BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172642 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, did Pres. Obama reopen that investigation? NOPE!!! And Bob Graham is a wrote Democrat. What ever their leader says, he does. And do you know who holds his seat? Marco Rubio!!!
Rubio is a corporate hack Wall Street lover Tea Bag.

Obama swept the crimes of Bush under the rug just like Clinton did with Iran/Contra.

Ford pardoned Nixon.

Nobody went after LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.

To be fair that was the reason LBJ did not run.

=========

The Iran-Contra Affair 20 Years On
Documents Spotlight Role of Reagan, Top Aides
Pentagon Nominee Robert Gates Among Many
Prominent Figures Involved in the Scandal
http://tinyurl.com/y9rduo / November 24, 2006
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB210...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172643 Sep 23, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>December 5, 2001
Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize
* Sudan offered up the terrorist and data on his network. The then-president and his advisors didn't respond (Clinton).
By MANSOOR IJAZ
President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.
I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities.
From 1996 to 1998, I opened unofficial channels between Sudan and the Clinton administration. I met with officials in both countries, including Clinton, U.S. National Security Advisor Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger and Sudan's president and intelligence chief. President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, who wanted terrorism sanctions against Sudan lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of Bin Laden and detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas.
Among those in the networks were the two hijackers who piloted commercial airliners into the World Trade Center.
The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening. Read more.....
COMPREHENSIVE ANTITERRORISM ACT OF 1995
http://tinyurl.com/ys56o4 / April 18, 1996

Congressional Record: April 18, 1996 (House)- Pages H3605-H3618 Government Printing Office's Online Records: DOCID:cr18ap96-43
Conference Report on s. 735, Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996
Dan Burton (R-Ind): If the Government of the United States can through, quote-unquote, good faith tap our phones and intrude into our lives, they violate our constitutional liberties, and that is something that we should not tolerate, and that is in section 305 and section 307. The FBI can gain access to individual phone billing records without a subpoena or a court order. Once again I believe that infringes upon our constitutional rights and liberties, and while we are trying to deal with terrorism, and we should, we should not violate our constitutional rights and liberties, and I believe this bill in its present form does. And that is why I think the Barr amendment is absolutely essential if we are going to pass something that will really deal with terrorism crime, but protect the liberties that we fought so hard for in the Revolutionary War.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdo...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172644 Sep 23, 2013
Hummmm, is it really getting that bad in Shitcago? YES!!!

Governor Quinn open to using National Guard to fight Chicago gun violence
September 23, 2013 The Associated Press

Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn says he's open to sending National Guard troops or state police to assist Chicago police with curbing violence if city officials want the help.

He says state police have helped in places like East St. Louis, but only when local authorities coordinate things.

Quinn says he hasn't been approached by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel yet.

The governor's comments follow a mass shooting at a park on Chicago's southwest side Thursday night. Thirteen people were wounded, including a 3-year-old boy.
http://www.wbez.org/news/governor-quinn-open-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172646 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was LBJ and Jimmy Carter who let all the loonies out of the mental hospitals but the Libtards blame Reagan as he closed the EMPTY mental hospitals! It does not matter, in the minds of Libtards, anything that goes bad, was caused by evil Republicans!
It is my understanding that Carter and LBJ did not let out any mental patients (quit calling them loonies, you insensitive ignorant gross dolt) who had any history of violence. Just the inoffensive ones. Certainly, some may have squeaked through the cracks but that was the exception, not the rule.

As mental health goes, you are unqualified to even utter a single syllable about it, and same for your birther ignoramus colleagues. This program of de-incarceration of mental patients was begun in Italy and Belgium in the 1970s, and the success was such that other countries, including Canada and the USA soon followed. At first I was wary, and when they closed down the final one here in our region, and it housed over 800 patients, I wrote letters to the editor to protest.

Well, I've changed my mind. They have been placed in special homes, all are supervised but the ambiance of a home instead of an institution has so enhanced their outlook on life, their behaviour, has given them such new-found freedom, why, a few have even landed jobs. Simple ones, yes, but jobs nonetheless and the pride and satisfaction is beyond any hope anyone may have entertained. Some of those people are disfigured, have twisted bodies, missing or out-of-kilter limbs and faces worst than the elephant man. Some were worried they would spook the public. Well, they are out there on supervised excursions and just too damn bad for those who don't like it, who don't like to see what the real world is all about, and that there are anomalies even under God.

This last one in Washington, Rogue, with a history of violence, and yes, he should have been under observation, was nevertheless allowed to purchase dangerous firearms, high-magazine firearms too. What's wrong with this picture? Obama never said he was gonna take away anyone's guns, he knows he can't, not can he insist on retroactive checks, all he wanted were background checks on ALL future firearms purchases. This guy, if a proper check had been done, would not have been able to purchase even a pea shooter. But no, "background check" bill was rejected by Republicans AND chicken democrats alike.

Ottawa

#172647 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, is it really getting that bad in Shitcago? YES!!!
Governor Quinn open to using National Guard to fight Chicago gun violence
September 23, 2013 The Associated Press
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn says he's open to sending National Guard troops or state police to assist Chicago police with curbing violence if city officials want the help.
He says state police have helped in places like East St. Louis, but only when local authorities coordinate things.
Quinn says he hasn't been approached by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel yet.
The governor's comments follow a mass shooting at a park on Chicago's southwest side Thursday night. Thirteen people were wounded, including a 3-year-old boy.
http://www.wbez.org/news/governor-quinn-open-...
Where'd the shooters get those guns, Rogue? Where'd they buy them? How were they able to obtain them so easily? Yes, Chicago has tough gun laws. Chicago. That's it. Just cross city lines, buy guns, come back to Chicago. Simple. But as you repeat ad nauseum, "those gun laws in Chicago, see how they don't work". Oh, they worked in NYC it seems. Why?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172648 Sep 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They just have that nasty little habit of beheading people for not believing as they do! Only one way to God, through Jesus....not Mohammed. Christians aren't taught to lie to advance our message. Nor are we taught to kill those who oppose us. This list can go on and on and on! Save it, Scruffy.
Buuuuulllllshit!

It wasn't so long ago that you guys were dropping people left and right for questioning YOUR one true way. Look at what you did to the Jews in WWII.

Muslims are not lying. Well, anymore than you are... They believe they have the perfect word of god in an old book too. They are also interpreting that text how they like and have god on their side. Sound familiar?

I am still not convinced they have outdone the holocaust. So don't go throwing that "They are harmful... we are peaceful." line of shit. You guys left huge shoes to be filled.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172649 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry is hiding your hate behind a pseudo religion, such as Islam. They're little more than butchers that actually have no place in this world. Are you Muslim? Who would you trust more, a Christian or a Muslim? That's a frickin' no-brainer if there ever was one!
<quoted text>
And THREE quarters of the world's population would disagree with YOU!
More of your magic math Rouge?

Christianity... even if you include all the ones who aren't considered christians by christians... are 30% tops.

Just because Muslims are 25% doesn't mean you gain favor from the rest of the worlds religions. Hindus, Buddhist and Jews aren't really fans of either of you.

I can tell you as an atheist that there is very little difference between you at all.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172650 Sep 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Christians aren't taught to lie to advance our message. Nor are we taught to kill those who oppose us. This list can go on and on and on! Save it, Scruffy. "
Really? Would you like to do a quick review of the last 2,000 years - or would you not?
Christians are history selective J.

"Those weren't REAL Christians...." blah blah blah... Well, it was the REAL church that had mandatory prayers for the fuhrer right up until the end... They knew exactly what was going on.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172651 Sep 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
We already knew you didn't care about the Constitution. I just find it amusing how none of you Birfoons / Tru Patriots do - and enjoy laughing at you as I point out this obvious fact
So, I am not the only one who finds it entirely ironic that Justice hasn't a clue what the first amendment says?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172652 Sep 23, 2013
By the way... does anyone know how many Nazi's were kicked out of the church?

Can you name just ONE that was excommunicated?

I can.

Joseph Goebbels was excommunicated from the church after the war.

Do you know his crime?

He married a protestant.

So, you see... they DO have standards.

You won't find another.

Ottawa

#172653 Sep 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your magic math Rouge?
Christianity... even if you include all the ones who aren't considered christians by christians... are 30% tops.
Just because Muslims are 25% doesn't mean you gain favor from the rest of the worlds religions. Hindus, Buddhist and Jews aren't really fans of either of you.
I can tell you as an atheist that there is very little difference between you at all.
There is no difference, specially if you factor in ALL religions beginning Adam and Eve and with Abraham, Israel's founding father, he of the three Books, Jews, Moslems and Christians. Look at that man, Abraham, just look at him, study him. We are that failed man's legacy. No wonder we're such a mess.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172654 Sep 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>So, I am not the only one who finds it entirely ironic that Justice hasn't a clue what the first amendment says?
Not at all. But then since the Constitution is written in English the chances that any Birfoon (even one who has self-appointed them-self "Justice") has read it much less comprehended its meaning are exceedingly slim.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172655 Sep 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
By the way... does anyone know how many Nazi's were kicked out of the church?
Can you name just ONE that was excommunicated?
I can.
Joseph Goebbels was excommunicated from the church after the war.
Do you know his crime?
He married a protestant.
So, you see... they DO have standards.
You won't find another.
You seem to have forgotten that the Church is forgiving first and foremost.

Secondly the Vatican is its own State and has its own laws.

=========

Pope Pius XII and the Holocaust

Two Popes served through the Nazi period: Pope Pius XI (1922-1939) and Pope Pius XII (1939-1958). The Holy See strongly criticized Nazism through the late 1920s and throughout the 1930s, with Cardinal Pacelli (later Pope Pius XII) being a particularly outspoken critic.[4] In 1933, Vatican signed a Concordat with Germany - hoping to protect the rights of Catholics under the Nazi government. The terms of the Treaty were not kept by Hitler. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica: "From 1933 to 1936 [Pius XI] wrote several protests against the Third Reich, and his attitude toward fascist Italy changed dramatically after Nazi racial policies were introduced into Italy in 1938."[5]

Pius XI offered three encyclicals against the rising tide of European totalitarianism: Non abbiamo bisogno (1931; We Do Not Need to Acquaint You - against Italian Fascism); Mit brennender Sorge (1937; "With Deep Anxiety" - against Nazism) and Divini redemptoris (1937; "Divine Redeemer" - against atheist Communism). Non abbiamo bisogno directly challenged Italian fascism as a "pagan" movement which "snatches the young from the Church and from Jesus Christ, and which inculcates in its own young people hatred, violence and irreverence".[6] Pius XI also challenged the extremist nationalism of the Action Francaise movement and anti-semitism in the United States.[7]

As Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pacelli, made some 55 protests against Nazi policies, including its "ideology of race".[11] Pacelli also assisted Pius XI draft the 1937 Mit Brennender Sorge critique of Nazi ideology.[12] Written partly in response to the Nuremburg Laws, the document did not refer to Hitler or the Nazis by name, but condemned racial theories and the mistreatment of people based on race.[13] In 1938, Cardinal Pacelli publicly restated the words of Pius XI on the incompatibility of Christianity and antisemitism: "it is impossible for a Christian to take part in anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism is inadmissible; spiritually we are all Semites."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Pius_XII_an...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172656 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
There is no difference, specially if you factor in ALL religions beginning Adam and Eve and with Abraham, Israel's founding father, he of the three Books, Jews, Moslems and Christians. Look at that man, Abraham, just look at him, study him. We are that failed man's legacy. No wonder we're such a mess.
Yes, A Mess, but forgiven and loved by GOD!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172657 Sep 23, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously have a problem discerning the difference between 'Anti Fascist' and 'Anti American'.
They really arent the same thing.
It was Obama who said that raising the debt ceiling was anti-American. Obama, a freshman senator from Illinois, declared on the Senate floor: "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.... Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that 'the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem." And in July 2008 Barack Obama said President Bush was “unpatriotic” and “irresponsible” for raising the debt by $4 trillion.
“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents —#43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back —$30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.“ Obama quote from July 3,2008 in Fargo,ND.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172658 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Everyone thinks I have some sort of disdain for religion and it is not so.

I am not a fan of people telling me they can have it both ways. I don't like it when they will ignore scripture because there is contradictory passages.

For example.

I could probably get most to believe almost anything I told them if I manipulated which passages I use and the order they appear in. I am convinced of it.

If crappy televangelist can make someone drop five grand on a phone call...I would be frightening.

In the hands of a smart enough person... the Bible is a weapon. I am not talking supernatural crap either. I am talking about something far beyond that. Power. It is power over all.

Anyhow...

We needed religion at one time. It was our first attempt at astronomy, medicine, disease, complex morality, you know the rest.

It took time to understand our world, and almost all of modern science can be traced back to some kind of old religious book.

We know now that the sick aren't possessed. We understand we aren't the center of the universe. We now know how life came about. We know how the planet formed and when.

Even if there was a God... he didn't write ANY of those books and there is no reason at all to believe that he would be less indifferent to us than he would any of his other creations.

But... it was needed to get us where we are.

I just think we should be able to move on. Without people trying to blow each other up, or exterminate them, or convert them.

I don't think people will just let go. But I do think that it will only take 2 or 3 generations to see it put on the shelf with all the others.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172659 Sep 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. But then since the Constitution is written in English the chances that any Birfoon (even one who has self-appointed them-self "Justice") has read it much less comprehended its meaning are exceedingly slim.
Self - Self?

Oh well. Everyone who isn't a Birfoon comprehends the meaning

No one of any consequence cares

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172660 Sep 23, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have forgotten that the Church is forgiving first and foremost.
Secondly the Vatican is its own State and has its own laws.
=========
Pope Pius XII and the Holocaust
Two Popes served through the Nazi period: Pope Pius XI (1922-1939) and Pope Pius XII (1939-1958). The Holy See strongly criticized Nazism through the late 1920s and throughout the 1930s, with Cardinal Pacelli (later Pope Pius XII) being a particularly outspoken critic.[4] In 1933, Vatican signed a Concordat with Germany - hoping to protect the rights of Catholics under the Nazi government. The terms of the Treaty were not kept by Hitler. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica: "From 1933 to 1936 [Pius XI] wrote several protests against the Third Reich, and his attitude toward fascist Italy changed dramatically after Nazi racial policies were introduced into Italy in 1938."[5]
Pius XI offered three encyclicals against the rising tide of European totalitarianism: Non abbiamo bisogno (1931; We Do Not Need to Acquaint You - against Italian Fascism); Mit brennender Sorge (1937; "With Deep Anxiety" - against Nazism) and Divini redemptoris (1937; "Divine Redeemer" - against atheist Communism). Non abbiamo bisogno directly challenged Italian fascism as a "pagan" movement which "snatches the young from the Church and from Jesus Christ, and which inculcates in its own young people hatred, violence and irreverence".[6] Pius XI also challenged the extremist nationalism of the Action Francaise movement and anti-semitism in the United States.[7]
As Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pacelli, made some 55 protests against Nazi policies, including its "ideology of race".[11] Pacelli also assisted Pius XI draft the 1937 Mit Brennender Sorge critique of Nazi ideology.[12] Written partly in response to the Nuremburg Laws, the document did not refer to Hitler or the Nazis by name, but condemned racial theories and the mistreatment of people based on race.[13] In 1938, Cardinal Pacelli publicly restated the words of Pius XI on the incompatibility of Christianity and antisemitism: "it is impossible for a Christian to take part in anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism is inadmissible; spiritually we are all Semites."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Pius_XII_an...
Sorry, a few strongly worded letters are not the response we were looking for.

"it is impossible for a Christian to take part in anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism is inadmissible; spiritually we are all Semites."

THAT is the most outrageous thing I think I have seen all day.

Christians INVENTED antisemitism.

You just don't have one without the other.

The Jews decided to exodus from the Muslim/Arab nations on their own. Every other time the Jews have been historically screwed, guess who was standing right behind them?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172661 Sep 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, a few strongly worded letters are not the response we were looking for.

"it is impossible for a Christian to take part in anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism is inadmissible; spiritually we are all Semites."

THAT is the most outrageous thing I think I have seen all day.

Christians INVENTED antisemitism.

You just don't have one without the other.

The Jews decided to exodus from the Muslim/Arab nations on their own. Every other time the Jews have been historically screwed, guess who was standing right behind them?
But, but, but .... Most denominations of the Christian Church are BIG on forgiving .... Christians.(Especially the ones who write large checks to their denomination ....).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172662 Sep 23, 2013
New presidential quote.

Speak softly and carry a big thesaurus.
Barrack H. Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min EasyEed 1,108,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 40 min NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 19
Ask Amy 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,788
Amy 9-15 7 hr liner 10
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••