BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172808 Sep 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic, unless you think Ted Cruz is a liberal loafer.
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, is refusal to pay your debts a means to lower debt?
It's only off topic because you brought it up. Ted Cruz is doing his best to do what he was elected to do. Ted Cruz is doing what the people want him to do and what is in the best interest of our country. Obama however does not care care about what is best for our country.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172809 Sep 24, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
Imperial Constantinian Christian elites ( Falwell, Robertson, Dobson, Hagee ) do not believe in the separation of church and state. Since Constantine’s conversion a terrible co-joining of the church and state was institutionalized.
The Republican right wing fascist party has implemented an imperial Constantinian fundamentalist empire.( Phony Christians )
They believe in the prosperity gospel, market spirituality, money-obsessed churches, tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans even after September 11, 2001 and in a time of war.
Bush fascist Republicans want to do away with all government social justice programs.
Constantine himself flouted his piety even as he continued to dominate and conquer peoples. Sound familiar?( George “W”rong Bush )
These Bush fascist fundamentalist Republicans are all drunk drinking the Rush “From Drugs” Lying Corporatist Limbaugh ( Kool-Aid )
Newt Gingrich and his neo-con Republicans took control of Congress back in 1994 to 2006. 12 straight years.
When Bush stole the election in 2000 most of his 8 years he had a Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican Governors of most States and Republicans in most State Houses all across America.
Plus the Supreme Court has been Rightwing Republican for decades.
The Republican party could have overturned Roe v. Wade for many years and they did not do it.
Republicans need that issue for votes so I believe they will never undo Roe vs. Wade.
Nice piece of fiction. LMAO! What the "truth" does to these gum-flappers is quite humorous. This one here, well, those gums sure do a lot of flapping. Reminds me of an old hag. Hmm?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172811 Sep 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Well, he won't be the first Canadian American president. Arthur, was it not?

Incidentally, he holds dual nationality. Did you and your birther friends not say that was a no-no presidential-wise?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172812 Sep 24, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
Imperial Constantinian Christian elites ( Falwell, Robertson, Dobson, Hagee ) do not believe in the separation of church and state. Since Constantine’s conversion a terrible co-joining of the church and state was institutionalized.
The Republican right wing fascist party has implemented an imperial Constantinian fundamentalist empire.( Phony Christians )
They believe in the prosperity gospel, market spirituality, money-obsessed churches, tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans even after September 11, 2001 and in a time of war.
Bush fascist Republicans want to do away with all government social justice programs.
Constantine himself flouted his piety even as he continued to dominate and conquer peoples. Sound familiar?( George “W”rong Bush )
These Bush fascist fundamentalist Republicans are all drunk drinking the Rush “From Drugs” Lying Corporatist Limbaugh ( Kool-Aid )
Newt Gingrich and his neo-con Republicans took control of Congress back in 1994 to 2006. 12 straight years.
When Bush stole the election in 2000 most of his 8 years he had a Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican Governors of most States and Republicans in most State Houses all across America.
Plus the Supreme Court has been Rightwing Republican for decades.
The Republican party could have overturned Roe v. Wade for many years and they did not do it.
Republicans need that issue for votes so I believe they will never undo Roe vs. Wade.
Brilliant, and I didn't think you'd come out, but then so rightfully so, with a Constantine analogy. You can bet LRS didn't get any of that, he'll mention "gum flapping". but it's his only retort.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#172813 Sep 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Congress should have held Obama's feet to the fire.
I would prefer Kenyan-born Obama be waterboarded or at least polygraphed. Impeach the Antichrist!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#172814 Sep 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he won't be the first Canadian American president. Arthur, was it not?
Incidentally, he holds dual nationality. Did you and your birther friends not say that was a no-no presidential-wise?
You are correct. Arthur's father was an Irishman to boot. Hence Chester Arthur was our first illegal prez. Kenyan-born Antichrist Obama is #2 in every sense. Eph6:12
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172815 Sep 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant, and I didn't think you'd come out, but then so rightfully so, with a Constantine analogy. You can bet LRS didn't get any of that, he'll mention "gum flapping". but it's his only retort.
Actually, I told him that was a nice piece of fiction. LMAO!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172816 Sep 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant, and I didn't think you'd come out, but then so rightfully so, with a Constantine analogy. You can bet LRS didn't get any of that, he'll mention "gum flapping". but it's his only retort.
I just try to call it as I see it and let the chips fall where they may.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172817 Sep 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I would prefer Kenyan-born Obama be waterboarded or at least polygraphed. Impeach the Antichrist!
I would wager any amount of money that every rightwinger on TV and Radio would fail a poly test.

Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172818 Sep 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice piece of fiction. LMAO! What the "truth" does to these gum-flappers is quite humorous. This one here, well, those gums sure do a lot of flapping. Reminds me of an old hag. Hmm?
The TRUTH is always stranger than fiction!

========

http://fora.tv/2008/04/28/Natl_Press_Club_Lec...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172819 Sep 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice piece of fiction. LMAO! What the "truth" does to these gum-flappers is quite humorous. This one here, well, those gums sure do a lot of flapping. Reminds me of an old hag. Hmm?
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...

========

Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172820 Sep 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant, and I didn't think you'd come out, but then so rightfully so, with a Constantine analogy. You can bet LRS didn't get any of that, he'll mention "gum flapping". but it's his only retort.
Yours flap like a set of chattering teeth (without the teeth)!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#172821 Sep 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I would prefer Kenyan-born Obama be waterboarded or at least polygraphed. Impeach the Antichrist!
The "born-in-Kenya" myth is the nuttiest of all birther stories.

Only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 according to the INS, and all but one of them came by SEA--meaning by ship. And there were no direct ships from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961. And the Kenyan government has said that it checked, and that Obama was not born there. And, guess what, birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother even had a passport in 1961. And very very few 18-year-olds had a passport in 1961, and the birth certificate of Hawaii (confirmed by the officials of both parties) says that Obama was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital---which, BTW, did exist in 1961.
Grand Birther

United States

#172822 Sep 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Lol, Kentucky Klown Kar. You're always good for a laugh.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172823 Sep 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Nazism is FAR LEFT. The only difference between Communism and Fascism is that under Communism everything is owned by the state whereas under Fascism they tell businesses what to do.
Ultra right is Libertarianism which is minimal government.
You are wrong Rouge.

DEFINITION of far-right politics.

The terms far right, or extreme right, describe the broad range of political groups and ideologies usually taken to be further to the right of the mainstream center-right on the traditional left-right spectrum. Far right politics commonly involves support for social inequality and social hierarchy, elements of social conservatism and opposition to most forms of liberalism and socialism. Both terms are also used to describe Nazi and fascist movements, and other groups who hold extreme nationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, racist, religious fundamentalist or reactionary views.[1] The most extreme right-wing movements have pursued oppression and genocide against groups of people on the basis of their alleged inferiority.

You don't get to change the definition of words because you aren't happy with them.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172824 Sep 24, 2013

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172825 Sep 24, 2013
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Communism_vs...

The "only" difference between communism and fascism is......that they are completely different in almost every way.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172827 Sep 25, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. Arthur's father was an Irishman to boot. Hence Chester Arthur was our first illegal prez. Kenyan-born Antichrist Obama is #2 in every sense. Eph6:12
And Cruz?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172828 Sep 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I told him that was a nice piece of fiction. LMAO!
Translation : DOH

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172829 Sep 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours flap like a set of chattering teeth (without the teeth)!
But I was right LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you did come out with "gum flapping". Pretty much all you've got. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RealDave 1,153,492
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 71,004
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 26 min giantnig 8
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Bears clearly looking to move in another direction
NBC Sports 3:44 PM
Lions preparing for the cold - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:47 PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity