BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#172183 Sep 19, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play physics is also too complicated for mere mortals.
Any day now Dale will be the biggest billionaire in the world while disproving the first law of thermodynamics (and while selling weed to 14 year old girls.).
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Selling weed to 14 year old girls, never crossed my mind, but I see you have thought about it.
Hey, that is a long stay in jail.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172184 Sep 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU dare me? LMAO! Wooooooo......LMAO! Sit back down, runt.
Okay, I don't dare you. Just show us the official figures that show that the more guns you have, the safer and more secure you are. You said you could do it. Are you doing to go on another tangent and hem and haw and twist in the wind and, after a few exchanges, think we've forgotten you said you had opposite figures. Produce, eh bullshi**er or close that barn door of yours. Oh, remove both feet first. Waiting for your evidence.

How is it possible that one single specimen, to wit, LRS, encompass in him alone 10 of the losinglest losers in the whole world? Looks like a fool to all and sundry, yet struts around like an autumn peacock that has lost its tail.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#172185 Sep 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Great stuff. And what's not to like about Ricky Gervais?
You went right over my head.

What is the connection with Ricky?
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#172186 Sep 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be pushing, what....14 years old?
I'm young at heart.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#172187 Sep 19, 2013
FDR, Reagan, and Obama
November 21, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/25hv4jf
Some readers may recall that back during the Democratic primary Barack Obama shocked many progressives by praising Ronald Reagan as someone who brought America a “sense of dynamism and entrepreneurship that had been missing.” I was among those who found this deeply troubling — because the idea that Reagan brought a transfomation in American dynamism is a right-wing myth, not borne out by the facts.(There was a surge in productivity and innovation — but it happened in the 90s, under Clinton, not under Reagan).

All the usual suspects pooh-poohed these concerns; it was ridiculous, they said, to think of Obama as a captive of right-wing mythology.
But are you so sure about that now?

And here’s this, from Thomas Ferguson: Obama saying
We didn’t actually, I think, do what Franklin Delano Roosevelt did, which was basically wait for six months until the thing had gotten so bad that it became an easier sell politically because we thought that was irresponsible. We had to act quickly.

As Ferguson explains, this is a right-wing smear. What actually happened was that during the interregnum between the 1932 election and the1933 inauguration — which was much longer then, because the inauguration didn’t take place until March — Herbert Hoover tried to rope FDR into maintaining his policies, including rigid adherence to the gold standard and fiscal austerity. FDR declined to be part of this.

But Obama buys the right-wing smear.
More and more, it’s becoming clear that progressives who had their hearts set on Obama were engaged in a huge act of self-delusion. Once you got past the soaring rhetoric you noticed, if you actually paid attention to what he said, that he largely accepted the conservative storyline, a view of the world, including a mythological history, that bears little resemblance to the facts.

And confronted with a situation utterly at odds with that storyline … he stayed with the myth./ http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/f...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172188 Sep 19, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
I don't often talk to Obama voters.
But when I do I ask for large fries.
This is why Republicans get smoked on election day.

They are so enthralled with making sure you know they are above everyone else that they start believing their own line of bullshit and underestimate their adversaries.

They see democrats as fry cooks and loons, that incidentally manage to blow them out at the polls.

You explain it.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#172189 Sep 19, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's Illegal Use of Signing Statements is Impeachment Reason No. 1
http://tinyurl.com/yscclz May 3, 2007
In a Pulitzer Prize-winning article in the Boston Globe, Charlie Savage courageously published details of Bush's outrageous "signing statements" added to new legislation. As you can see from the examples quoted from Savage's story (Boston Globe, April 30, 2007) below, the intention of each statement is to allow an "executive loophole" whereby "the W" can essentially ignore the effect of the legislation. In other words, Bush has been assuming the powers of a dictator, ruling by decree, under our noses.
"Since taking office in 2001, President Bush has issued signing statements on more than 750 new laws, declaring that he has the power to set aside the laws when they conflict with his legal interpretation of the Constitution. The federal government is instructed to follow the statements when it enforces the laws. Here are 10 examples and the dates Bush signed them
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_david...
========
ALL Executive Orders
http://tinyurl.com/2mryvo
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/eo_list.cfm
That would be kind of like how Barry has decided all on his own who has waivers and extensions regarding his health care law? How much do you get paid to keep beating the George W. Bush drum?
Today, the current president is acting as a dictator, is that more important then the old news of W and what you all blame on him?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172190 Sep 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You poor Twink. You'll never live down your cowardly behavior, so just accept and embrace it. It is you!
Same tired fable Puss Boi. Stuck on stupid - it is you
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172191 Sep 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I don't dare you. Just show us the official figures that show that the more guns you have, the safer and more secure you are. You said you could do it. Are you doing to go on another tangent and hem and haw and twist in the wind and, after a few exchanges, think we've forgotten you said you had opposite figures. Produce, eh bullshi**er or close that barn door of yours. Oh, remove both feet first. Waiting for your evidence.
How is it possible that one single specimen, to wit, LRS, encompass in him alone 10 of the losinglest losers in the whole world? Looks like a fool to all and sundry, yet struts around like an autumn peacock that has lost its tail.
Why? I proved you lied yesterday and you acted as though I didn't. Even put "your" post up so you could see it. You are a liar, you must be so proud. LMAO loser
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172192 Sep 19, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why Republicans get smoked on election day.
They are so enthralled with making sure you know they are above everyone else that they start believing their own line of bullshit and underestimate their adversaries.
They see democrats as fry cooks and loons, that incidentally manage to blow them out at the polls.
You explain it.
Easy. It was rigged. I wish I was kidding, but sadly, I'm not.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172193 Sep 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Same tired fable Puss Boi. Stuck on stupid - it is you
Aww, the poor Twink is still crying! Tissue? LMAO How long will this tantrum last? LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172194 Sep 19, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
You went right over my head.
What is the connection with Ricky?
He was in the second video.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172195 Sep 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Okay, I don't dare you. Just show us the official figures that show that the more guns you have, the safer and more secure you are. You said you could do it. Are you doing to go on another tangent and hem and haw and twist in the wind and, after a few exchanges, think we've forgotten you said you had opposite figures. Produce, eh bullshi**er or close that barn door of yours. Oh, remove both feet first. Waiting for your evidence.
How is it possible that one single specimen, to wit, LRS, encompass in him alone 10 of the losinglest losers in the whole world? Looks like a fool to all and sundry, yet struts around like an autumn peacock that has lost its tail.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I proved you lied yesterday and you acted as though I didn't. Even put "your" post up so you could see it. You are a liar, you must be so proud. LMAO loser
Precisely as predicted. The blowhard bluffed, now caught in his lie, turns the tables on me, or tries to, has nothing. Actually said that the more gun owners in a country, the safer are its citizens. Which is of course so false, so untrue, so wrong any way you look at it.

Can't come up with the "proof", boor. Just admit it now and be done with it. Incidentally, still waiting for you to expose ONE lie I've told. I just exposed another one of yours - no proof. Two lies in one sentence, one that said more guns meant more safety and the second, that you could prove it. You produce lies faster than a rabbit reproduces.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172196 Sep 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. It was rigged. I wish I was kidding, but sadly, I'm not.
Yup, November 6 2012 was rigged. I have to wonder how Obama got a 6 million vote "rigged" majority. That takes some doing. And funny, Romney, Ryan, the whole Republican party, none of them mentioned rigging, as if they wouldn't, if they had the slightest of suspicions.

But I recall the eve of the election, how both you and Rogue were exploding with glee and joy at Romney's sure victory. I asked Rogue how he would react if Obama won. Fraud, he answered. This way, with birthers it's win-win. Romney wins, they win. Romney loses - BY SIX MILLION (6,000,000) VOTES, it's "rigged", fraud, they still win. WTG, loser. Patented loser. Born loser. Blossoming loser. Before I forget, school yard bully.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#172197 Sep 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, the poor Twink is still crying! Tissue? LMAO How long will this tantrum last? LMAO!
You really are pathetic aren't you puss

Why don't you toss around more of your empty threats - that's always seems to lift your spirits

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172198 Sep 19, 2013
Oh oh, Rogue, DJIA down 40 today. Could this possibly be your prayed and hoped-for USA descent into hell? That'll teach that usurper and vote-rigging impostor BLACK family in the WHITE House.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172199 Sep 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, November 6 2012 was rigged. I have to wonder how Obama got a 6 million vote "rigged" majority. That takes some doing. And funny, Romney, Ryan, the whole Republican party, none of them mentioned rigging, as if they wouldn't, if they had the slightest of suspicions.
But I recall the eve of the election, how both you and Rogue were exploding with glee and joy at Romney's sure victory. I asked Rogue how he would react if Obama won. Fraud, he answered. This way, with birthers it's win-win. Romney wins, they win. Romney loses - BY SIX MILLION (6,000,000) VOTES, it's "rigged", fraud, they still win. WTG, loser. Patented loser. Born loser. Blossoming loser. Before I forget, school yard bully.
If the winners are consistantly being beat by the losers....

Don't they switch roles?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#172200 Sep 19, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other decent civilized country in the world, provides good health care for its citizens.
What the h... is wrong with your thinking..
you are a bunch of mean, greedy, Bast.....s
"In God we Trust" my A--
No God would trust your a**!
Since when is requiring Health care the same as providing, using your own words?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#172201 Sep 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
I'm back, from the dead, apparently.
Nope.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#172202 Sep 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall I post one that says the opposite? LMAO!
Sorry, an April Fool's joke is not a study.
wojar wrote:
High gun ownership makes countries less safe, US study finds
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/18/ ...
http://tinyurl.com/k3mfc88
"Regardless of exact cause and effect, the current study debunks the widely quoted hypothesis that countries with higher gun ownership are safer than those with low gun ownership."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DEATH 1,223,455
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min mdbuilder 52,984
Online Shaming 59 min Sean Daly 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr texas pete 5,209
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,769
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,944
Stephanie Peterson 3 hr Carol 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]