BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172526 Sep 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, look at how much money Trade Unions gave to each party. Guess which Party got the lion's share.
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.p...
The Democrats always sell out the Unions and I hope someday the Unions will back third party candidates.

I thought the Tea Bags were on the right path until I learned they all sold out to Wall Street.

Hypocrites all.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172527 Sep 22, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbya Bush destroyed any chance of his smarter and wiser brother will have to become president.
Do you remember how Daddy Bush cried publicly when he was talking about Jeb's great qualities?
Daddy Bush knew Jr. was a dummy and not intellectually qualified to be POTUS.
----------
Rove’ s Third Term
http://tinyurl.com/b37hew
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/04/opinion/04k...
Have you forgotten that Jeb Bush was the governor of Florida? I wasn't all that happy with him either. But I loved it when Buddy MacKay (D) spent less than a month in the governor's mansion.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#172528 Sep 22, 2013
From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever.

The Democratic publicity release said,"...after a little more than 5 years, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists:

Washington, Lincoln, & Reagan tied for first,

16 presidents tied for second,

23 other presidents tied for third,

Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and

Obama came in fifth.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172529 Sep 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. No comment on the dikes. Oh, in Canada, minimum wage is $11.
Another fact I just learned is the minimum wage in Canada is $11.00.

Thanks.

Did you see the difference in the levees?

Sad, but true.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172530 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Merkel will easily be re-elected, but because of what is called "proportional representation", will, as per all other German gov'ts since the end of WWII, will not have a majority. Their one-time whorish former coalition partners, the social democrats, may not garner 5% of the vote, which means no parliamentary representation. The actual coalition partner, the an off-shoot of the main pro-business Christian-Democratic party, has switched to the left on many issues as of late and is not as desirable to Merkel as it once was, though chances are , they will remain in the coalition. However, and get this, the Green party , yes the greens, are a possible coalition partner. That's like George Wallace getting together with MLK. The Greens want nuclear power plants shut down, and oh, surprise, so does Merkel. Well, well. Should be intereting.
But tell me , Rogue. How does Germany does it? Recall what I told you a few weeks ago about Germany's economy and work force :
1. Highest salaries in Europe, amongst highest in the world;
2. Social benefits : Min 6 weeks' annual vacation, sick leave and 13th month for every worker (additional month's salary) plus vacation double bonus (paid vacation PLUS paid vacation time in cash - most cases);
3. 35-hour mandated work week. What's yours?
4. In most cases, allowance for commuting to and from workč
5. Totally universal and free health care, drugs, dentists, eyes, etc ;
6. Totally free school, high school, college, university tuition.
And much more.
Yet, they have a sky-high GDP, and are the most productive of workers . In spite of hard times, and very few natural resources and a highly-subsidized agriculture sector, they are the top country in Europe economy-wise and among the 5 best in the world.
How they do all this, Rogue? Oh, their crime and murder rates, in spite of a huge legal and illegal alien presence, is low. How do they do it?
Outstanding J.

All that, and it STILL seems as if every other country in Europe is in debt to Germany.

Imagine if we would take a look at what works. What worked for us at one time. Tried some more of that.

We are simply overtaxed. We have programs that absorb BILLIONS and produce nothing...nada. And I don't mean pay-out. I mean pay-off.

Want a billion dollars freed up? Sky Marshals, expensive and completely unnecessary.

The ONLY way they work is if an exact replica of the 9-11 scenario happens again which is nearly inconceivable given the security upgrades in airports.

I don't fly anywhere I don't absolutely have to anymore. Not because of external terrorism, but internal security. Besides, no place abroad possesses something that doesn't have it's equal or better right here.(possibly my worst sentence ever)

Sea to shining sea. I like it here.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172531 Sep 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Ban Islam from the U.S.A.! They're lying murderers and nothing else.
Yeah. Let's scrap the entire first amendment!

You are significantly damaged if you are at all serious.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172532 Sep 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you forgotten that Jeb Bush was the governor of Florida? I wasn't all that happy with him either. But I loved it when Buddy MacKay (D) spent less than a month in the governor's mansion.
Why do you claim to like Centrist Democrats and still despise Centrist Clinton and Obama which are liberal in name only.

Buddy Roemer was a truth teller running for president in 2012 and you never mentioned him.

Why do you like Buddy MacKay instead of Jeb Bush?

If he is a centrist than he must be a corporatist loyal to big donors and not average Americans.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/kenne...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172533 Sep 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lies too!
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/donordemCID...
If 320,000 people donated $345M that means the average donated $108 per person!!!
Well, Romney could have just written him 1 check.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172534 Sep 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know Bush-43 left the White House over four and a half years ago, don't ya?
That's okay as Jeb will be Bush-45
<quoted text>
God I love it. Did I jerk your chain or what?!? That was not a prognostication of mine. I just did it to watch you visceral response is all. Ha ha ha!!!! LMAO
BTW, Just like McCain, Jep Bush is at the bottom of my list for Republican presidential candidates.
It's a trap. Get an axe.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172535 Sep 22, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever.
The Democratic publicity release said,"...after a little more than 5 years, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."
The details according to White House Publicists:
Washington, Lincoln, & Reagan tied for first,
16 presidents tied for second,
23 other presidents tied for third,
Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
Obama came in fifth.
Rep. Kenneth “Buddy” MacKay Jr.

Former Representative from Florida's 6th District

Voting Record

From Jan 1983 to Oct 1988, MacKay missed 494 of 2,714 roll call votes, which is 18.2%. This is worse than the median of 5.3% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1988. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172537 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
They pretty much share the same brokers and bankers, except that he Democrats have the universities n thir corner. Not one place of learning backed the Republicans. Strange? Not really. And why do the Dems have the best satirists and political commentators,(satire is not a Repub or CONservative thing -though they ARE perfect targets, what material!), the best and brightest actors, directors and producers. Them fuc*ing intellectuals , "Deys all gay and queer," says the best Repub political satirist.
Agree.

Dems are the lesser of two evils.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#172538 Sep 22, 2013
Share something I found humorous...

I remember reading someone semi-famous. He was reading some studies done in England during WWI. They were worried about people being upset with the influx of American troops stationed there.

It was a mix of reasons that I don't fully recall... The American's were paid more, wore fancier uniforms. You know the drill.

In this study they were talking to establishment owners. Mainly pubs... in order to see if it was causing social problems.

The conversation with one went something like this.

Mam, have you had any trouble with the Americans here?

(Pub owner) "No, oh they are no trouble at all. Very nice young men. Well mannered and good with the girls."

Really? Nothing at all?

"Oh, no trouble from them. They are very well behaved."

Mam, we are doing a study. If you are being completely honest and never had a single episode with them. Fine. But it will damage the integrity of the work we are doing if you aren't being forward with us... Nothing at all?

"Well, I won't be telling tales out of school. But, some of the white ones that they brought with them are less than welcome here."
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172539 Sep 22, 2013
Moyers & Company: Inequality for All
September 21, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/n8b6gf9
This week marks both the fifth anniversary of the fiscal meltdown that almost tanked the world economy and the second anniversary of Occupy Wall Street, the movement that sparked heightened public awareness of income inequality. Yet the crisis is worse than ever – in the first three years of the recovery, 95 percent of the economic gains have gone only to the top one percent of Americans. And the share of working people in the U.S. who define themselves as lower class is at its highest level in four decades.
More and more are fighting back. According to Robert Reich, Bill Clinton’s secretary of labor:“The core principle is that we want an economy that works for everyone, not just for a small elite. We want equal opportunity, not equality of outcome. We want to make sure that there’s upward mobility again, in our society and in our economy.”
http://www.commondreams.org/video/2013/09/21

Weaponized Profits: The US Health Care System
September 22, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/lrfm5hd
Many people who advocate for an improved and expanded Medicare for all for life health system in the US tend to vilify the for-profit, private insurance industry and big Pharma but ignore the atrocities committed by almost every other segment of the system. If we are to fix what ails the US health care system, we will have to get a whole lot more honest about all of the factions that lift profit-making above all else when engaging in the delivery of health care services.
And no matter what Congress does or does not do with the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare, until those of us being most grossly effected by our dysfunctional, profit-first health care system get honest about all the players and their roles in that dysfunction, we will continue to tinker around the edges and watch the numbers of health care dead and broke climb ever higher./ http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/09/22
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172540 Sep 22, 2013
Codename Grillfire
http://tinyurl.com/6k2bw
I am United States Defense Department Intelligence Operative "Grillfire" aka US Government Federal Agent Timothy S. McNiven; in 1976 I took part in a Democratic - Republican Political Party US Congressional Commissioned Military Study to Improve US Air Travel Security while stationed on Strassberg Kasern in Idar-Oberstein,W.Germany assigned to C-Battery 2/81st FA, US Army 1975-76. The purpose of the Study was to Identify Security Lapses and Submit Corrective Actions to the US Congress; on September 11,2001 the Security Lapses that were used to carry out the Attacks were the same ones that were submitted to the US Congress for Correcting "25 Years" before.
In June 2002 I took a polygraph exam in concerns to my taking part in this US Military Study, it was given by a Mr.Weller who is a Retired Canadian Army Officer who was trained by the US Army as a Military Polygraph Examiner and the Exam I was given is the same one that the US Government uses; I met the US Government's Standard for telling the Truth and Passed. The results are posted along with other information about the Study and my 3 year effort to get this into the media and to the General Public.
http://www.codenamegrillfire.com/index.php...

----------

Pilots: Cockpits remain vulnerable to terrorist assault
September 10, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2at7dk
If one hardened cockpit door is good, would two barriers be even better?
Many airline pilots believe the answer is "yes," and are hoping to reinvigorate efforts to require so-called "secondary barriers" on every commercial plane in the country.
Pilots praise the hardened cockpit doors mandated after 9/11, saying they have done as much as anything to protect aircraft from terrorist assaults. But planes remain vulnerable for short periods of time during some flights when pilots go to the lavatory, get meals or, on long flights, change out crews.
Currently, flight attendants sometimes block the aisle with beverage carts to prevent possible terrorists from rushing the cockpit. But pilots believe the barriers -- relatively inexpensive gates that would be deployed before pilots come out of the cockpit -- would solve that vulnerability.http://www.cnn.c om/2007/TRAVEL/09/10/protectin g.cockpits/
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172541 Sep 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It is a tax. Puff Windbaugh and the rest of the FauxCon talking heads declared it a "huge tax increase" when it passed - then whined (like all FauxCons) when they no longer wanted it to be a tax
Maybe in LaLa Land it's a tax. It's a fine, simple as that. Play "our" game or will penalized you financially. Tax my azz!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172542 Sep 22, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me!
God?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172543 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
A page from LRS's Thesaurus :
Truth : Spam
Brainboy here doesn't think you can spam a board with the truth. Idiot. Wipe that spam off your face.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172544 Sep 22, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, LRS can't handle the truth!
lol
Try stepping into the present, Mr. Sloth.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172545 Sep 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in LaLa Land it's a tax. It's a fine, simple as that. Play "our" game or will penalized you financially. Tax my azz!
I think NYC probably would (tax your azz). I believe the mayor proposed a lard tax
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172546 Sep 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Let's scrap the entire first amendment!
You are significantly damaged if you are at all serious.
Yes, it's crazy to protect oneself! What was I thinking? Moron. Oh, I'm very serious. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written for Islam or any of its followers! Run their sorry azzes out of here. How come none of you gum-flapping idiots have said anything about the Islamists murdering innocent Christians the past few days? You do not need to answer that as we already know the reason! Yea, yea, yea....we've heard it before, they're a peaceful people, BS! Ban Islam in the U.S.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 11 min LOL 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min John Galt 1,153,461
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,994
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 2 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web