BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173737 Oct 3, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aliens must pay taxes, except for foreign diplomats and their families. Hence, aliens are just as subject to the jurisdiction of USA as US citizens. In fact, everyone in the USA is under the jurisdiction of the USA. A Frenchman or an Italian who is visiting and commits a federal crime will be tried by a federal court (or if a state crime tried by a state court, of course).
You cannot read into the Constitution something that is not there. And there isn't a single word IN the Constitution that bars the US-born children of foreigners or dual citizens from becoming president. And, as noted earlier, Bingham also said:
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
LMAO!!! Not so, aliens have never been "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution), if so they would be called citizens.(see 14th amendment)
The remainder of you post has been answered many times.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173738 Oct 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Since day 1 under the Constitution Congress has had the authority to enact naturalization law. Guess what Dufus? That's much more than 147 years that aliens have been required to be under the jurisdiction of the US before being naturalized in the US.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! The Constitution is the only law that creates a citizen, not the Naturalization Act.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173739 Oct 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you expect a Court to adopt play law? Ever? For any decision? Care to wager?
Glad to see you did get one thing right - no Court could remove a sitting POTUS - proving (again) the ignorance of Birfoons
LMAO!!! So why do you even mention the courts?
Keep flapping those lips, the clouds are getting darker.
wojar

Wallingford, CT

#173740 Oct 3, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Not so, aliens have never been "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution), if so they would be called citizens.(see 14th amendment)
The remainder of you post has been answered many times.
If Dufus Dale's babbling were correct no one could have been naturalized in the US following ratification of the 14th Amendment. Absurdities don't matter under Play Law.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173741 Oct 3, 2013
Question for the Tepublicans. Many TeaBaggers promised to shut down the Government during the most recent campaign season. Now that they've finally found one campaign promise that they have been able to keep they are giving all the "credit" to Obama. Why don't they want to take the credit for keeping their promise?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173742 Oct 3, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So why do you even mention the courts?
Keep flapping those lips, the clouds are getting darker.
Why do you mention your play law? You know that it has been rejected by every authority in the land and yet you blather on and on. Talk about delusional.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173743 Oct 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you prefer foreign policy based on religion? Does that mean you're not an American? Or does it just mean that you're as clueless as ever?
By the way moron. How did you say my statement came off? Oh - that's right - you claimed that must not be an American because of my experiences and concerns. Then you claimed that my experiences were the same as every other American..... Sure - you have a real solid grasp on reality
Tell us brainbucket, how do you go into the Middle East and NOT have religion become an issue? Who's the moron, moron? My point about your post was perfectly clear. You made it sound as though your family had been through something the rest of us haven't. I asked for an explanation and guess what? You can't give one!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173744 Oct 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Since day 1 under the Constitution Congress has had the authority to enact naturalization law. Guess what Dufus? That's much more than 147 years that aliens have been required to be under the jurisdiction of the US before being naturalized in the US.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You still haven't answered my question.

"What citizenship does an alien have prior to his naturalization?"

The first time the US government made citizens was in 1866, before that the states made the citizens, a completely new game and laws with creation of the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the 14th Amendment (ratified 1868).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173745 Oct 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us brainbucket, how do you go into the Middle East and NOT have religion become an issue? Who's the moron, moron? My point about your post was perfectly clear. You made it sound as though your family had been through something the rest of us haven't. I asked for an explanation and guess what? You can't give one!
I told you that I was making no such claim. I stated this in English. Your confusion should have been expected.

So you think we should base our foreign policy on Religion? I knew you weren't an Anerican
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173746 Oct 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you mention your play law? You know that it has been rejected by every authority in the land and yet you blather on and on. Talk about delusional.
LMAO!!!! The Law of the Land is the US Constitution and it looks like many are ignorant to its jurisdiction.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173747 Oct 3, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! The Law of the Land is the US Constitution and it looks like many are ignorant to its jurisdiction.
Well one of you anyway
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#173748 Oct 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What taxes do aliens pay? Are aliens listed by the Feds as "taxpayers"? You're almost as bright as a Cypress Knee. Someone pull the plug on this defect!
You're kidding of course. A rock star comes to the USA and has a tour in which he makes $10 million. She or he is required to pay tax on the $10 million, of course. A foreigner in the USA purchases a lottery ticket that wins $200 million. She or he is required to pay federal and state income taxes on the $200 million, of course.

However, for most income the USA has a rule that it calls "tax residency" meaning that while the USA has the power to tax everyone, it decides not to tax foreigners who have not resided in the USA for less than a specified time.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/visa-g...

Everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats is subject to the USA tax laws, an example of being subject to the jurisdiction.

You cannot read into the Constitution something that is not there. And there isn't a single word IN the Constitution that bars the US-born children of foreigners or dual citizens from becoming president. And, as noted earlier, Bingham also said:

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173749 Oct 3, 2013
Romper: "gee LTR - your family's experiences are much different than mine. You must not be an American"

Romper: "gee LTR - your family's experiences are just like every other American"

Poor Moron arguing with himself and comes out twice the loser
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173750 Oct 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Question for the Tepublicans. Many TeaBaggers promised to shut down the Government during the most recent campaign season. Now that they've finally found one campaign promise that they have been able to keep they are giving all the "credit" to Obama. Why don't they want to take the credit for keeping their promise?
LMAOI!!! You will have to refresh my memory on the "TeaBaggers" promising to shut down the government during the most recent campaign season. Are we in a campaign season. Who is running?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173751 Oct 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one of you anyway
LMAO!!! That is just your feeble thinking, remember you're just an uninformed tool.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173752 Oct 3, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAOI!!! You will have to refresh my memory on the "TeaBaggers" promising to shut down the government during the most recent campaign season. Are we in a campaign season. Who is running?
Most recent. Contrast that with current.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173753 Oct 3, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! That is just your feeble thinking, remember you're just an uninformed tool.
So you've found someone to adopt your delusion?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173754 Oct 3, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding of course. A rock star comes to the USA and has a tour in which he makes $10 million. She or he is required to pay tax on the $10 million, of course. A foreigner in the USA purchases a lottery ticket that wins $200 million. She or he is required to pay federal and state income taxes on the $200 million, of course.
However, for most income the USA has a rule that it calls "tax residency" meaning that while the USA has the power to tax everyone, it decides not to tax foreigners who have not resided in the USA for less than a specified time.
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/visa-g...
Everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats is subject to the USA tax laws, an example of being subject to the jurisdiction.
LMAO!!!

Ellen wrote:
"You cannot read into the Constitution something that is not there. And there isn't a single word IN the Constitution that bars the US-born children of foreigners or dual citizens from becoming president."

If it isn't there then it can't be Constitutional law and as you know the Constitution makes the citizens.(see 14th amendment)
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173755 Oct 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Most recent. Contrast that with current.
LMAO!!! Oh, I see. The one that started after Labor Day.
Have you noticed how much of the government has been shut down?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173756 Oct 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've found someone to adopt your delusion?
LMAO!! You the uninformed tool calling me, delusional! Hahahaha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 12-19 4 min PEllen 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min RACE 4,914
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min RACE 98,837
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,153,525
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min TRD 68,882
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 51,249
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?