BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172560 Sep 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Romney could have just written him 1 check.
Drawn on one of his Bahamas bank? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172561 Sep 22, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Raising the debt ceiling does NOT raise the debt of the nation,(ha ha ha),(Barack Obama said this).
He is absolutely the most inept and ignorant pResident that this country ever had!
Obama is an incorrigible LIAR!
Obama certainly chastised Bush when the Senate raised the debt ceiling to five trillion. That would definitely make him a hypocrite,in addition to being anti-American.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#172562 Sep 22, 2013
That's right, Scrutiny.
Amber waves of grain.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172563 Sep 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
While I would like to drop about 7 lbs and am sure at least one of those has settled in the rear, I am no more likely to find myself in NYC than in your neighborhood - or to borrow a phrase from your kissin cousin "I will not be subject to" the mayor's jurisdiction
I think it's normal for a woman to gain weight in the azz. Now, more than likely, all 7 lbs. have moved to your azz. Fret not though, for I have the solution. Pull your head out of your azz! 7 lbs. gone!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#172564 Sep 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. It was rigged. I wish I was kidding, but sadly, I'm not.
AS USUAL. Only JFK & RWR were not the Illuminai's choice so the evil cabal picked their running-mates LBJ & GHWB. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist! WND.com
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#172566 Sep 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to.
Our Lady.
Good school.
Truman

Boise, ID

#172568 Sep 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama certainly chastised Bush when the Senate raised the debt ceiling to five trillion. That would definitely make him a hypocrite,in addition to being anti-American.
You obviously have a problem discerning the difference between 'Anti Fascist' and 'Anti American'.
They really arent the same thing.
Truman

Boise, ID

#172569 Sep 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>"Do what you will to your own communities but risk death if you harm ours!" GEORGE Z.(American-hero & thugkiller) Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist! John3:16
Lol!Boy you just have a lot of squirmy crawly fat white things between your ears dont you?
And the rest of you 'Conservatives' just cant figure out WHY you have absolutley ZERO credibilty with the Majority of the American Electorate and any of the growing voter demographics you need to entrust you with leadership of this Nation when you have SCORES of Loonies like this one on your team? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172570 Sep 23, 2013
Hummm, third election in a row and every time she gains strength.

Angela Merkel makes gains in German elections
From Frederik Pleitgen and Stefan Simons, CNN
September 23, 2013

Berlin (CNN)-- German Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservative party won Sunday's parliamentary elections, but appeared to fall just short of obtaining a super majority, according to preliminary results released early Monday.
Merkel's bloc -- the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and the Christian Social Union (CSU)-- garnered 41.5% of the vote, according to semi-official results released by the Federal Election Office. Merkel's party was within two seats of obtaining a super majority, a majority greater than a simple majority of half-plus-one.
The results appeared to validate Merkel's policies and leadership style as she has guided Germany through the Eurozone's economic crisis amid criticism that she has held back bailout help to struggling EU nations.
"This is a super result," Merkel, who was running in her third election, said in remarks to supporters at CDU headquarters that were televised.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/22/world/europe/ge...

Location hidden

#172571 Sep 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama certainly chastised Bush when the Senate raised the debt ceiling to five trillion. That would definitely make him a hypocrite,in addition to being anti-American.
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously have a problem discerning the difference between 'Anti Fascist' and 'Anti American'.
They really arent the same thing.
Especially when Obama is both a Fascist and Anti-America!

fas·cism [fash-iz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
1. a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
2. the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
3. a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fascis...

Location hidden

#172572 Sep 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with supplying the proof. I did look it up just now. But I asked you first, so give it to me and I'll then give you mine.
Ah, what the hell, here it is . from TripAdvisor:
Tipping
In restaurants
Gratuities are seldom included in Canadian restaurants. It is customary to tip approximately 15% on the total bill before tax, 20% for exceptional service. Approximately because tipping is personal and if 10% is your personal choice then tip 10%; but 15% is customary and (rightly or wrongly) expected.
Many restaurants may charge an automatic 15% or more gratuity for larger groups. This is up to the individual establishment but is usually applicable to groups of 8 or more. Some restaurants also "auto-grat" groups from countries that don't normally tip. A "tip" for calculating the appropriate tip at a restaurant is simply to multiply the 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) amount shown on the bill by three--three times 5% is 15%. The GST is replaced by the HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) in Ontario (13%) and the Atlantic provinces (13% to 15%) and, depending on the amount, it may be easy to round up to 15%.
==========
Now cough up please.
No link!!!

Location hidden

#172573 Sep 23, 2013
From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever.
The Democratic publicity release said,"...after a little more than 5 years, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."
The details according to White House Publicists:
Washington, Lincoln, & Reagan tied for first,
16 presidents tied for second,
23 other presidents tied for third,
Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
Obama came in fifth.

Location hidden

#172574 Sep 23, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Rep. Kenneth “Buddy” MacKay Jr.
Former Representative from Florida's 6th District
Voting Record
From Jan 1983 to Oct 1988, MacKay missed 494 of 2,714 roll call votes, which is 18.2%. This is worse than the median of 5.3% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1988. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
You do know how he became governor of Florida then? He was the Dep. Gov. under Lawton Chiles and lost the election to Jeb Bush. But Lawton died of a heart attack less than a month before leaving office. So he did become governor,,,,, for less than a month.

Ottawa

#172575 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No link!!!
Childish. Puerile. So weak. So meek. So feeble. I knew it, no surprise.

So you think I made I up? Weak. Google "Tipping in Canada". How's that? After you've done that, give me YOUR link.

Location hidden

#172576 Sep 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Share something I found humorous...
I remember reading someone semi-famous. He was reading some studies done in England during WWI. They were worried about people being upset with the influx of American troops stationed there.
It was a mix of reasons that I don't fully recall... The American's were paid more, wore fancier uniforms. You know the drill.
In this study they were talking to establishment owners. Mainly pubs... in order to see if it was causing social problems.
The conversation with one went something like this.
Mam, have you had any trouble with the Americans here?
(Pub owner) "No, oh they are no trouble at all. Very nice young men. Well mannered and good with the girls."
Really? Nothing at all?
"Oh, no trouble from them. They are very well behaved."
Mam, we are doing a study. If you are being completely honest and never had a single episode with them. Fine. But it will damage the integrity of the work we are doing if you aren't being forward with us... Nothing at all?
"Well, I won't be telling tales out of school. But, some of the white ones that they brought with them are less than welcome here."
In Korea my commander would do "Thunder Runs" with a few junior officers. On the weekend nights he, or the XO, would take a few warrant officers and pay a visit to everyone of the clubs down in the village outside the gate.
We would go to the rock and roll club, the country club, the black club, etc. I would have a drink at every one of the clubs but my drink limit was four back then.
On the way back to post we would pickup a soldier or two that had to much to drink and made sure he got back to the barracks. Oh, and on the way out of the gate that had a big bowl of condoms and I always picked up a few and gave them to soldiers who I thought needed to them.

Location hidden

#172577 Sep 23, 2013
Being an aviator I got to see the flight doctor on a regular basis. For a simple head cold I would have to see him TWICE. First was to pick up some cold medicine and a "grounding slip" and then a few days later to get an "up slip" so I could go flying.
When you went on sick call in Korea there were two lines. One for the STDs and the one foe everything else. The "everything else" line was shorter!!!
I had a married crew chief that got clapped up and he said he did not know how he caught it as all he did was get a BJ. And I explained to him that the woman had the infection in her mouth and he said "no way" and I explained that she did BJs for a living and yes, you can get an infection in your mouth doing it that way!
I guess that is why Slick Willie thought he was being faithful to Hillary by getting just BJs from interns. It is call Libtardian Logic!

Ottawa

#172578 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No link!!!
Try

www.tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g153339-s606/&#... ;

Hope it works. If not, as I said, google "Tipping in Canada".

I may not have supplied a link, but rather supplied the whole article on restaurant tipping. What a slug.

Ottawa

#172579 Sep 23, 2013
Oh no, it worked ! Now let's have YOUR link, BSr supreme. Or, will you say :

1. I've already supplied it;
2. YOU prove I'm wrong (I just did);
3. It was a red herring, like the Jeb Bush thing LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Have you finished with your puerile games and will you admit you again, made a false "just pick-'em-out-of-my-imagination statement?"

You keep your minimum wage (and you wonder why 1 of 7 Americans is on food stamps -it's not just the unemployed who require food stamp, it's underpaid workers in "right to work" states.

Ottawa

#172580 Sep 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Being an aviator I got to see the flight doctor on a regular basis. For a simple head cold I would have to see him TWICE. First was to pick up some cold medicine and a "grounding slip" and then a few days later to get an "up slip" so I could go flying.
When you went on sick call in Korea there were two lines. One for the STDs and the one foe everything else. The "everything else" line was shorter!!!
I had a married crew chief that got clapped up and he said he did not know how he caught it as all he did was get a BJ. And I explained to him that the woman had the infection in her mouth and he said "no way" and I explained that she did BJs for a living and yes, you can get an infection in your mouth doing it that way!
I guess that is why Slick Willie thought he was being faithful to Hillary by getting just BJs from interns. It is call Libtardian Logic!
1.This is, minimum, the third time you tell this stupid story;

2.And again, a swipe at President and Mrs Clinton, and of course a dirty sexual one at that. Surprised? How about a swipe at GWB's 4500 killed in Iraq, 32,000 severely wounded,$1.5 billion, aftermath twice as bad as before the invasion, economic meltdown perhaps worse than the '29 depression ... no, Bill's sexual trysts are much more interesting and they do fuel your obsession for his penis and Monica's bjs, don't they? Forget it, only in your perverted wet dreams will you ever even come close to what Clinton had.

Ottawa

#172581 Sep 23, 2013
Now, here'a a good non-repetitive one, Rogue :

A Male Fairy Tale:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said, "No!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and dated skinny, long-legged, full-breasted women and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated ladies half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and dated cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was friggin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

Source : A friend, R.P. I have no idea who originated it.

The end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Grau 68,553
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,114,888
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 46,981
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 69,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min HoneyBear1 98,342
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min HOLME 50,018
Amy - 9-29-2014 59 min Mister Tonka 27
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]