BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172327 Sep 20, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
We are numb to the violence and it no longer phases us in the least.
You should see all of man's inhumanity to man that comes through the ER and never makes the news.
Your heart would turn to stone too.
Ever seen an African ER, or just plain hospital ward? Ever seen Elephantiasis, untended broken limbs, leprosy, etc

Don't patronize me, I know very well what you're talking about. See the real world, then maybe you'll refrain from commenting on man's inhumanity to man in rich North American ERs.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172328 Sep 20, 2013
Jercque: "I'm just a whiny little puss"

LTR: "hey Jercque, this isn't one of your posts"

Ottawa

#172329 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Truncated for convenience and to allow me to be specific
Para 1. When did I ever say that you did? Not my fault you are too stupid to know the difference between my paraphrasing and "your posts" (there is that failure to comprehend English again)
Para 2 - NO (see answer 1 above)
Now pathetic little liar - care to continue to avoid your ignorant "racism" "KKK" remarks?
It's KKKs like you that are referred to as racists, not the ones who correctly brand you as such.

Paraphrasing? My eye.

Am I being too stealthy for you?

Will you repeat again tomorrow, as you did today, that you never wrote my English was wanting? Where's the reply to the one I referred you to?

Yes, you are a CONservative, and the true colours hover so close to the surface, you cannot possible hide or deny them.

Ottawa

#172330 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Jercque: "I'm just a whiny little puss"
LTR: "hey Jercque, this isn't one of your posts"
So birther. Did you even re-read it? Doesn't change the fact that you altered my posts to your advantage. Or so you think.

I've wasted enough of my time with you now. Notice, unlike you, not one naughty word from me, so you have to guess. Oh, my English being so poor and all that, how do you figure I manage to stealthily hurl insults at poor bottom feeders like you and your companion LRS?

Yes, wasted enough time. I'll now ignore you for, hmmm, let's see, NOT. You'll find out.

Au revoir, pauvre type. Tu fais vraiment pitié.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172331 Sep 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>It's KKKs like you that are referred to as racists, not the ones who correctly brand you as such.

Paraphrasing? My eye.

Am I being too stealthy for you?

Will you repeat again tomorrow, as you did today, that you never wrote my English was wanting? Where's the reply to the one I referred you to?

Yes, you are a CONservative, and the true colours hover so close to the surface, you cannot possible hide or deny them.
Show me where I said your English was wanting.

Your comprehension is nonexistent - and it is obvious that you're a racist homophobe.
Olivier

Eaton, OH

#172332 Sep 20, 2013
Ted Cruz, born in Canada
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172333 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>So birther. Did you even re-read it? Doesn't change the fact that you altered my posts to your advantage. Or so you think.

I've wasted enough of my time with you now. Notice, unlike you, not one naughty word from me, so you have to guess. Oh, my English being so poor and all that, how do you figure I manage to stealthily hurl insults at poor bottom feeders like you and your companion LRS?

Yes, wasted enough time. I'll now ignore you for, hmmm, let's see, NOT. You'll find out.

Au revoir, pauvre type. Tu fais vraiment pitié.
More lies from the racist homophobe. How very Rouge of you

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172334 Sep 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that the truckers want?
No pay?
All of us are hard workers.
Do they enjoy the beautiful land that they see
while driving through America getting their paycheck.
They scare us on the road.
The trains can haul goods without them.
The bikers here collect toys every year at Christmas for
the kids that do not have any.
Maybe they just need a vacation.
Why are you afraid of trucks? 80% of all collisions with Class-8 trucks are caused by small vehicles?
Train can haul goods, is true, but railroad tracks don't go every where or in a timely fashion. Then there are perishables. Do you really want to ship lettuce from California to the East Coast in rail cars? Frozen foods are no problem but produce by rail does not work very well.
Obviously you do not understand logistics.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172335 Sep 20, 2013
Path, LTR is me, but I'm not him. Get it yet? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172336 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>So birther. Did you even re-read it? Doesn't change the fact that you altered my posts to your advantage. Or so you think.

Truncated. It was all just gibberish so I'm sure no meaning was lost ....

No - I don't think that I have altered YOUR posts to my advantage.

Trot out an example or employ your favorite magic phrase.(And my paraphrasing your whining and ranting is not YOUR POST no matter how much you wish it were, you pathetic racist homophobe)

Location hidden

#172337 Sep 20, 2013
Air Freight is a big joke in the trucking business. If you take something to an airport to be shipped, there is a 50/50 chance it will go by truck.
In ten hours a truck can be 500 miles away and in 14 hours it can be 700 and do you know how many airports are within 700 miles of each other?
People do not like sitting in a bus for 14 hours by freight does not complain and what a customers pays for is next morning delivery and that is what trucks can do.
We have a lot of expediter trucks out there.
https://www.google.com/search...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172338 Sep 20, 2013
Olivier wrote:
Ted Cruz, born in Canada
Not Cruz! Nugent! Ted Nugent for President! Related to Garfer, huh?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172339 Sep 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you afraid of trucks? 80% of all collisions with Class-8 trucks are caused by small vehicles?
Train can haul goods, is true, but railroad tracks don't go every where or in a timely fashion. Then there are perishables. Do you really want to ship lettuce from California to the East Coast in rail cars? Frozen foods are no problem but produce by rail does not work very well.
Obviously you do not understand logistics.
Agreed, how exactly are we going to get the stuff to and from the train?

Location hidden

#172340 Sep 20, 2013
Olivier wrote:
Ted Cruz, born in Canada
So, he is still a Natural born citizen. Both one of my aunts and my younger sister where not born in America yet they both have DS-1350s.

Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172341 Sep 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Wait, I think I got that reversed. LTR is not me but I am him. There, that should do it.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172342 Sep 20, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
We are numb to the violence and it no longer phases us in the least.
You should see all of man's inhumanity to man that comes through the ER and never makes the news.
Your heart would turn to stone too.
Bikers do a fair amt. of bitching about helmet laws.

Bikers don't have to scrape you off the pavement and attempt to put you back together.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172343 Sep 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I can hear his head spinning from here.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172344 Sep 20, 2013
Wait a minute. Romper used to throw in a KKK reference in his posts. Bad news Romper - you are Jercque (or is he you?)

Location hidden

#172345 Sep 20, 2013
from a friend in DC

Now that we know the crazed DC Navy Yard shooter used a shotgun I was wondering when someone would make the connection between the shotgun and VP Goofy's (that would be Biden) advice. Wonder no more.

CRAZED OBAMA SUPPORTER TAKES BIDEN ADVICE, SHOOTS UP NAVAL YARD
Posted by Rodney Lee on Sep 18, 2013

Yes, despite multiple reports from mainstream media outlets including CNN that Aaron Alexis blasted his way into the Washington Navy Yard with the poster-gun of leftist ecstasy – the dreaded AR-15 rifle – he in fact took advice directly from our own Uncle Joe Biden and got a shotgun, entered the facility with valid credentials and proceeded to kill and maim his innocent victims.

From the moment the first body hit the ground, the liberal media swelled with frenzied visions of angry-white, Tea Party, Republican, Right-wing, Obama-hating, racist, RedState, Limbaugh, TedCruz, Hannity, NRA, Halliburton, White-Hispanic, Texas, SarahPalinRonRandPaulCheneyPle aseLetItBeAConservativeForOnce PleasePleasePlease…

Wrong again, Feinstein breath..

Aaron Alexis was a liberal, Obama-loving, Democrat. With a shotgun, Joe. Whoops.

And he’s black, which I mention only because if he were white it would be reported along with every other part of the man’s description and everybody knows it. Not in a racist, white people are bad way, just as part of his height, weight, build, etc. I’m sitting there on the day in question and Eleanor Norton Holmes, the FBI agent in charge and a few other officials are holding the first press conference and they’re giving these strained descriptions of the guy – except for his race – which tells me the guy has to be black. If he was Hispanic, Asian, White, Purple – they’d say so. I’m not sure, but I believe they were still looking for him, or at least looking for a possible second shooter. What is wrong with reporting his full description? Are we all of a sudden going to go off the deep end and join the Klan if they report the guy’s race? What about when they get a photo of him? Will we know then or will they just have an outline?

Okay, here you go – this is how our mainstream media would report it on planet Bizarro:
Aaron Alexis, a black, Obama-supporting, liberal-Democrat who remarked on a number of occasions to his best friend that he agrees with the policies of Barack Obama, shot up the Washington Naval Shipyard and massacred at least twelve people because he’s completely off the rails. The fact that he played violent video games obsessively means nothing.
What’s important here is that there are a hell of a lot of people who knew for a fact he had no business being on that facility at all – much less after he was fired – because he was a psychopath who had violent thoughts and heard voices. He’s a disgruntled former Navy reserve who quit because he said he didn’t like to get out of bed in the morning, in typical liberal fashion.
Alexis had supposedly converted to Buddhism, because let’s face it, less commandments to follow – but even his attendance to that faith had fallen off. After all, Buddhism has a strong ban against alcohol and violence and Alexis regularly proclaimed a love for Heineken and always carried a gun.
In a nutshell – you’ll pardon the pun – just another in a recent string of serial murderers who identify with the Democrat Party and the Obama Administration. This is Blitz Wolfer, reporting from NCC, Planet Bizarro. Night-Good.
His mom and dad knew it. The Navy knew it. The company that fired him the Friday before and somehow “forgot” to disarm his pass into the facility (the Hilton manages to do that with your hotel key three seconds after you check out!) knew it. So why are we talking about these murders? Because everybody’s afraid to grab a mental case like this and say; “the guy’s nuts – grab ‘em!”…

Location hidden

#172346 Sep 20, 2013

Okay, so that came out wrong, but you get the picture. Political correctness – not AR-15&#8242;s – are killing people en mass these days. In other words, it’s not a gun problem we have, it’s a nut-job problem. And they aren’t even the problem – it’s the people who are paid really well who are supposed to be dealing with the nut-jobs. The psycho at Fort Hood went in and laid it out for those PC mental health idiots and they let him kill anyway. Now this guy gets to do an end run when there were more red flags raised then a May Day parade in Volgograd.

Political Correctness is lying. Political Correctness is not being enlightened or smart or clever. It’s a fancy way of saying “I’m being dishonest.” And it does nothing but get society in trouble because it serves to make things worse because without honesty, the real problem never gets solved because it never gets discussed. It’s like being an alcoholic and never admitting that alcohol is the problem. Blaming these shootings on guns is like blaming drunk-driving deaths on GM and Ford. I’ll leave Honda out of it, they make a great car. Rides like a frickin’ magic carpet. I’m not kidding you, I traded in a Porsche for my Accord and the Honda is a superior vehicle in every way, except that thing about the women. But I digress..

Anyway, screw you mainstream press. Now that we know Aaron’s an Obama lib, it’s the last we’ll hear about him personally, trust me. Damn I miss my Porsche.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min scirocco 68,887
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RealDave 1,154,333
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Fair Game 49,240
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min KiMerde 51,265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr far away 1
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]