BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
152,661 - 152,680 of 174,515 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never, ever, corrected Anyone unless they corrected me first. Never.
Bullshit!! You have corrected my spell and punctuation many times.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Jercque. I will show you as soon as you point to one of those "racist" comments you claim I'm always making ....
Oh / that's right. You're ducking that challenge aren't you
I was right . You ducked.

And so birther-like. Is challenged on his own words, throws a deflection. To my knowledge, I never called you racist as I never had a reason to do so. Should I have? Now, where was I homophobic?

Or another deflection coming up?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

correction, not your being racist, but making racist claims. I don't recall mentioning that , unless you did. Did you? Out with it, now, where and when was I homophobic? Strange, because if there is one thing I'm not...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Gun Control Myth:

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/09/u-s-far-bette...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit!! You have corrected my spell and punctuation many times.
That's only because you did so first. And see? Did I correct this last one of yours? Nope.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Awwww, the stuffed and ridiculed one has no more options, wants me out. And of course, anal references galore along with more "queer" references, they just blurt out like his pus-filled carbuncles.
Leave this forum? Who are you, the Topix police? I've explained a million times why I fully belong here, but it doesn't register, does it? As to LTR, please learn that there are two kinds of unwashed uneducated ignorant boors, the ultra right (you) and the ultra extreme KKK right, LTR. You'll notice I've totally ignored him lately, and will continue to do so. Why do I ignore him and not you? Easy. You're funny. He's not. Has no redeeming value like you, namely that of being a laughing stock.
Bump

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Sure don't, it is all contained in the Official Congressional Globe.
Have you found anyplace in the 14th amendment or the Globe that recognizes a dual-citizenship.
Now you do realize that citizenship in the US is by Constitutional Law (14th Amendment)and not state's common law, as practices prior to The Civil Rights Act of 1866.
Dufus Dale assumes *his* conclusions regarding the Congressional debates do not involve assumptions. Pure stupidity and ignorance.

When Dufus Dale ASSUMES premises, it's not an assumption.(Hee hee hee!)

Clue, MORON, unless you're making a statement of pure philosophy based on definitions or mathematics (similarly defined) your conclusion requires an assumption.

Jackass.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dufus Dale assumes his infallible pontifications on the intent of the 14th Amendment do not rely on any assumptions.
What a riot.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit!! You have corrected my spell and punctuation many times.
Your spell? RU a witch?
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's only because you did so first. And see? Did I correct this last one of yours? Nope.
Bullshit!! My gramer, puncutuation and spelling are attrsious, when would I know if you made a mistake.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale assumes *his* conclusions regarding the Congressional debates do not involve assumptions. Pure stupidity and ignorance.
Clue, MORON, unless you're making a statement of pure philosophy based on definitions or mathematics (similarly defined) your conclusion requires an assumption.
Jackass.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Looks like you have found anything that recognizes a dual-citizenship in the Constitution, eh!! Let me help you, turn to page 37, section 21, para 3 of your play it is all there.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spell? RU a witch?
LMAO!!! Wouldn't that would be a warlock, Scooter!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump
By gum, you're right. I was out of line, and I should not have written that. You are NOT KKK material. I apologize and will not duck this one.

Okay, now where did I utter homophobic propos?
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You haven't any debate to counter my post with, not even Ark v. US.
Obama was born an alien in the US and you haven't any grounds to prove me wrong.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

By CNN Chief Washington Correspondent Jake Tapper and Sherisse Pham

(CNN)-[Updated 5:30 p.m. ET] Mitt Romney thinks Obamacare is a bad law that will hurt the country, but disagrees with how conservatives in Washington are trying to get rid of it.

In an exclusive interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee said using the politically charged Affordable Care Act as a wedge in Washington’s fiscal wars is counterproductive.

"We're more effective tactically not to use a shutdown of some kind to pursue the ... anti-Obamacare objective. I don't think that will be as effective," Romney said in the interview conducted on Friday in Boston.

"The tactic of using a government shutdown to try and push that will be counterproductive politically, that it's going to end up hurting our party, and it could well - it could be inconvenience, and hurt some individuals as well, and checks are late, and so forth," said Romney.
Learn to Read

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
By gum, you're right. I was out of line, and I should not have written that. You are NOT KKK material. I apologize and will not duck this one.
Okay, now where did I utter homophobic propos?
Acknowledged and accepted. Obviously I felt your comment was unfounded and responded in kind. And for that I apologize
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Acknowledged and accepted. Obviously I felt your comment was unfounded and responded in kind. And for that I apologize
Aww, ain't that cute! Disgustingly phoney but just as cute as a button, I tell ya! LMAO!! Headed out for drinks now? LMAO!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, ain't that cute! Disgustingly phoney but just as cute as a button, I tell ya! LMAO!! Headed out for drinks now? LMAO!!
You're not man and mature enough to admit when you've erred. And you've proven it hundreds of times here, even when shown your own prose in black and white, you hedge, haw, wiggle, twist, and when you're backed up against the wall, out come the expletives, anal and homosexual rants. I find it much easier to say , "hey, I erred here" and when appropriate, like just now with LRT for instance, I apologize, it's the thing to do.
Learn to Read

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, ain't that cute! Disgustingly phoney but just as cute as a button, I tell ya! LMAO!! Headed out for drinks now? LMAO!!
As often as you're wrong you'd think admitting once in a while would be bound to happen
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare is the law Frank, passed by Congress and signed by the President. Repeal has failed over 40 times. There's nothing for the President to compromise over. "Kill your son or I'll kill your daughter" is not an offer for compromise.
ObamaKare was passed illegally by Obama because he doesn't care about the law or about what is best for our country. ObamaKare is nothing but a tax and spend appropriations bill and that kind of bill can not originate in the Senate or be passed by conciliation. What Reid is doing today is just as dishonest as what he did three years ago. ObamaKare was never meant to lower the total cost of health care. ObamKare was a plan to maker the working people pay for health care for the people that won't work. The rich people don't care about the extra seven or eight thousand dollars but the average worker already spends more than they can afford and this will break their backs. How come all the working people in this country won't stand up and complain will be a mystery to future generations.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bring up Benghazi, Hillary might bring up September 11, 2001 and how Bush and Cheney were asleep at the wheel?
========
Bush in classroom on 9/11 with his commentary!
http://tinyurl.com/24bep4
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The September 11,2001 attack on the World trade Centers was planned during the Clinton administration. This fact has already been reported in major newspapers. The terrorist didn't just wake up that mourning with pilots license' and fake ID's on their pillows. Central planning in the United States came out of Chicago where Obama was serving the state legislature. We don't know for sure if Clinton new about it in advance or even if Obama new about it in advance,but even close friends and appointees of Obama believe there was a conspiracy. Why did Clinton pull all his money out of the trade center on the 10th?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,079,162
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 min boundary painter 293
Amy 7-24 9 min boundary painter 11
America's Doomsday preppers 32 min Tremendous waste 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Terry rigsby 48,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min SpaceBlues 45,773
America’s Opportunity City 54 min City Journal 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••