1. They are not "respected Patriots".<quoted text>FROM THAT SAME BOOK Jesus said "For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always."
Mark 14:7 KJV
Unable To get straight answers from my political leaders I turn to the public forum to submit my questions.
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?
2. Why would the President be less than forthcoming in this matter?
3. Exactly when was it made legal for the son of a foreigner to become President of the United States?
My contention is a crafty worldwide fraternity put this mystery-man in office to further their global agenda.
2. He has been more than forthcoming. His birth facts on his BC have been published.
3. When? 1776.
BTW, Trump crossed his fingers when he said he didn't go to Vietnam because of a high draft number. He had a deferment.
How was Jesus not a socialist?
Got scripture to back up your Jesus quote? Because I am pretty sure he didn't say... "Help the poor, if you feel like it."
For someone sitting on theological logic, you know little about your book.
Mark 10:21-22 Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, "You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." When he heard this, he was shocked and went away grieving, for he had many possessions.