BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,981 - 152,000 of 177,520 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172441 Sep 21, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this though that empty space between your ears people that the ones from that sight are religious fanatics. people like that NUTS!!!! Do you realize that they said saddam hussein was the anti christ
If knew anything the name of the antichrist is MABUS so stop beliving sites like Twelvebooks and get the mental help you need
Speaking of fanatics! Kook!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172442 Sep 21, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman saw Martin. Zimmerman followed Martin. Zimmerman confronted Martin. Martin tried to defend himself Zimmernan shot and killed Martin.
Zimmerman lied about what happened. What he told the police changed 2 or 3 times like none of Zimmerman's blood or DNA was found on Martin's hands or his clothing. Zimmerman told the police that Martin had knocked him down, broken his nose, and covered his face with his bare hands while he slammed Zimmerman's head into a concrete sidewalk.
•The lie: Zimmerman told his friend Mark Osterman—who has himself been a cop for over 20 years—that he was in a desperate struggle with Trayvon for Zimmerman's gun. Zimmerman never said this to police. But Osterman wrote in a book, and it was entered into evidence, that Zimmerman said,“somehow I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear site and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it towards the guy’s chest, and pulled the trigger.”
•The truth: DNA evidence ruled out any real possibility that Trayvon ever touched Zimmerman's gun. The only DNA evidence on the gun's grip was that of George Zimmerman. None was Trayvon's. Zimmerman also claimed that Trayvon went for Zimmerman's holster. Anthony Gorgone, a DNA lab analyst for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, testified as an expert witness that “Zimmerman's holster tested positive for only Zimmerman's DNA as well.”
•The lie: Zimmerman claimed that Trayvon “bashed,”“slammed,” and “wailed” his head into the sidewalk. One of Zimmerman's lawyers claimed that the sidewalk was Trayvon's “deadly weapon.” Pictures of Zimmerman's alleged injuries have been shown repeatedly on tv.
•The truth: There is no way that Zimmerman's head was repeatedly slammed into the sidewalk. As Dr. Valerie Rao, a medical examiner in Florida, testified, Zimmerman's injuries were “insignificant,”“so minor” that all they required was an ordinary band-aid.
•The lie: Zimmerman claimed that Trayvon “jumped out of bushes” and hit him, knocking him to the ground.
•The truth: There are no bushes to jump out of where Zimmerman claims he was assaulted. This is clearly evident on the video where Zimmerman walked through his version of what happened with some Sanford police
http://www.revcom.us/a/310/zimmermans-lies-a-...
Quit your damn whining. The case is over. The Jury has rendered its verdict! Do you understand what that means? Get over it already.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172443 Sep 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Quit your damn whining. The case is over. The Jury has rendered its verdict! Do you understand what that means? Get over it already.
Sort of like two national elections and more than 200 court decisions. Obama is POTUS. Birfoons need to get over it and find a new fable
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172444 Sep 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like two national elections and more than 200 court decisions. Obama is POTUS. Birfoons need to get over it and find a new fable
The gum-flappers are the only ones that bring it up. You don't hear us bytchin' and moanin' about it. Guess you've got to have a peg to hang your hat on, huh? Besides, 2 elections and 200 cases really don't compare to Path's individual record of 0 - 316 for false accusations. LMAO

Think ND has a shot? I don't know anything about either team.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172445 Sep 21, 2013
Out for a bit. Cya
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172446 Sep 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The gum-flappers are the only ones that bring it up. You don't hear us bytchin' and moanin' about it. Guess you've got to have a peg to hang your hat on, huh? Besides, 2 elections and 200 cases really don't compare to Path's individual record of 0 - 316 for false accusations. LMAO

Jercque has been on record pace. And I will keep your comment in mind the next time you paste in one of your Birfoon fables

Who is ND playing? As I've told you before - not everyone in Indiana is a ND fan. I appreciate the fact that they are a good school that graduates their players and fields a competitive team. So does Stanford but that doesn't mean I'm a Stanford fan either
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#172447 Sep 21, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl on the stand proves Martin was trying to avoid Zimmerman in real-time on the phone.
She witnessed it and the jury did not believe her.
Case Closed!
Your referring to Rachel Jeantel, who admitted she can't read (product of the union sponsored public schools) and also admitted in a post trial interview that Trayvon thought that Zimmerman was a "creepy cracker" that could possibly be a gay, male rapist. You see, according to Jeantel, Trayvon profiled Zimmerman and concluded that he needed a "beat down" to make sure he did not know which unit Trayvon and his brother were staying, because he was protecting his younger brother and anyone else in the complex from the "creepy cracker". The miscalculation on Trayvon's part was not informing Zimmerman that he was only going to beat his ass and not kill him. Obviously George interpreted Trayvon's actions as aggressive enough to put a slug in the little 6'+, 17 year old "boys" chest that was kicking his ass before Trayvon could clue him in. It was simply a matter of poor communication and a misunderstanding.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172448 Sep 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh, the jury said it was in self defence! How come G.Z. had head injuries and wet grass on his back and yet the only injuries to Trayvon, besides the gun shot, were to his HANDS?!?
There is zero evidence that G.Z. assaulted Trayvon!
At no times did I dispute the jury's decision. Not even once. I did say Z killed Martin. I'm right. I did say you were there along with LRS ,(the way you two described how it all unravelled, you MUST have been), I was wrong.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#172449 Sep 21, 2013
It also could have been that Trayvon was just playing a quick round of the knock out game too.

Ottawa

#172450 Sep 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like a punk and you just might get shot. Pretty simple lesson. I wonder if the annoying lil pryck can figure it out? Not a chance in hell. LMAO!
ah,I forgot , you were there too. He's dead, whatever the reason, and you insist, without knowing what exactly happened, though you insist you KNOW how it went, that the late Trayvon Martin is "the annoying lil pryck "? Remind me : You talk with God daily, right? Have you told him about this?

Ottawa

#172451 Sep 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like a punk and you just might get shot. Pretty simple lesson. I wonder if the annoying lil pryck can figure it out? Not a chance in hell. LMAO!
You wrote : "Act like a punk and you just might get shot. Pretty simple lesson. "

Hmmm, how come you haven't been shot dead yet?

Ottawa

#172452 Sep 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The gum-flappers are the only ones that bring it up. You don't hear us bytchin' and moanin' about it. Guess you've got to have a peg to hang your hat on, huh? Besides, 2 elections and 200 cases really don't compare to Path's individual record of 0 - 316 for false accusations. LMAO
Still haven't figured out what Notre-Dame means, have you? Google it. Google translator. Quel CON.
Chief Justice Roberts

South Holland, IL

#172453 Sep 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit your damn whining. The case is over. The Jury has rendered its verdict! Do you understand what that means? Get over it already.
Quit your damn whining republican House members. Obamacare is the law. The case is over. The Supreme Court has rendered its verdict! Do you understand what that means? Not even a 43rd defund vote will change that. Get over it already.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172454 Sep 21, 2013
Chief Justice Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Quit your damn whining republican House members. Obamacare is the law. The case is over. The Supreme Court has rendered its verdict! Do you understand what that means? Not even a 43rd defund vote will change that. Get over it already.
Well played sir. Well played
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172455 Sep 21, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your referring to Rachel Jeantel, who admitted she can't read (product of the union sponsored public schools) and also admitted in a post trial interview that Trayvon thought that Zimmerman was a "creepy cracker" that could possibly be a gay, male rapist. You see, according to Jeantel, Trayvon profiled Zimmerman and concluded that he needed a "beat down" to make sure he did not know which unit Trayvon and his brother were staying, because he was protecting his younger brother and anyone else in the complex from the "creepy cracker". The miscalculation on Trayvon's part was not informing Zimmerman that he was only going to beat his ass and not kill him. Obviously George interpreted Trayvon's actions as aggressive enough to put a slug in the little 6'+, 17 year old "boys" chest that was kicking his ass before Trayvon could clue him in. It was simply a matter of poor communication and a misunderstanding.
Her reading and writing skills are a moot point.

The racist uneducated jurors did not believe her testimony and used her speech impediment against her.

It is sad that Martin did not possess a knock out punch.

It would have been only two hits.

Martin hitting Zimmerman and Zimmerman hitting the floor.

What you reap you sow and Zimmerman will get his at the civil trial.

==========

"Terrorism is Part of Our History": Angela Davis on ’63 Church Bombing, Growing up in "Bombingham" September 16, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/maovl66
Sunday marked the 50th anniversary of the bombing of the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, a watershed moment in the civil rights movement. On Sept. 15, 1963, a dynamite blast planted by the Ku Klux Klan killed four young girls in the church — Denise McNair, age 11, and Carole Robertson, Cynthia Wesley and Addie Mae Collins, all 14 years old. Twenty other people were injured. No one was arrested for the bombings for 14 years. We hear an address by world-renowned author, activist and scholar Angela Davis, professor emerita at University of California, Santa Cruz. She spoke last night in Oakland, California, at an event organized by the Civil Rights and Restorative Justice Project at Northeastern University School of Law.
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/9/16/terrori...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#172456 Sep 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, realnews, but you forget that 2 of those 8 years saw the democrats with a majority in both houses. THAT's what provoked the debacle of 2008! Yessir. Even though the debacle started less than a year after congressional elections in 2006. But Rogue clings to Pelosi, lays all the blame on her for deregulated brokers, bankers, etc. What a mess. And cruds like LRS tells me to mind my own business while Canada and the rest of the world continue to suffer from GWB's worst-than-atrocious handling of his country's affairs. Clinton has sexual trysts in the Oval office : Impeachment. GWB ruins his country, starts two unfunded wars, countless killed, authorizes torture, puts in place huge spying of his citizens : Not even a hint of impeachment in sight.
I hear you loud and clear.

I am always flummoxed by rightwingers un-appreciation for Obama, Pelosi, and Reid for not impeaching Bush and Cheney.

Rightwingers dislike Obama for continuing over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed policies. Only the wealthy benefits.

Rightwing healthcare, Rightwing Tax Cuts for the wealthy, Rightwing Wars, Rightwing spying on Americans, Rightwing everything in the Obama administration.

We just had 8 years of Bush/Cheney and another 8 years of Obama/Bush.

2016 looks very favorable for another Clinton vs Bush matchup.

Hillary and Jeb.

Very sad, but very true, unfortunately.

==========

Bush's disapproval rating worst of any president in 70 years
Apr 22, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5bwryk
WASHINGTON — President Bush has set a record he'd presumably prefer to avoid: the highest disapproval rating of any president in the 70-year history of the Gallup Poll.
In a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll taken Friday through Sunday, 28% of Americans approve of the job Bush is doing; 69% disapprove. The approval rating matches the low point of his presidency, and the disapproval sets a new high for any president since Franklin Roosevelt.
The previous record of 67% was reached by Harry Truman in January 1952, when the United States was enmeshed in the Korean War.
Bush's rating has worsened amid "collapsing optimism about the economy," says Charles Franklin, a political scientist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison who studies presidential approval. Record gas prices and a wave of home foreclosures have fueled voter angst. http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/200...

--------

The Constitution 101:

In the Federalist Papers it said: We were not going to have a monarchy, and we were not going to have a democracy.$$$$$$$

And to this day we have neither. For two hundred years we have had an oligarchical system in which men of property can do well (Dumbya Bush), and others are on their own.$$$$$$$

American politics is essentially a family affair, as are most oligarchies. When the father of the Constitution, James Madison, was asked how on earth any business could get done in Congress when the country contained 100 million people whose representatives would number half a thousand, Madison took the line that oligarchy's iron law always obtains: A few people invariably run the show; and keep it, if they can, in the family.$$$$$$$

Our founding fathers had such a fear and loathing of democracy that they invented the Electoral College so that the popular voice of the people could be throttled, much as the Supreme Court throttled the Floridians on December 12, 2000.$$$$$$$

We were to be neither a democracy, subject to majoritarian tyranny, nor a dictatorship, subject to Caesarean folly.$$$$$$$

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172459 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
ah,I forgot , you were there too. He's dead, whatever the reason, and you insist, without knowing what exactly happened, though you insist you KNOW how it went, that the late Trayvon Martin is "the annoying lil pryck "? Remind me : You talk with God daily, right? Have you told him about this?
Yes, I have. He's cool with it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172460 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Act like a punk and you just might get shot. Pretty simple lesson. "
Hmmm, how come you haven't been shot dead yet?
I'm bulletproof.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172461 Sep 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well played sir. Well played
LMAO! Good one.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#172462 Sep 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminal case is indeed over. However, that only establishes legal innocence of the crime he was charged with, not actual innocence of criminality, and it does not require anyone to believe that Zimmerman is actually innocent. The jury's verdict certainly does not curtail anyone's right to comment on the case. The Play Justice seems to have forgotten about the First Amendment.
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman saw Martin. Zimmerman followed Martin. Zimmerman confronted Martin. Martin tried to defend himself Zimmernan shot and killed Martin.
Zimmerman lied about what happened. What he told the police changed 2 or 3 times like none of Zimmerman's blood or DNA was found on Martin's hands or his clothing. Zimmerman told the police that Martin had knocked him down, broken his nose, and covered his face with his bare hands while he slammed Zimmerman's head into a concrete sidewalk.
•The lie: Zimmerman told his friend Mark Osterman—who has himself been a cop for over 20 years—that he was in a desperate struggle with Trayvon for Zimmerman's gun. Zimmerman never said this to police. But Osterman wrote in a book, and it was entered into evidence, that Zimmerman said,“somehow I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear site and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it towards the guy’s chest, and pulled the trigger.”
•The truth: DNA evidence ruled out any real possibility that Trayvon ever touched Zimmerman's gun. The only DNA evidence on the gun's grip was that of George Zimmerman. None was Trayvon's. Zimmerman also claimed that Trayvon went for Zimmerman's holster. Anthony Gorgone, a DNA lab analyst for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, testified as an expert witness that “Zimmerman's holster tested positive for only Zimmerman's DNA as well.”
•The lie: Zimmerman claimed that Trayvon “bashed,”“slammed,” and “wailed” his head into the sidewalk. One of Zimmerman's lawyers claimed that the sidewalk was Trayvon's “deadly weapon.” Pictures of Zimmerman's alleged injuries have been shown repeatedly on tv.
•The truth: There is no way that Zimmerman's head was repeatedly slammed into the sidewalk. As Dr. Valerie Rao, a medical examiner in Florida, testified, Zimmerman's injuries were “insignificant,”“so minor” that all they required was an ordinary band-aid.
•The lie: Zimmerman claimed that Trayvon “jumped out of bushes” and hit him, knocking him to the ground.
•The truth: There are no bushes to jump out of where Zimmerman claims he was assaulted. This is clearly evident on the video where Zimmerman walked through his version of what happened with some Sanford police
http://www.revcom.us/a/310/zimmermans-lies-a -...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,343
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info