BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
152,081 - 152,100 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in LaLa Land it's a tax. It's a fine, simple as that. Play "our" game or will penalized you financially. Tax my azz!
I think NYC probably would (tax your azz). I believe the mayor proposed a lard tax
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Let's scrap the entire first amendment!
You are significantly damaged if you are at all serious.
Yes, it's crazy to protect oneself! What was I thinking? Moron. Oh, I'm very serious. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written for Islam or any of its followers! Run their sorry azzes out of here. How come none of you gum-flapping idiots have said anything about the Islamists murdering innocent Christians the past few days? You do not need to answer that as we already know the reason! Yea, yea, yea....we've heard it before, they're a peaceful people, BS! Ban Islam in the U.S.!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I think NYC probably would (tax your azz). I believe the mayor proposed a lard tax
Then I have no worries. And you?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Then I have no worries. And you?
While I would like to drop about 7 lbs and am sure at least one of those has settled in the rear, I am no more likely to find myself in NYC than in your neighborhood - or to borrow a phrase from your kissin cousin "I will not be subject to" the mayor's jurisdiction
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's crazy to protect oneself! What was I thinking? Moron. Oh, I'm very serious. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written for Islam or any of its followers! Run their sorry azzes out of here. How come none of you gum-flapping idiots have said anything about the Islamists murdering innocent Christians the past few days? You do not need to answer that as we already know the reason! Yea, yea, yea....we've heard it before, they're a peaceful people, BS! Ban Islam in the U.S.!
Poor Romper - that much hate mixed with that must stupid - it can't be a good thing
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper - that much hate mixed with that must stupid - it can't be a good thing
They offer few reasons to like them. If any!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>They offer few reasons to like them. If any!
They? If by "they" you mean ignorant bigots I would agree
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I mean Islamists. Confused?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, how often do you invite murderers over for dinner? Hmmm....

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll ask you for proof.
I have no problem with supplying the proof. I did look it up just now. But I asked you first, so give it to me and I'll then give you mine.

Ah, what the hell, here it is . from TripAdvisor:

Tipping

In restaurants

Gratuities are seldom included in Canadian restaurants. It is customary to tip approximately 15% on the total bill before tax, 20% for exceptional service. Approximately because tipping is personal and if 10% is your personal choice then tip 10%; but 15% is customary and (rightly or wrongly) expected.

Many restaurants may charge an automatic 15% or more gratuity for larger groups. This is up to the individual establishment but is usually applicable to groups of 8 or more. Some restaurants also "auto-grat" groups from countries that don't normally tip. A "tip" for calculating the appropriate tip at a restaurant is simply to multiply the 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) amount shown on the bill by three--three times 5% is 15%. The GST is replaced by the HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) in Ontario (13%) and the Atlantic provinces (13% to 15%) and, depending on the amount, it may be easy to round up to 15%.

==========

Now cough up please.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Let's scrap the entire first amendment!
You are significantly damaged if you are at all serious.
He is both damaged AND serious.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The jurors were the stupid ones because the timeline and the phone calls do not match up, which proves Zimmerman was lying about Martin circling his vehicle.
Zimmerman is the coward who got away with it but will be found guilty and responsible for the wrongful death of Martin.
The preponderance of evidence against Zimmerman is overwhelming.
"Do what you will to your own communities but risk death if you harm ours!" GEORGE Z.(American-hero & thugkiller) Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist! John3:16
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Time to ride. Yeah.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding J.
All that, and it STILL seems as if every other country in Europe is in debt to Germany.
Imagine if we would take a look at what works. What worked for us at one time. Tried some more of that.
We are simply overtaxed. We have programs that absorb BILLIONS and produce nothing...nada. And I don't mean pay-out. I mean pay-off.
Want a billion dollars freed up? Sky Marshals, expensive and completely unnecessary.
The ONLY way they work is if an exact replica of the 9-11 scenario happens again which is nearly inconceivable given the security upgrades in airports.
I don't fly anywhere I don't absolutely have to anymore. Not because of external terrorism, but internal security. Besides, no place abroad possesses something that doesn't have it's equal or better right here.(possibly my worst sentence ever)
Sea to shining sea. I like it here.
Well, we'll be in the west shining sea next week, heading for LA instead of Europe. Fuel tax too high, so we switched to the Finger Lakes and then, what the hell, decided on your West Coast. Have been wanting to see the Getty Museum and Villa for such a long time.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No, I mean Islamists. Confused?
Not at all. I meant to indicate that Birfoons were ignorant and generally lacking in redeeming qualities. I did so

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Romney could have just written him 1 check.
Drawn on one of his Bahamas bank? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Raising the debt ceiling does NOT raise the debt of the nation,(ha ha ha),(Barack Obama said this).
He is absolutely the most inept and ignorant pResident that this country ever had!
Obama is an incorrigible LIAR!
Obama certainly chastised Bush when the Senate raised the debt ceiling to five trillion. That would definitely make him a hypocrite,in addition to being anti-American.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

That's right, Scrutiny.
Amber waves of grain.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
While I would like to drop about 7 lbs and am sure at least one of those has settled in the rear, I am no more likely to find myself in NYC than in your neighborhood - or to borrow a phrase from your kissin cousin "I will not be subject to" the mayor's jurisdiction
I think it's normal for a woman to gain weight in the azz. Now, more than likely, all 7 lbs. have moved to your azz. Fret not though, for I have the solution. Pull your head out of your azz! 7 lbs. gone!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. It was rigged. I wish I was kidding, but sadly, I'm not.
AS USUAL. Only JFK & RWR were not the Illuminai's choice so the evil cabal picked their running-mates LBJ & GHWB. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist! WND.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min Incognito4Ever 1,081,627
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 53 min TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••