BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,801 - 151,820 of 175,235 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
90,000 patriotic bikers.
Nothing says "Stop destroying America." like gridlock and businesses not getting their inventory on time.
The narcissist on face book will enjoy this kind of stunt. A lot of digital high fives and "Way to go man...!"s. Hell, they don't have anything better to do. See if ya can't drum up some "likes".
This is a real bad idea for the people who make America work. How is Joey Baggadoughnutz going to get to work?
Jamming up traffic even if you were in an accident can generate disdain from travelers. Doing it on purpose in a city can get you killed or worse. Good luck to the face book truckers.
Sorry, I see this post went through the first time.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Hummm, NYC shootings up 17% since the court ruled against Stop and Frisk. yep, you have rights, the right to get robbed and shot by a street thug because the cops are afraid of a lawsuit!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know there is also an anti-truckers strike movement, don't you? Check out "Truckers against Truckers to Shut Down America" on Facebook
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Truckers To Shut Down America
62,915 likes · 52,534 talking about this
https://www.facebook.com/truckerstoshutdownam...
Truckers against Truckers to Shut Down America
56 likes
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Truckers-again...
Think I'm 'making this up'... Click 'em ...
You do NOT have to have a FB account to look.
Yes, there will be a trucker strike ....but less than one percent of truckers will strike and few other percent will run slow out of fear from the loonies.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You are one dumb SOB. When was it, about two weeks ago when you were just crying up a storm because some of your posts were missing? Like I've said from the beginning, it was removed two times by Topix. You can go ahead and admit you're a liar, anytime. I proved you a liar, just today! As far you reading anything; we all know how your comprehension is. LMAO! DAB
More of the "the dog ate my posts" fable. You really need new material Romper

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Yep, the Libtards have criminalized politics. Meanwhile the Left will ignore Charlie Rangel's latest income tax scandal!

Texas court overturns Tom DeLay conviction

Catalina Camia and Susan Davis , USA TODAY 3:54 p.m. EDT September 19, 2013
Travis County District Attorney's Office says it will appeal decision that acquits man who was once one of the most powerful Republicans in Congress.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
62,915 likes · 52,534 talking about this
56 likes
Think I'm 'making this up'... Click 'em ...
You do NOT have to have a FB account to look.
62,915 likes
up to THIS in 32 minutes ...
^
63,017 likes

57 likes up 1 from 56 ...
in same amount of time :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Canadian truckers to shut down
628 likes
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-truck...
Joined Facebook
10 hours ago

63,048 likes - already JUMPED again :)
Joined Facebook
September 15

57 likes - STILL the same :)
Joined Facebook
September 18

GOOOOOOOooooooooo Truckers! <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Canadian truckers to shut down
635 likes
^^^^^^^
UP

;~)

63,087 likes - UP

57 likes - SAME

;~)

Good Night ...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The Play Justice rules of slander. What a friggin' riot.

Empty threats: it's his raison d'etre. He's a birther.
Dufus "specializes" in the definitions of words that are in the Constitution .... You can't expect him to comprehend other legal terms as well ... Talk about overloading a feeble mind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
No where in my post do I mention any of that.
Focus up now.
Concerning Obama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
The Black man says that 50 years ago, Obama would not still be pResident!
Political Correctness is killing America.
Was that addressed to you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation it is then. Are you always the ugliest person in the room? Or is it just by chance? barfer girks....LMAO!
Defamation in a public forum where everyone's anonymous, posting under assumed names? Just like your clone Dale, would you please remove the farcical "Justice" from your moniker? Lawyers have a bad enough reputation as is, you're making it worse.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Dale wrote:
18 Little-Known Gun Facts That Prove
That Guns Make Us Safer
Share/Bookmark
smalline
Print Friendly and PDF
Source: Michael Snyder, Guest Post, August 11th, 2013
Article Source
The American people deserve to know the truth about gun control. Passing strict gun control laws will not make us all safer. In fact, as you will read about below, even a study conducted at Harvard found that the more guns a nation has the less crime it tends to have. In other words, there is a very strong positive correlation between more guns and less crime. This is the exact opposite of what the mainstream media would have us believe, but it makes sense. You see, the reality is that criminals really, really, really don't want to get shot.
When you pass strict gun control laws, you take the fear of getting shot away and criminals tend to flourish. Just look at what is going on in America today. The places with the highest crime rates are the major cities where strict gun control laws have been passed. In some of those cities the police are so overwhelmed that they have announced that they simply won't even bother responding to certain kinds of crime anymore.
The truth is that the government cannot protect us adequately, and that is one reason why millions of preppers are arming themselves and gun sales have been setting new records year after year. Unfortunately, the mainstream media and many of our politicians seem absolutely obsessed with trying to restrict our constitutional right to own guns. They are waging a relentless campaign to try to convince the American people that guns are bad. But is that actually the case? Of course not. The following are 18 little-known gun facts that prove that guns make us safer…
Justice omg how funny LRS is asked to prove his claim that more guns foster more safety for citizens. At last, he replies, with a an already-debunked phoney study from Havard, but forgets to switch monikers and issues it under ex-Justice Dale's moniker. It gets sadder and sadder every day.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
I told you fools back before the election of 2008 that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, while decreasing the standard of living for every American.
Looks like we have arrived at that time.
Food stamp usage rising as families struggle to put food on the table
According to the Census Bureau, about 13.6% of U.S. households received Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits last year, up from 8.6% in 2008, at the recession's height. With annual cost of $75 billion, Congress is set to vote this week on a measure that would drastically cut SNAP benefits.
More pain set to come, of course!
Thank the Liberals.
Yes, food stamps, one of every 7 Americans. Ever thought of looking into one of the main causes? Right to work at $10 per hour, with, again, the big guys, the rich 1%, getting two benefits : cheap labour and bigger profits.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb SOB. When was it, about two weeks ago when you were just crying up a storm because some of your posts were missing? Like I've said from the beginning, it was removed two times by Topix. You can go ahead and admit you're a liar, anytime. I proved you a liar, just today! As far you reading anything; we all know how your comprehension is. LMAO! DAB
I have never complained that my posts were missing. I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused by a malfunction. Unlike you, I don't believe that my posts are important enough to be removed. On the other hand, I don't know how you do it, as I've asked Topix, but no reply, but you managed to remove most of your "can you hear us coming" posts pre-Nov 6 election.

As to posts that have been removed, posts that replicate a false report on "more guns mean more safety" is such a barefaced lie. You even accused Topix of deleting a LINK, for god's sake. Anyhow, your buddy Dale, namely you, just produced phoney and made-up Harvard study on safety of having more guns.

When will you register? I have. And don't spout more lies about having to give personal info. No info required, only as much or as little as you want to.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it costs more per capita down here. Do you know why that is? Maybe it is because we get better health care down here than you do up there!
Do you have Americans going to Canada to get health care or is it the other way around? You do know they have health care clinics here in Florida that cater to you Canadians, don't you?A?
<quoted text>
And you can prove that Sarah Palin had medical care in Canada?
Maybe the reason why Americans don't live as long as Canadians has nothing to do with health care? Maybe it is because Ghetto people are shooting each other!!!
YOU ask for proof? Again? This is like Judah asking Jesus to prove he's God. I've asked for proof of your outlandish statement at least 5 times in the last 5 days. No reply , of course, except that you're gonna come back with the usual whopper, "I've answered all your questions and given proof and I always prove what I say". Yeah.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I have never complained that my posts were missing. I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused by a ....
To borrow a "trademarked signature"

LMAO!

By the way moron. Try Topix FAQ ( because you don't merit a personal reply from Topix to a question they've received thousands of times). I posted it twice for you (but of course they publish their answers in English so that may explain your continued confusion). Romper can't delete his posts.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice omg how funny LRS is asked to prove his claim that more guns foster more safety for citizens. At last, he replies, with a an already-debunked phoney study from Havard, but forgets to switch monikers and issues it under ex-Justice Dale's moniker. It gets sadder and sadder every day.
LMAO!!! I see you are still confused.

Harvard Study: Gun Control Is Counterproductive

I've just learned that Washington, D.C.'s petition for a rehearing of the Parker case in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit was denied today. This is good news. Readers will recall in this case that the D.C. Circuit overturned the decades-long ban on gun ownership in the nation's capitol on Second Amendment grounds.

However, as my colleague Peter Ferrara explained in his National Review Online article following the initial decision in March, it looks very likely that the United States Supreme Court will take the case on appeal. When it does so - beyond seriously considering the clear original intent of the Second Amendment to protect an individual's right to armed self-defense - the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court would be wise to take into account the findings of a recent study out of Harvard.

The study, which just appeared in Volume 30, Number 2 of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy (pp. 649-694), set out to answer the question in its title: "Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide? A Review of International and Some Domestic Evidence." Contrary to conventional wisdom, and the sniffs of our more sophisticated and generally anti-gun counterparts across the pond, the answer is "no." And not just no, as in there is no correlation between gun ownership and violent crime, but an emphatic no, showing a negative correlation: as gun ownership increases, murder and suicide decreases.

The findings of two criminologists - Prof. Don Kates and Prof. Gary Mauser - in their exhaustive study of American and European gun laws and violence rates, are telling:

Nations with stringent anti-gun laws generally have substantially higher murder rates than those that do not. The study found that the nine European nations with the lowest rates of gun ownership (5,000 or fewer guns per 100,000 population) have a combined murder rate three times higher than that of the nine nations with the highest rates of gun ownership (at least 15,000 guns per 100,000 population).
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I see you are still confused.

Harvard Study: Gun Control Is Counterproductive

I've just learned that Washington, D.C.'s petition for a rehearing of the Parker case in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit was denied today. This is good news. Readers will recall in this case that the D.C. Circuit overturned the decades-long ban on gun ownership in the nation's capitol on Second Amendment grounds.

However, as my colleague Peter Ferrara explained in his National Review Online article following the initial decision in March, it looks very likely that the United States Supreme Court will take the case on appeal. When it does so - beyond seriously considering the clear original intent of the Second Amendment to protect an individual's right to armed self-defense - the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court would be wise to take into account the findings of a recent study out of Harvard.

The study, which just appeared in Volume 30, Number 2 of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy (pp. 649-694), set out to answer the question in its title: "Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide? A Review of International and Some Domestic Evidence." Contrary to conventional wisdom, and the sniffs of our more sophisticated and generally anti-gun counterparts across the pond, the answer is "no." And not just no, as in there is no correlation between gun ownership and violent crime, but an emphatic no, showing a negative correlation: as gun ownership increases, murder and suicide decreases.

The findings of two criminologists - Prof. Don Kates and Prof. Gary Mauser - in their exhaustive study of American and European gun laws and violence rates, are telling:

Nations with stringent anti-gun laws generally have substantially higher murder rates than those that do not. The study found that the nine European nations with the lowest rates of gun ownership (5,000 or fewer guns per 100,000 population) have a combined murder rate three times higher than that of the nine nations with the highest rates of gun ownership (at least 15,000 guns per 100,000 population).
And Dale repastes the same tired lie -because lies are all Dufus has
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dale repastes the same tired lie -because lies are all Dufus has
LMAO!!! Would you care to read it!
http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min honeymylove 4,576
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min woodtick57 1,084,445
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min voice of peace 68,071
indian punjabi girls ph number here 52 min Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 3 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 3 hr hands on AR 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search