BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
152,381 - 152,400 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that you think we should give up on Obama's NBC status when you have not given up on Owl Gore when OWL himself gave up!!!
Your own girlfriend admitted taking Bush vs Gore was a mistake by the High Court!

LOL

----------

Sandra Day O'Connor questions court's decision to take Bush v. Gore
April 27, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/c9sy69e
Retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor hasn't given much thought to which was the most important case she helped decide during her 25 years on the bench. But she has no doubt which was the most controversial.

It was Bush v. Gore, which ended the Florida recount and decided the 2000 presidential election.

Looking back, O'Connor said, she isn't sure the high court should have taken the case.

"It took the case and decided it at a time when it was still a big election issue," O'Connor said during a talk Friday with the Tribune editorial board. "Maybe the court should have said,'We're not going to take it, goodbye.'"

The case, she said, "stirred up the public" and "gave the court a less-than-perfect reputation."

"Obviously the court did reach a decision and thought it had to reach a decision," she said. "It turned out the election authorities in Florida hadn't done a real good job there and kind of messed it up. And probably the Supreme Court added to the problem at the end of the day."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-m...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I wonder if they include ILLEGAL immigrants?

These are the countries with the most immigrants.

8. Canada
> Immigrants: 7.3 million
> Pct of population: 20.7%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$42,734
> Gov’t immigration goals: Maintain

7. France
> Immigrants: 7.4 million
> Pct of population: 11.6%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$35,548
> Gov’t immigration goals: Decrease

6. United Kingdom
> Immigrants: 7.8 million
> Pct of population: 12.4%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$36,941

5. United Arab Emirates
> Immigrants: 7.8 million
> Pct of population: 83.7%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$49,012

4. Saudi Arabia
> Immigrants: 9.1 million
> Pct of population: 31.4%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$31,275

3. Germany
> Immigrants: 9.8 million
> Pct of population: 11.9%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$39,028

2. Russian Federation
> Immigrants: 11.0 million
> Pct of population: 7.7%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$17,709
> Gov’t immigration goals: Increase

1. United States of America
> Immigrants: 45.8 million
> Pct of population: 14.3%
> GDP (PPP) per capita 2012:$49,922
The U.S. is by far the largest destination for immigrants, with more than 45.7 million living in the country, according to the UN. As of 2011, the U.S. government’s policies toward both immigration and emigration remained effectively neutral. However, immigration reform has been especially prominent in Congress this year. This reform is expected to address issues related to illegal immigration, while determining how, and whether, undocumented immigrants should be able to attain citizenship. Considering the U.S. has one the highest per capita GDPs in the world, at nearly $50,000, its appeal to immigrants is fairly straightforward. It is the world's largest economy, as measured by output, and has the second largest total exports. Also, the U.S. offers well-developed infrastructure and financial markets, as well as quality education.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that you think we should give up on Obama's NBC status when you have not given up on Owl Gore when OWL himself gave up!!!
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own girlfriend admitted taking Bush vs Gore was a mistake by the High Court!
LOL
----------
Sandra Day O'Connor questions court's decision to take Bush v. Gore
April 27, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/c9sy69e
Retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor hasn't given much thought to which was the most important case she helped decide during her 25 years on the bench. But she has no doubt which was the most controversial.
It was Bush v. Gore, which ended the Florida recount and decided the 2000 presidential election.
Looking back, O'Connor said, she isn't sure the high court should have taken the case.
"It took the case and decided it at a time when it was still a big election issue," O'Connor said during a talk Friday with the Tribune editorial board. "Maybe the court should have said,'We're not going to take it, goodbye.'"
The case, she said, "stirred up the public" and "gave the court a less-than-perfect reputation."
"Obviously the court did reach a decision and thought it had to reach a decision," she said. "It turned out the election authorities in Florida hadn't done a real good job there and kind of messed it up. And probably the Supreme Court added to the problem at the end of the day."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-m...
Her point is moot. Besides, Gore would have won without Florida if he had only taken his home state of Tennessee which speaks volumes.
In 1984 the ONLY state Walter Mondale won was his HOME STATE of Minnesota!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The swing vote against overturning Roe was Sandra Day O'Conner.
She is gone and now you still have an ultra rightwing majority that will never overturn roe vs wade.
TALK IS CHEAP!
JUST ASK TED CRUZ!
ROTFL
Does Ted Cruz bother you? He is just a first term Senator, isn't he? But so was Obama!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your site tells you in black and white terminology and yet rightwingers will not except it.
They still believe Hitler was left wing and the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster back in the 1990s.
ROTFL
This isn't an "I am right, you are wrong thing." This isn't an opinion based piece of information.

If people wish to be willfully ignorant that is their own biz.

I am attempting to help them.

It is possible that Rouge and his wife/girl may be having dinner with someone who knows what is what. It could be awkward.

In this case I would be attempting to help avoid putting your foot in your mouth.

In Dale's case he may be in the presence of a large skinhead with a swaz tattoed on his back. THIS guy hears you call Hitler a liberal and you will leave without your teeth.

Its a public service. A small one, but generosity in my nature.

;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It should be noted that Jacksonville, FL went from being the 13th most populated city in 2000 to being the 11th largest in 2010 all during that time they had Republican mayors!!!
Meanwhile Detroit went from 11th to ...... 18th with Democrat mayors!!!
Democrats Run America's Ten Poorest Cities
By Onan Coca / 25 September 2013
What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!
Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;
Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;
Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;
Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;
Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;
El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;
Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;
Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Einstein once said,“The definition of insanity is doing
the same thing over and over again and always
expecting different results.”
Read more at http://eaglerising.com/1912/democrats-run-ame ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How unfair you are, how biased, how, how, birther. All those cities used to be hubs of industry, industries that worked with disappearing coal, industries that had to endure competition from emerging countries, and I'm thinking steel, electronics, clothing and vehicles. Cities that attracted more than their share of the poorer and unaffordable, it turns out, citizens from the south and less-endowed regions of the United States, adding to the financial strain of those cities. Another mortal blow was the transplantation of factories to the non-unionized minimum-wage deep south etc. The downturn of these companies that have more retirees on pensions than actual employees, victims of top échelons and gov'ts that refused to listen to actuaries who warned them of impending mass retirements of the baby-boom workforce. Upping pension and social security contributions would've meant slight increases in prices of copanies' products and NOT a popular move for politicians having to raise municipal, state and federal employee contribution. So, companies either went under or moved.
Your conclusions are biased and yellowed by partisan sentiments, plus, you don't know what you are talking about.
Meanwhile Jacksonville, a Republican majority city, has gone from 13th largest to 11th in just one decade!!! How do you explain that???
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Her point is moot. Besides, Gore would have won without Florida if he had only taken his home state of Tennessee which speaks volumes.
In 1984 the ONLY state Walter Mondale won was his HOME STATE of Minnesota!!!
Hey we finally agree about something.

Al Gore lost his home state is very true and very sad.

What is even sadder is he won Florida and the Supreme Court stopped the counting.

==========

Tribal Loyalty and the Corporatist Agenda: It’s Not Just For Republicans Any More / March 29, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/ylg734j
In 2007, Glenn Greenwald wrote a column about how our political debate was being constrained by the demonization of figures like Howard Dean, Al Gore or Ron Paul who were singled out and labeled “weirdos” for expressing opinions outside of party orthodoxy, even though those opinions may have broad popular support. Noting that Ron Paul shared several core principles with progressives on the issues of civil liberties and his opposition to the Iraq war, Glenn asserted that his participation in the GOP presidential primary gave him an important platform for “expanding the scope of issues we consider and the ideas that are worth hearing.”
Glenn’s column triggered an ongoing debate, with many “liberals” demanding that anyone who embraced a pro-life stance (as Paul does) must thus be excluded from serious consideration on any issue whatsoever. Glenn noted that Paul’s pro-life position was no different from Harry Reid’s.
Ezra Klein responded:
I find Glenn Greenwald’s defense of Ron Paul’s anti-abortion record deeply bizarre.“Look over here, he likes the Constitution” doesn’t exactly respond to concerns that, in a Ron Paul world, tens of millions of women will be forced to use their bodies to bear children against their will. I’m less than pleased that my civil liberties are being abrogated, but I’m not willing to sell reproductive rights down the river for it.
That’s an interesting position. Does the health care bill Ezra has been fervently pushing “sell reproductive rights down the river?” Some would argue that it doesn’t, but Ezra Klein is not one of them. When the Stupak amendment passed in the House bill, Ezra wrote
http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2010/03/29/t...
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It should be noted that Jacksonville, FL went from being the 13th most populated city in 2000 to being the 11th largest in 2010 all during that time they had Republican mayors!!!
DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!
<quoted text>
Meanwhile Jacksonville, a Republican majority city, has gone from 13th largest to 11th in just one decade!!! How do you explain that???
If you know?

Is it true that most of Lake County Florida is swampland and woods?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny,'cuz I questioned that number. I thought, at that particular time, that 21 was a lot.
Tell me this one thing, Rogue : How many days after the actual birth did the mother and young Barack travel from Kenya to the U.S.? How many days do you figure?
Don't know. But I do know is that 21 does not sound reasonable even in 1961.
How many people do you think travel from Kenya to the U.S. today? I am not talking about citizens of Kenya but anyone that has been living there even if it is for a short period.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't an "I am right, you are wrong thing." This isn't an opinion based piece of information.
If people wish to be willfully ignorant that is their own biz.
I am attempting to help them.
It is possible that Rouge and his wife/girl may be having dinner with someone who knows what is what. It could be awkward.
In this case I would be attempting to help avoid putting your foot in your mouth.
In Dale's case he may be in the presence of a large skinhead with a swaz tattoed on his back. THIS guy hears you call Hitler a liberal and you will leave without your teeth.
Its a public service. A small one, but generosity in my nature.
;)
I try also and fail miserably.

I think in Dale's case he is the one with the tattoo.

lol
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Well, Obobblehead is officially disliked more than he is liked!
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Ted Cruz bother you? He is just a first term Senator, isn't he? But so was Obama!!!
Ted Cruz is a phony baloney Tea Bag and all talk.

Obama is a phony baloney liberal and all talk.

How come not one Republican is condemning the Supreme Court for upholding Romney/Obamacare?

Maybe, just maybe, they realize Obama passed a rightwing Republican healthcare bill without any Republican voting for it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
So after Ted's 21 hour campaign commercial the Senate voted 100-0 to approve the CR without any defunding of ObamaCare?
For Birfoons and other math challenged individuals watching at home, a vote tally of 100-0 means that Ted voted for the CR.....
Up next - the TeaBag circus returns to the House?(a/k/a "Are they really THAT stupid?")
Boy, you can't read very well. He only voted to end cloture!!! The final vote will come not earlier than ..... Friday!!! Your handle should be "Learning to Read"!!! LOL!!!

Ted Cruz's Obamacare All-Nighter Ends After 21 Hours
WASHINGTON, Sept. 25, 2013
By ARLETTE SAENZ ARLETTE SA

The Senate cleared its first procedural vote to consider the continuing resolution today with a vote of 100-0. Cruz, who voted in favor of cloture on the motion to proceed today, is urging his Republican colleagues to vote against cloture (or ending debate) on the actual spending measure, a vote that will likely occur Friday.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ted-cruzs-obam...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I try also and fail miserably.
I think in Dale's case he is the one with the tattoo.
lol
Hitler wasn't left or right. He was insane.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives believe in minimal government and individual freedoms. Again, the only difference between Communism and Fascism is that Communists do not believe in private ownership of anything and Fascism believes that as long as you go along with the state, you can keep your property.
Oh, the Nazi fought for the Fatherland while the Soviets fought for the Motherland and for some reason you think the Soviets were NOT nationalists whereas the Nazi were all because one fought for the Motherland while the others the Fatherland?!?
Conservatives in Congress hardly ever believed in minimal government.

Reagan and the Bush family proved that.

I would guess every liberal/progressive believes in individual freedom.

----------

Judge: Bush overstepped wiretapping authority
March 31, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/ylcravy
A federal judge rejected the Bush administration's justification for warrantless wiretapping of suspected terrorists Wednesday and ruled that federal agents had eavesdropped illegally on a U.S.-based Islamic charity.
The ruling by Chief U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker of San Francisco focused on the surveillance of a single organization, the Al-Haramain Islamic Foundation - the only plaintiff in dozens of wiretapping lawsuits around the nation that had evidence its calls were intercepted.
But Walker's reasoning struck at the heart of the program President George W. Bush authorized after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, allowing agents to intercept phone calls and e-mails between Americans and suspected foreign terrorists without a warrant.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

-------

Learn About the Progressive Era
The 20th Century / http://tinyurl.com/md9y5oe
Many far-reaching economic and social changes transformed American society in the 20th century, including innovations in science and technology, economic productivity, mass communication and mass entertainment, health and living standards, the role of government, gender roles, and conceptions of freedom.
http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/era.cfm...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Q: What is the best argument against democracy?
A: A chat with an Obama voter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know?
Is it true that most of Lake County Florida is swampland and woods?
Jacksonville is in Duval Co., not Lake Co. But most of the lakes in Lake Co. are sink-hole lakes!
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler wasn't left or right. He was insane.
Absolutely insane, loved the occult, but also rightwing not left.

==========

FreedomWorks is closely tied to its founder, corporate lobbyist and former Republican Congressman Dick Armey, whose former lobbying firm DLA Piper that he resigned in August 2009, represents Bristol Myers Squibb, among other pharmaceutical companies.

The Wall Street front group FreedomWorks is mobilizing get out the vote efforts for Brown this weekend. FreedomWorks organized the very first tea party protests, and has used its extensive staff and resources to mobilize rallies and advocacy campaigns on behalf of corporate interests. Dick Armey, who as a corporate lobbyist represented AIG, Lehman Brothers, and Merrill Lynch during the bailouit, is the leader of FreedomWorks. FreedomWorks is also funded and chaired by Steve Forbes and Frank Sands of Sands Capital Management.

– The Wall Street front group Club for Growth is strongly “boosting” Brown and is expected to run ads in support for him. According to recent disclosures, the Club for Growth is funded by a $1.4 million dollar donation from investor Stephen Jacksons of Stephens Groups Inc, a $1.4 million dollar donation from broker Richard Gilder, and $210,000-$630,000 donations from at least 10 other investors and financial industry professionals. The Club is also supporting a slate of candidates to repeal health reform, while its other endorsed candidates have opposed a financial truth commission

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!
<quoted text>
13th to 11th? That's a big deal ? And exactly how does Jacksonville compare with the blighted cities of the north? And moreover, was Jacksonville, a short time ago, not the armpit of the USA? Has it improved all that much in the last few years? What is it about snowbirds being attacked in Jacksonville and elsewhere in Florida if they have Canadian plates? You find that normal? I had never heard of it until you mentioned it. I can't think that this could ever happen here in a million years to USA plate holders unless a BIG change for the worse comes along.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacksonville is in Duval Co., not Lake Co. But most of the lakes in Lake Co. are sink-hole lakes!
Thanks for your feedback.

So am I right or wrong?

Most of Lake County Florida is swampland and woods?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE