BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,623)

Showing posts 152,441 - 152,460 of167,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne Lapierre should be locked up for starters. People like him are the single biggest threat to the nation.
LMAO!!! Maybe your nation!!!
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
TERRORISM PREVENTION ACT--CONFERENCE REPORT
http://tinyurl.com/2lj3t8 / April 17, 1996
Congressional Record: April 17, 1996 (Senate)- Pages S3454-S3478 DOCID:cr17ap96-153
Terrorism prevention Act--Conference Report
Orrin Hatch: Mr. President, again, in the real world, in the case of the Unabomber or a terrorist where there is a real threat or an immediate concern, you do not need this provision to get an emergency wiretap. All the Senator's motion does is expand the number of crimes that would trigger the wiretap statute. This amendment was offered during the Senate debate. It was defeated. It was not a part of the Senate bill. It was not a part of the House bill. It is not a part of our conference report, and rightly so. I oppose this provision that could expand emergency wiretap authority to permit the Government to begin a wiretap prior to obtaining court approval in a greater range of cases than the law presently allows. I personally find this proposal troubling. I am concerned that this provision, if enacted, would unnecessarily broaden emergency wiretap authority. Under current law, such authority exists when life is in danger, when the national security is threatened, or when an organized crime conspiracy is involved. In the real world, we do not need this amendment to get emergency wiretap authority, and that is a fact.
Let me also say that this authority is constrained by a requirement that surveillance be approved by the Court within 48 hours, but that authority already exists in those areas I have addressed.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdo...
LMAO!!! Yep, Slick Willy sure screwedup, had he taken bin Laden when offered 9/11 wouldn't have happened.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was LBJ and Jimmy Carter who let all the loonies out of the mental hospitals but the Libtards blame Reagan as he closed the EMPTY mental hospitals! It does not matter, in the minds of Libtards, anything that goes bad, was caused by evil Republicans!
LMAO!!! Hell, we all know "liberalism" is a mental disorder and we don't have the facilities to deal with them, so they run them for POTUS and Congress.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you refuse to pay your credit card company because the debt is too high do you think that will lower your debt?
LMAO!!! Don't know about you, but I insure I can pay my card debt, this way I don't need to extend my line of credit and if you can't pay your debt why ask for an extended line of credit.
I get it, I might win the lotto.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Don't know about you, but I insure I can pay my card debt, this way I don't need to extend my line of credit and if you can't pay your debt why ask for an extended line of credit.
I get it, I might win the lotto.
Whether you pay it or not they
made money off of your goods.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>To be Forgiven one must Repent, Repair and Reform! Most Liberals will never Repent (acknowledge their sins) much less try to repair the damage or reform their activities.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Rouge jumps in to emphasize my point.
Sure we'll forgive you. Say - you ain't a Liberal are you?
If you are talking about being a "classic liberal", I am. Classic Liberals should never be confused with Progressives who want to control everyone else but themselves!

Classical liberalism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government. The philosophy emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. It advocates civil liberties with a limited government under the rule of law, private property, and belief in laissez-faire economic policy. Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, such as selected ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on a psychological understanding of individual liberty, the contradictory theories of natural law and utilitarianism, and a belief in progress. Classical liberals were more suspicious than conservatives of all but the most minimal government[6] and, adopting Thomas Hobbes's theory of government, they believed government had been created by individuals to protect themselves from one another.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You can lower your debt by not buying anything you can't afford to pay for. Credit cards were not designed to accommodate deadbeats or liberal loafers who believe themselves to be morally above paying their own way. Liberals in fact have no morals,values or principles that allow them to function or they believe that society owes them a living.
Is there a meatheaded generalization or stereotypical Caricature from the adle-pated Right that you HAVENT swallowed whole so it can regurgitated on demand?
I sometimes wonder if you arent some idiot Liberal trying to PARODY a Teabagger.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinking credit rankings are not a good thing.
That's news? Failure to raise debt ceiling will cause default. Playing chicken with debt ceiling already resulted in a prior downgrade but that doesn't matter to Ted Cruz.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It obviously does. That is unless you think credit ratings have no effect.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>That's news? Failure to raise debt ceiling will cause default. Playing chicken with debt ceiling already resulted in a prior downgrade but that doesn't matter to Ted Cruz.
wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
It obviously does. That is unless you think credit ratings have no effect."
For Romper that amounted to deep and insightful
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>That's news? Failure to raise debt ceiling will cause default. Playing chicken with debt ceiling already resulted in a prior downgrade but that doesn't matter to Ted Cruz.
wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
It obviously does. That is unless you think credit ratings have no effect."
If Ted were a Liberal or semi-black Rouge would claim that he's plotting to destroy the country

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
BILL CLINTON:‘[Republicans] have a much more **reliable media base’
Read more at http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/09/bil...
**reliable
1 re·li·able adjective
: able to be trusted to do or provide what is needed : able to be relied on
: able to be believed : likely to be true or correct
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rel...
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/09/bil ...

Now there's a trustworthy and reliable source.

Could you try to be more ignorant, Communist un-American Lady?
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/09/bil ...
Now there's a trustworthy and reliable source.
Could you try to be more ignorant, Communist un-American Lady?
A gay guy's worst night mare, a lesbian PMSing with a gun!
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ted were a Liberal or semi-black Rouge would claim that he's plotting to destroy the country
It's worse than that. He is an Hispanic who is NOT a liberal and is plotting to save our country.
Back to the Future.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's news? Failure to raise debt ceiling will cause default. Playing chicken with debt ceiling already resulted in a prior downgrade but that doesn't matter to Ted Cruz.
<quoted text>
Well then all Obama has to do is sign what ever bill Congress passes. If he vetoes it, HE shuts down the government just like Bill Clinton did in 1995!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Maybe your nation!!!
Yes, our nation also. We have a conservative prime minister who, along with some ultra-conservative members of his party and ministers, think guns are great. He just struck down a very important gun registry, so adamant was he , he even had all records destroyed. We still have some kind of control, stricter than yours still, but not as strict as before. Yes, the NRA and Nazis like Lapierre are a danger to Canada also because of their cross-border influence and appeal to ignoramuses.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's lesbians with guns for a new sick birther twist. I'll take the lesbian, you keep the gun. And unload it before you clean it LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Appears perversion come naturally to ultra right-wing nuts, misogynists, racists, gun adorators and sundry like you. Birthers : the dung heap of North America.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>It's worse than that. He is an Hispanic who is NOT a liberal and is plotting to save our country.
Back to the Future.
Consistency please. He's half-Hispanic

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Family income has not risen one cent since Obama entered the White House and yet inflation has increased over 10% which means the net family income has gone DOWN 10%!!! Thank you Obamanomics!

America’s Richest (and Poorest) States
By Mike Sauter | 24/7 Wall St.– Fri, Sep 20, 2013

Last year, household income remained effectively unchanged, according to data released this week by the U.S. Census Bureau. This is despite the fact that the U.S. added nearly 2.2 million jobs in 2012.
“The big story is that everything was stagnant over the year” said Economic Policy Institute's Elise Gould.“We’re stagnant, and continue to be in bad place.”
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, our nation also. We have a conservative prime minister who, along with some ultra-conservative members of his party and ministers, think guns are great. He just struck down a very important gun registry, so adamant was he , he even had all records destroyed. We still have some kind of control, stricter than yours still, but not as strict as before. Yes, the NRA and Nazis like Lapierre are a danger to Canada also because of their cross-border influence and appeal to ignoramuses.
LMAO!!! Good, looks like Canada has a spark of life left.
Nazi doesn't mean National Conservative Party, does it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now it's lesbians with guns for a new sick birther twist. I'll take the lesbian, you keep the gun. And unload it before you clean it LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Appears perversion come naturally to ultra right-wing nuts, misogynists, racists, gun adorators and sundry like you. Birthers : the dung heap of North America.
Ah, did I push one of your buttons this morning. I'm sorry. Ah, not really!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,441 - 152,460 of167,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min ritedownthemiddle 42,942
Abby 4-17 2 min ScarletandOlive 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,033,922
Amy 4-17 3 min Pippa 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min ScarletandOlive 96,027
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 20 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]