BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172102 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me your memory isn't THAT bad? LMAO! How FOS you are! scumbag
Still waiting to have my ONE lie revealed.

Ottawa

#172103 Sep 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacqueau, have you ever heard of Smith v. Allwright? You see, in the South, Negros were not allowed to vote in DEMOCRAT Primary elections. But in 1944.
Yep, prior to 1944, in the South Negros could vote in the Republican Primaries but not the Democrat Primaries.
Smith v. Allwright
Lonnie E. Smith, a black voter in Harris County, Texas, sued county election official S. S. Allwright for the right to vote in a primary election being conducted by the Democratic Party. The law he challenged allowed the party to enforce a rule requiring all voters in its primary to be white. Because the Democratic Party had controlled politics in the South since the late 19th century (see Solid South), most Southern elections were decided by the outcome of the Democratic Party primary. Representing the NAACP, Thurgood Marshall had argued this case in favor of Lonnie E. Smith.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_v._Allwrig...
You're wasting my time, your time and everyone's time with your platitudes. Everyone knows that FDR heralded what was to become the emergent and enlightened democratic party. The Republicans replaced the racist democrats of pre-1935 and are what they are today, pro-business and the hell with the middle class.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172104 Sep 18, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for minorities coming to the US you would all be broke and hungry..
Even now, Who picks all your agricultural products. Who really built America in the 20th C.. it was mainly the European immigrants that supported industry and services in the city.
They had to work cheap and hard because they had no other choice. You just want them to keep doing that now.. to keep wiping your A--ses. Too bad, they are becoming more successful than you and now you're jealous and want to put them down. Truthfully, they work harder than you gun-totin', pickup driving, beer drinking, NFL watching, Republican voting red necks.
Most minorities have always worked much harder than you.... you can only beat them by discrimination.
Immigrants (true immigrants) came to this country because they wanted a different way of life. They came "wanting" to be Americans and they were willing to do what was necessary to achieve that. That type of immigration is long gone. Today, they come to mooch and guess who pays the bill? Every real American! I'm tired of paying for your lazy azzes. Work harder? LMAO! Most couldn't tell you what "work ethic" means! Most are uneducated idiots who have no right being here in the first place. Let's see, I don't tote a gun, I do drive a pickup, I don't drink, rarely watch NFL but I do vote Republican and I'd be glad to personally show your azz to the border. You'd do much better in life if you shaved your butt and started walking on your hands! Fruitcake!

Ottawa

#172105 Sep 18, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obabma? Who you be callin' smart?
<quoted text>
Hey, did you hear that Chelsea's cat Socks died? It froze to death on Hillary's lap! That's some mighty cold poocy and we ain't talkin' about the dead cat either.
5th time minimum this tired old unfunny joke, told under 5 different monikers. Who you think you're foolin', boy?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172106 Sep 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Romper? Mommie not give you any ice cream tonight?
No problems at all. With your "mommie" comments, I can safely assume you still live at home. Hey, you're just like Twinkerbelle! Do you have a lab in the basement also? I got your gas money, lil one. LMAO!

Ottawa

#172107 Sep 18, 2013
Addendumto post 172103 :

Lincoln was Republican. Do you think for one single second that Abraham Lincoln would ever, ever, associate with the likes of Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Barry Goldwater, Donald Trump, George Romney, GWB, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, et al? Do you really think that? But he'd easily hang around with the likes of FDR, JKF, Adlai Stevenson, Ike, yes, Clinton , Carter, Obama, whatever the political differences.
Learn to Read

United States

#172108 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No problems at all. With your "mommie" comments, I can safely assume you still live at home. Hey, you're just like Twinkerbelle! Do you have a lab in the basement also? I got your gas money, lil one. LMAO!
Sorry Romper. Still no desire to visit you and your cousins in the swamp. But then I'm not the blowhard that announced that I was going to be in your town, declared that we needed to meet, challenged you to "name the place" and then stomped off with my panties in a wad when you called my bluff.

Gee. That sounds like the action of a real puss - oh, that's right - it was. Poor Lil Puss boi.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172109 Sep 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting to have my ONE lie revealed.
Try and keep up, Path. Your "LIE" was posted just for you earlier. Only a mentally ill person would go to such lengths to justify his misdeeds in order to quiet his screaming conscience! What putrid scumbag dropped you?

Ottawa

#172110 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrants (true immigrants) came to this country because they wanted a different way of life. They came "wanting" to be Americans and they were willing to do what was necessary to achieve that. That type of immigration is long gone. Today, they come to mooch and guess who pays the bill? Every real American! I'm tired of paying for your lazy azzes. Work harder? LMAO! Most couldn't tell you what "work ethic" means! Most are uneducated idiots who have no right being here in the first place. Let's see, I don't tote a gun, I do drive a pickup, I don't drink, rarely watch NFL but I do vote Republican and I'd be glad to personally show your azz to the border. You'd do much better in life if you shaved your butt and started walking on your hands! Fruitcake!
You do realize that if you were not American, and being the lout that you are, the U.S. would not only refuse you entry as an immigrant, they would not even let you in as a tourist. Uncle Sam is stuck with you and the poor old man must be wondering what the hell he did to his god to deserve trash like you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172111 Sep 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper. Still no desire to visit you and your cousins in the swamp. But then I'm not the blowhard that announced that I was going to be in your town, declared that we needed to meet, challenged you to "name the place" and then stomped off with my panties in a wad when you called my bluff.
Gee. That sounds like the action of a real puss - oh, that's right - it was. Poor Lil Puss boi.
We all saw what happened, Twink. You were challenged and replied by asking me out! Queer much? Got your gas money, lil one. LMAO! It's ok to be scared. You should be. LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172113 Sep 18, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>MARINE GENERAL Smedley Butler, the man who saved America, died suspiciously young at age 51. He had to die before 1941 because Old Gimlet-eye would have seen right through the "surprize attack" nonsense about Pearl Harbor after we sold the Japs the bombs they used. Just like we sold Saddam SCUD missiles. See Butler's book "War is a Racket"! Kenyan-born Obama still The Antichrist.
The military academy in Japan was using the attack Hawaii scenario for training young officers for many years.
Learn to Read

United States

#172114 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>We all saw what happened, Twink. You were challenged and replied by asking me out! Queer much? Got your gas money, lil one. LMAO! It's ok to be scared. You should be. LMAO!
Poor Romper. Those darn facts just don't fit with your fable. But then that is in keeping with your life as a Birfoon. Any more empty threats moron?

Ottawa

#172115 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and keep up, Path. Your "LIE" was posted just for you earlier. Only a mentally ill person would go to such lengths to justify his misdeeds in order to quiet his screaming conscience! What putrid scumbag dropped you?
The standard answer for anyone asking you to put up, to wit,: "Your "LIE" was posted just for you earlier." Yup, always posted earlier and yet, missed it. You see, slot, that is another lie. I don't even have to scroll, you lie as a matter of course. Go tell your poor suffering stepmom to call you, your Pablum's ready. And don't keep your two beautiful nurse girlfriends (speaking of lies, LMAO LRS tm reg'd) waiting. Syringes, needles, all at the ready.

Back to you as an immigrant. Even Afghanistan wouldn't accept you. Only one would, Hitler's Third Reich. I can see you as a goose-stepping SS, courageously herding Jewish children into freight cars.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172116 Sep 18, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR was the greatest president average Americans ever had.........
....... PERIOD.
McKinley was the greatest. His accomplishments prove the truth and he was the genuine real thing.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172117 Sep 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romper wants a real answer then she should ask a real question
No one knows the truth about Obama,because his life is a lie.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172118 Sep 18, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
ok Fool.... they don't want to pay current wages.. wait till they wreck the economy and then drive all wages down..
The big Right-Wing program now is to weaken, destroy, control, the labour organizations.
They are jealous of the cheap labour costs in China and hope to create a similar situation here.
Haven't you been listening to your propaganda Republican mentors.....??
In effect, it is the management class in America that needs replacing. The Asian managers are beating their pants off. All the US MBA schools should be shut down. They can't teach managment of a hot dog stand.
If Obama destroys our country,wages will be meaningless and worthless. History is not a strong point for liberals,neither is math.
Learn to Read

United States

#172119 Sep 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one knows the truth about Obama,because his life is a lie.
Sure Frank.

Talk about an empty life .... Sad
Learn to Read

United States

#172120 Sep 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama destroys our country,wages will be meaningless and worthless. History is not a strong point for liberals,neither is math.
Don't forget the order of your fable Fwank - first he's going to take your guns, then he locks you in a concentration camp, THEN he destroys the country
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172121 Sep 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Frank.
Talk about an empty life .... Sad
If you know Obama's grade point average,go ahead and tell us. If you lie as much as Obama then you could make up any numbers. Every question that has been asked about Obama's past have been side stepped. Many people know many other people's grade point average because like me they had send out sealed copies of their transcripts. All Obama ever did was lie about his. You do know he is not from Chicago and his father was never a citizen of the United States,therefore his fathers ancestors were never part of the pre Civil War history of the United States,as a matter of fact his father was not involved in any of our country's history prior to 1959.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172122 Sep 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that if you were not American, and being the lout that you are, the U.S. would not only refuse you entry as an immigrant, they would not even let you in as a tourist. Uncle Sam is stuck with you and the poor old man must be wondering what the hell he did to his god to deserve trash like you.
Dipshyt, they love us! They make a lot of money by taxing the oil and gas we produce. Hell, we pay more in taxes in one year than you've made in your entire scumbag existence! And you run YOUR mouth? LMAO! Patriots are welcomed with open arms, always. Now, you on the other hand, don't know a thing about patriotism, otherwise you wouldn't be in a U.S.A. forum! LMAO! Like I said, DIPSHYT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,111,527
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Resident 49,907
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Petal Power 46,869
Amy 9-23-14 27 min edogxxx 21
Holy Name Cathedral High School (Apr '08) 1 hr thefortiesguystri... 46
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,431
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr poet lariat 98,262
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••