BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,619)

Showing posts 152,361 - 152,380 of167,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And again, what was I thinking? Wanting to protect myself from ruthless murderers! How crazy of me! Personally, I like my head attached to my neck.

See how easy it is?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
So you advocate discarding our Constitution in favor of Egypt's? Do you think anyone in Egypt pretends that they have banned Islam?

Poor pathetic fool
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's your point? I will use some Libtardian Logic on you. THEY ALL DO IT ..... but Liberals do it better as they have Hollyweed on their side.
Do you know the the Kennedy administration helped a whole lot on the movie 'PT109'?!?
“PT 109,” an account of Kennedy’s World War II heroism in command of a motor torpedo boat that was rammed by a Japanese destroyer, marked the first time a major studio, in this case Warner Bros., had made a movie about a sitting President. The White House, well aware of the film’s potential impact — particularly since it was to be released in the year leading up to Kennedy’s reelection campaign — secured approval over the script, the lead, and even tried to exert influence over its running time.
http://variety.com/2013/film/news/making-of-j...
Hollywood is liberal with Gays and Abortion for the most part but if they were truly liberal they would back people like Ralph Nader.

BUT THEY DON'T!!!

The problem is you think because they support Democrats that makes them liberal/progressives.

WRONG!
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was Christian
Stalin was Christian
Ossama Bin Laden was Moslem
Ayatollah Khomeni was Moslem
Who would you trust more?
None of the above!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Over a quarter of the world's population would disagree with you.
And those are just the Muslims.
And Scruffy comes up with, Muslims would disagree with you. Ya think? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

<quoted text>
You wrote : "Christians aren't taught to lie to advance our message. Nor are we taught to kill those who oppose us. This list can go on and on and on! Save it, Scruffy. "
Really? Would you like to do a quick review of the last 2,000 years - or would you not?
Sure Path. Spell out the last 2,000 years for us. Starting with the founder population of munchins! LMAO! If you think you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around. In other words, you impress no one.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fact of history is Bush and Cheney was warned 9 months before September 11, 2001 and did absolutely nothing to deter it.
Russia, Egypt, France, England, CIA, FBI, and many other countries, plus the whole out going Clinton Administration warned the whole incoming Bush administration about al Qaeda and not Iraq.
----------
Another fact of history is Bill was offered Bin Laden and refused the offer.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you advocate discarding our Constitution in favor of Egypt's? Do you think anyone in Egypt pretends that they have banned Islam?
Poor pathetic fool
You're the only one talking about the Constitution, you know? Hey, go ahead and converse with yourself. I'm sure you've had plenty of practice.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above!
Go to the head of the class, past dunce cap-wearing LRS.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're the only one talking about the Constitution, you know? Hey, go ahead and converse with yourself. I'm sure you've had plenty of practice.
We already knew you didn't care about the Constitution. I just find it amusing how none of you Birfoons / Tru Patriots do - and enjoy laughing at you as I point out this obvious fact
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Another fact of history is Bill was offered Bin Laden and refused the offer.
NOT TRUE!

Clinton much better than Bush fighting Terrorist
http://tinyurl.com/6kucso
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.asp

-----

Just for the record, under Richard Clarke's leadership as Czar of Counterterrorism:
CLINTON developed the nation's first anti-terrorism policy, and appointed first national coordinator of anti-terrorist efforts.
Bill Clinton stopped cold the Al Qaeda millennium hijacking and bombing plots. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to kill the Pope. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to blow up 12 U.S. jetliners simultaneously. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to blow up UN Headquarters. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to blow up FBI Headquarters. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to blow up the Israeli Embassy in Washington. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to blow up Boston airport. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to blow up Lincoln and Holland Tunnels in NY. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to blow up the George Washington Bridge. Bill Clinton stopped cold a planned attack to blow up the US Embassy in Albania. Bill Clinton tried to kill Osama bin Laden and disrupt Al Qaeda through preemptive strikes (efforts denounced by the G.O.P.). Bill Clinton brought perpetrators of first World Trade Center bombing and CIA killings to justice. Bill Clinton did not blame the Bush I administration for first WTC bombing even though it occurred 38 days after Bush left office. Instead, worked hard, even obsessively - and successfully - to stop future terrorist attacks. Bill Clinton named the Hart-Rudman commission to report on nature of terrorist threats and major steps to be taken to combat terrorism. Bill Clinton sent legislation to Congress to tighten airport security.(Remember, this is before 911) The legislation was defeated by the Republicans because of opposition from the airlines. Bill Clinton sent legislation to Congress to allow for better tracking of terrorist funding. It was defeated by Republicans in the Senate because of opposition from banking interests. Bill Clinton sent legislation to Congress to add tagents to explosives, to allow for better tracking of explosives used by terrorists. It was defeated by the Republicans because of opposition from the NRA. Bill Clinton increased the military budget by an average of 14 per cent, reversing the trend under Bush I. Bill Clinton tripled the budget of the FBI for counterterrorism and doubled overall funding for counterterrorism. Bill Clinton detected and destroyed cells of Al Qaeda in over 20 countries. Bill Clinton created national stockpile of drugs and vaccines including 40 million doses of smallpox vaccine.
Of Clinton's efforts says Robert Oakley, Reagan Ambassador for Counterterrorism: "Overall, I give them very high marks" and "The only major criticism I have is the obsession with Osama".
Paul Bremer, current Civilian Administrator of Iraq disagrees slightly with Robert Oakley as he believed the Bill Clinton Administration had "correctly focused on bin Laden.
Barton Gellman in the Washington Post put it best, "By any measure available, Bill Clinton left office having given greater priority to terrorism than any president before him" and was the "first administration to undertake a systematic anti-terrorist effort".
Clarence Swinney,/ Political Historian
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Countries Warned USA Summer 2001
Clues Alerted White House to Potential Attacks
http://tinyurl.com/2gqkl / May 17, 2002
Indeed, Fox News has reported many examples of "missed leads" that the Bush administration was given prior to Sept. 11.
Among those examples:
The Italian government shared "general" information of possible attacks in March 2001 based on bugs in apartments in Milan.
An Iranian in custody in New York City told local police last May of a plot to attack the World Trade Center.
German intelligence alerted the Central Intelligence Agency, Britain's MI-6 intelligence service, Israel's Mossad in June 2001 that Middle Eastern terrorists were training for hijackings and targeting American and Israeli interests.
Pakistanis were taken into custody June 4 in the Cayman Islands after they were overheard discussing hijacking attacks in New York City; they were questioned and released, and the information was forwarded to U.S. intelligence.
Indian intelligence shared "general" information in July 2001.
In July and August, British intelligence shared "general" information that it had learned through surveillance of Khalid al-Fawwaz, a Saudi Arabian dissident who has publicly acknowledged being a bin Laden operative. Fawwaz, suspected of participating in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombing in Kenya, was arrested after Sept. 11.
Based on its own intelligence, the Israeli government provided "general" information to the United States in the second week of August that an Al Qaeda attack was imminent.
French intelligence echoed the "general" information in the final week of August.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said publicly that he ordered his intelligence agencies to alert the United States last summer that suicide pilots were training for attacks on U.S. targets.
Millennium bomber Ahmad Ressam testified in closed and open court trials relating to his Dec. 1999 arrest for trying to bring bomb-making materials across the Canadian border that attack plans, including hijackings and attacks on New York City targets, were ongoing. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53065,00....
December 5, 2001
Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize
* Sudan offered up the terrorist and data on his network. The then-president and his advisors didn't respond (Clinton).
By MANSOOR IJAZ
President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.

I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities.

From 1996 to 1998, I opened unofficial channels between Sudan and the Clinton administration. I met with officials in both countries, including Clinton, U.S. National Security Advisor Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger and Sudan's president and intelligence chief. President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, who wanted terrorism sanctions against Sudan lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of Bin Laden and detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas.

Among those in the networks were the two hijackers who piloted commercial airliners into the World Trade Center.

The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening. Read more.....

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Path. Spell out the last 2,000 years for us. Starting with the founder population of munchins! LMAO! If you think you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around. In other words, you impress no one.
Who's trying to impress anyone? Me? Nope. But you? You do try hard and yes, you do impress pretty much all and sundry. You impress with your ignorance as your above reply amply shows, you impress with your sexual filth and obsessive anal and homo references, you impress with your profanity, racism and xenephobism, you impress with your hate of anyone who disagrees with you, and come to think of it , that would be practically the whole world except for the few odd birthers, tea partyers and Nazis.

To sum it up : You impress people with how unimpressive you are. There is nothing there except boorishness and guns.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:

<quoted text>
Another fact of history is Bush and Cheney was warned 9 months before September 11, 2001 and did absolutely nothing to deter it.
Russia, Egypt, France, England, CIA, FBI, and many other countries, plus the whole out going Clinton Administration warned the whole incoming Bush administration about al Qaeda and not Iraq.
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Another fact of history is Bill was offered Bin Laden and refused the offer.
Would you care to show any kind of reliable evidence of that?
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Would you care to show any kind of reliable evidence of that?
LMAO!!! I guess you would be meaning ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN, all others don't count do they!! Hahahahaha!!!!
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Wayne LaPierre of the National Rifle Association told NBC's "Meet the Press" that the nation needs to do more to lock up mentally ill people who are dangerous.
WASHINGTON — Greater efforts are needed to identify and lock up mentally ill people who are dangerous, a top National Rifle Association official responding to the recent Washington Navy Yard shootings said Sunday.
The nation's mental health system is "in complete breakdown," resulting in not enough of the mentally ill being committed to psychiatric hospitals, National Rifle Association Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre told NBC's "Meet the Press."
"If we leave these homicidal maniacs on the street ... they're going to kill," he said. "They need to be committed is what they need to be. If they are committed, they're not at the Naval Yard."
==========
If we lockup all the mentally deranged people on the streets, there won't be a democrat party!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info.
I only admire one Floridian for having some good qualities.
Bob Graham, certainly not the Bush family.
=======
Former Senator Bob Graham Urges Obama to Reopen Investigation into Saudi Role in 9/11 Attacks
September 15, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/68qa4od
Former Florida governor and senator Bob Graham is calling on President Obama to reopen the investigation into the Sept. 11 attacks after new information has emerged about the possible role of prominent Saudis in the 9/11 plot. According to recent news reports, a wealthy young Saudi couple fled their home in a gated community in Sarasota, Florida, just a week or so before Sept. 11, 2001, leaving behind three cars and nearly all of their possessions. The FBI was tipped off about the couple but never passed the information on to the 9/11 Commission investigating the attacks, even though phone records showed the couple had ties to Mohamed Atta and at least 10 other al-Qaeda suspects. Graham joins us to discuss the news he’s called "the most important thing about 9/11 to surface in the last seven or eight years." As the former chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, a post he held on September 11, 2001, Graham chaired the Congressional Joint Inquiry into the attacks.
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/9/15/former_...
Well, did Pres. Obama reopen that investigation? NOPE!!! And Bob Graham is a wrote Democrat. What ever their leader says, he does. And do you know who holds his seat? Marco Rubio!!!
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>December 5, 2001
* Sudan offered up the terrorist and data on his network. The then-president and his advisors didn't respond (Clinton).
By MANSOOR IJAZ
President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.
From 1996 to 1998, I opened unofficial channels between Sudan and the Clinton administration. I met with officials in both countries, including Clinton, U.S. National Security Advisor Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger and Sudan's president and intelligence chief. President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, who wanted terrorism sanctions against Sudan lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of Bin Laden and detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas.
Among those in the networks were the two hijackers who piloted commercial airliners into the World Trade Center.
The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening. Read more.....
Bill Clinton wanted to wiretap al Qaeda terrorist and the Republicans were against it. For 8 years of Clinton the Republicans were only concerned with Monica and nothing else.

ENCLOSED IS PROOF:

---------

Clinton PDD 63
http://tinyurl.com/cvuom

For Immediate Release May 22, 1998 FACT SHEET PROTECTING AMERICA'S
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES: PDD 63
http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/pdd-63.htm

Clinton PDD 62
http://tinyurl.com/bze57

COMBATING TERRORISM: PRESIDENTIAL DECISION DIRECTIVE 62
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/ciao/62fa...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I guess you would be meaning ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN, all others don't count do they!! Hahahahaha!!!!
What a child, how juvenile. You make it look like I'm questioning realnews post on 9/11 warnings by deleting the following :

Dale wrote:

==========

Not to mention dishonest. And stupid to boot, as if no one would notice. Birther tea party tactics.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
Wayne LaPierre of the National Rifle Association told NBC's "Meet the Press" that the nation needs to do more to lock up mentally ill people who are dangerous.
WASHINGTON — Greater efforts are needed to identify and lock up mentally ill people who are dangerous, a top National Rifle Association official responding to the recent Washington Navy Yard shootings said Sunday.
The nation's mental health system is "in complete breakdown," resulting in not enough of the mentally ill being committed to psychiatric hospitals, National Rifle Association Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre told NBC's "Meet the Press."
"If we leave these homicidal maniacs on the street ... they're going to kill," he said. "They need to be committed is what they need to be. If they are committed, they're not at the Naval Yard."
==========
If we lockup all the mentally deranged people on the streets, there won't be a democrat party!
Wayne Lapierre should be locked up for starters. People like him are the single biggest threat to the nation.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>December 5, 2001
By MANSOOR IJAZ
TERRORISM PREVENTION ACT--CONFERENCE REPORT
http://tinyurl.com/2lj3t8 / April 17, 1996
Congressional Record: April 17, 1996 (Senate)- Pages S3454-S3478 DOCID:cr17ap96-153
Terrorism prevention Act--Conference Report
Orrin Hatch: Mr. President, again, in the real world, in the case of the Unabomber or a terrorist where there is a real threat or an immediate concern, you do not need this provision to get an emergency wiretap. All the Senator's motion does is expand the number of crimes that would trigger the wiretap statute. This amendment was offered during the Senate debate. It was defeated. It was not a part of the Senate bill. It was not a part of the House bill. It is not a part of our conference report, and rightly so. I oppose this provision that could expand emergency wiretap authority to permit the Government to begin a wiretap prior to obtaining court approval in a greater range of cases than the law presently allows. I personally find this proposal troubling. I am concerned that this provision, if enacted, would unnecessarily broaden emergency wiretap authority. Under current law, such authority exists when life is in danger, when the national security is threatened, or when an organized crime conspiracy is involved. In the real world, we do not need this amendment to get emergency wiretap authority, and that is a fact.
Let me also say that this authority is constrained by a requirement that surveillance be approved by the Court within 48 hours, but that authority already exists in those areas I have addressed.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,361 - 152,380 of167,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min TRD 67,187
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,106
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min lily boca raton fl 1,033,557
Amy 4-18 8 min cheluzal 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 42,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Clackamasshole 96,087
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min boundary painter 4,029
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••