BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,701 - 151,720 of 174,510 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Ha ha, lost it eh, boy? Fit to be tied, eh? Get those straight jackets, boys, he's ready. Rubberize the room some more, he's rarin' to bounce.
What a loser. More death threats (what me, death threats?) yes, read : " you most definitely need a bullet in your head. ". Step mom spanked your sorry azz and you take it out on me. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). KERPLUNK. Oh no, step mom's not gonna like that one bit.
Patriot? You? Since when are traitors called patriots?
And me jealous? Jealous of you? Ha ha, omg, it's like Obama being jealous of Romney. LMAO (LRS reg'd tm ).
Lost it? Not hardly, other than laughing my azz off watching you behave like the lil raggy you are! That's been amusing, not bothersome at all. LMAO, I knew you'd come up with another death threat! LMAO My step-mother is too old to spank anyone. Good as gold, she is. Patriot talk again? From you? LMAO! You're a total frickin' idiot, Path. Go to a Canadian forum, Mr. Canada! You're so FOS and childish, you're very predictable. Just remember Path, I'm here and you're NOT. Thank the heavens above!
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Romper? Mommie not give you any ice cream tonight?
Problems Learn to Troll? Mommie not let you suckle tonight?
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

I don't often talk to Obama voters.
But when I do I ask for large fries.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Ya know, the attack on Pearl Harbor was not an act of war ...... just a limited air strike ........ as there were no boots on the ground!
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting my time, your time and everyone's time with your platitudes. Everyone knows that FDR heralded what was to become the emergent and enlightened democratic party. The Republicans replaced the racist democrats of pre-1935 and are what they are today, pro-business and the hell with the middle class.
As if the "middle class" has prospered under Obama? But what is even sadder is that you Libtards throw people bones and they lick your feet for it. How sad.
wojar

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's been plotting to destroy our country for many years. We must blame the people that live here if they let him get away with it.
Once the precious bodily fluids were polluted it was easy.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If you know Obama's grade point average,go ahead and tell us. If you lie as much as Obama then you could make up any numbers. Every question that has been asked about Obama's past have been side stepped. Many people know many other people's grade point average because like me they had send out sealed copies of their transcripts. All Obama ever did was lie about his. You do know he is not from Chicago and his father was never a citizen of the United States,therefore his fathers ancestors were never part of the pre Civil War history of the United States,as a matter of fact his father was not involved in any of our country's history prior to 1959.
If you care about Obama's GPA you need a life. I disagree with many of his policies and agree with some. That matters. Your fables are just entertainment
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's been plotting to destroy our country for many years. We must blame the people that live here if they let him get away with it.
I'll just blame you Frank.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Frank, LTR will ask you out for a drink! Can you imagine all the sticky stools there are in his favorite bars? LMAO
More fables Romper? You really need a new act
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>Problems Learn to Troll? Mommie not let you suckle tonight?
Another kissin cousin weighs in with nothing. "Gawd" you morons really are boring
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacqueau, have you ever heard of Smith v. Allwright? You see, in the South, Negros were not allowed to vote in DEMOCRAT Primary elections. But in 1944.
Yep, prior to 1944, in the South Negros could vote in the Republican Primaries but not the Democrat Primaries.
Smith v. Allwright
Lonnie E. Smith, a black voter in Harris County, Texas, sued county election official S. S. Allwright for the right to vote in a primary election being conducted by the Democratic Party. The law he challenged allowed the party to enforce a rule requiring all voters in its primary to be white. Because the Democratic Party had controlled politics in the South since the late 19th century (see Solid South), most Southern elections were decided by the outcome of the Democratic Party primary. Representing the NAACP, Thurgood Marshall had argued this case in favor of Lonnie E. Smith.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_v._Allwrig...
There is no such thing as the "democratic" party Rouge. They are only the "democrat" party and really could care less about being "democratic". They would by far prefer being dictators, which is the way they get things done. Just look at the Affordable Healthcare Act, or the executive orders signed by the current dictator wannabe.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost it? Not hardly, other than laughing my azz off watching you behave like the lil raggy you are! That's been amusing, not bothersome at all. LMAO, I knew you'd come up with another death threat! LMAO My step-mother is too old to spank anyone. Good as gold, she is. Patriot talk again? From you? LMAO! You're a total frickin' idiot, Path. Go to a Canadian forum, Mr. Canada! You're so FOS and childish, you're very predictable. Just remember Path, I'm here and you're NOT. Thank the heavens above!
" you most definitely need a bullet in your head. ", you wrote. Then, up there, lookee up, you write : "I knew you'd come up with another death threat!"

Well, gee whiz, I wonder where and how I came up with that one. Bring on the rubber room. Fast. FBI check !! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Were that true, you wouldn't have a gun, not even a pea shooter.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

It's a Dittohead-spread myth that Bill Clinton issued an Executive order disarming US military bases. Rush et. al.m love to quote a bogus Washington Times article that did not identify the alleged EO because it never existed.

The Federal regulation issued by the Department of Defense and ratified by Congress was "established in response to a 1992 Department of Defense directive, issued during the presidency of George H. W. Bush."

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

High gun ownership makes countries less safe, US study finds

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/18/...

http://tinyurl.com/k3mfc88

"Regardless of exact cause and effect, the current study debunks the widely quoted hypothesis that countries with higher gun ownership are safer than those with low gun ownership."

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
As if the "middle class" has prospered under Obama? But what is even sadder is that you Libtards throw people bones and they lick your feet for it. How sad.
The middle class has not prospered under Obama, I agree. And why is that, pray tell? How about the middle class paying for GWB's laisser-faire attitude towards big business, the banks, the brokers, the mortgage lenders, the stock brokers, giving them a free ride, then rescuing them and who rescued them? The middle class. It's still rescuing bib business and banks as CEOs, pocket more bonuses which Obama tried to reduce or eliminate but who could not get the Republican-led congress, those business friends, to back him.

Yes, the middle class is not prospering. The rich are prospering, yes, and they will continue to do so, thank you Mr GWB.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

wojar wrote:
High gun ownership makes countries less safe, US study finds
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/18/...
http://tinyurl.com/k3mfc88
"Regardless of exact cause and effect, the current study debunks the widely quoted hypothesis that countries with higher gun ownership are safer than those with low gun ownership."
Well, the UN has maintained just that for a long time. But the UN is a communist-led organization that cannot be trusted and which the US should leave.

Now it's a U.S. study. Let's see the gun nut birthers' reaction.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh... was not arguing with you. Agreed 100%
Just wanted to define "imaginary" in context.
Completely agree with you that our imaginary stock market has and will pay out 'real' wealth to those who are smart enough, lucky enough and know the proper people.
But fractional reserve banking is going to fail 100% of the time.
It is by design and is a mathematical scam of the grandest proportion.
THIS is by far my biggest gripe with the plain ole' ignorance of America.
The FED would have you believe that banking is some complex form of calculus with lots of bells and whistles. It even has it's own terminology.
The fact is it is high school stuff.
==========
I am going to create for you something only I can create. I am going to loan you 100 of them. But when you pay me back I need 130 of them.
Well, where are you going to get the extra 30? You can't create them and they do not exist.
The only way to possibly make good on your loan is to have more created by the very entity who gave you the loan in the first place.
They will happily create 30 more but you will need to pay back 40. Oh, and every one that they create DEVALUES them all.
==========
You don't need to be a math wiz to figure out what happens when this is done on the scale of 100s. And it doesn't take a math wiz to know what happens when it occurs on the scale of trillions.
We have gone through this routine so many times our money has been devalued OVER 98%.
The scam has run it's course. It is over. We are slapping band aids on at the moment to delay the inevitable. Even if we are able to pull off some kind of "economic recovery" (which is traditionally accomplished by war here in the U.S.) it is still delaying the inevitable.
None of it will be worth anything. We need to tell the world bank to kiss our collective asses and do it ourselves. Because THAT friends and neighbors... is the American way.
Thanks for the data.

Your arguments are valid and I am in agreement with you except the part ( The scam has run it's course. It is over.)

I heard Greenspan many times saying publicly that Europe does not have the ability like the United States has.

United States can print money to keep us afloat.

P.S. Fractional reserve banking is legal.

----------

Criticism of fractional reserve banking
http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Criticism_of_fract...

Fractional reserve banking
http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Fractional_reserve...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as the "democratic" party Rouge. They are only the "democrat" party and really could care less about being "democratic". They would by far prefer being dictators, which is the way they get things done. Just look at the Affordable Healthcare Act, or the executive orders signed by the current dictator wannabe.
What's good for the goose (is good for the gander).

Plus Obamacare is a Republican health plan endorsed by Bob Dole, Newt Gingrich, and the Conservative Heritage foundation back in the 1990s. Same is true of Romneycare.

Liberal/Progressives wanted Single Payer Medicare For All or even a Public Option.

Republicans won on this issue even without one Republican voting for it.

----------

Bush's Mafia Whacks the Republic
http://tinyurl.com/ysovmx June 20, 2007
In years to come, historians may look back on U.S. press coverage of George W. Bush’s presidency and wonder why there was not a single front-page story announcing one of the most monumental events of mankind’s modern era – the death of the American Republic and the elimination of the “unalienable rights” pledged to “posterity” by the Founders.

The historians will, of course, find stories about elements of this extraordinary event – Bush’s denial of habeas corpus rights to a fair trial, his secret prisons, his tolerance of torture, his violation of Fourth Amendment protections against unreasonable searches, his “signing statements” overriding laws, the erosion of constitutional checks and balances.
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2007/062007.htm...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's Illegal Use of Signing Statements is Impeachment Reason No. 1
http://tinyurl.com/yscclz May 3, 2007
In a Pulitzer Prize-winning article in the Boston Globe, Charlie Savage courageously published details of Bush's outrageous "signing statements" added to new legislation. As you can see from the examples quoted from Savage's story (Boston Globe, April 30, 2007) below, the intention of each statement is to allow an "executive loophole" whereby "the W" can essentially ignore the effect of the legislation. In other words, Bush has been assuming the powers of a dictator, ruling by decree, under our noses.
"Since taking office in 2001, President Bush has issued signing statements on more than 750 new laws, declaring that he has the power to set aside the laws when they conflict with his legal interpretation of the Constitution. The federal government is instructed to follow the statements when it enforces the laws. Here are 10 examples and the dates Bush signed them
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_david...

========

ALL Executive Orders
http://tinyurl.com/2mryvo
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/eo_list.cfm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Alon 67,898
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr THE DEVIL 1,079,017
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr Pete 11
Cheap Tomatoes 3 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 3 hr yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 3 hr Why 2
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 3 hr Why 3
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT