BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,630)

Showing posts 152,581 - 152,600 of167,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 21 people came from Kenya in that year? Come on Tootsie, engage your brain. I bet it was only 21 people with Kenyan passports and many more cam from Kenya on passports (or travel documents) from other countries.
And Obama's friends have purged any document they can to indicate Obama's mother ever had a passport back then.
Funny,'cuz I questioned that number. I thought, at that particular time, that 21 was a lot.

Tell me this one thing, Rogue : How many days after the actual birth did the mother and young Barack travel from Kenya to the U.S.? How many days do you figure?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Renée Fleming's in Ottawa. I miraculously got one of the last tickets. Wednesday night, Fleming in concert. Eat your heart out.
You miraculously got one of the last tickets! Wednesday night, Fleming in concert. Went a day early, huh? LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives believe in minimal government and individual freedoms. Again, the only difference between Communism and Fascism is that Communists do not believe in private ownership of anything and Fascism believes that as long as you go along with the state, you can keep your property.
Oh, the Nazi fought for the Fatherland while the Soviets fought for the Motherland and for some reason you think the Soviets were NOT nationalists whereas the Nazi were all because one fought for the Motherland while the others the Fatherland?!?
OMG!! Rogue's version of kindergarten contemporary history/politics . With apologies to the kiddies.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You miraculously got one of the last tickets! Wednesday night, Fleming in concert. Went a day early, huh? LMAO!
Ha ha, I did err on the night. It WAS yesterday but I knew you'd see it. Here :

2013-2014 Season

An Evening with Renée Fleming

September 24, 2013, 8:00pm

NAC Southam Hall

nac-cna.ca/en/orchestra/event/ 5699&#8206;

My ticket was 34D, mezzanine, not ideal, but it's all they had.
==========

Unlike you, I would not go to the elaborate trouble of making this up to impress anyone. I just figured that loose was interested.

Email

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Crap. Just google, And evening with Renée Fleming, NAC.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How unfair you are, how biased, how, how, birther. All those cities used to be hubs of industry, industries that worked with disappearing coal, industries that had to endure competition from emerging countries, and I'm thinking steel, electronics, clothing and vehicles. Cities that attracted more than their share of the poorer and unaffordable, it turns out, citizens from the south and less-endowed regions of the United States, adding to the financial strain of those cities. Another mortal blow was the transplantation of factories to the non-unionized minimum-wage deep south etc. The downturn of these companies that have more retirees on pensions than actual employees, victims of top échelons and gov'ts that refused to listen to actuaries who warned them of impending mass retirements of the baby-boom workforce. Upping pension and social security contributions would've meant slight increases in prices of copanies' products and NOT a popular move for politicians having to raise municipal, state and federal employee contribution. So, companies either went under or moved.
Your conclusions are biased and yellowed by partisan sentiments, plus, you don't know what you are talking about.
It's the Unions who forced these businesses into pension plans they couldn't afford! Could you get that anymore backazzwards? LMAO! BTW, your last sentence applies to every post you make! Gotta love this; "plus, you don't know what you are talking about"! Ah, but Path does? LMAO! Love that third sentence, by the way. HaHaHaHa!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

lol, got that "and" in again. Oh well...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Ha ha, I did err on the night. It WAS yesterday but I knew you'd see it. Here :
2013-2014 Season
An Evening with Renée Fleming
September 24, 2013, 8:00pm
NAC Southam Hall
My ticket was 34D, mezzanine, not ideal, but it's all they had.
==========
Unlike you, I would not go to the elaborate trouble of making this up to impress anyone. I just figured that loose was interested.
Email
Okay Path, whatever you say. Just seems like if one were lucky enough to "miraculously" get one of the "last" tickets, they'd certainly know what DAY it was on! But, whatever you say. LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Path, whatever you say. Just seems like if one were lucky enough to "miraculously" get one of the "last" tickets, they'd certainly know what DAY it was on! But, whatever you say. LMAO!
You would go to the trouble of making something like that up. Well, forget it, not me.

Anyhow, I liked it, but now wish they had been out of ticket. Was good, but not worth what I paid. She sang four acts, one encore and finally some Gershwin. I hate it when opera singers sing anything but classic or opera just as I would hate it if, for example, some of my favourites like Simon and Garfunkel or Johnny Cash sang opera. Granted, Gershwin is classic in a colloquial sort of way, but not opera.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

tickets
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

So after Ted's 21 hour campaign commercial the Senate voted 100-0 to approve the CR without any defunding of ObamaCare?

For Birfoons and other math challenged individuals watching at home, a vote tally of 100-0 means that Ted voted for the CR.....

Up next - the TeaBag circus returns to the House?(a/k/a "Are they really THAT stupid?")
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
So after Ted's 21 hour campaign commercial the Senate voted 100-0 to approve the CR without any defunding of ObamaCare?

For Birfoons and other math challenged individuals watching at home, a vote tally of 100-0 means that Ted voted for the CR.....

Up next - the TeaBag circus returns to the House?(a/k/a "Are they really THAT stupid?")
Ok - technically they voted to move the CR along ... But the irony and ultimate outcome are the same
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Funny,'cuz I questioned that number. I thought, at that particular time, that 21 was a lot.
Tell me this one thing, Rogue : How many days after the actual birth did the mother and young Barack travel from Kenya to the U.S.? How many days do you figure?
The very next day after the birth in Kenya they all flew first class non stop on a magic carpet ride to Hawaii.

It is obvious that Ali Baba was the pilot/driver.

LOL
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republican Supreme Court"? You mean Pres. Obama appointed TWO Republicans to the USSC?!?
The swing vote against overturning Roe was Sandra Day O'Conner.

She is gone and now you still have an ultra rightwing majority that will never overturn roe vs wade.

TALK IS CHEAP!

JUST ASK TED CRUZ!

ROTFL

==========

Hitler Oath / http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press; on the rights of assembly and associations; and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic, and telephonic communications and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions of property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.,
The tone is familiar. Is it Clinton’s Anti-Terrorism Act of 1996?
Is it the Bush Patriot Act of 2001?
No. It is from Hitler’s 1933 speech calling for an Enabling Act for the protection of the People and the State after the catastrophic Reichstag fire that the Nazis had secretly lit.

-------

Bush challenges hundreds of laws / President cites powers of his office
http://tinyurl.com/ogv5u / April 30, 2006
WASHINGTON -- President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.
Among the laws Bush said he can ignore are military rules and regulations, affirmative-action provisions, requirements that Congress be told about immigration services problems,''whistle-blower " protections for nuclear regulatory officials, and safeguards against political interference in federally funded research.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that you think we should give up on Obama's NBC status when you have not given up on Owl Gore when OWL himself gave up!!!
Your own girlfriend admitted taking Bush vs Gore was a mistake by the High Court!

LOL

----------

Sandra Day O'Connor questions court's decision to take Bush v. Gore
April 27, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/c9sy69e
Retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor hasn't given much thought to which was the most important case she helped decide during her 25 years on the bench. But she has no doubt which was the most controversial.

It was Bush v. Gore, which ended the Florida recount and decided the 2000 presidential election.

Looking back, O'Connor said, she isn't sure the high court should have taken the case.

"It took the case and decided it at a time when it was still a big election issue," O'Connor said during a talk Friday with the Tribune editorial board. "Maybe the court should have said,'We're not going to take it, goodbye.'"

The case, she said, "stirred up the public" and "gave the court a less-than-perfect reputation."

"Obviously the court did reach a decision and thought it had to reach a decision," she said. "It turned out the election authorities in Florida hadn't done a real good job there and kind of messed it up. And probably the Supreme Court added to the problem at the end of the day."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-m...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I wonder if they include ILLEGAL immigrants?

These are the countries with the most immigrants.

8. Canada
> Immigrants: 7.3 million
> Pct of population: 20.7%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$42,734
> Gov’t immigration goals: Maintain

7. France
> Immigrants: 7.4 million
> Pct of population: 11.6%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$35,548
> Gov’t immigration goals: Decrease

6. United Kingdom
> Immigrants: 7.8 million
> Pct of population: 12.4%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$36,941

5. United Arab Emirates
> Immigrants: 7.8 million
> Pct of population: 83.7%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$49,012

4. Saudi Arabia
> Immigrants: 9.1 million
> Pct of population: 31.4%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$31,275

3. Germany
> Immigrants: 9.8 million
> Pct of population: 11.9%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$39,028

2. Russian Federation
> Immigrants: 11.0 million
> Pct of population: 7.7%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$17,709
> Gov’t immigration goals: Increase

1. United States of America
> Immigrants: 45.8 million
> Pct of population: 14.3%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$49,922
The U.S. is by far the largest destination for immigrants, with more than 45.7 million living in the country, according to the UN. As of 2011, the U.S. government’s policies toward both immigration and emigration remained effectively neutral. However, immigration reform has been especially prominent in Congress this year. This reform is expected to address issues related to illegal immigration, while determining how, and whether, undocumented immigrants should be able to attain citizenship. Considering the U.S. has one the highest per capita GDPs in the world, at nearly $50,000, its appeal to immigrants is fairly straightforward. It is the world's largest economy, as measured by output, and has the second largest total exports. Also, the U.S. offers well-developed infrastructure and financial markets, as well as quality education.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that you think we should give up on Obama's NBC status when you have not given up on Owl Gore when OWL himself gave up!!!
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own girlfriend admitted taking Bush vs Gore was a mistake by the High Court!
LOL
----------
Sandra Day O'Connor questions court's decision to take Bush v. Gore
April 27, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/c9sy69e
Retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor hasn't given much thought to which was the most important case she helped decide during her 25 years on the bench. But she has no doubt which was the most controversial.
It was Bush v. Gore, which ended the Florida recount and decided the 2000 presidential election.
Looking back, O'Connor said, she isn't sure the high court should have taken the case.
"It took the case and decided it at a time when it was still a big election issue," O'Connor said during a talk Friday with the Tribune editorial board. "Maybe the court should have said,'We're not going to take it, goodbye.'"
The case, she said, "stirred up the public" and "gave the court a less-than-perfect reputation."
"Obviously the court did reach a decision and thought it had to reach a decision," she said. "It turned out the election authorities in Florida hadn't done a real good job there and kind of messed it up. And probably the Supreme Court added to the problem at the end of the day."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-m...
Her point is moot. Besides, Gore would have won without Florida if he had only taken his home state of Tennessee which speaks volumes.
In 1984 the ONLY state Walter Mondale won was his HOME STATE of Minnesota!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The swing vote against overturning Roe was Sandra Day O'Conner.
She is gone and now you still have an ultra rightwing majority that will never overturn roe vs wade.
TALK IS CHEAP!
JUST ASK TED CRUZ!
ROTFL
Does Ted Cruz bother you? He is just a first term Senator, isn't he? But so was Obama!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your site tells you in black and white terminology and yet rightwingers will not except it.
They still believe Hitler was left wing and the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster back in the 1990s.
ROTFL
This isn't an "I am right, you are wrong thing." This isn't an opinion based piece of information.

If people wish to be willfully ignorant that is their own biz.

I am attempting to help them.

It is possible that Rouge and his wife/girl may be having dinner with someone who knows what is what. It could be awkward.

In this case I would be attempting to help avoid putting your foot in your mouth.

In Dale's case he may be in the presence of a large skinhead with a swaz tattoed on his back. THIS guy hears you call Hitler a liberal and you will leave without your teeth.

Its a public service. A small one, but generosity in my nature.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,581 - 152,600 of167,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,014
WWIII is on its way 15 min WWIII 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min KiMare 46,975
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 42,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Uzi 67,186
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired 503
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance