BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,681 - 151,700 of 174,944 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Addendumto post 172103 :

Lincoln was Republican. Do you think for one single second that Abraham Lincoln would ever, ever, associate with the likes of Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Barry Goldwater, Donald Trump, George Romney, GWB, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, et al? Do you really think that? But he'd easily hang around with the likes of FDR, JKF, Adlai Stevenson, Ike, yes, Clinton , Carter, Obama, whatever the political differences.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No problems at all. With your "mommie" comments, I can safely assume you still live at home. Hey, you're just like Twinkerbelle! Do you have a lab in the basement also? I got your gas money, lil one. LMAO!
Sorry Romper. Still no desire to visit you and your cousins in the swamp. But then I'm not the blowhard that announced that I was going to be in your town, declared that we needed to meet, challenged you to "name the place" and then stomped off with my panties in a wad when you called my bluff.

Gee. That sounds like the action of a real puss - oh, that's right - it was. Poor Lil Puss boi.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting to have my ONE lie revealed.
Try and keep up, Path. Your "LIE" was posted just for you earlier. Only a mentally ill person would go to such lengths to justify his misdeeds in order to quiet his screaming conscience! What putrid scumbag dropped you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrants (true immigrants) came to this country because they wanted a different way of life. They came "wanting" to be Americans and they were willing to do what was necessary to achieve that. That type of immigration is long gone. Today, they come to mooch and guess who pays the bill? Every real American! I'm tired of paying for your lazy azzes. Work harder? LMAO! Most couldn't tell you what "work ethic" means! Most are uneducated idiots who have no right being here in the first place. Let's see, I don't tote a gun, I do drive a pickup, I don't drink, rarely watch NFL but I do vote Republican and I'd be glad to personally show your azz to the border. You'd do much better in life if you shaved your butt and started walking on your hands! Fruitcake!
You do realize that if you were not American, and being the lout that you are, the U.S. would not only refuse you entry as an immigrant, they would not even let you in as a tourist. Uncle Sam is stuck with you and the poor old man must be wondering what the hell he did to his god to deserve trash like you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper. Still no desire to visit you and your cousins in the swamp. But then I'm not the blowhard that announced that I was going to be in your town, declared that we needed to meet, challenged you to "name the place" and then stomped off with my panties in a wad when you called my bluff.
Gee. That sounds like the action of a real puss - oh, that's right - it was. Poor Lil Puss boi.
We all saw what happened, Twink. You were challenged and replied by asking me out! Queer much? Got your gas money, lil one. LMAO! It's ok to be scared. You should be. LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>MARINE GENERAL Smedley Butler, the man who saved America, died suspiciously young at age 51. He had to die before 1941 because Old Gimlet-eye would have seen right through the "surprize attack" nonsense about Pearl Harbor after we sold the Japs the bombs they used. Just like we sold Saddam SCUD missiles. See Butler's book "War is a Racket"! Kenyan-born Obama still The Antichrist.
The military academy in Japan was using the attack Hawaii scenario for training young officers for many years.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>We all saw what happened, Twink. You were challenged and replied by asking me out! Queer much? Got your gas money, lil one. LMAO! It's ok to be scared. You should be. LMAO!
Poor Romper. Those darn facts just don't fit with your fable. But then that is in keeping with your life as a Birfoon. Any more empty threats moron?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and keep up, Path. Your "LIE" was posted just for you earlier. Only a mentally ill person would go to such lengths to justify his misdeeds in order to quiet his screaming conscience! What putrid scumbag dropped you?
The standard answer for anyone asking you to put up, to wit,: "Your "LIE" was posted just for you earlier." Yup, always posted earlier and yet, missed it. You see, slot, that is another lie. I don't even have to scroll, you lie as a matter of course. Go tell your poor suffering stepmom to call you, your Pablum's ready. And don't keep your two beautiful nurse girlfriends (speaking of lies, LMAO LRS tm reg'd) waiting. Syringes, needles, all at the ready.

Back to you as an immigrant. Even Afghanistan wouldn't accept you. Only one would, Hitler's Third Reich. I can see you as a goose-stepping SS, courageously herding Jewish children into freight cars.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR was the greatest president average Americans ever had.........
....... PERIOD.
McKinley was the greatest. His accomplishments prove the truth and he was the genuine real thing.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romper wants a real answer then she should ask a real question
No one knows the truth about Obama,because his life is a lie.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
ok Fool.... they don't want to pay current wages.. wait till they wreck the economy and then drive all wages down..
The big Right-Wing program now is to weaken, destroy, control, the labour organizations.
They are jealous of the cheap labour costs in China and hope to create a similar situation here.
Haven't you been listening to your propaganda Republican mentors.....??
In effect, it is the management class in America that needs replacing. The Asian managers are beating their pants off. All the US MBA schools should be shut down. They can't teach managment of a hot dog stand.
If Obama destroys our country,wages will be meaningless and worthless. History is not a strong point for liberals,neither is math.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one knows the truth about Obama,because his life is a lie.
Sure Frank.

Talk about an empty life .... Sad
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama destroys our country,wages will be meaningless and worthless. History is not a strong point for liberals,neither is math.
Don't forget the order of your fable Fwank - first he's going to take your guns, then he locks you in a concentration camp, THEN he destroys the country
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Frank.
Talk about an empty life .... Sad
If you know Obama's grade point average,go ahead and tell us. If you lie as much as Obama then you could make up any numbers. Every question that has been asked about Obama's past have been side stepped. Many people know many other people's grade point average because like me they had send out sealed copies of their transcripts. All Obama ever did was lie about his. You do know he is not from Chicago and his father was never a citizen of the United States,therefore his fathers ancestors were never part of the pre Civil War history of the United States,as a matter of fact his father was not involved in any of our country's history prior to 1959.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

<quoted text>
You do realize that if you were not American, and being the lout that you are, the U.S. would not only refuse you entry as an immigrant, they would not even let you in as a tourist. Uncle Sam is stuck with you and the poor old man must be wondering what the hell he did to his god to deserve trash like you.
Dipshyt, they love us! They make a lot of money by taxing the oil and gas we produce. Hell, we pay more in taxes in one year than you've made in your entire scumbag existence! And you run YOUR mouth? LMAO! Patriots are welcomed with open arms, always. Now, you on the other hand, don't know a thing about patriotism, otherwise you wouldn't be in a U.S.A. forum! LMAO! Like I said, DIPSHYT!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the order of your fable Fwank - first he's going to take your guns, then he locks you in a concentration camp, THEN he destroys the country
Obama's been plotting to destroy our country for many years. We must blame the people that live here if they let him get away with it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama destroys our country,wages will be meaningless and worthless. History is not a strong point for liberals,neither is math.
Careful Frank, LTR will ask you out for a drink! Can you imagine all the sticky stools there are in his favorite bars? LMAO

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshyt, they love us! They make a lot of money by taxing the oil and gas we produce. Hell, we pay more in taxes in one year than you've made in your entire scumbag existence! And you run YOUR mouth? LMAO! Patriots are welcomed with open arms, always. Now, you on the other hand, don't know a thing about patriotism, otherwise you wouldn't be in a U.S.A. forum! LMAO! Like I said, DIPSHYT!
You know what? you're turning into some kind of WelbyMd. Not saying you're him, but sooo alike. Nuts, you need to be tied down and thrown into a rubber room. Incongruous, irrelevant post. I was talking about your total undesirability, how no country including your own would have you - the USA is stuck with you because, bad luck for the country, you were born there. Try not to wander too much off the subject, slug. Try again, though I am not hopeful.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You know what? you're turning into some kind of WelbyMd. Not saying you're him, but sooo alike. Nuts, you need to be tied down and thrown into a rubber room. Incongruous, irrelevant post. I was talking about your total undesirability, how no country including your own would have you - the USA is stuck with you because, bad luck for the country, you were born there. Try not to wander too much off the subject, slug. Try again, though I am not hopeful.
Now you're 0 - 315! If I need to be tied down and thrown into a rubber room then you most definitely need a bullet in your head. Just to put you out of your misery, you know. You are one jealous lil wannabe, nothing more but a lot less. Tell us all about your patriotism, Pathological liar! LMAO! And Path, you're not on the bottom of the barrel, you're under the barrel! Scum, plain and simple. Pizzant Peon!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're 0 - 315! If I need to be tied down and thrown into a rubber room then you most definitely need a bullet in your head. Just to put you out of your misery, you know. You are one jealous lil wannabe, nothing more but a lot less. Tell us all about your patriotism, Pathological liar! LMAO! And Path, you're not on the bottom of the barrel, you're under the barrel! Scum, plain and simple. Pizzant Peon!
LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Ha ha, lost it eh, boy? Fit to be tied, eh? Get those straight jackets, boys, he's ready. Rubberize the room some more, he's rarin' to bounce.

What a loser. More death threats (what me, death threats?) yes, read : " you most definitely need a bullet in your head. ". Step mom spanked your sorry azz and you take it out on me. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). KERPLUNK. Oh no, step mom's not gonna like that one bit.

Patriot? You? Since when are traitors called patriots?

And me jealous? Jealous of you? Ha ha, omg, it's like Obama being jealous of Romney. LMAO (LRS reg'd tm ).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,082,301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min truth-facts 45,842
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr OnlyPatchWork 68,051
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 4 hr Sublime1 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Eric 68,396
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search