BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222691 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#173477 Sep 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If sulfur dioxide was so bad, they why have not ten of thousands of people who lived near paper mills and petroleum refineries die off?!? By the way, 90% of sulfur dioxide is made by nature mostly from volcanic activity and wild fires. And lightning make most of the oxides of nitrogen. Soooo, let's cap off all the volcanoes and blow up thunderstorms with nukes!!!
"Since the 1990s, SO2 emissions have dropped 40%, and according to the Pacific Research Institute, acid rain levels have dropped 65% since 1976."

"The principal cause of acid rain is sulfur and nitrogen compounds from human sources, such as electricity generation, factories, and motor vehicles."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#173478 Sep 30, 2013
"In the United States, roughly 2/3 of all SO2 and 1/4 of all NOx come from electric power generation that relies on burning fossil fuels, like coal."

http://www.epa.gov/acidrain/what/

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#173479 Sep 30, 2013
“Coal combustion accounts for about 60% of the man- made sulfur oxide emissions (2,3), which represent 1/3 of the total global sulfur emissions to the atmosphere, uiz. 300 x lo6 tons SOz/yr.(3)”

http://web.anl.gov/PCS/acsfuel/preprint%20arc...

FATE OF ATMOSPHERIC SULFUR AND NITROGEN FROM FOSSIL FUELS

CHARLES HAKKARINEN

ELECTRIC POWER RESEARCH INSTITUTE, PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#173480 Sep 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If sulfur dioxide was so bad, they why have not ten of thousands of people who lived near paper mills and petroleum refineries die off?!? By the way, 90% of sulfur dioxide is made by nature mostly from volcanic activity and wild fires. And lightning make most of the oxides of nitrogen. Soooo, let's cap off all the volcanoes and blow up thunderstorms with nukes!!!
"Current scientific evidence links short-term exposures to SO2, ranging from 5 minutes to 24 hours, with an array of adverse respiratory effects including bronchoconstriction and increased asthma symptoms. These effects are particularly important for asthmatics at elevated ventilation rates (e.g., while exercising or playing.)

Studies also show a connection between short-term exposure and increased visits to emergency departments and hospital admissions for respiratory illnesses, particularly in at-risk populations including children, the elderly, and asthmatics."

http://www.epa.gov/oaqps001/sulfurdioxide/hea...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173481 Sep 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Current scientific evidence links short-term exposures to SO2, ranging from 5 minutes to 24 hours, with an array of adverse respiratory effects including bronchoconstriction and increased asthma symptoms. These effects are particularly important for asthmatics at elevated ventilation rates (e.g., while exercising or playing.)
Studies also show a connection between short-term exposure and increased visits to emergency departments and hospital admissions for respiratory illnesses, particularly in at-risk populations including children, the elderly, and asthmatics."
http://www.epa.gov/oaqps001/sulfurdioxide/hea...
The EPA? Naw, they wouldn't be biased. Good one!
wojar

United States

#173482 Sep 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The EPA? Naw, they wouldn't be biased. Good one!
With no facts the moron decides to shoot the messenger.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Current scientific evidence links short-term exposures to SO2, ranging from 5 minutes to 24 hours, with an array of adverse respiratory effects including bronchoconstriction and increased asthma symptoms. These effects are particularly important for asthmatics at elevated ventilation rates (e.g., while exercising or playing.)
Studies also show a connection between short-term exposure and increased visits to emergency departments and hospital admissions for respiratory illnesses, particularly in at-risk populations including children, the elderly, and asthmatics."
http://www.epa.gov/oaqps001/sulfurdioxide/hea ...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173483 Sep 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
With no facts the moron decides to shoot the messenger.
<quoted text>
Just making fun of the bozo for cherry picking data and sources. Good one!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#173484 Sep 30, 2013
Nothing we can say or do will stop this Kenyan-born Antichrist. All we can really do is get right with God by inviting Jesus into our hearts and surrendering our lives to Him. John 3:16
'

United States

#173485 Sep 30, 2013

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#173486 Sep 30, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
Nothing we can say or do will stop this Kenyan-born Antichrist. All we can really do is get right with God by inviting Jesus into our hearts and surrendering our lives to Him. John 3:16
So what happens when 2016 rolls around and we have a new president?

Will he still be the antichrist?

Or will you move on to the next guy?
wojar

United States

#173487 Oct 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just making fun of the bozo for cherry picking data and sources. Good one!
Says the moron sans facts. The health effects of oxide of sulfur are well established as are the quantitative data.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173488 Oct 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No. Old flaw of LTR!
Your concern is certainly appreciated
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#173489 Oct 1, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
Nothing we can say or do will stop this Kenyan-born Antichrist. All we can really do is get right with God by inviting Jesus into our hearts and surrendering our lives to Him. John 3:16
You? A Devout? Yeah right
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#173490 Oct 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating and pointless all at once
Save yourself.
Learn to Read

United States

#173491 Oct 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>Save yourself.
Quit pretending that pasting verses onto a thread will save anyone ... Try face to face interaction. Maybe volunteer somewhere. You may actually make a difference.

Or stay here, judge blindly and prove your ignorance and hypocrisy. Your choice
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173492 Oct 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron sans facts. The health effects of oxide of sulfur are well established as are the quantitative data.
Ragweed is a real terror also. WGAS?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#173493 Oct 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ragweed is a real terror also. WGAS?
And the moron still has no facts.

If he wishes to dispute the

1. significant contribution of fossil fuel burning to US atmospheric SO2
or
2. the significant health and environmental effects of SO2

he will need more than Rouge's ignorant testimonial.

Right now all he has is name-calling rants.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron sans facts. The health effects of oxide of sulfur are well established as are the quantitative data.
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#173494 Oct 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happens when 2016 rolls around and we have a new president?
Will he still be the antichrist?
Or will you move on to the next guy?
She, not he!

LOL

HRC
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#173495 Oct 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
All smoke and mirrors. FACT: Bush FY2009 Budget was submitted in Feb. 2008 at only $2.7T. By the time Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi rewrote it and OBAMA signed it into law it had ballooned to $3.7 TRILLION. And they have been spending at the $3.7T rate every year since except for FY2013 because of Sequester!!!
Bush and Cheney Republicans destroyed Middle Class and Working Poor Americans and were warned about a financial meltdown and did nothing about it.

Instead of bailing out average Americans Bush and Cheney only bailed out Wall Street.

PROOF:

GAO's Walker Sounds An Alarm
http://tinyurl.com/2aptf5 11.05.06 Nov. 5, 2006
Accountants don't often speak in revolutionary tones, but these days David Walker, head of the U.S. Government Accountability Office sounds a lot more like Thomas Paine than your average calculator-carrying CPA.
"History has shown that when America faces difficult challenges and when it rises to the occasion, anything is possible," he said in an interview. Yet “a fiscal cancer,” he said,“is growing within us, that if we don't treat, can have catastrophic consequences."
http://www.forbes.com/2006/11/05/walker-gao-c...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#173496 Oct 1, 2013
United States needs health care reform. Health care costs have risen significantly since Obama has been in office. The ObamaKare bill was never designed to reduce health care costs,increase health care standards,reduce insurance costs, or to insure that every citizen had health insurance. There are more people uninsured today than before ObamKare was passed,by over fifty percent. The insurance exchange that Obama is touting will not reduce the number of uninsured below the pre-Obama level and will not give people free insurance or do anything except cause insurance costs to increase. Why would anyone support ObamaKare? The only possible answer is that Obama doesn't care about the people or the best interest of our country,and his supporters only care about Obama's image. Once they find out how bad this legislation is, Obama's term will be over and the damage will already be done. Why didn't the Democrats stop this when Pelosi made her infamous pass the bill statement. BTW, contrary to Obama's comments over the past few days,the bill was passed illegitimately and no Republicans signed it. Why don't Democrats correct him when he lies about how it was passed? Do all Democrats have brain blockage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,419,814
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 70,960
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 33 min RACE 1,943
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min RACE 9,392
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 36 min RACE 3,046
abby8-29-16 46 min RACE 1
Bubba's other career. 2 hr OUI No1stGent 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages