BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,621)

Showing posts 152,401 - 152,420 of167,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

New presidential quote.

Speak softly and carry a big thesaurus.
Barrack H. Obama

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Dick was from my Dad's hometown, Fort Fairfield, ME.

DICK CURLESS - TOMBSTONE EVERY MILE 1970
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
The Plot thickens,
NEW YORK – President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother, Malik Obama, appears headed for the Egyptian terror watch list because of his Muslim Brotherhood ties.
Will he spill the beans on Obama?
Obama should give him a job in the
White house. He can feed all the
hungry kids we see in line eating
slop Robison feeds them. Oprah
can help him. She can build them
schools.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

She can run, but she can not hide!

Lois Lerner, key player in Tea Party targeting scandal, retiring
Published September 23, 2013 FoxNews.com Facebook

WASHINGTON – Lois Lerner, the IRS official at the heart of the scandal involving the targeting of Tea Party groups, is retiring.

Lerner, who headed the division in the tax-collecting agency that handles applications for tax-exempt status, had been placed on paid administrative leave in May. Calls for her dismissal came almost immediately following allegations she had participated in unfairly targeting conservative groups.

The IRS confirmed on Monday that she has resigned, though it's unclear how that decision might affect the ongoing congressional investigations into the scandal.

"Since May, the IRS has taken decisive actions to correct failures in Exempt Organizations management, replacing top leadership throughout the chain of command," the agency said in a written statement announcing her retirement. "In addition, IRS Acting Commissioner Danny Werfel created an Accountability Review Board to fully review information to ensure proper oversight in handling personnel issues."

The announcement has not quieted calls for a thorough probe into the agency's actions. It's also not clear what kind of government-paid retirement benefits Lerner might be receiving.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but .... Most denominations of the Christian Church are BIG on forgiving .... Christians.(Especially the ones who write large checks to their denomination ....).
To be Forgiven one must Repent, Repair and Reform! Most Liberals will never Repent (acknowledge their sins) much less try to repair the damage or reform their activities.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Do you remember when Billy Graham met with Bill Clinton and then announced that Bill had been forgiven and someone asked the reverend what he had been forgiven Bill for and he would not say?!?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>To be Forgiven one must Repent, Repair and Reform! Most Liberals will never Repent (acknowledge their sins) much less try to repair the damage or reform their activities.
And Rouge jumps in to emphasize my point.

Sure we'll forgive you. Say - you ain't a Liberal are you?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
New presidential quote.
Speak softly and carry a big thesaurus.
Barrack H. Obama
I prefer a thesaurus to any stick. I'll let the pros do the shooting for me.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be Forgiven one must Repent, Repair and Reform! Most Liberals will never Repent (acknowledge their sins) much less try to repair the damage or reform their activities.
Speaking of repent, I gave you my link AND article on tipping in Canada. Where is yours? Or did you make it up? If so, please say so. Remember, as a good Christian, the truth will set you free.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's trying to impress anyone? Me? Nope. But you? You do try hard and yes, you do impress pretty much all and sundry. You impress with your ignorance as your above reply amply shows, you impress with your sexual filth and obsessive anal and homo references, you impress with your profanity, racism and xenephobism, you impress with your hate of anyone who disagrees with you, and come to think of it , that would be practically the whole world except for the few odd birthers, tea partyers and Nazis.
To sum it up : You impress people with how unimpressive you are. There is nothing there except boorishness and guns.
No post on the last 2,000 years, huh? More of your meaningless drivel! What a BSer you are. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wayne Lapierre should be locked up for starters. People like him are the single biggest threat to the nation.
More drool from the idiot!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Buuuuulllllshit!
It wasn't so long ago that you guys were dropping people left and right for questioning YOUR one true way. Look at what you did to the Jews in WWII.
Muslims are not lying. Well, anymore than you are... They believe they have the perfect word of god in an old book too. They are also interpreting that text how they like and have god on their side. Sound familiar?
I am still not convinced they have outdone the holocaust. So don't go throwing that "They are harmful... we are peaceful." line of shit. You guys left huge shoes to be filled.
Screw you Scruffy. I like to be able to tell the good guy from the bad guy in MY OWN country! They're not harmful? LMAO! Right, Scruff. Ban the perverted ideology of Islam in the U.S.! Try not to whine too badly. Run their coward, murdering azzes out of here. Apologize all you want for them, it doesn't change a thing. They are what they are, 6th Century man at best.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are history selective J.
"Those weren't REAL Christians...." blah blah blah... Well, it was the REAL church that had mandatory prayers for the fuhrer right up until the end... They knew exactly what was going on.
Say what it is you want to say. Don't beat around the bush. Spit it out. C'mon Scruff, spell it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

A guy walks into a bar in West Virginia and orders a white wine.

All the good ol boys sitting around the bar look up from their
beer and whiskey, expecting to see some pitiful city slicker from up north.
The bartender says, "You ain't from around here, are ya?"
The guy says, "No, I'm from Canada."
The bartender says, "What y'all do up there in Canada?"
The guy says, "I'm a taxidermist." The bartender says, "A taxi-dermist? What in the hell is a taxi-dermist? Do y'all drive a taxi or sumpthin?"
"No," says the Canadian "I don't drive a taxi, I mount animals."

The bartender grins and hollers, "It's okay boys. He's one of us."
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess by raising the debt limit, Obama is admitting that he is not American or patriotic!
Obama also said that raising the debt ceiling does NOT raise the debt of the nation,(ha ha ha).
College educated??? I doubt it!
If you refuse to pay your credit card company because the debt is too high do you think that will lower your debt?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are history selective J.
"Those weren't REAL Christians...." blah blah blah... Well, it was the REAL church that had mandatory prayers for the fuhrer right up until the end... They knew exactly what was going on.
Then why did Hitler close seminaries Why were Catholic priests sent to concentration camps??
When I was about six years old my family went to Dachau and when my daughter was about 14 y/o I took her too. Very sobering!

Catholic priests in the Dachau concentration camp

Dachau became the camp where 2,720 clergymen were sent, including 2,579 Catholic Priests. The priests at Dachau were separated from the other prisoners and housed together in several barrack buildings in the rear of the camp. There were 1,780 Polish priests and 447 German priests at Dachau. Of the 1,034 priests who died in the camp, 868 were Polish and 94 were German. Source: "What was it like in the Concentration Camp at Dachau?" by Dr. Johannes Neuhäusler.

Other clergymen at Dachau included 109 Protestant ministers, 22 Greek Orthodox, 2 Muslims and 8 men who were classified as "Old Catholic and Mariaists."
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess by raising the debt limit, Obama is admitting that he is not American or patriotic!
Obama also said that raising the debt ceiling does NOT raise the debt of the nation,(ha ha ha).
College educated??? I doubt it!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you refuse to pay your credit card company because the debt is too high do you think that will lower your debt?
No, but if you cut up your wife's credit card, the principal will not increase. And you will probably have a cold bed too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wayne Lapierre should be locked up for starters. People like him are the single biggest threat to the nation.
And just why should Wayne Lapierre be locked up? Because you do not agree with what he says? You sound like a Fascist!!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy things that I can not pay for, like our Government does!
I do without, maybe the Government should try that!
Hell, we can't afford the usurpers wagyu steak, much less his seemingly endless vacations.
Again, is refusal to pay your debts a means to lower debt?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you refuse to pay your credit card company because the debt is too high do you think that will lower your debt?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Best post ever. Too bad Kenyan-born Obama is an illegal-alien and couldn't be lawfully elected Dogcatcher. Impeach the Antichrist!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever.
The Democratic publicity release said,"...after a little more than 5 years, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."
The details according to White House Publicists:
Washington, Lincoln, & Reagan tied for first,
16 presidents tied for second,
23 other presidents tied for third,
Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
Obama came in fifth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,401 - 152,420 of167,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,032,977
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Point 46,974
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 17 min Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 21 min Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 23 min Tired 637
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 31 min Rediculous 3,774
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 33 min Rediculous 253
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 95,931
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance