BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
152,201 - 152,220 of 177,272 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are history selective J.
"Those weren't REAL Christians...." blah blah blah... Well, it was the REAL church that had mandatory prayers for the fuhrer right up until the end... They knew exactly what was going on.
Then why did Hitler close seminaries Why were Catholic priests sent to concentration camps??
When I was about six years old my family went to Dachau and when my daughter was about 14 y/o I took her too. Very sobering!

Catholic priests in the Dachau concentration camp

Dachau became the camp where 2,720 clergymen were sent, including 2,579 Catholic Priests. The priests at Dachau were separated from the other prisoners and housed together in several barrack buildings in the rear of the camp. There were 1,780 Polish priests and 447 German priests at Dachau. Of the 1,034 priests who died in the camp, 868 were Polish and 94 were German. Source: "What was it like in the Concentration Camp at Dachau?" by Dr. Johannes Neuhäusler.

Other clergymen at Dachau included 109 Protestant ministers, 22 Greek Orthodox, 2 Muslims and 8 men who were classified as "Old Catholic and Mariaists."
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess by raising the debt limit, Obama is admitting that he is not American or patriotic!
Obama also said that raising the debt ceiling does NOT raise the debt of the nation,(ha ha ha).
College educated??? I doubt it!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you refuse to pay your credit card company because the debt is too high do you think that will lower your debt?
No, but if you cut up your wife's credit card, the principal will not increase. And you will probably have a cold bed too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne Lapierre should be locked up for starters. People like him are the single biggest threat to the nation.
And just why should Wayne Lapierre be locked up? Because you do not agree with what he says? You sound like a Fascist!!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy things that I can not pay for, like our Government does!
I do without, maybe the Government should try that!
Hell, we can't afford the usurpers wagyu steak, much less his seemingly endless vacations.
Again, is refusal to pay your debts a means to lower debt?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you refuse to pay your credit card company because the debt is too high do you think that will lower your debt?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Best post ever. Too bad Kenyan-born Obama is an illegal-alien and couldn't be lawfully elected Dogcatcher. Impeach the Antichrist!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever.
The Democratic publicity release said,"...after a little more than 5 years, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."
The details according to White House Publicists:
Washington, Lincoln, & Reagan tied for first,
16 presidents tied for second,
23 other presidents tied for third,
Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
Obama came in fifth.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess by raising the debt limit, Obama is admitting that he is not American or patriotic!
Obama also said that raising the debt ceiling does NOT raise the debt of the nation,(ha ha ha).
<quoted text>
No, but if you cut up your wife's credit card, the principal will not increase. And you will probably have a cold bed too!
Thank you for admitting it won't lower the debt. And since expenditures are authorized separately refusal to increase the limit will not stop spending but only make it more expensive.
wojar wrote:

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny,
I don't think science is ever going to unlock the mystery that is life.
Science may know all the pieces, components and their positions and physiology, but it can't make them tick on their own.
If science took all the constituent atoms and molecules of an organism and mixed them with carbon and oxygen and amino acids and water and scarce elements and Watson and Crick what have you and stirred them in a vat and applied a few electrodes and some electrolytes, all they'd end up with is a big gooey mess.
I'm not sayin' anything about religion, but don't discount the miracle of life itself.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for admitting it won't lower the debt. And since expenditures are authorized separately refusal to increase the limit will not stop spending but only make it more expensive.
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good Lord, you are twisted. "Makes spending more expensive"????? LMAO!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny,
It's the ame wih music. Science knows all the notes and harmonics and physics of sound, but it can't write a Mozart Symphony or a Rachmoninov Concerto or even a simple Chopin Prelude.
loose
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good Lord, you are twisted. "Makes spending more expensive"????? LMAO!
It obviously does. That is unless you think credit ratings have no effect.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy things that I can not pay for, like our Government does!
I do without, maybe the Government should try that!
Most homeowners finance their purchases. The notion that borrowing is always unsound is ridiculous. Even wealthy towns finance big ticket items. Got a clue why?
wojar wrote:
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
we have to assume that he never took a math class at Columbia or Harvard.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It obviously does. That is unless you think credit ratings have no effect.
Sinking credit rankings are not a good thing, Twinkerbelle.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
If you don't use your credit card to buy any thing you can't afford or you don't use your card wastefully you will not go over your limit. The wise among us will pay their credit card balance every month. The rest will vote for Democrats.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Scrutiny,
It's the ame wih music. Science knows all the notes and harmonics and physics of sound, but it can't write a Mozart Symphony or a Rachmoninov Concerto or even a simple Chopin Prelude.
loose
Renée Fleming's in Ottawa. I miraculously got one of the last tickets. Wednesday night, Fleming in concert. Eat your heart out.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

I see, hear Fleming, then I think there MUST be a God.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, is refusal to pay your debts a means to lower debt?
<quoted text>
You can lower your debt by not buying anything you can't afford to pay for. Credit cards were not designed to accommodate deadbeats or liberal loafers who believe themselves to be morally above paying their own way. Liberals in fact have no morals,values or principles that allow them to function or they believe that society owes them a living.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Congress should have held Obama's feet to the fire.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

There he was again a couple nights ago.

Our illustrious leader, Barack Hussein Obama, lecturing the American people to work harder for tougher gun laws if they want to end a plague of violence in schools, military installations and in certain cities – all of which share one attribute: They don’t allow guns.

Makes sense, huh?

What we need are tougher laws – meaning more restrictions on firearms. But everywhere it’s tried we see the slaughter of the innocents.

“I have an idea,” says Obama.“Let’s keep doing the same thing over against and expect different results!”

Think about it, people: Where is the gun violence?

It’s in Washington, a city that does everything in its power to discourage law-abiding citizens from getting firearms. It’s in Chicago, a city that does everything in its power to discourage law-abiding citizens from getting firearms. It’s in Detroit, a city that does everything in its power to discourage law-abiding citizens from getting firearms.

It’s in schools across America that have been declared “gun-free zones,” meaning law-abiding citizens are not permitted to have them on the premises. It’s in movie theaters that have been declared “gun-free zones,” meaning law-abiding citizens are not permitted to have them on the premises. It’s in “secure” military installations that have inexplicably and illogically become “gun-free zones,” meaning law-abiding citizens are not permitted to have them on the premises.

These cities and institutions have followed to the letter Obama’s prescription – and they are the very places witnessing increases in gun violence.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/the-absurdity-and-...

LAWMAKER TO OBAMA:'YOU'RE NOT A DICTATOR'
'You don't get to impose your will. We negotiate everything in Washington'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/lawmaker-to-obama-...

EXPERT WARNS OF COMING CHAOS IN CITIES
Exclusive: Jerry Robinson interviews author David Morris

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/expert-warns-of-co...

BLACK-ON-WHITE BEATINGS LEAVE MORE DEAD
Violent 'Knockout Game' becoming murderous trend

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/black-on-white-bea...

Wonder WHY this is happening?
WE HAVE NO LEADER to calm/pull the Nation together!

ALL he does is DIVIDE!
He IS a f-a-i-l-u-r-e ...

Very PLAIN to see!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,285
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min More Important Th... 49,410
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 68,922
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 27 min newpoly 1,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min danetoo 68,338
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE