BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240408 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#173293 Sep 28, 2013
raptor fatalities...
wojar

Newington, CT

#173294 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall making such a post but it is true.
Everyone remembers it except the fool who put his foot in it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>rd
Pretty ironic coming from a birfoon who fell for the Harvard IQ "study" showing liberals have IQs lower than conservatives.
wojar

United States

#173295 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he knows where his tool is supposed to go! Unlike you, the ManButt Hunter. LMAO!
There he goes again down Homo Road again. He's got it bad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173296 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone remembers it except the fool who put his foot in it.
<quoted text>
Well, you know how it works, prove it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173297 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>There he goes again down Homo Road again. He's got it bad.
Your comprehension isn't very sharp, is it? You are "The ManButt Hunter"! Going out for drinks later? LMAO!!!
wojar

United States

#173298 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know how it works, prove it.
Already did twice.
wojar

United States

#173299 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension isn't very sharp, is it? You are "The ManButt Hunter"! Going out for drinks later? LMAO!!!
There he goes again with his Homo obsession. He really has it bad. How many Homo terms has he coined? Manbutt, butt flappers, etc.

He wears his denial on his sleeve spewing projections of his repressed desires. Sad.
wojar

United States

#173300 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know how it works, prove it.
Everyone is still laughing at you. Gullible fool.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#173301 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, LOSER. Please learn how to read the English language.
14 aliens arrived. Only one person by air.
Obviously not a four day old child alone.
Grow up Frank.
GROW UP!
<quoted text>
In 1961,infants traveled with their mothers on their mother's passport,so they would not show up on the immigration report. Same thing a couple years later when young Barack permanently moved to Indonesia with his mother.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#173302 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldn't make sense to anyone who believes straw men are real. But such beliefs are common among play justices.
Obama is the only one that uses straw men in all his teleprompter speeches.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173303 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Already did twice.
You already did, twice? And where might this proof be found, Twinkerbelle?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173304 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is still laughing at you. Gullible fool.
The only gullible fool is the one with a closed-mind. Check mirror for updates! LMAO!
wojar

Enfield, CT

#173305 Sep 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In 1961,infants traveled with their mothers on their mother's passport,so they would not show up on the immigration report. Same thing a couple years later when young Barack permanently moved to Indonesia with his mother.
Sorry Frank, aliens did not travel on anyone's US passport. If Obama traveled to Indonesia on his mother's passport it was because he was a US citizen. Since he was not naturalized that means he was a natural born citizen.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, LOSER. Please learn how to read the English language.
14 aliens arrived. Only one person by air.
Obviously not a four day old child alone.
Grow up Frank.
GROW UP!
<quoted text>
wojar

Enfield, CT

#173306 Sep 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In 1961,infants traveled with their mothers on their mother's passport,so they would not show up on the immigration report. Same thing a couple years later when young Barack permanently moved to Indonesia with his mother.
Sorry. There was only one arrival by air and it was an ALIEN. Obviously not Obama's mother who was a citizen. So even if your fantasy that children wouldn't be counted was correct your fable crashes and burns.
wojar

Enfield, CT

#173307 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You already did, twice? And where might this proof be found, Twinkerbelle?
And others here also shoved your nose in it. You're a laughingstock.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173308 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>And others here also shoved your nose in it. You're a laughingstock.
Oh, here we go! Just start making crap up now, huh? No one shoved my nose in anything. You're a joke, Twinkerbelle!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#173309 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. There was only one arrival by air and it was an ALIEN. Obviously not Obama's mother who was a citizen. So even if your fantasy that children wouldn't be counted was correct your fable crashes and burns.
I remember when I was the only passenger in a C-130, but I doubt that there was only one passenger in a Boeing 707. I have been the only passenger on a Cessna,but they don't generally fly across the Atlantic. If his father and mother flew with him using your numbers,that would be a total of one,if the younger was not counted.
wojar

United States

#173310 Sep 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, here we go! Just start making crap up now, huh? No one shoved my nose in anything. You're a joke, Twinkerbelle!
Laughingstock.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>And others here also shoved your nose in it. You're a laughingstock

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#173311 Sep 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, there was only four minutes between your posts. Unlike you I don't hang out here 24/7.
I have a little break as my girl friend is about to wake up for her 11 pm shift. I'll catch ya later, gator.
Florida/Kentucky game starts in an hour and a half. Have a nice evening.
Evader. Who's talking about responding to that post of mine? I'm referring to the 590+ proofs you owe me with regards to the wild statement you keep making. I answer , have answered EVERY request for proof of what I state in the 2 years I've been here. Not missed one. If I state something, and someone asks for proof, it is always faultlessly produced. If I think or believe or opine something, I underline it. It may or may not be a fact, but a guess or an opinion. I repeat, you owe me many responses, but I've given up on them.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#173312 Sep 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>rd
Pretty ironic coming from a birfoon who fell for the Harvard IQ "study" showing liberals have IQs lower than conservatives.
Oh,, but he knew all along it wasn't genuine, the Harvard study. He said he knew, and as he as amply proven in the past, LRS never lies. It was some sort of red herring on his part LMAO )LRS tm reg'd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Cheech the Conser... 1,523,580
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2,473
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 10,598
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 hr honeymylove 3,125
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 13 hr John Bearden 7
Cruel or Funny Pranks 15 hr AzzHoles 2
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 15 hr AllPoliticiansLIE 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages