BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
152,901 - 152,920 of 177,357 Comments Last updated 18 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#173413 Sep 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I had nothing to do with the history that was created before my existence. I bear no blame for any of that!
Thanks for explaining why universal inherited blame for "Adam's" supposed sin is ridiculous.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#173414 Sep 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter are rednecks, don't you?!?
Public Integrity org wrote:
<quoted text>
LINO Liberal In Name Only!
Both are Corporate Centrist Democrats like Obama.
But the are Redneck LINOs. Ya can take the boy outa da coutry butcha can't take da country outa da boy!
Public Integrity org

Sayville, NY

#173415 Sep 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter are rednecks, don't you?!?
<quoted text>
But the are Redneck LINOs. Ya can take the boy outa da coutry butcha can't take da country outa da boy!
Read My Lips:

The Democratic Party will never nominate a Liberal for president just as the Republican Party will never nominate a Conservative for president.

ROTFL

LOL

Wake Up.

----------

HEADLINES THAT YOU NEVER READ IN THE REPUBLICAN/FOREIGN-OWNED U.S. MEDIA:/ http://tinyurl.com/5mq65x
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!

President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!

President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!

President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!

President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!

"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html

The USS Stark Incident
http://tinyurl.com/3e7fx
http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id344.htm

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#173416 Sep 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Quote of the Day Dianne Feinstein
Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms"
Yep,- she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.
Bullsh-t.

Q: Did Sen. Dianne Feinstein say all military veterans are mentally ill and should not be allowed to own guns?

A: No. She said veterans should not be exempt from her proposed assault weapons ban, citing post-traumatic stress disorder as a concern. She did not say all veterans suffer from PTSD or that all veterans should not own guns.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/04/twisting-fei...
Public Integrity org

Sayville, NY

#173417 Sep 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Madonna is a right winger? She's convinced Barry is a muslim and stated it loud and clear. Of course she thinks that's really cool. When the conversion happens in the life of an individual that adopts islam, they adopt an islamic name, like Barack.<quoted text>
Madonna:'Muslim' Comments About Obama Were 'Ironic'
Posted: 09/26/2012
Madonna caused quite a stir on Monday night in Washington D.C. when she called President Barack Obama a "black Muslim" while urging fans to vote for him in November.
"Y'all better vote for f--king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right? We have a black Muslim in the White House. Now that's some amazing s--t," she said. "It means there is hope in this country. And Obama is fighting for gay rights, so support the man, goddamnit."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/mado...
Which proves my point the Democrats only care about the Gays and the Republicans only care about Abortion so both corrupt parties can divide and conquer our ignorant masses.

Truth be told they do not really care about either gays or abortion.

They really care about satisfying their big corporate donors and how to get reelected.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#173418 Sep 30, 2013
By the way, if you are convicted by court martial of have sex with a person under 12 years of age, it is LIFE at Fort Leavenworth. If it is 12 to less than sixteen, it is five years. But any unnatural sex act with anyone is LIFE soooo if you are gay or a lesbian, you need to be extra careful.

AF Lieutenant Colonel Acquitted on Sex Charges
Sep 30, 2013
Dayton Daily News

WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE -- A lieutenant colonel stationed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base accused of sex-related crimes involving a girl under age 16 was acquitted of all charges late Friday, according to the Air Force base.
The general court-martial panel of 10 senior officers deliberated for about three hours before finding Lt. Col. Reginald W. Kabban, 41, not guilty on charges of aggravated sexual assault, abusive sexual contact, assault consummated by a battery and indecent acts or liberties with a child.

Kabban, who was serving as deputy chief of the development and planning branch in the Business and Enterprise Directorate of the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, has been assigned to WPAFB since 2009.
A court-martial for Kabban, whose last known address is in Beavercreek, began on Sept. 23. The trial was related to allegations over a six year period in Centerville and Virginia and involved one alleged victim, according to Air Force records. He was accused of hitting, tripping and fondling a girl on different occasions in the Stafford, Va., area between August 2005 and July 2009, according to information from the Air Force. He is also accused of sexually touching a child under age 12 ..........
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/09/30...
Public Integrity org

Sayville, NY

#173419 Sep 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Quote of the Day Dianne Feinstein
Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms"
Yep,- she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.
Kurt Nimmo from the Los Angeles Times:
"Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill." "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth." "The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
Waters and Boxer are liberals who sold out to Wall Street.

Feinstein and Pelosi are Centrist corporate Democrats.

How do you think Pelosi became Speaker?

Answer: Because she doled out the most corporate money to her Democratic members so they voted her in as Speaker.

They is how you become Speaker of the House.

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY and it will lead you to the truth.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173420 Sep 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh-t.

Q: Did Sen. Dianne Feinstein say all military veterans are mentally ill and should not be allowed to own guns?

A: No. She said veterans should not be exempt from her proposed assault weapons ban, citing post-traumatic stress disorder as a concern. She did not say all veterans suffer from PTSD or that all veterans should not own guns.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/04/twisting-fei...
Now who are you going to believe? The Congressional Record or Rouge's Spam filter?

Sorry Woj - your facts can't compete with Rouge's sources
Public Integrity org

Sayville, NY

#173421 Sep 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh-t.
Q: Did Sen. Dianne Feinstein say all military veterans are mentally ill and should not be allowed to own guns?
A: No. She said veterans should not be exempt from her proposed assault weapons ban, citing post-traumatic stress disorder as a concern. She did not say all veterans suffer from PTSD or that all veterans should not own guns.
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/04/twisting-fei...
That is another reason I do not watch Fox News Republican Propaganda Channel.

Rouge always gets caught with half-truths believing rightwing talking air heads.

LOL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#173422 Sep 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh-t.
Q: Did Sen. Dianne Feinstein say all military veterans are mentally ill and should not be allowed to own guns?
A: No. She said veterans should not be exempt from her proposed assault weapons ban, citing post-traumatic stress disorder as a concern. She did not say all veterans suffer from PTSD or that all veterans should not own guns.
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/04/twisting-fei...
You know, Rogue is a close adherent of everything WND.com and Foxnews.com . He is therefore molded into the distortion of news and cannot help it, it is ingrained in his psyche as he just did for Feinstein and so much other stuff. Another example was his labelling of Carter and Clinton as rednecks, which he probably read in one of his gun magazines. Sigh.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#173423 Sep 30, 2013
I may post once before the day's out, but if not, regard to one and all, we are off to Los Angeles this afternoon. Can't wait to visit the "Getty".
Public Integrity org

Sayville, NY

#173424 Sep 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
I may post once before the day's out, but if not, regard to one and all, we are off to Los Angeles this afternoon. Can't wait to visit the "Getty".
Safe trip!

Enjoy!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#173425 Sep 30, 2013
TrutherBirther wrote:
Do what you will to your own communities but risk death if you harm ours! Antichrist Obama WAS born in Kenya.

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#173426 Sep 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In 1961,infants traveled with their mothers on their mother's passport,so they would not show up on the immigration report. Same thing a couple years later when young Barack permanently moved to Indonesia with his mother.
Yes they were usually on their mother's passport, but the INS counted them anyway---what gave you the nutty idea that they just ignored infants?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#173427 Sep 30, 2013
Public Integrity org wrote:
<quoted text>
Read My Lips:
The Democratic Party will never nominate a Liberal for president just as the Republican Party will never nominate a Conservative for president.
ROTFL
LOL
Wake Up.
----------
HEADLINES THAT YOU NEVER READ IN THE REPUBLICAN/FOREIGN-OWNED U.S. MEDIA:/ http://tinyurl.com/5mq65x
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!
"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html
The USS Stark Incident
http://tinyurl.com/3e7fx
http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id344.htm
Ah, you forgot about Obama whose national debt has gone up SIX TRILLION DOLLARS! The National debt on January 2009 was $10.7T and it will shortly go over $17T and you blame ...... BUSH!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173428 Sep 30, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they were usually on their mother's passport, but the INS counted them anyway---what gave you the nutty idea that they just ignored infants?
It is convenient for his fable - so it must be true.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#173429 Sep 30, 2013
Public Integrity org wrote:
<quoted text>
LINO Liberal In Name Only!
Both are Corporate Centrist Democrats like Obama.
Obviously you have no idea what a true liberal is;
classic liberal
Web definitions
Classical liberalism is a political ideology that developed in the nineteenth century in Western Europe, and the Americas. It was committed to the ideal of limited government and liberty of individuals including freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and free markets....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_liberal
Just face it, you are not a liberal. You are a narrow minded Progressive s[Socialist!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#173430 Sep 30, 2013
Public Integrity org wrote:
<quoted text>
LINO Liberal In Name Only!
Both are Corporate Centrist Democrats like Obama.
Obviously you have no idea what a true liberal is;
classic liberal
Web definitions
Classical liberalism is a political ideology that developed in the nineteenth century in Western Europe, and the Americas. It was committed to the ideal of limited government and liberty of individuals including freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and free markets....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_liberal
Just face it, you are not a liberal. You are a narrow minded Progressive Socialist!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#173431 Sep 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you forgot about Obama whose national debt has gone up SIX TRILLION DOLLARS! The National debt on January 2009 was $10.7T and it will shortly go over $17T and you blame ...... BUSH!!!
Of that $10.7 T debt, tell us how many Repub presidents were responsible for it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#173432 Sep 30, 2013
Public Integrity org wrote:
<quoted text>
Safe trip!
Enjoy!
Merci

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min SpaceBlues 46,294
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min fetch almighty 1,099,884
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 32 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min the real Jonah1 49,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,955
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••