BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194698 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172258 Sep 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it costs more per capita down here. Do you know why that is? Maybe it is because we get better health care down here than you do up there!
Do you have Americans going to Canada to get health care or is it the other way around? You do know they have health care clinics here in Florida that cater to you Canadians, don't you?A?
<quoted text>
And you can prove that Sarah Palin had medical care in Canada?
Maybe the reason why Americans don't live as long as Canadians has nothing to do with health care? Maybe it is because Ghetto people are shooting each other!!!
YOU ask for proof? Again? This is like Judah asking Jesus to prove he's God. I've asked for proof of your outlandish statement at least 5 times in the last 5 days. No reply , of course, except that you're gonna come back with the usual whopper, "I've answered all your questions and given proof and I always prove what I say". Yeah.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172259 Sep 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I have never complained that my posts were missing. I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused by a ....
To borrow a "trademarked signature"

LMAO!

By the way moron. Try Topix FAQ ( because you don't merit a personal reply from Topix to a question they've received thousands of times). I posted it twice for you (but of course they publish their answers in English so that may explain your continued confusion). Romper can't delete his posts.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#172260 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice omg how funny LRS is asked to prove his claim that more guns foster more safety for citizens. At last, he replies, with a an already-debunked phoney study from Havard, but forgets to switch monikers and issues it under ex-Justice Dale's moniker. It gets sadder and sadder every day.
LMAO!!! I see you are still confused.

Harvard Study: Gun Control Is Counterproductive

I've just learned that Washington, D.C.'s petition for a rehearing of the Parker case in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit was denied today. This is good news. Readers will recall in this case that the D.C. Circuit overturned the decades-long ban on gun ownership in the nation's capitol on Second Amendment grounds.

However, as my colleague Peter Ferrara explained in his National Review Online article following the initial decision in March, it looks very likely that the United States Supreme Court will take the case on appeal. When it does so - beyond seriously considering the clear original intent of the Second Amendment to protect an individual's right to armed self-defense - the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court would be wise to take into account the findings of a recent study out of Harvard.

The study, which just appeared in Volume 30, Number 2 of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy (pp. 649-694), set out to answer the question in its title: "Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide? A Review of International and Some Domestic Evidence." Contrary to conventional wisdom, and the sniffs of our more sophisticated and generally anti-gun counterparts across the pond, the answer is "no." And not just no, as in there is no correlation between gun ownership and violent crime, but an emphatic no, showing a negative correlation: as gun ownership increases, murder and suicide decreases.

The findings of two criminologists - Prof. Don Kates and Prof. Gary Mauser - in their exhaustive study of American and European gun laws and violence rates, are telling:

Nations with stringent anti-gun laws generally have substantially higher murder rates than those that do not. The study found that the nine European nations with the lowest rates of gun ownership (5,000 or fewer guns per 100,000 population) have a combined murder rate three times higher than that of the nine nations with the highest rates of gun ownership (at least 15,000 guns per 100,000 population).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172261 Sep 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I see you are still confused.

Harvard Study: Gun Control Is Counterproductive

I've just learned that Washington, D.C.'s petition for a rehearing of the Parker case in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit was denied today. This is good news. Readers will recall in this case that the D.C. Circuit overturned the decades-long ban on gun ownership in the nation's capitol on Second Amendment grounds.

However, as my colleague Peter Ferrara explained in his National Review Online article following the initial decision in March, it looks very likely that the United States Supreme Court will take the case on appeal. When it does so - beyond seriously considering the clear original intent of the Second Amendment to protect an individual's right to armed self-defense - the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court would be wise to take into account the findings of a recent study out of Harvard.

The study, which just appeared in Volume 30, Number 2 of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy (pp. 649-694), set out to answer the question in its title: "Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide? A Review of International and Some Domestic Evidence." Contrary to conventional wisdom, and the sniffs of our more sophisticated and generally anti-gun counterparts across the pond, the answer is "no." And not just no, as in there is no correlation between gun ownership and violent crime, but an emphatic no, showing a negative correlation: as gun ownership increases, murder and suicide decreases.

The findings of two criminologists - Prof. Don Kates and Prof. Gary Mauser - in their exhaustive study of American and European gun laws and violence rates, are telling:

Nations with stringent anti-gun laws generally have substantially higher murder rates than those that do not. The study found that the nine European nations with the lowest rates of gun ownership (5,000 or fewer guns per 100,000 population) have a combined murder rate three times higher than that of the nine nations with the highest rates of gun ownership (at least 15,000 guns per 100,000 population).
And Dale repastes the same tired lie -because lies are all Dufus has
Dale

Wichita, KS

#172262 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dale repastes the same tired lie -because lies are all Dufus has
LMAO!!! Would you care to read it!
http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#172264 Sep 20, 2013
You didnít get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didnít get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate
energy policy.

You didnít get mad when a covert CIA operative got outed.

You didnít get mad when the Patriot Act got passed.

You didnít get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didnít get mad when we spent over 600 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.

You didnít get mad when over 10 billion dollars just disappeared in Iraq.

You didnít get mad when you found out we were torturing people.

You didnít get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans.

You didnít get mad when we didnít catch Bin Laden.

You didnít get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.

You didnít get mad when we let a major US city, New Orleans, drown.

You didnít get mad when we gave a 900 billion tax break to the rich.

You didnít get mad when the deficit hit the trillion dollar mark.

You finally got mad when the government decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, are all okay with you, but helping other AmericansÖoh hell no.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#172265 Sep 20, 2013
No You Can't (Featuring John Boehner)
http://tinyurl.com/y85n3ro
&fe ature=player_embedded

----------

The Houseís Un-American Activities
September 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/l2a36nn
The Constitution does an admirable job of describing the way our government is supposed to operate, and nowhere does it say the House of Representatives has the power to shut it down in order to revoke a law that displeases it. In fact, it makes it clear that this is not how our system works
And yet thatís exactly what House Republicans under John Boehner and Eric Cantor are attempting to do, through a series of arcane procedural maneuvers that involve a continuing resolution this Friday and an upcoming fight over the governmentís debt ceiling. The Republicans are attempting to use these administrative processes to revoke or neutralize duly enacted legislation, and perhaps to hijack the governance process in other ways as well./ http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/09/19-4
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172266 Sep 20, 2013
Apologies dale. At first glance I assumed you were repasting the same "non article" that Romper favored us with a few weeks ago

At least your study is real - although the authors aren't as quick to jump to your conclusion
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#172267 Sep 20, 2013
The Black NRA: Let's Shoot Each Other Some Love
http://tinyurl.com/k7ojxvj / 09.13.13
http://www.commondreams.org/further/2013/09/1...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#172268 Sep 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where he "publicly" said he gave it to 14 year old girls.
And the second Play Justice has no clue the elements of slander either.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172269 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Defamation in a public forum where everyone's anonymous, posting under assumed names? Just like your clone Dale, would you please remove the farcical "Justice" from your moniker? Lawyers have a bad enough reputation as is, you're making it worse.
Would you please leave this U.S. forum, Mr. Canadian Queer? Queers and azzholes have a bad enough reputation as it is. Maybe you and LTR can get together and share a sticky stool? LMAO! Or is that a sticky tool? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#172270 Sep 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation it is then. Are you always the ugliest person in the room? Or is it just by chance? barfer girks....LMAO!
Nope. Play Justice has no clue the elements of defamation either.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172271 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice omg how funny LRS is asked to prove his claim that more guns foster more safety for citizens. At last, he replies, with a an already-debunked phoney study from Havard, but forgets to switch monikers and issues it under ex-Justice Dale's moniker. It gets sadder and sadder every day.
0 - 316! For the umpteenth time, I'm not Dale. Granite head!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172272 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I have never complained that my posts were missing. I said one or two did not get published no doubt caused by a malfunction. Unlike you, I don't believe that my posts are important enough to be removed. On the other hand, I don't know how you do it, as I've asked Topix, but no reply, but you managed to remove most of your "can you hear us coming" posts pre-Nov 6 election.
As to posts that have been removed, posts that replicate a false report on "more guns mean more safety" is such a barefaced lie. You even accused Topix of deleting a LINK, for god's sake. Anyhow, your buddy Dale, namely you, just produced phoney and made-up Harvard study on safety of having more guns.
When will you register? I have. And don't spout more lies about having to give personal info. No info required, only as much or as little as you want to.
What a sorry-azz losing liar. Is it any wonder you never became shyt? Nope.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172273 Sep 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up or shut up wussy! LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#172274 Sep 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Are you still trying to save face this morning?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172275 Sep 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Would you please leave this U.S. forum, Mr. Canadian Queer? Queers and azzholes have a bad enough reputation as it is. Maybe you and LTR can get together and share a sticky stool? LMAO! Or is that a sticky tool? LMAO!
Given the obsessions with multiple monikers and vanishing posts I'm sure that you and Jercque have much more in common.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172276 Sep 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Play Justice has no clue the elements of defamation either.
Twinkerbelle, your childish ignorance is HILARIOUS! Hey, how's that condo purchase coming along? HILARIOUS! Got your lil nickels and dimes and saved up for some more "seed" money? HILARIOUS! Oh, can't forget, your munchin theory....HILARIOUS! You're just a joke all the way around. HILARIOUS!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172277 Sep 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please leave this U.S. forum, Mr. Canadian Queer? Queers and azzholes have a bad enough reputation as it is. Maybe you and LTR can get together and share a sticky stool? LMAO! Or is that a sticky tool? LMAO!
Awwww, the stuffed and ridiculed one has no more options, wants me out. And of course, anal references galore along with more "queer" references, they just blurt out like his pus-filled carbuncles.

Leave this forum? Who are you, the Topix police? I've explained a million times why I fully belong here, but it doesn't register, does it? As to LTR, please learn that there are two kinds of unwashed uneducated ignorant boors, the ultra right (you) and the ultra extreme KKK right, LTR. You'll notice I've totally ignored him lately, and will continue to do so. Why do I ignore him and not you? Easy. You're funny. He's not. Has no redeeming value like you, namely that of being a laughing stock.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172278 Sep 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the obsessions with multiple monikers and vanishing posts I'm sure that you and Jercque have much more in common.
No way Twink. You and Path were "tight" (lmao) before you two had your little snit! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,264,551
News Grasping abortion debate (Aug '09) 9 min bbc 11
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Adolph Dawetter 52,071
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 100,306
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
amy august 2 5 hr Blunt Advice 5
Abby August 3 5 hr Blunt Advice 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages