BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,592)

Showing posts 151,821 - 151,840 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, how do those evil Republican Corporatists earn money if no one works for them? Also, "Yankees" are from the north and most Yankees are ..... Democrats.
I am referring to the general overall American Yankee..

As in "Yankee go home."
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ms. Twink, what kind of student was your president? Just facts, please.

Hey Justice, you really did not expect him to give you a real answer, did you?
If Romper wants a real answer then she should ask a real question
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ms. Twink, what kind of student was your president? Just facts, please.
<quoted text>
Hey Justice, you really did not expect him to give you a real answer, did you?
Of course not. Answers are beyond gum-flappers.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually called him Justice? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). You forgot to precede "Justice" with "Foul-mouthed lout boor profane death-threat slithering slug". Try again, like "Foul-mouthed lout boor profane death-threat slithering slug Justice"
As to what kind of student Obama was, start with "President of the Harvard Law Review". THAT's the kind of student he was. Or was that also made up?
Made up.
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, how do those evil Republican Corporatists earn money if no one works for them? Also, "Yankees" are from the north and most Yankees are ..... Democrats.
ok Fool.... they don't want to pay current wages.. wait till they wreck the economy and then drive all wages down..

The big Right-Wing program now is to weaken, destroy, control, the labour organizations.

They are jealous of the cheap labour costs in China and hope to create a similar situation here.

Haven't you been listening to your propaganda Republican mentors.....??

In effect, it is the management class in America that needs replacing. The Asian managers are beating their pants off. All the US MBA schools should be shut down. They can't teach managment of a hot dog stand.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
As in "Yankee go home."
Nope. Yanks are from the North. Just like you were told.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You've never posted a fact, Twink. So what would you know about facts? Nothing. Say, has that yellow streak gotten any wider? Been buying fellas drinks so they won't beat your azz? LMAO! Yep!!! Oh, make sure and stock up on all your petroleum products. Thanks in advance! LMAO!!!
You mean like the fact that there is / was no HJ Bounnel and therefore the Birfoon fable about the stolen SSN has been permanently torched? Those kind of facts? Or the fact that I told you where you could find me and you ran and hid behind Mommie?

Poor clueless Romper. Ignorance at its most basic level
Linktv org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Verizon's Plan to Break the Internet
September 18, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/memmg7h
Verizon has a big plan for the Internet. And if that doesnít worry you, it should.
The company is trying to overturn the Federal Communications Commissionís Open Internet Order, which prevents Internet service providers from blocking, throttling or otherwise discriminating against online content.
And in court last Monday, Verizon lawyer Helgi Walker made the companyís intentions all too clear, saying the company wants to prioritize those websites and services that are willing to shell out for better access. She also admitted that the company would like to block online content from those companies or individuals that donít pay Verizonís tolls.
In other words, Verizon wants to control your online experience and make the Internet more like cable TV, where your remote offers only the illusion of choice.
This approach would undermine Net Neutrality, the principle that allows us to connect and communicate online without interference.
For years, ISPs like AT&T, Comcast and Verizon have said that Net Neutrality rules are unnecessary. Theyíve insisted they would never block access to one site or favor another.
http://www.savetheinternet.com/blog/2013/09/1...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romper wants a real answer then she should ask a real question
Thanks for re-affirming your status as a gum-flapper.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path wrote:
So, you don't deny you said it. Rich. Well, Dale said it. In other words, YOU said it. And said it wrong. What a pile of dung, what a pile of grade "Z" manure. Theyu could throw you to the crocs from your imaginary air boat and the crocs would reject you. How can you keep on even breathing? How can anyone be so pitifully low and not mind showcasing it to the world?
Now, go ahead and spew some more of your BS, lil boy.
Dale said "dung"? Okay, but I did say it also and it referred to your writings. Of course, if it referred to your words, then it referred to you.

As to being rejected by crocs, well, you know, I said that twice about you and now you imitate me and say I'll be rejected by crocs? As I said last week, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm not flattered at all that a pile of dung like you,(there, now I've said it) would imitate me.

As to gun checks by the FBI, what a liar you are. This Washington killer, two convictions, mental raging patient, apparently bought his gun a few weeks ago. FBI check you say?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not do anything to Eve!!! I did not do anything to enslave black people! I am not some evil slave owner from 200 years ago, so why should I be punished?
I know you believe in "social Justice" but social justice discriminates against people who did not do anything wrong!!!
And when have I called "blacks" racist? I have said that a greater percentage of blacks are racially prejudice but that does not mean all, or even most, blacks are racist.
And that is why YOU do not think a black person calling a white person a "honky" or a "cracker" is offensive. But if I call you a "frog" (example) would you feel offended! WHY???

No, as I'd consider the source. And you wrote : "And when have I called "blacks" racist? " Youi really want me to go back and find a few of your posts where you do precisely that? I'll do it as soon as you prove that the Washington murderer was a democrat and voted democrat twice, along with all the other mass murderers you said were democrats. Deal?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the fact that there is / was no HJ Bounnel and therefore the Birfoon fable about the stolen SSN has been permanently torched? Those kind of facts? Or the fact that I told you where you could find me and you ran and hid behind Mommie?
Poor clueless Romper. Ignorance at its most basic level
A very poor attempt at turning the tables, you should be embarrassed. You told me where I could find you? No, you named two bars in town????? Why would you mention bars in a conversation such as the one we were having? LMAO! That's not hard to figure out, is it? LMAO! Oh yea, don't forget now, you've also turned down gas money. Oh, on HJ, how convenient! More records purged. LMAO! Wrap it up and go home, junior!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Path is nothing more than your common, garden-variety liar. Period.
How about producing one single lie I have told? Not two or three or four. Just one. Waiting, but I know you can't.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

TaTa for now, Twink!
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And they don't have as many blacks and Hispanics either. Why is it that only 13% of our population is black yet they account for about have of the murders in America. Hispanics make up only 6% of out pop yet do about 10% of all murders. That leave 78% of out pop, which is white, which does less than 40% of all murders.
If you white racists didn't still keep dreaming of the slave days and gave these people some jobs
they might not have to rob you.

If i was black in America, i would certainly consider selling drugs instead of picking bottles on the street or slaving for some racist whiteboy. and you would too.....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Oh damn, the censors don't like "w*tb*ck" but honky and cracker are okay as they refer to evil white people.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Dale said "dung"? Okay, but I did say it also and it referred to your writings. Of course, if it referred to your words, then it referred to you.
As to being rejected by crocs, well, you know, I said that twice about you and now you imitate me and say I'll be rejected by crocs? As I said last week, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm not flattered at all that a pile of dung like you,(there, now I've said it) would imitate me.
As to gun checks by the FBI, what a liar you are. This Washington killer, two convictions, mental raging patient, apparently bought his gun a few weeks ago. FBI check you say?
"As to being rejected by crocs, well, you know, I said that twice about you and now you imitate me and say I'll be rejected by crocs?" I said that, not you. And it still holds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

<quoted text>
You actually called him Justice? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). You forgot to precede "Justice" with "Foul-mouthed lout boor profane death-threat slithering slug". Try again, like "Foul-mouthed lout boor profane death-threat slithering slug Justice"
As to what kind of student Obama was, start with "President of the Harvard Law Review". THAT's the kind of student he was. Or was that also made up?
Well maybe they needed a token black guy for prez. of the Law Review?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
If you white racists didn't still keep dreaming of the slave days and gave these people some jobs they might not have to rob you.
If i was black in America, i would certainly consider selling drugs instead of picking bottles on the street or slaving for some racist whiteboy. and you would too.....
Ya know that half of my relatives are Canadians and the other half are from New England! I had no known relative who lived south of Baltimore, MD until WWII so I am no more related to slavery than you are. But because I am white, I am, in your perverted mind, evil.
Slavery is was an abomination but how ever they got to America, they are far better off here now than if they relatives had remained in Africa.
Even our poorest blacks in America, are better off than 90% of the people in Africa. Hey, have you ever seen a picture of the Dark Continent before?
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2007/08/16/a...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
As in "Yankee go home."
Back peddling?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,821 - 151,840 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,141
ask amy 4-22 7 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 9 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 27 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 38 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 67,237
•••
•••