BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
152,781 - 152,800 of 177,529 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173290 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
His gf has to wait, Rouge shot his load reading about black-on-white crime again.
At least he knows where his tool is supposed to go! Unlike you, the ManButt Hunter. LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#173291 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
True, the extent of effect of human activity is debatable but I think there is agreement that it is not insignificant.
Oh... yes.

Certainly significant and measurable. The problem is we aren't quite sure how to measure it and therein lies the problem. If it is 12% of the problem that would be a staggering stat. If it is 3% or less... well, you catch my drift.

Either way it is a good idea to make reasonable cuts in CO2 output. This doesn't hurt in either scenario.

But it is probably an even better idea to introduce something that would react with CO2 to change the properties of it.

This could actually turn into an issue or the trend could end up reversing itself in a few years.

The Three Mile Island "accident" happened because of human error. Someone saw a temp reading spiking and decided to intervene. That set into motion a series of events that led to the release of radioactive material.

What they didn't know was that the computer would have corrected for the temp anomaly less than a minute after they lost their cool... cheesy pun intended. They overrode the computer when they freaked out.

I am not using this as a parable to support inaction. I just think we need to throw a bit of money at it and figure out what is what first. Historically, having a plan has never hurt. Even shitty plans are beneficial.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#173292 Sep 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Now what about the thousands of bird that are getting chopped up in wind turbines?
Study: Feds underestimated how many birds get killed by wind turbines
I estimated 888,000 bat and 573,000 bird fatalities/year (including 83,000 raptor fatalities) at 51,630 megawatt (MW) of installed wind-energy capacity in the United States in 2012, writes K. Shawn Smallwood, author of the study that was published in the Wildlife Society Bulletin.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/23/study-feds-...
LMFAO!!!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#173293 Sep 28, 2013
raptor fatalities...
wojar

New Britain, CT

#173294 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall making such a post but it is true.
Everyone remembers it except the fool who put his foot in it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>rd
Pretty ironic coming from a birfoon who fell for the Harvard IQ "study" showing liberals have IQs lower than conservatives.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#173295 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he knows where his tool is supposed to go! Unlike you, the ManButt Hunter. LMAO!
There he goes again down Homo Road again. He's got it bad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173296 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone remembers it except the fool who put his foot in it.
<quoted text>
Well, you know how it works, prove it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173297 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>There he goes again down Homo Road again. He's got it bad.
Your comprehension isn't very sharp, is it? You are "The ManButt Hunter"! Going out for drinks later? LMAO!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#173298 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did twice.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#173299 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension isn't very sharp, is it? You are "The ManButt Hunter"! Going out for drinks later? LMAO!!!
There he goes again with his Homo obsession. He really has it bad. How many Homo terms has he coined? Manbutt, butt flappers, etc.

He wears his denial on his sleeve spewing projections of his repressed desires. Sad.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#173300 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is still laughing at you. Gullible fool.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#173301 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, LOSER. Please learn how to read the English language.
14 aliens arrived. Only one person by air.
Obviously not a four day old child alone.
Grow up Frank.
GROW UP!
<quoted text>
In 1961,infants traveled with their mothers on their mother's passport,so they would not show up on the immigration report. Same thing a couple years later when young Barack permanently moved to Indonesia with his mother.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#173302 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldn't make sense to anyone who believes straw men are real. But such beliefs are common among play justices.
Obama is the only one that uses straw men in all his teleprompter speeches.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173303 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Already did twice.
You already did, twice? And where might this proof be found, Twinkerbelle?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173304 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is still laughing at you. Gullible fool.
The only gullible fool is the one with a closed-mind. Check mirror for updates! LMAO!
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#173305 Sep 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In 1961,infants traveled with their mothers on their mother's passport,so they would not show up on the immigration report. Same thing a couple years later when young Barack permanently moved to Indonesia with his mother.
Sorry Frank, aliens did not travel on anyone's US passport. If Obama traveled to Indonesia on his mother's passport it was because he was a US citizen. Since he was not naturalized that means he was a natural born citizen.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, LOSER. Please learn how to read the English language.
14 aliens arrived. Only one person by air.
Obviously not a four day old child alone.
Grow up Frank.
GROW UP!
<quoted text>
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#173306 Sep 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In 1961,infants traveled with their mothers on their mother's passport,so they would not show up on the immigration report. Same thing a couple years later when young Barack permanently moved to Indonesia with his mother.
Sorry. There was only one arrival by air and it was an ALIEN. Obviously not Obama's mother who was a citizen. So even if your fantasy that children wouldn't be counted was correct your fable crashes and burns.
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#173307 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You already did, twice? And where might this proof be found, Twinkerbelle?
And others here also shoved your nose in it. You're a laughingstock.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173308 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>And others here also shoved your nose in it. You're a laughingstock.
Oh, here we go! Just start making crap up now, huh? No one shoved my nose in anything. You're a joke, Twinkerbelle!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#173309 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. There was only one arrival by air and it was an ALIEN. Obviously not Obama's mother who was a citizen. So even if your fantasy that children wouldn't be counted was correct your fable crashes and burns.
I remember when I was the only passenger in a C-130, but I doubt that there was only one passenger in a Boeing 707. I have been the only passenger on a Cessna,but they don't generally fly across the Atlantic. If his father and mother flew with him using your numbers,that would be a total of one,if the younger was not counted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,101,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min litesong 46,382
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 43 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE