He was saying ...you will always have the poor, but you won't always have me.<quoted text>FROM THAT SAME BOOK Jesus said "For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always."
Mark 14:7 KJV
Unable To get straight answers from my political leaders I turn to the public forum to submit my questions.
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?
2. Why would the President be less than forthcoming in this matter?
3. Exactly when was it made legal for the son of a foreigner to become President of the United States?
My contention is a crafty worldwide fraternity put this mystery-man in office to further their global agenda.
Not exactly Jesus' thoughts on how people should be treated... more of a "Time is of the essence."
Jesus was a socialist. You are going to lose that one.
Wojar pretty much knocked the rest out of the park.
1. None of those people are respected patriots. They are filthy rich republicans who are bitter that they keep getting outgunned. I don't believe it for a second. If Trump REALLY believed it, he could use his influence to at least get a foot in the door of the legal system. But... Trump isn't dumb, he knows you need real evidence for that. He is very aware that he holds the short end of the stick.
2. He has been more accommodating than I would have. I have yet to find a birther that can provide evidence that he is from Kenya. NONE of them can explain the newspaper announcements. Can you? Maybe if you guys had something more than a piece of an interview with grandma and a twenty year old pamphlet.
What exactly is "their global agenda?"
..and if you start spewing some shit about the Illuminati's Reptilian Bloodline... I will never let you live it down.