BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172602 Sep 23, 2013
Anyway, my other Canadian side of my family was Amos Hall who was a captain paymaster with the Connecticut militia. After the War of Independence he was awarded a land grant in upstate New Hampshire which was an attempt to establish an American population in a poorly defined border area.
Late when the border was settled his homestead ended up in .... Canada. Everything was okay until the War of 1812 when the Canadians said he either had to swear allegiance to The Crown or leave. He and his youngest son stayed and his three eldest sons returned to the U.S.
In 1859 his youngest son left Canada and immigrated to Portland, ME where my mother's father was born in 1901.
I also had two uncles and one aunt who were born in New Brunswick. My two uncles came to the U.S. in 1940 to avoid the Canadian draft but they both got drafted into the ..... U.S. Army!!! What could they do? They could not go back to Canada could they!!!
Oh, they were loony-lefties until they died!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172603 Sep 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry is hiding your hate behind a pseudo religion, such as Islam. They're little more than butchers that actually have no place in this world. Are you Muslim? Who would you trust more, a Christian or a Muslim? That's a frickin' no-brainer if there ever was one!
Over a quarter of the world's population would disagree with you.

And those are just the Muslims.

Location hidden

#172605 Sep 23, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought they love Bacon!
LOL
----------
New documents show longtime friendship between J. Edgar Hoover and Paul Harvey / January 23, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/ybkfswj
For the better part of six decades, Paul Harvey spun tales on the radio in his staccato baritone, entertaining up to 24 million listeners a day with folksy vignettes ending in unexpected twists.
And now, the rest of the story.
Previously confidential files show that Harvey, who died last February at 90, enjoyed a 20-year friendship with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, often submitting advance copies of his radio script for comment and approval. Harvey wrote Hoover and his deputies regularly. Hoover, in turn, helped Harvey with research, suggested changes in scripts and showered the broadcaster with effusive praise.
But the real twist, suitable for one of Harvey's signature "Rest of the Story" vignettes, is how they met -- on opposite sides of an espionage investigation.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/ ...
So, what's your point? I will use some Libtardian Logic on you. THEY ALL DO IT ..... but Liberals do it better as they have Hollyweed on their side.
Do you know the the Kennedy administration helped a whole lot on the movie 'PT109'?!?

“PT 109,” an account of Kennedy’s World War II heroism in command of a motor torpedo boat that was rammed by a Japanese destroyer, marked the first time a major studio, in this case Warner Bros., had made a movie about a sitting President. The White House, well aware of the film’s potential impact — particularly since it was to be released in the year leading up to Kennedy’s reelection campaign — secured approval over the script, the lead, and even tried to exert influence over its running time.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/making-of-j...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172606 Sep 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I thought it was brilliant.
If they don't fear death because they will be rewarded...
Drop leaflets before you attack...
"Our ammunition is all laced with hog fat. If you fall by our guns you will be denied paradise."
I don't think you would have many takers. Use their superstitions against them.
I agree and great vid.

Location hidden

#172607 Sep 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry is hiding your hate behind a pseudo religion, such as Islam. They're little more than butchers that actually have no place in this world. Are you Muslim? Who would you trust more, a Christian or a Muslim? That's a frickin' no-brainer if there ever was one!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And THREE quarters of the world's population would disagree with YOU!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#172608 Sep 23, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Clinton were the best Republican presidents by implementing Republican policies.
Heritage Foundation Healthcare.
NAFTA.
Terminating Glass/Steagall
And Obama's tax cuts for the wealthiest just to name a few.
=========
How Wall Street Killed Financial Reform
It's bad enough that the banks strangled the Dodd-Frank law. Even worse is the way they did it - with a big assist from Congress and the White House.
MAY 10, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/bqethu7
Two years ago, when he signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, President Barack Obama bragged that he'd dealt a crushing blow to the extravagant financial corruption that had caused the global economic crash in 2008. "These reforms represent the strongest consumer financial protections in history," the president told an adoring crowd in downtown D.C. on July 21st, 2010. "In history."
This was supposed to be the big one. At 2,300 pages, the new law ostensibly rewrote the rules for Wall Street. It was going to put an end to predatory lending in the mortgage markets, crack down on hidden fees and penalties in credit contracts, and create a powerful new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to safeguard ordinary consumers. Big banks would be banned from gambling with taxpayer money, and a new set of rules would limit speculators from making the kind of crazy-ass bets that cause wild spikes in the price of food and energy. There would be no more AIGs, and the world would never again face a financial apocalypse when a bank like Lehman Brothers went bankrupt.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how...
*** Clinton news -- everywhere!***“She’s running,” Hillary confidante tells New York magazine: In her first interview with a news organization since leaving her secretary of state post, Hillary Clinton certainly didn’t seem like someone who was shutting the door to a 2016 presidential bid. In fact, it was the opposite. When New York magazine asked if she wrestles with running, Clinton responded,“‘I do,’ she says,‘but I’m both pragmatic and realistic. I think I have a pretty good idea of the political and governmental challenges that are facing our leaders, and I’ll do whatever I can from whatever position I find myself in to advocate for the values and the policies I think are right for the country. I will just continue to weigh what the factors are that would influence me making a decision one way or the other.’” It’s a significant step that she’s decided to acknowledge publicly that she’s thinking about it. We may all think we know this and treat it as a given inside the Acela Corridor, but it’s still significant to read her SAYING it. But the article adds,“Some of her close confidants, including many people with whom her own staff put me in touch, are far less circumspect than she is.‘She’s running, but she doesn’t know it yet,’ one such person put it to me.‘It’s just like a force of history. It’s inexorable, it’s gravitational. I think she actually believes she has more say in it than she actually does.’” Other than sending signals that she’s running, the other unmistakable take away from the Hillary interview: She won’t be surrounding herself with a lot of the Bill alum, a la 2008. More Team Hillary, less Team Bill in 2016. Translation to nervous donors/supporters about a repeat of 2008: Mark Penn and other Bill veterans aren’t running this thing.
==========
The Clinton Body-Count!!! Coincidence..??? Nay, it's just a fact of history, like Benghazi.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172609 Sep 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper - I don't want my country trying to legislate or outlaw religion (as if they could)
You want to wipe your ass with the Constitution - well that certainly is nothing new for you
Welcome to another week where pathetic ignorant Birfoons celebrate their bigotry
And again, what was I thinking? Wanting to protect myself from ruthless murderers! How crazy of me! Personally, I like my head attached to my neck.

See how easy it is?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
Learn to Read

Camby, IN

#172610 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>

And THREE quarters of the world's population would disagree with YOU!
75 percent of the world's population is Christian? More Rouge math
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172611 Sep 23, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
*** Clinton news -- everywhere!***“She’s running,” Hillary confidante tells New York magazine: In her first interview with a news organization since leaving her secretary of state post, Hillary Clinton certainly didn’t seem like someone who was shutting the door to a 2016 presidential bid. In fact, it was the opposite. When New York magazine asked if she wrestles with running, Clinton responded,“‘I do,’ she says,‘but I’m both pragmatic and realistic. I think I have a pretty good idea of the political and governmental challenges that are facing our leaders, and I’ll do whatever I can from whatever position I find myself in to advocate for the values and the policies I think are right for the country. I will just continue to weigh what the factors are that would influence me making a decision one way or the other.’” It’s a significant step that she’s decided to acknowledge publicly that she’s thinking about it. We may all think we know this and treat it as a given inside the Acela Corridor, but it’s still significant to read her SAYING it. But the article adds,“Some of her close confidants, including many people with whom her own staff put me in touch, are far less circumspect than she is.‘She’s running, but she doesn’t know it yet,’ one such person put it to me.‘It’s just like a force of history. It’s inexorable, it’s gravitational. I think she actually believes she has more say in it than she actually does.’” Other than sending signals that she’s running, the other unmistakable take away from the Hillary interview: She won’t be surrounding herself with a lot of the Bill alum, a la 2008. More Team Hillary, less Team Bill in 2016. Translation to nervous donors/supporters about a repeat of 2008: Mark Penn and other Bill veterans aren’t running this thing.
==========
The Clinton Body-Count!!! Coincidence..??? Nay, it's just a fact of history, like Benghazi.
Another fact of history is Bush and Cheney was warned 9 months before September 11, 2001 and did absolutely nothing to deter it.

Russia, Egypt, France, England, CIA, FBI, and many other countries, plus the whole out going Clinton Administration warned the whole incoming Bush administration about al Qaeda and not Iraq.

----------

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172612 Sep 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was Christian
Stalin was Christian

Ossama Bin Laden was Moslem
Ayatollah Khomeni was Moslem

Who would you trust more?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172613 Sep 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They just have that nasty little habit of beheading people for not believing as they do! Only one way to God, through Jesus....not Mohammed. Christians aren't taught to lie to advance our message. Nor are we taught to kill those who oppose us. This list can go on and on and on! Save it, Scruffy.
You wrote : "Christians aren't taught to lie to advance our message. Nor are we taught to kill those who oppose us. This list can go on and on and on! Save it, Scruffy. "

Really? Would you like to do a quick review of the last 2,000 years - or would you not?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172614 Sep 23, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
*** Clinton news -- everywhere!***“She’s running,” Hillary confidante tells New York magazine: In her first interview with a news organization since leaving her secretary of state post, Hillary Clinton certainly didn’t seem like someone who was shutting the door to a 2016 presidential bid. In fact, it was the opposite. When New York magazine asked if she wrestles with running, Clinton responded,“‘I do,’ she says,‘but I’m both pragmatic and realistic. I think I have a pretty good idea of the political and governmental challenges that are facing our leaders, and I’ll do whatever I can from whatever position I find myself in to advocate for the values and the policies I think are right for the country. I will just continue to weigh what the factors are that would influence me making a decision one way or the other.’” It’s a significant step that she’s decided to acknowledge publicly that she’s thinking about it. We may all think we know this and is.‘She’s running, but she doesn’t know it yet,’ one such person put it to me.‘It’s just like a force of history. It’s inexorable, it’s gravitational. I think she actually believes she has more say in it than she actually does.’” Other than sending signals that she’s running, the other unmistakable take away from the Hillary interview: She won’t be surrounding herself with a lot of the Bill alum, a la 2008. More Team Hillary, less Team Bill in 2016. Translation to nervous donors/supporters about a repeat of 2008: Mark Penn and other Bill veterans aren’t running this thing.
==========
Many Countries Warned USA Summer 2001
Clues Alerted White House to Potential Attacks
http://tinyurl.com/2gqkl / May 17, 2002

Indeed, Fox News has reported many examples of "missed leads" that the Bush administration was given prior to Sept. 11.
Among those examples:

An Islamic terrorist conspiracy was uncovered in 1996 in the Philippines to hijack a dozen airplanes and fly them into CIA headquarters and other buildings. Among the discoveries was a plot for a "bojinka" a big bang. The information was discovered on a computer and noted in the 1997 trial of Ramzi Yousef, one of the 1993 World Trade Center bombers.

U.S. investigators confirmed in October that a 29-year-old Iranian in custody in Germany's Langenhagen prison last year made phone calls to U.S. police from his deportation cell that an attack on the World Trade Center was imminent in "the days before the attack." The warning was considered the threat of a madman.

In October, U.S. government officials confirmed that India's intelligence agency had information before the attacks that two Islamist radicals with ties to Usama bin Laden were discussing an attack on the White House. India's information was not provided to U.S. intelligence until Sept. 13.

In February and April of 2001, the world's most extreme Islamic terror groups held meetings in Beirut and Tehran, respectively, to set aside their differences and unite for jihad (holy war) against Israel and the United States. The two unprecedented meetings had over 400 militants in attendance. They called it "the Jerusalem Conference," aimed at uniting behind the Palestinians and winning total Arab control over Jerusalem. Sources say the group agreed on a document and the creation of an actual organization now known as "the Jerusalem Project." The document included the statement: "The only decisive option to achieve this strategy is the option of jihad in all its forms and resistance. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53065,00....

Bush in classroom on 9/11 with his commentary!
http://tinyurl.com/24bep4
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172615 Sep 23, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
*** Clinton news -- everywhere!***“She’s running,” Hillary confidante tells New York magazine: In her first interview with a news organization since leaving her secretary of state post, Hillary Clinton certainly didn’t seem like someone who was shutting the door to a 2016 presidential bid. In fact, it was the opposite. When New York magazine asked if she wrestles with running, Clinton responded,“‘I do,’ she says,‘but I’m both pragmatic and realistic. I think I have a pretty good idea of the political and governmental challenges that are facing our leaders, and I’ll do whatever I can from whatever position I find myself in to advocate for the values and the policies I think are right for the country. I will just continue to weigh what the factors are that would influence me making a decision one way or the other.’” own staff put me in touch, are far less circumspect than she is.‘She’s running, but she doesn’t know it yet,’ one such person put it to me.‘It’s just like a force of history. It’s inexorable, it’s gravitational. I think she actually believes she has more say in it than she actually does.’” Other than sending signals that she’s running, the other unmistakable take away from the Hillary interview: She won’t be surrounding herself with a lot of the Bill alum, a la 2008. More Team Hillary, less Team Bill in 2016. Translation to nervous donors/supporters about a repeat of 2008: Mark Penn and other Bill veterans aren’t running this thing.
==========
Many Countries Warned USA Summer 2001
Clues Alerted White House to Potential Attacks
http://tinyurl.com/2gqkl / May 17, 2002
Indeed, Fox News has reported many examples of "missed leads" that the Bush administration was given prior to Sept. 11.
Among those examples:

The Italian government shared "general" information of possible attacks in March 2001 based on bugs in apartments in Milan.

An Iranian in custody in New York City told local police last May of a plot to attack the World Trade Center.

German intelligence alerted the Central Intelligence Agency, Britain's MI-6 intelligence service, Israel's Mossad in June 2001 that Middle Eastern terrorists were training for hijackings and targeting American and Israeli interests.

Pakistanis were taken into custody June 4 in the Cayman Islands after they were overheard discussing hijacking attacks in New York City; they were questioned and released, and the information was forwarded to U.S. intelligence.

Indian intelligence shared "general" information in July 2001.

In July and August, British intelligence shared "general" information that it had learned through surveillance of Khalid al-Fawwaz, a Saudi Arabian dissident who has publicly acknowledged being a bin Laden operative. Fawwaz, suspected of participating in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombing in Kenya, was arrested after Sept. 11.

Based on its own intelligence, the Israeli government provided "general" information to the United States in the second week of August that an Al Qaeda attack was imminent.

French intelligence echoed the "general" information in the final week of August.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said publicly that he ordered his intelligence agencies to alert the United States last summer that suicide pilots were training for attacks on U.S. targets.

Millennium bomber Ahmad Ressam testified in closed and open court trials relating to his Dec. 1999 arrest for trying to bring bomb-making materials across the Canadian border that attack plans, including hijackings and attacks on New York City targets, were ongoing. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53065,00....

Learn to Read

Camby, IN

#172616 Sep 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And again, what was I thinking? Wanting to protect myself from ruthless murderers! How crazy of me! Personally, I like my head attached to my neck.

See how easy it is?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
So you advocate discarding our Constitution in favor of Egypt's? Do you think anyone in Egypt pretends that they have banned Islam?

Poor pathetic fool
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172617 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's your point? I will use some Libtardian Logic on you. THEY ALL DO IT ..... but Liberals do it better as they have Hollyweed on their side.
Do you know the the Kennedy administration helped a whole lot on the movie 'PT109'?!?
“PT 109,” an account of Kennedy’s World War II heroism in command of a motor torpedo boat that was rammed by a Japanese destroyer, marked the first time a major studio, in this case Warner Bros., had made a movie about a sitting President. The White House, well aware of the film’s potential impact — particularly since it was to be released in the year leading up to Kennedy’s reelection campaign — secured approval over the script, the lead, and even tried to exert influence over its running time.
http://variety.com/2013/film/news/making-of-j...
Hollywood is liberal with Gays and Abortion for the most part but if they were truly liberal they would back people like Ralph Nader.

BUT THEY DON'T!!!

The problem is you think because they support Democrats that makes them liberal/progressives.

WRONG!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172618 Sep 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was Christian
Stalin was Christian
Ossama Bin Laden was Moslem
Ayatollah Khomeni was Moslem
Who would you trust more?
None of the above!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172619 Sep 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And Scruffy comes up with, Muslims would disagree with you. Ya think? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172620 Sep 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Christians aren't taught to lie to advance our message. Nor are we taught to kill those who oppose us. This list can go on and on and on! Save it, Scruffy. "
Really? Would you like to do a quick review of the last 2,000 years - or would you not?
Sure Path. Spell out the last 2,000 years for us. Starting with the founder population of munchins! LMAO! If you think you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around. In other words, you impress no one.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#172621 Sep 23, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fact of history is Bush and Cheney was warned 9 months before September 11, 2001 and did absolutely nothing to deter it.
Russia, Egypt, France, England, CIA, FBI, and many other countries, plus the whole out going Clinton Administration warned the whole incoming Bush administration about al Qaeda and not Iraq.
----------
Another fact of history is Bill was offered Bin Laden and refused the offer.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172622 Sep 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you advocate discarding our Constitution in favor of Egypt's? Do you think anyone in Egypt pretends that they have banned Islam?
Poor pathetic fool
You're the only one talking about the Constitution, you know? Hey, go ahead and converse with yourself. I'm sure you've had plenty of practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,124,620
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Who 47,477
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Sublime1 98,495
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min Hatti_Hollerand 649
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Boy G 50,583
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min TRD 68,635
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min Frijoles 69,959
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]