BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,653)

Showing posts 153,041 - 153,060 of167,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Barack Obama SNL Obamacare Intro - Saturday Night Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Excellent, and well done, and what a look-alike ! Love it. And the dems do have a sense of humour, Rogue. I'm sure they are laughing as hard as the Repubs. And Obama doesn't come off as stupid. Just as a typical politician. How'd Palin come off on SNL as, remind us?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, a personal anecdote out of millions. You think your daughter is the only student to have been bullied1haraased at school? It is so unfortunate and it happens way too often, with authorities not willing to put a stop to it. And it happens to whites and to blacks and to Asians and everyone.
They did take care of the situation in your daughter's case, didn't it? Good for you, good for her. But Rogue, stop bringing up individual cases. They do not reflect the actual situation in such a big and diverse country such as the U.S. You also forget too rapidly that the school your girl attended did not allow, as recently as 50 years ago, black kids. They were lucky, yes, and just like dentists (see, Seinfeld, anti-dentai) they had their own schools, their own "wealthy" neighbourhoods, their own restaurants and swanky hotels, their own public toilets and fountains. Why, even the best place in the bus, the back, was reserved for blacks.
I read a piece lately in my newspaper that said that if blacks got serious and collectively recalled, remembered, what was done to them from the 17th to the 20th century, and ongoing in many cases, well, the whites would do well indeed to defend themselves and arm themselves to the teeth, much more than they are armed now, which is already too much. An American wrote that, not me.
No, racial harassment is rampant in schools. Not so much white-on-black but black-on-white because the school officials do not want to punish blacks proportional top whites.
That's right, for every black kid that is punished they MUST punish a white kid. Using this same logic, for every back person convicted of murder they must convict SIX white person of murder as there are six times as many white people as there are blacks.
I know it disturbs you that blacks are FIFTEEN TIMES more likely to commit murder than white are but we should not convict them at that same rate!!!

Poopo Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya?"

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is better quality. Thank you Huff Post!
SNL Cold Open: Jesse Pinkman Helps Obama Explain The Affordable Care Act Posted: 09/29/2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/29/snl-...
You wrote : "This is better quality. Thank you Huff Post!"

How strange, as when you want to really put a point across, you always quote "respectable" media like Huff or the Washington Post, or NYT, though it's rare you see something you like in those media. You give more weight to the latter than you do crappy WNd.com or Foxnews. Why? Is it because they report the news AS IS and keep their opinions in their editorials and op eds?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Excellent, and well done, and what a look-alike ! Love it. And the dems do have a sense of humour, Rogue. I'm sure they are laughing as hard as the Repubs. And Obama doesn't come off as stupid. Just as a typical politician. How'd Palin come off on SNL as, remind us?
You don't get it. Every late night committed show has turned on Obama with the exception of Letterman. WHY? Because their audiences have turned cold to Obama.
Why don't YOU remind of us of how Palin came off on SNL. I posted a link so maybe you can find a link to make YOUR point!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You wrote : "This is better quality. Thank you Huff Post!"
How strange, as when you want to really put a point across, you always quote "respectable" media like Huff or the Washington Post, or NYT, though it's rare you see something you like in those media. You give more weight to the latter than you do crappy WNd.com or Foxnews. Why? Is it because they report the news AS IS and keep their opinions in their editorials and op eds?
Obviously you have never watched Fox News. They HAVE news reporters who report the news and they also have new COMMENTATORS. Have you ever watched The Five?
I use to watch because I like the opinions of Bob Beckles but I stopped watch because Beckle made racial and gay slurs like using the racial words "honky" and "cracker" and then he made a GAY slur against Sean Hanity. If a Conservative had used those words, FOX NEWS would have kicked them off of the air. But Fox New puts up with Libtards as they need them for a counter balance.
Oh, months ago I was upset with Bill Oh'Really after he called Alan Combs a "liar" on his show. Yep, the only one spinning on The No Spin Zone is Bill Oh'Really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Yep, Bill Oh'Really loses his cool and makes an azz of himself.

Bill O'Reilly Flips Out At Alan Colmes -'You're Lying!'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh, Bill Oh'Really is conservatives only only a few issues like religion. On the rest of them he is a Libtard!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again, a personal anecdote out of millions. You think your daughter is the only student to have been bullied1haraased at school? It is so unfortunate and it happens way too often, with authorities not willing to put a stop to it. And it happens to whites and to blacks and to Asians and everyone.
They did take care of the situation in your daughter's case, didn't it? Good for you, good for her. But Rogue, stop bringing up individual cases. They do not reflect the actual situation in such a big and diverse country such as the U.S. You also forget too rapidly that the school your girl attended did not allow, as recently as 50 years ago, black kids. They were lucky, yes, and just like dentists (see, Seinfeld, anti-dentai) they had their own schools, their own "wealthy" neighbourhoods, their own restaurants and swanky hotels, their own public toilets and fountains. Why, even the best place in the bus, the back, was reserved for blacks.
I read a piece lately in my newspaper that said that if blacks got serious and collectively recalled, remembered, what was done to them from the 17th to the 20th century, and ongoing in many cases, well, the whites would do well indeed to defend themselves and arm themselves to the teeth, much more than they are armed now, which is already too much. An American wrote that, not me.
Rouge did well to help his grand daughter. It is a bit ironic that it takes bullying the school for the school to do anything about it. But totally justified no matter what color her bullies were.

Do you think black people are entitled to reparations? Just curious.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it. Every late night committed show has turned on Obama with the exception of Letterman. WHY? Because their audiences have turned cold to Obama.
Why don't YOU remind of us of how Palin came off on SNL. I posted a link so maybe you can find a link to make YOUR point!
How her imitator came off, Rogue, as per Obama. IMITATOR. Have you always confused real life with play-acting? Well, in law you haven't, yes, as you do play-act it quite well.

And you think that more than 100 SNL viewers are Republicans? What a joke. And the few that are don't catch on that it's a totally liberal progressive show - like "Blazing Saddles, which they think is an ode to racism, they think SNL's Obama impression was for real. Get real.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge did well to help his grand daughter. It is a bit ironic that it takes bullying the school for the school to do anything about it. But totally justified no matter what color her bullies were.
Do you think black people are entitled to reparations? Just curious.
Yes. as our native Canadians here in Canada are.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Scrutiny,
Those ER MD's are not trying to ratchet up medical bills by ordering all kinds of tests which rule out this or that. What they are essentially doing is making absolutely sure of themselves in order to avoid frivilous lawsuits brought against them by encountering attorneys.
They sometimes have to make split-second life and death decisions, whereas a lawyer can pick through a medical chart after the fact with a fine tooth comb at his leisure and in the comfort of his plush office.
One of the the modalities that suffers abuse because of this is computerized tomography, which is a very expensive test involving oodles of radiation and which many times results in a negative reading.
Las Cruces retiree

San Zenone Degli Ezzelini, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have trouble accepting that SNL actually performed a skit that poked fun at Democrat-supported Obama care.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Scrutiny,
Those ER MD's are not trying to ratchet up medical bills by ordering all kinds of tests which rule out this or that. What they are essentially doing is making absolutely sure of themselves in order to avoid frivilous lawsuits brought against them by encountering attorneys.
They sometimes have to make split-second life and death decisions, whereas a lawyer can pick through a medical chart after the fact with a fine tooth comb at his leisure and in the comfort of his plush office.
One of the the modalities that suffers abuse because of this is computerized tomography, which is a very expensive test involving oodles of radiation and which many times results in a negative reading.
Funny you mentioned tomography. X-rays are also abused... heavily.

My wife is a radiologist. The hospital she works for gives everyone who enters the ER a chest x-ray. No matter what the complaint. And I am sure you are right that it is at least partially motivated by thwarting lawsuits. But I am pretty sure they are delighted with the $450 each x-ray is worth.

From "my tummy hurts" to "I think I sprained my ankle"...chest x-ray.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes. as our native Canadians here in Canada are.
How do you justify that?

I mean... No one alive in the U.S. today was a slave. And I am willing to bet the number of slave owners hovers at about the same level.

And what are you thinking reparations should materialize as?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Problem here, Rogue. Follow U.S. regulations you say? Well and good. Problem, though, often is created by American multinationals that have their products manufactured offshore and exported to...the U.S. Defective toys laden with lead and unsafe small toys that can be chewed by babies...Hasbro, etc, U.S. companies, "manufactured in China..." And what about those factory fires and buildings that collapse, 1,000 dead in Pakistan, and what did they manufacture? Clothes for one giant Canadian store and various U.S. outlets.
You keep coming back to Hanes and 60 cents and hour. It's all you've got. And you keep coming back with it and how Clinton is responsible for this state of affairs.
What did I just say? We need to force countries that do business with us to comply with the same Labor, OSHA and EPA laws we do and if they do not, we cut off trade.
And yes, Hanes and 60 cents an hour. But the same goes for China, India, Indonesia, etc. It cost money to ship thing but when you count lower manufacturing costs the extra shipping costs make ECONOMIC since.
Why did Oneida move to China? It adds to the shipping costs but no OSHA, no EPA, no high cost of labor.
And why is Honda, Toyota, BMW, Mercedes, Nisan, etc. making cars here in the U.S.? Better labor. I drove a Mexican assembled Freightliner and there was nothing wrong with the major components but it was the quality of how things were assembled. It was a laundry list of things had to repair/replace on that truck. Sorry, I will not buy anything like a car that was assembled in Mexico for that reason.
Oh, my Honda CR-V and Ridgeline where both 'made'(80+%) in the U.S.A. and I just love them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have trouble accepting that SNL actually performed a skit that poked fun at Democrat-supported Obama care.
Well I guess you need to start accepting reality. Did you see where SNL refereed to Hillary as a "boner shrinker"?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughingstock.
<quoted text>
Lil Raggy! LMAO! Hey, what happened to your new-found love? You never even mention her! LMAO! attentionwhore

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that San Zenone Degli Ezzelini, Italy is off the beaten path and looks like an agriculture area. Whatcha doing there?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Scrutiny,
Oh, and I wasn't trying to imply it was the fault of the staff.

A handful of people run hospitals, it is their decision. The x-rays happen regardless of which doctor/doctors happen to be on duty.

My story was basically that I was convinced by the wife to go to the ER for an abscess under my gums. I walked in without my insurance card but really only needed the thing punctured. I was going to do it myself but she convinced me because I could get antibiotics.

Regardless, I spent a total of 7 mins in the ER. Three of those were spent with a P.A. The lady stuck a needle in my mouth and wrote me a prescription for the "new" antibiotics.

The bill was just about 3500 dollars before insurance paid.

Didn't have my prescription card with me either. Decided to fill the script anyhow... how much could 4 pills be? Well, the asking price was 244 dollars.

I decided to risk infection. I wasn't going to pay that and I wasn't letting my insurance pay that.

The price gouging from the ER visit was not from test. I didn't have any. It was them passing off the debt from people who don't pay.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

<quoted text>
If you're going to talk about slavery, include all races that have been used as slaves. Not just one group. Typical S stirrer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,041 - 153,060 of167,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE