BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172851 Sep 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why you are even talking about Ted Cruz's FAUX-filibuster! Does Ted Cruz bother you?!?
Not at all. Ted has the right to grandstand just like every other Senator. I just find it comical when idiots pretend he may accomplish something since - were he to succeed in shutting down the Government in his attempt to defund ObamaCare, ObamaCare would be largely unaffected.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172852 Sep 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers inl unison : There she goes again with her proof and irrefutable facts that Obama was born in Hawaii. Give us gossip, rumours any time !
Proof and irrefutable facts? LMAO! Good one!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172853 Sep 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Only 21 people came from Kenya in that year? Come on Tootsie, engage your brain. I bet it was only 21 people with Kenyan passports and many more cam from Kenya on passports (or travel documents) from ....
I'll bet you're wrong. So will the Government records - but don't let facts interfere with your fable

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172854 Sep 25, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong Rouge.
DEFINITION of far-right politics.
The terms far right, or extreme right, describe the broad range of political groups and ideologies usually taken to be further to the right of the mainstream center-right on the traditional left-right spectrum. Far right politics commonly involves support for social inequality and social hierarchy, elements of social conservatism and opposition to most forms of liberalism and socialism. Both terms are also used to describe Nazi and fascist movements, and other groups who hold extreme nationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, racist, religious fundamentalist or reactionary views.[1] The most extreme right-wing movements have pursued oppression and genocide against groups of people on the basis of their alleged inferiority.
You don't get to change the definition of words because you aren't happy with them.
Conservatives believe in minimal government and individual freedoms. Again, the only difference between Communism and Fascism is that Communists do not believe in private ownership of anything and Fascism believes that as long as you go along with the state, you can keep your property.
Oh, the Nazi fought for the Fatherland while the Soviets fought for the Motherland and for some reason you think the Soviets were NOT nationalists whereas the Nazi were all because one fought for the Motherland while the others the Fatherland?!?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172855 Sep 25, 2013
By the way Rouge, don't you find Ted's choice of "Green Eggs and Ham" to be ironic?

Hint - rant on and on about how you don't like something you've never tried only to be pleasantly surprised in the end ....

Perhaps he should have gone with "Horton Hears a Who". You know - a cry only Ted could hear but was there nonetheless .... Just sayin

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172856 Sep 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It should be noted that Jacksonville, FL went from being the 13th most populated city in 2000 to being the 11th largest in 2010 all during that time they had Republican mayors!!!
Meanwhile Detroit went from 11th to ...... 18th with Democrat mayors!!!
Democrats Run America's Ten Poorest Cities
By Onan Coca / 25 September 2013
What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!
Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;
Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;
Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;
Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;
Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;
El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;
Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;
Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Einstein once said,“The definition of insanity is doing
the same thing over and over again and always
expecting different results.”
Read more at http://eaglerising.com/1912/democrats-run-ame...
How unfair you are, how biased, how, how, birther. All those cities used to be hubs of industry, industries that worked with disappearing coal, industries that had to endure competition from emerging countries, and I'm thinking steel, electronics, clothing and vehicles. Cities that attracted more than their share of the poorer and unaffordable, it turns out, citizens from the south and less-endowed regions of the United States, adding to the financial strain of those cities. Another mortal blow was the transplantation of factories to the non-unionized minimum-wage deep south etc. The downturn of these companies that have more retirees on pensions than actual employees, victims of top échelons and gov'ts that refused to listen to actuaries who warned them of impending mass retirements of the baby-boom workforce. Upping pension and social security contributions would've meant slight increases in prices of copanies' products and NOT a popular move for politicians having to raise municipal, state and federal employee contribution. So, companies either went under or moved.

Your conclusions are biased and yellowed by partisan sentiments, plus, you don't know what you are talking about.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172857 Sep 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 21 people came from Kenya in that year? Come on Tootsie, engage your brain. I bet it was only 21 people with Kenyan passports and many more cam from Kenya on passports (or travel documents) from other countries.
And Obama's friends have purged any document they can to indicate Obama's mother ever had a passport back then.
Funny,'cuz I questioned that number. I thought, at that particular time, that 21 was a lot.

Tell me this one thing, Rogue : How many days after the actual birth did the mother and young Barack travel from Kenya to the U.S.? How many days do you figure?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172858 Sep 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Renée Fleming's in Ottawa. I miraculously got one of the last tickets. Wednesday night, Fleming in concert. Eat your heart out.
You miraculously got one of the last tickets! Wednesday night, Fleming in concert. Went a day early, huh? LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172859 Sep 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives believe in minimal government and individual freedoms. Again, the only difference between Communism and Fascism is that Communists do not believe in private ownership of anything and Fascism believes that as long as you go along with the state, you can keep your property.
Oh, the Nazi fought for the Fatherland while the Soviets fought for the Motherland and for some reason you think the Soviets were NOT nationalists whereas the Nazi were all because one fought for the Motherland while the others the Fatherland?!?
OMG!! Rogue's version of kindergarten contemporary history/politics . With apologies to the kiddies.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172860 Sep 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You miraculously got one of the last tickets! Wednesday night, Fleming in concert. Went a day early, huh? LMAO!
Ha ha, I did err on the night. It WAS yesterday but I knew you'd see it. Here :

2013-2014 Season

An Evening with Renée Fleming

September 24, 2013, 8:00pm

NAC Southam Hall

nac-cna.ca/en/orchestra/event/ 5699&#8206;

My ticket was 34D, mezzanine, not ideal, but it's all they had.
==========

Unlike you, I would not go to the elaborate trouble of making this up to impress anyone. I just figured that loose was interested.

Email

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172861 Sep 25, 2013
nac-cna.ca/en/orchestra/event/ 5699&#8206;

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172862 Sep 25, 2013
Crap. Just google, And evening with Renée Fleming, NAC.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172863 Sep 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How unfair you are, how biased, how, how, birther. All those cities used to be hubs of industry, industries that worked with disappearing coal, industries that had to endure competition from emerging countries, and I'm thinking steel, electronics, clothing and vehicles. Cities that attracted more than their share of the poorer and unaffordable, it turns out, citizens from the south and less-endowed regions of the United States, adding to the financial strain of those cities. Another mortal blow was the transplantation of factories to the non-unionized minimum-wage deep south etc. The downturn of these companies that have more retirees on pensions than actual employees, victims of top échelons and gov'ts that refused to listen to actuaries who warned them of impending mass retirements of the baby-boom workforce. Upping pension and social security contributions would've meant slight increases in prices of copanies' products and NOT a popular move for politicians having to raise municipal, state and federal employee contribution. So, companies either went under or moved.
Your conclusions are biased and yellowed by partisan sentiments, plus, you don't know what you are talking about.
It's the Unions who forced these businesses into pension plans they couldn't afford! Could you get that anymore backazzwards? LMAO! BTW, your last sentence applies to every post you make! Gotta love this; "plus, you don't know what you are talking about"! Ah, but Path does? LMAO! Love that third sentence, by the way. HaHaHaHa!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172864 Sep 25, 2013
lol, got that "and" in again. Oh well...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172865 Sep 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, I did err on the night. It WAS yesterday but I knew you'd see it. Here :
2013-2014 Season
An Evening with Renée Fleming
September 24, 2013, 8:00pm
NAC Southam Hall
nac-cna.ca/en/orchestra/event/ 5699&#8206;
My ticket was 34D, mezzanine, not ideal, but it's all they had.
==========
Unlike you, I would not go to the elaborate trouble of making this up to impress anyone. I just figured that loose was interested.
Email
Okay Path, whatever you say. Just seems like if one were lucky enough to "miraculously" get one of the "last" tickets, they'd certainly know what DAY it was on! But, whatever you say. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172866 Sep 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Path, whatever you say. Just seems like if one were lucky enough to "miraculously" get one of the "last" tickets, they'd certainly know what DAY it was on! But, whatever you say. LMAO!
You would go to the trouble of making something like that up. Well, forget it, not me.

Anyhow, I liked it, but now wish they had been out of ticket. Was good, but not worth what I paid. She sang four acts, one encore and finally some Gershwin. I hate it when opera singers sing anything but classic or opera just as I would hate it if, for example, some of my favourites like Simon and Garfunkel or Johnny Cash sang opera. Granted, Gershwin is classic in a colloquial sort of way, but not opera.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172867 Sep 25, 2013
tickets
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172868 Sep 25, 2013
So after Ted's 21 hour campaign commercial the Senate voted 100-0 to approve the CR without any defunding of ObamaCare?

For Birfoons and other math challenged individuals watching at home, a vote tally of 100-0 means that Ted voted for the CR.....

Up next - the TeaBag circus returns to the House?(a/k/a "Are they really THAT stupid?")
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172869 Sep 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
So after Ted's 21 hour campaign commercial the Senate voted 100-0 to approve the CR without any defunding of ObamaCare?

For Birfoons and other math challenged individuals watching at home, a vote tally of 100-0 means that Ted voted for the CR.....

Up next - the TeaBag circus returns to the House?(a/k/a "Are they really THAT stupid?")
Ok - technically they voted to move the CR along ... But the irony and ultimate outcome are the same
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#172870 Sep 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny,'cuz I questioned that number. I thought, at that particular time, that 21 was a lot.
Tell me this one thing, Rogue : How many days after the actual birth did the mother and young Barack travel from Kenya to the U.S.? How many days do you figure?
The very next day after the birth in Kenya they all flew first class non stop on a magic carpet ride to Hawaii.

It is obvious that Ali Baba was the pilot/driver.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,153,383
Abby 12-18 41 min RACE 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,879
Why do some cover for obumbler? 1 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,833
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 70
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over