Sweep'
Gen. Joseph P. Hoar (USMC-ret.), a four-star general, was Commander in Chief, U.S. Central Command (1991-94), commanding the U.S. forces in the Persian Gulf after the 1991 war. He also served in the Vietnam War, as a battalion and brigade advisor with the Vietnamese Marines. He was interviewed by Jeffrey Steinberg on May 6, 2004.
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/interviews/2...
Your nothing but a partisan hack my friend. Not an objective brain cell between your ears. My dog is smarter then you, but you are just as loyal to your master. I'll give you that!
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174293 Oct 8, 2013
I've got to say, to continue harping on the citizen issue with our muslim president is as idiotic as "democracynow" thinking a) that we're a democracy b)and that beating the Bush pinata is a fruitful narrative.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174294 Oct 8, 2013
Police arrest 8 House members at immigration rally

Hummm, how many Republican Reps. were arrested breaking into the WWII memorial which was CLOSED? NONE!!! Now, the Washington Mall was open specifically for this immigration rally ..... but the Democrats still did something to get arrested!!! Why is it always Democrats, Occutards, etc. getting arrested and not Republicans, TEA Partiers, etc.?
Libtards are just obnoxious people.

WASHINGTON (AP)— At least eight Democratic members of the House were among about 200 people arrested Tuesday after they blocked a main street near the Capitol during a massive rally seeking to push Republicans to hold a vote on a stalled immigration reform bill.

Police would not identify those arrested. Representatives of the social policy organization Center for Community Change and The Associated Press witnessed the arrests of Reps. John Lewis, D-Ga.; Luis Gutiérrez, D-Ill.; Raúl Grijalva, D-Ariz.; Keith Ellison, D-Minn.; Joseph Crowley and Charles Rangel, both D-N.Y.; Al Green, D-Texas; and Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill.,
http://news.yahoo.com/police-arrest-8-house-m...
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#174295 Oct 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
Even in the case of Look Tin Sing, Justice Field lamented the inadequacy of the jus soli rule but was resigned to the reality that it was the law.
The key word is reality, something of which birfoons have, at best, only the most tenuous grasp.
Did he run for the Presidency?
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#174296 Oct 8, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
INTERVIEW: GENERAL JOSEPH P. HOAR
http://tinyurl.com/yqyep May 21, 2004
`The Neo-Cons Have Had Their Day;
Now It's Time for a Clean Sweep'
Gen. Joseph P. Hoar (USMC-ret.), a four-star general, was Commander in Chief, U.S. Central Command (1991-94), commanding the U.S. forces in the Persian Gulf after the 1991 war. He also served in the Vietnam War, as a battalion and brigade advisor with the Vietnamese Marines. He was interviewed by Jeffrey Steinberg on May 6, 2004.
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/interviews/2 ...
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nothing but a partisan hack my friend. Not an objective brain cell between your ears. My dog is smarter then you, but you are just as loyal to your master. I'll give you that!
If you Google "Generals who support Mitt Romney" you will probably get this;
500 ADMIRALS, GENERALS TO ENDORSE ROMNEY
Group posting full-page ad in Washington Times
Published: 11/04/2012
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/500-admirals-gener...

Now Google, "Generals who support Obama" and see what you get!
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#174297 Oct 8, 2013
It is sort of like how many scientist believe in man-made Global Warming. The Libtards will want you to believe that 99.7% of all scientists do but the fact is there is only about 5% that do.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174298 Oct 8, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
General Zinni They Screwed Up
http://tinyurl.com/yr2bq May 21, 2004
(CBS) Retired General Anthony Zinni is one of the most respected and outspoken military leaders of the past two decades.
From 1997 to 2000, he was commander-in-chief of the United States Central Command, in charge of all American troops in the Middle East. That was the same job held by Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf before him, and Gen. Tommy Franks after.
But Zinni broke ranks with the administration over the war in Iraq, and now, in his harshest criticism yet, he says senior officials at the Pentagon are guilty of dereliction of duty -- and that the time has come for heads to roll.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/21/60m...
---------
THE VIEW FROM CENTCOM....So what do former CENTCOM commanders think about the neocons and their war planning? Let's listen in:
http://tinyurl.com/2rh9c / May 21, 2004
General Joseph Hoar, 1991-1994: "Paul Wolfowitz is a very bright guy, but he doesn't know anything about war-fighting, and I suspect he knows less about counterinsurgency operations....I think that the neo-conservatives had their day, by selling to the President the need for invasion of Iraq. I think it's now time for a clean sweep—and it has been for some time, in my judgment—to get rid of these people."
General Anthony Zinni, 1997-2000: He believes the neocons, including Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith, the undersecretary of defense, have hijacked U.S. foreign policy: "In the lead-up to the Iraq war and its later conduct, I saw, at minimum, true dereliction, negligence and irresponsibility; at worst, lying, incompetence and corruption."
General Tommy Franks, 2000-2003: Doug Feith is "the fucking stupidest guy on the face of the earth."
General Binford Peay III, CENTCOM commander from 1994-1997, seems to have maintained a studious silence about the conduct of the war, perhaps understandable since he's now the chairman of the board of a defense contractor that, among other things, provides ammunition for the Army's Stryker brigades.
Still, that's a pretty remarkable record, isn't it? Three of the past four CENTCOM commanders, the guys who probably understand the military requirements of a war in the Middle East better than any other humans on the planet, think the people who planned this war are completely incompetent. Quite an accomplishment.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/ind...
You do know ALL generals are political appointees, don't you? They were appointed by a president and approved by the Senate. Who appointed Gen. Zini? Would it have been ..... Bill Clinton by chance?
Very few generals are either loony-lefties or loony-righties but some are ... left of center!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174299 Oct 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what the Heritage Foundation said when they originally proposed the individual mandate. It would save money under Republicans and cost under Democrats?
UR FOS Frank.
The Heritage Foundation never proposed a bill with over 50 taxes and over 2700 pages full of restrictions and requirements. The Heritage Foundation didn't propose a bill that would require 200 million people that already had insurance to lose the insurance they already had. The Heritage Foundation didn't propose a bill that would take massive amounts of dollars and send it around the world. ObamaKare is simply a bill that allows the government to have more control of our lives,the Heritage Foundation did not propose any thing like that.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#174301 Oct 8, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>er.LMAO!!!! Obama's natural allegiance was the same as his father's, unless you can prove that Sr. wasn't his father.
According to US law if one is born in the US one's natural allegiance is to the US without regard to the citizenship of the father.

According to Play Law it is anything Dale wants.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
At birth the US recognized Obama's immediate natural allegiance to the United States. British law was and is immaterial and had no force in the US.
Dale is several cards shy of a full deck.

Bristol, CT

#174302 Oct 8, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he run for the Presidency?
He could have.
wojar wrote:

Bristol, CT

#174303 Oct 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>James Madison said it was the most certain criterion of allegiance. But Play Justice apparently does not like that answer since he chronically ignores it and whine that I didn't answer his pointless question. Why did they? Lewis Stanford addressed that question in Lynch v. Clarke. Go read for yourself the passage about the only standard that existed at the time. However, it doesn't really matter the reason because it is historical fact that birthright citizenship was the rule. Even in the case of Look Tin Sing, Justice Field lamented the inadequacy of the jus soli rule but was resigned to the reality that it was the law.
Correction: Judge Lewis Sanford (not Stanford) auto correct struck again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,189,854
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 11 min RJS 7,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 51,389
matome(lebron) 3 hr add all 29c773b3 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Brian_G 51,335
Review: Royal Jewelry Shop Inc 6 hr Jerry Walton 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Independent1 800
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future