BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,821 - 151,840 of 176,771 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

The Black NRA: Let's Shoot Each Other Some Love
http://tinyurl.com/k7ojxvj / 09.13.13
http://www.commondreams.org/further/2013/09/1...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where he "publicly" said he gave it to 14 year old girls.
And the second Play Justice has no clue the elements of slander either.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation in a public forum where everyone's anonymous, posting under assumed names? Just like your clone Dale, would you please remove the farcical "Justice" from your moniker? Lawyers have a bad enough reputation as is, you're making it worse.
Would you please leave this U.S. forum, Mr. Canadian Queer? Queers and azzholes have a bad enough reputation as it is. Maybe you and LTR can get together and share a sticky stool? LMAO! Or is that a sticky tool? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation it is then. Are you always the ugliest person in the room? Or is it just by chance? barfer girks....LMAO!
Nope. Play Justice has no clue the elements of defamation either.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice omg how funny LRS is asked to prove his claim that more guns foster more safety for citizens. At last, he replies, with a an already-debunked phoney study from Havard, but forgets to switch monikers and issues it under ex-Justice Dale's moniker. It gets sadder and sadder every day.
0 - 316! For the umpteenth time, I'm not Dale. Granite head!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>
I have never complained that my posts were missing. I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused by a malfunction. Unlike you, I don't believe that my posts are important enough to be removed. On the other hand, I don't know how you do it, as I've asked Topix, but no reply, but you managed to remove most of your "can you hear us coming" posts pre-Nov 6 election.
As to posts that have been removed, posts that replicate a false report on "more guns mean more safety" is such a barefaced lie. You even accused Topix of deleting a LINK, for god's sake. Anyhow, your buddy Dale, namely you, just produced phoney and made-up Harvard study on safety of having more guns.
When will you register? I have. And don't spout more lies about having to give personal info. No info required, only as much or as little as you want to.
What a sorry-azz losing liar. Is it any wonder you never became shyt? Nope.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up or shut up wussy! LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Are you still trying to save face this morning?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Would you please leave this U.S. forum, Mr. Canadian Queer? Queers and azzholes have a bad enough reputation as it is. Maybe you and LTR can get together and share a sticky stool? LMAO! Or is that a sticky tool? LMAO!
Given the obsessions with multiple monikers and vanishing posts I'm sure that you and Jercque have much more in common.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Play Justice has no clue the elements of defamation either.
Twinkerbelle, your childish ignorance is HILARIOUS! Hey, how's that condo purchase coming along? HILARIOUS! Got your lil nickels and dimes and saved up for some more "seed" money? HILARIOUS! Oh, can't forget, your munchin theory....HILARIOUS! You're just a joke all the way around. HILARIOUS!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please leave this U.S. forum, Mr. Canadian Queer? Queers and azzholes have a bad enough reputation as it is. Maybe you and LTR can get together and share a sticky stool? LMAO! Or is that a sticky tool? LMAO!
Awwww, the stuffed and ridiculed one has no more options, wants me out. And of course, anal references galore along with more "queer" references, they just blurt out like his pus-filled carbuncles.

Leave this forum? Who are you, the Topix police? I've explained a million times why I fully belong here, but it doesn't register, does it? As to LTR, please learn that there are two kinds of unwashed uneducated ignorant boors, the ultra right (you) and the ultra extreme KKK right, LTR. You'll notice I've totally ignored him lately, and will continue to do so. Why do I ignore him and not you? Easy. You're funny. He's not. Has no redeeming value like you, namely that of being a laughing stock.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the obsessions with multiple monikers and vanishing posts I'm sure that you and Jercque have much more in common.
No way Twink. You and Path were "tight" (lmao) before you two had your little snit! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Awwww, the stuffed and ridiculed one has no more options, wants me out. And of course, anal references galore along with more "queer" references, they just blurt out like his pus-filled carbuncles.
Leave this forum? Who are you, the Topix police? I've explained a million times why I fully belong here, but it doesn't register, does it? As to LTR, please learn that there are two kinds of unwashed uneducated ignorant boors, the ultra right (you) and the ultra extreme KKK right, LTR. You'll notice I've totally ignored him lately, and will continue to do so. Why do I ignore him and not you? Easy. You're funny. He's not. Has no redeeming value like you, namely that of being a laughing stock.
You have no right here, Mr. Buttinski. You "think" you do but you're mistaken, as usual. HILARIOUS! Aww, stop with the name calling now. You're cracking me up, HILARIOUS! You have no redeeming quality, at all. HILARIOUS!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>Awwww, the stuffed and ridiculed one has no more options, wants me out. And of course, anal references galore along with more "queer" references, they just blurt out like his pus-filled carbuncles.

More nonsense from the ultra fool. Telling the truth makes me ultra KKK? Proves what a party line parrot you really are ( again)

Still can't admit you were FOS re your vanishing posts fables huh Jercque? Topix told you that you were wrong. You ran and hid behind Romper's mom

Hard to be more pathetic than Rouge. But somehow you pull it off
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No way Twink. You and Path were "tight" (lmao) before you two had your little snit! LMAO!
More of your fables Romper. Seems to be an endless supply.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Jercque: "LRS I know you went back and deleted a bunch of your old posts. I can't figure out how, but I know you did!"

LTR: "um - no - as Topix plainly states in their FAQ section, a user can't delete their posts"

Jercque: "SHUT UP you KKK Nazi!!!! If I wanted facts I would have asked for them!"

..... Ignorant and pathetic just don't begin to cover it ....

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Jercque: "LRS I know you went back and deleted a bunch of your old posts. I can't figure out how, but I know you did!"
LTR: "um - no - as Topix plainly states in their FAQ section, a user can't delete their posts"
Jercque: "SHUT UP you KKK Nazi!!!! If I wanted facts I would have asked for them!"
..... Ignorant and pathetic just don't begin to cover it ....
OK, I'll bite and reply to this one.

First of all, thanks for revealing your true birther side by calling me FOS. Ad hominem, foul filthy language is your province, after all. Can't help it. I understand.

You are after all a CONservative, a true one. What IS the difference between a CONservative and a KKK? Enlighten me.

You, as usual, and again as per birthers the likes of LRS, edit posts or delete what suits you when you post them. Example : You quoted me "I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused on." What I really wrote was : "I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused by a malfunction." How convenient, you "accidentally" left out "by a malfunction". What a birther tactic, how sad. As I said, I don't believe Topix has the time or will take the trouble of deleting my posts.

You then have me say : "Jercque: "SHUT UP you KKK Nazi!!!! If I wanted facts I would have asked for them!" Well, don't attribute your kind of boorish prose to mine. I don't write like that. "SHUT UP" is coarse, no class, not for me. For you, yes, like "FOS".(shows your CONservative streak).

Want the CON in CONservative dictionary definition once more? Oh, it's in French, sorry, and I'm sure you are unable to translate "Stupide, inepte". Ask, I'll gladly translate for you. Did you thank Topix for adding the spellcheck? Instead of sucking at spelling, though your grammar has not improved one iota (spellcheck can't fix that, you are now merely average, in the LRS class. Sorry, LRS, had to find a comparison.

Go back to your Cro-Magnon way of CONservative existence, poor you. I don't know what that's like, but one thing for sure, it does not promote intelligent discourse.

Hurl your profanities now, don't disappoint me.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your fables Romper. Seems to be an endless supply.
And you! LMAO

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Topix News :

Thirteen people have been shot in south Chicago's Cornell Park, including three children. A 3-year-old boy was shot in the head - the bullet entered through his ear and exited through his cheek. His family say they hope he will recover but that he needs plastic surgery.

One of the other victims struggled to describe the boy's injuries: "I just saw his face. Just tore off...They almost shot his whole face off."

Three days ago, today, many times over, senseless killings. So much for that "Harvard" study. More guns,- hey, why does that kind of shooting only happens in the U.S., Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan? What do they have in common? Guns? Hmmm. Naw, that's not it. Nawwww.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

happens = happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,095,764
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 min SLY WEST 552
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 min SLY WEST 286
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,837
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Pippa 97,783
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 49,257
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 30 min boundary painter 1,239

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info