BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172286 Sep 20, 2013
happens = happen.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#172287 Sep 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'll bite and reply to this one.

First of all, thanks for revealing your true birther side by calling me FOS. Ad hominem, foul filthy language is your province, after all. Can't help it. I understand.

You are after all a CONservative, a true one. What IS the difference between a CONservative and a KKK? Enlighten me.

You, as usual, and again as per birthers the likes of LRS, edit posts or delete what suits you when you post them. Example : You quoted me "I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused on." What I really wrote was : "I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused by a malfunction." How convenient, you "accidentally" left out "by a malfunction". What a birther tactic, how sad. As I said, I don't believe Topix has the time or will take the trouble of deleting my posts.

You then have me say : "Jercque: "SHUT UP you KKK Nazi!!!! If I wanted facts I would have asked for them!" Well, don't attribute your kind of boorish prose to mine. I don't write like that. "SHUT UP" is coarse, no class, not for me. For you, yes, like "FOS".(shows your CONservative streak).

Want the CON in CONservative dictionary definition once more? Oh, it's in French, sorry, and I'm sure you are unable to translate "Stupide, inepte". Ask, I'll gladly translate for you. Did you thank Topix for adding the spellcheck? Instead of sucking at spelling, though your grammar has not improved one iota (spellcheck can't fix that, you are now merely average, in the LRS class. Sorry, LRS, had to find a comparison.

Go back to your Cro-Magnon way of CONservative existence, poor you. I don't know what that's like, but one thing for sure, it does not promote intelligent discourse.

Hurl your profanities now, don't disappoint me.
And Jercque proves his ignorance. Again.

Can't just admit you were wrong. How sad to be that insecure
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#172288 Sep 20, 2013
Jercque: "LTR! We had numerous lengthy exchanges Now you've deleted all if them just to prevent me from locating a post that I have fantasized"

LTR: "wrong again. I never made the post you claim, I can't delete posts (check the Topix FAQ's if you need confirmation) and I don't recall any additional exchanges"

Jercque: "Liar!!!!!! Liar liar liar liar liar liar KKKONservative LIAR!!!!!!! I'm going to ignore you for another month"

LTR: "how did we have numerous lengthy exchanges last month if you were ignoring me?"

Crickets.(Jercque conveniently does manage to ignore this question)

Jercque: "I never complained about my posts being deleted. I had a couple that I couldn't locate but I assume a malfunction"

LTR: "never complained? A couple? What happened to "numerous lengthy exchanges" that you ranted on and on about? By the way - I still can't delete posts - but I know how the truth upsets you - LMAO"

Jercque: "why did you truncate my post when you replied?! You completely changed the meaning, you Birfoon KKKONSERVATIVE'"

LTR: "sure glad you don't stoop to "profanity". Now employ your favorite magic phrase you pathetic fool"
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#172289 Sep 20, 2013
All of them ... I know how upset Jercque gets over a typo

Ottawa

#172290 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Jercque: "LTR! We had numerous lengthy exchanges Now you've deleted all if them just to prevent me from locating a post that I have fantasized"
LTR: "wrong again. I never made the post you claim, I can't delete posts (check the Topix FAQ's if you need confirmation) and I don't recall any additional exchanges"
Jercque: "Liar!!!!!! Liar liar liar liar liar liar KKKONservative LIAR!!!!!!! I'm going to ignore you for another month"
LTR: "how did we have numerous lengthy exchanges last month if you were ignoring me?"
Crickets.(Jercque conveniently does manage to ignore this question)
Jercque: "I never complained about my posts being deleted. I had a couple that I couldn't locate but I assume a malfunction"
LTR: "never complained? A couple? What happened to "numerous lengthy exchanges" that you ranted on and on about? By the way - I still can't delete posts - but I know how the truth upsets you - LMAO"
Jercque: "why did you truncate my post when you replied?! You completely changed the meaning, you Birfoon KKKONSERVATIVE'"
LTR: "sure glad you don't stoop to "profanity". Now employ your favorite magic phrase you pathetic fool"
What's the difference between you and me? Easy. You lie. You have to. I don't lie. I don't have to.

The first two sentences of your above post are correct. I did write that. Looks like I was wrong

This sentence : "Jercque: "Liar!!!!!! Liar liar liar liar liar liar KKKONservative LIAR!!!!!!! I'm going to ignore you for another month"

I never wrote that. That's not me. You added to my sentence. I write CONservative, not with the "K". Your favourite tactic, you invent, you HAVE to, lies are not sufficient.

"I never complained bout my posts being deleted..." Correct, I wrote that.

"never complained?" You mix things up again. I said I never complained about MY post being deleted. You're mixed up again. To put you in the proper perspective, I did complain about you and LRS deleting or having your posts deleted. See? I don't hurt insults and pejoratives slurs when I err, I just say so.

"Why did you truncate my post...which you did -- a birther KKK tactic --- and added KKK to CONservative. Editing. Very Goebbels-like, but then who is surprised?

You are one sorry character, LTR/W. Sandwiched between birthers and CONservatives without the "K" , between your intolerance and outright racism, what a quandary to be in. A compliment for you : You're the smarter version of LRS, but only at first sight. It's all veneer, a coat of shellack which dissolves after a few minutes after you've met your match, which is with almost everyone.

Go back to FOS and editing other people's posts. It suits you to a "T". Poor you.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172291 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>What's the difference between you and me? Easy. You lie. You have to. I don't lie. I don't have to.

The first two sentences of your above post are correct. I did write that. Looks like I was wrong

This sentence : "Jercque: "Liar!!!!!! Liar liar liar liar liar liar KKKONservative LIAR!!!!!!! I'm going to ignore you for another month"

I never wrote that. That's not me. You added to my sentence. I write CONservative, not with the "K". Your favourite tactic, you invent, you HAVE to, lies are not sufficient.

"never complained?" You mix things up again. I said I never complained about MY post being deleted. You're mixed up again. To put you in the proper perspective, I did complain about you and LRS deleting or having your posts deleted. See? I don't hurt insults and pejoratives slurs when I err, I just say so.

"Why did you truncate my post...which you did -- a birther KKK tactic --- and added KKK to CONservative. Editing. Very Goebbels-like, but then who is surprised?

You are one sorry character, LTR/W. Sandwiched between birthers and CONservatives without the "K" , between your intolerance and outright racism, what a quandary to be in. A compliment for you : You're the smarter version of LRS, but only at first sight. It's all veneer, a coat of shellack which dissolves after a few minutes after you've met your match, which is with almost everyone.

Go back to FOS and editing other people's posts. It suits you to a "T". Poor you.
And Jercque proves his ignorance again.

Clue for moron.- no one except you pretends that my post was supposed to be verbatim accumulations of your nonsense

And you moaned for days about "our numerous lengthy exchanges" being deleted. Now exactly how did these non-existent exchanges occur without a single post from you? And you continue to imply that somehow I had my posts deleted. Talk about clinging to the big lie.

You were wrong. End of statement. You're pathetic whining just proves your ignorance
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172292 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I did. Also, and you darn well know LTR and I had extensive, numerous exchanges. Coincidence that all our posts, his, mine, except a mere two, in more than 24 days, have disappeared? Many of mine have appeared but a few seconds and disappeared. Bad luck I guess, technical problems and all that and I'm sure Topix is not interested in deleting anyone's posts unless they go too far, which is rare.
No editing necessary. "... his, mine. except a mere two... "

Sure glad you didn't complain about your imagined posts disappearing ...,

Liar
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172293 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Your question : When did I ever use the phrase or abbreviation "STFU"?
Well, I know you wrote it. So I went looking for that post. Back to August 10! Mysteriously, every exchange of posts between the two of us has been deleted, all, except two, righty up to two days ago. Other "sheeples" (GB KFC tm reg'd) may want to check some of their exchanges with LRS, for example. Congratulations, LTR, as I have no idea how you do that. I bow to you. That you'd be able to erase your own posts, I suppose I can sorta see that. But mine also? I thought only LRS could do that, like "cleverly" deleting his pre-election posts. "Can you see us coming".. Try and find more than 2 or three before election time, yet we know he posted it a million times.
No wonder you feel confident when you ask me to find that STFU phrase. You know it ain't there, Mr.CONservative.
Anyone here can check the missing post numbers, the huge gaps, specially August 21-22. Disgusting CONservative.
"But mine also ..."

Wow. There sure seem to be a lot of examples of you not whining about vanishing posts (and of course falsely accusing me for each and every non post that you couldn't find).

What a liar
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172294 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>And Jercque proves his ignorance again.

Clue for moron.- no one except you pretends that my post was supposed to be verbatim accumulations of your nonsense

And you moaned for days about "our numerous lengthy exchanges" being deleted. Now exactly how did these non-existent exchanges occur without a single post from you? And you continue to imply that somehow I had my posts deleted. Talk about clinging to the big lie.

You were wrong. End of statement. You're pathetic whining just proves your ignorance
Your pathetic whining. Autocomplete strikes again

Ottawa

#172295 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic whining. Autocomplete strikes again
Pathetic whining...so , so LRS. At least , be original. And FOS,so GB KFC, so LRS, so Rogue.

You said my English was poor and therefore I did not comprehend the written word. Well, scroll, I said I erred concerning what you just wrote. How about joining that remedial 3rd grade reading class along with Sioux City and various other COnservatives and birthers ?

Will you on the other hand admit that you edit my posts, not to mention adding and substracting to them?

Oh, CON has another meaning, according to Larousse (hint : French dictionary)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172296 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>What's the difference between you and me? Easy. You lie. You have to. I don't lie. I don't have to.

BTW fool. Racism? KKK? Were I a Canadian moron I'd demand that you prove your claim then whine for weeks about how you owe me.

Instead I will just say that the depth of your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172297 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>Pathetic whining...so , so LRS. At least , be original. And FOS,so GB KFC, so LRS, so Rogue.

You said my English was poor and therefore I did not comprehend the written word. Well, scroll, I said I erred concerning what you just wrote. How about joining that remedial 3rd grade reading class along with Sioux City and various other COnservatives and birthers ?

Will you on the other hand admit that you edit my posts, not to mention adding and substracting to them?

I do not believe that I ever edited your posts.(Although i may have re "real carriers"). Certainly nothing in thus exchange. I have truncated to save space (never intending to affect the meaning)- If that gets your panties in a wad then that's your problem. When I paraphrase your pathetic whining those ARE NOT your posts, nor does anyone except you pretend that they are.

You ranted for days, crying a out non existent posts and accusing me of deleting them. You were wrong - or to put it in Jercque-speak YOU LIED

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172298 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe that I ever edited your posts.(Although i may have re "real carriers"). Certainly nothing in thus exchange. I have truncated to save space (never intending to affect the meaning)- If that gets your panties in a wad then that's your problem. When I paraphrase your pathetic whining those ARE NOT your posts, nor does anyone except you pretend that they are.

You ranted for days, crying a out non existent posts and accusing me of deleting them. You were wrong - or to put it in Jercque-speak YOU LIED
This exchange.

About nonexistent
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

#172300 Sep 20, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
The Black NRA: Let's Shoot Each Other Some Love
http://tinyurl.com/k7ojxvj / 09.13.13
http://www.commondreams.org/further/2013/09/1...
The white NRA... Let's shoot Blacks
Zimmerman our hero...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172301 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>Pathetic whining...so , so LRS. At least , be original. And FOS,so GB KFC, so LRS, so Rogue.

Hesitate to ask - but when did I say your English was poor or that you didn't comprehend the written word?

Oh - I see - you were just paraphrasing and surely no one read that as a direct quote.

Yes - we know how proud you are of your ability to use "stealth vulgarity". It is certainly much classier than Rouge's cigar comments

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172302 Sep 20, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
The Black NRA: Let's Shoot Each Other Some Love
http://tinyurl.com/k7ojxvj / 09.13.13
http://www.commondreams.org/further/2013/09/1 ..
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
The white NRA... Let's shoot Blacks
Zimmerman our hero...
You do know that is a parody made by a bunch of progressives, don't you?
We member of the Grey NRA want any law abiding citizen to have the right to bear arms.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172303 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Pathetic whining...so , so LRS. At least , be original. And FOS,so GB KFC, so LRS, so Rogue.
No Path, he's correct. You are a liar and your English isn't what you think it is. How small of you! pathological liar HEE HEE HEE

Ottawa

#172304 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW fool. Racism? KKK? Were I a Canadian moron I'd demand that you prove your claim then whine for weeks about how you owe me.
Instead I will just say that the depth of your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
You definitely are NOT a Canadian moron. Or even an American moron. How about "just a simple goofy-type moron"?

You remind me so much of LRS. You keep getting up off that canvas, groggy, punch-drunk, but you somehow manage to get up. For that, kudos. But the question is, how often can you be knocked down and keep getting up?

Oh, I don't know what happened with my last post, guess I forgot, but meant to type the Larousse (the dictionary, remember?) definition of "CON", the second one :

LAROUSSE

CON : Sexe de la femme .

I'm available if you need a translation.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172305 Sep 20, 2013
Topix News :
Thirteen people have been shot in south Chicago's Cornell Park, including three children. A 3-year-old boy was shot in the head - the bullet entered through his ear and exited through his cheek. His family say they hope he will recover but that he needs plastic surgery.
One of the other victims struggled to describe the boy's injuries: "I just saw his face. Just tore off...They almost shot his whole face off."
Three days ago, today, many times over, senseless killings. So much for that "Harvard" study. More guns,- hey, why does that kind of shooting only happens in the U.S., Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan? What do they have in common? Guns? Hmmm. Naw, that's not it. Nawwww.
I wonder if any of the shooters were members of the NRA?

Ottawa

#172306 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hesitate to ask - but when did I say your English was poor or that you didn't comprehend the written word?
Oh - I see - you were just paraphrasing and surely no one read that as a direct quote.
Yes - we know how proud you are of your ability to use "stealth vulgarity". It is certainly much classier than Rouge's cigar comments
Did you or did you not edit my posts? Avoiding is lying. But then, hey, it's what you do best, in either form.

And hey, thanks for the compliment (stealth vulgarity). I must say yours,("FOS") is not very stealthy. Can you try to ameliorate your insults, try to make them sound a tad wittier?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 24 min Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 31 min Mover 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min Yeah 1,154,309
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,100
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 49,236
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]