BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#172830 Sep 25, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.diffen.com/differen ce/Communism_vs_Fascism
The "only" difference between communism and fascism is......that they are completely different in almost every way.
Your site tells you in black and white terminology and yet rightwingers will not except it.

They still believe Hitler was left wing and the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster back in the 1990s.

ROTFL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172831 Sep 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "born-in-Kenya" myth is the nuttiest of all birther stories.
Only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 according to the INS, and all but one of them came by SEA--meaning by ship. And there were no direct ships from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961. And the Kenyan government has said that it checked, and that Obama was not born there. And, guess what, birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother even had a passport in 1961. And very very few 18-year-olds had a passport in 1961, and the birth certificate of Hawaii (confirmed by the officials of both parties) says that Obama was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital---which, BTW, did exist in 1961.
Birthers inl unison : There she goes again with her proof and irrefutable facts that Obama was born in Hawaii. Give us gossip, rumours any time !
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#172832 Sep 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And Cruz?
Cruz talks, talks, and talks, and says absolutely nothing meaningful!

Never once did he say what he will replace Romney/Obamacare with.

He never mentioned Single Payer Medicare For All Americans or at the very least a Public Option Healthcare choice.

Republican Tea Bags usually love the Middle Man like the HMOs and Big Pharma getting the lion share instead of Doctors, Nurses, and Hospitals.

Republicans and now Democrats rather see the middle man HMOs/Pharmaceuticals in charge instead of cutting the costs for consumers.

Sounds like Fascism/Corporatism too my ears.

Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#172833 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Birthers inl unison : There she goes again with her proof and irrefutable facts that Obama was born in Hawaii. Give us gossip, rumours any time !
Without Gossip, Without Rumors, Without Innuendo, Without Yellow Journalism, Without Sensationalism, Fox News and Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh will be out of business and very poor.

Sincerely,
Obfuscation
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#172834 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), have it your way. Better to write THREE crappy little scenarios in THREE understandable languages than NO crappy little scenario in only ONE gibberish language.
When you are with your ilk, your kind of incendiary language will incite your peers to attack anyone that does not fit your conception of the pure `"American image"
Kind of like how racist black youth mobs across America are currently attacking whites and other non-blacks because of their race?
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#172835 Sep 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't true that 6 million Jews and another 6 million Christians were killed in the Holocaust, including Gays, and Gypsies?
Thats what most historians and the historical evidence points too as fact. What's interesting is that Jews and many Catholics support the political party and movement that is responsible for the deaths of over 54 million fetus's in America. The irony of that is chilling!
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#172837 Sep 25, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what most historians and the historical evidence points too as fact. What's interesting is that Jews and many Catholics support the political party and movement that is responsible for the deaths of over 54 million fetus's in America. The irony of that is chilling!
What is also so horrifying the Republican party and the Republican Supreme Court could have overturned Roe vs Wade and never did.

Roberts and Alito never mentioned overturning Roe now that they have the votes to do it.

I wonder why?

lol

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#172838 Sep 25, 2013
Scrutiny,
Cloning sheep and disquising them as left-wing lunatics is not a scientific achievemnt by any metric.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172839 Sep 25, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>There is absolutely no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. fraudulent documents only prove that fraud has occurred!
And Tacky REALLY wants to believe that the documents are fraudulent - so they must be

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#172840 Sep 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, is refusal to pay your debts a means to lower debt?
It's only off topic because you brought it up. Ted Cruz is doing his best to do what he was elected to do. Ted Cruz is doing what the people want him to do and what is in the best interest of our country. Obama however does not care care about what is best for our country.
I wasn't the idiot who suggested default is a way to lower debt.

Get a life, Frank.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic, unless you think Ted Cruz is a liberal loafer.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172841 Sep 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't the idiot who suggested default is a way to lower debt.

Get a life, Frank.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
Off-topic, unless you think Ted Cruz is a liberal loafer."
Wonder when (if) Ted and the gang will realize or admit that most of Obamacare would be funded during any shutdown ...

Ooops! Can't let facts interfere with our fantasy ...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172842 Sep 25, 2013
Hummm, Ted Cruz's speech is bad but when Sanders gave his speech three years ago it was good. And while Sanders gave an eight and a half hour FILIBUSTER, Curz's 19 hours, and counting, speech is a FAUX-filibuster!!!

Sen. Bernie Sanders ends filibuster
The Vermont senator stops after more than 8 1/2 hours.'It has been a very long day,' he says.
December 10, 2010|By Michael A. Memoli, Tribune Washington Bureau

Reporting from Washington — Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has ended a marathon filibuster of the proposed tax compromise, ceding control of the Senate floor after more than 8 1/2 hours.

"It has been a very long day," he said as he concluded his remarks, including a five-hour period in which he spoke without interruption. "I do believe that if the American people stand up … I think we can defeat this proposal. I think we can come up with a better proposal which better reflects the needs of the middle class."
Sanders has twice deferred to his colleagues — for 45 minutes to Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), and to Mary Landrieu (D-La.) for over a half hour.
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec/10/news/...

Location hidden

#172843 Sep 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
What is also so horrifying the Republican party and the Republican Supreme Court could have overturned Roe vs Wade and never did.
Roberts and Alito never mentioned overturning Roe now that they have the votes to do it.
I wonder why?
lol
"Republican Supreme Court"? You mean Pres. Obama appointed TWO Republicans to the USSC?!?

Location hidden

#172844 Sep 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
========
Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
I think it is funny that you think we should give up on Obama's NBC status when you have not given up on Owl Gore when OWL himself gave up!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#172845 Sep 25, 2013
Jacques,
It's a phylosophical debate. I'm jusy saying that science sometimes develops tunnel vision and sometimes crosses the border in unethical research.
loose

Ottawa

#172846 Sep 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republican Supreme Court"? You mean Pres. Obama appointed TWO Republicans to the USSC?!?
The court is still 5 repubs to 4 dems, no?

Location hidden

#172847 Sep 25, 2013
It should be noted that Jacksonville, FL went from being the 13th most populated city in 2000 to being the 11th largest in 2010 all during that time they had Republican mayors!!!
Meanwhile Detroit went from 11th to ...... 18th with Democrat mayors!!!

Democrats Run America's Ten Poorest Cities
By Onan Coca / 25 September 2013

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Einstein once said,“The definition of insanity is doing
the same thing over and over again and always
expecting different results.”

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/1912/democrats-run-ame...

Location hidden

#172848 Sep 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder when (if) Ted and the gang will realize or admit that most of Obamacare would be funded during any shutdown ...
Ooops! Can't let facts interfere with our fantasy ...
I wonder why you are even talking about Ted Cruz's FAUX-filibuster! Does Ted Cruz bother you?!?

Location hidden

#172849 Sep 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "born-in-Kenya" myth is the nuttiest of all birther stories.
Only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 according to the INS, and all but one of them came by SEA--meaning by ship. And there were no direct ships from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961. And the Kenyan government has said that it checked, and that Obama was not born there. And, guess what, birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother even had a passport in 1961. And very very few 18-year-olds had a passport in 1961, and the birth certificate of Hawaii (confirmed by the officials of both parties) says that Obama was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital---which, BTW, did exist in 1961.
Only 21 people came from Kenya in that year? Come on Tootsie, engage your brain. I bet it was only 21 people with Kenyan passports and many more cam from Kenya on passports (or travel documents) from other countries.
And Obama's friends have purged any document they can to indicate Obama's mother ever had a passport back then.

Ottawa

#172850 Sep 25, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It's a phylosophical debate. I'm jusy saying that science sometimes develops tunnel vision and sometimes crosses the border in unethical research.
loose
Loose,

Renée Fleming was, as usual, superb. Like a nightingale. Only problem is , and I didn't know, the whole programme was, 1st half, symphony orchestra, no hiccups at all, but all of it Richard Strauss, starting with the unending Metamorphosis - then the 7-act Bourgeois Gentilhomme, two of which I really liked. Then, second half, she came on, yes, fresh, voice 9/10 (she is getting on...), loved it, but again it was all Strauss. I liked the soirée, but had I known, would've saved my money for another time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,156,512
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 68,923
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance