BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,582)

Showing posts 151,621 - 151,640 of173,666
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the fact that there is / was no HJ Bounnel and therefore the Birfoon fable about the stolen SSN has been permanently torched? Those kind of facts? Or the fact that I told you where you could find me and you ran and hid behind Mommie?
Poor clueless Romper. Ignorance at its most basic level
A very poor attempt at turning the tables, you should be embarrassed. You told me where I could find you? No, you named two bars in town????? Why would you mention bars in a conversation such as the one we were having? LMAO! That's not hard to figure out, is it? LMAO! Oh yea, don't forget now, you've also turned down gas money. Oh, on HJ, how convenient! More records purged. LMAO! Wrap it up and go home, junior!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Path is nothing more than your common, garden-variety liar. Period.
How about producing one single lie I have told? Not two or three or four. Just one. Waiting, but I know you can't.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

TaTa for now, Twink!
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And they don't have as many blacks and Hispanics either. Why is it that only 13% of our population is black yet they account for about have of the murders in America. Hispanics make up only 6% of out pop yet do about 10% of all murders. That leave 78% of out pop, which is white, which does less than 40% of all murders.
If you white racists didn't still keep dreaming of the slave days and gave these people some jobs
they might not have to rob you.

If i was black in America, i would certainly consider selling drugs instead of picking bottles on the street or slaving for some racist whiteboy. and you would too.....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Oh damn, the censors don't like "w*tb*ck" but honky and cracker are okay as they refer to evil white people.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale said "dung"? Okay, but I did say it also and it referred to your writings. Of course, if it referred to your words, then it referred to you.
As to being rejected by crocs, well, you know, I said that twice about you and now you imitate me and say I'll be rejected by crocs? As I said last week, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm not flattered at all that a pile of dung like you,(there, now I've said it) would imitate me.
As to gun checks by the FBI, what a liar you are. This Washington killer, two convictions, mental raging patient, apparently bought his gun a few weeks ago. FBI check you say?
"As to being rejected by crocs, well, you know, I said that twice about you and now you imitate me and say I'll be rejected by crocs?" I said that, not you. And it still holds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

<quoted text>
You actually called him Justice? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). You forgot to precede "Justice" with "Foul-mouthed lout boor profane death-threat slithering slug". Try again, like "Foul-mouthed lout boor profane death-threat slithering slug Justice"
As to what kind of student Obama was, start with "President of the Harvard Law Review". THAT's the kind of student he was. Or was that also made up?
Well maybe they needed a token black guy for prez. of the Law Review?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
If you white racists didn't still keep dreaming of the slave days and gave these people some jobs they might not have to rob you.
If i was black in America, i would certainly consider selling drugs instead of picking bottles on the street or slaving for some racist whiteboy. and you would too.....
Ya know that half of my relatives are Canadians and the other half are from New England! I had no known relative who lived south of Baltimore, MD until WWII so I am no more related to slavery than you are. But because I am white, I am, in your perverted mind, evil.
Slavery is was an abomination but how ever they got to America, they are far better off here now than if they relatives had remained in Africa.
Even our poorest blacks in America, are better off than 90% of the people in Africa. Hey, have you ever seen a picture of the Dark Continent before?
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2007/08/16/a...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, how do those evil Republican Corporatists earn money if no one works for them? Also, "Yankees" are from the north and most Yankees are ..... Democrats.
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
I am referring to the general overall American Yankee..
As in "Yankee go home."
Back peddling?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the fact that there is / was no HJ Bounnel and therefore the Birfoon fable about the stolen SSN has been permanently torched? Those kind of facts? Or the fact that I told you where you could find me and you ran and hid behind Mommie?
Poor clueless Romper. Ignorance at its most basic level
ABRACADABRA!'OBAMA'S ALIAS' VANISHING QUICKLY FROM WEB
Analyst confirms 'Harrison J. Bounel' identity getting scrubbed from databases
Published: 08/22/2011 at 9:54 PM: JEROME R. CORSI

WASHINGTON –“Harrison J. Bounel,” an alias identified for Barack Obama by debt-collection and skip-trace expert Albert Hendershot, is currently being scrubbed from professional databases, the investigator reports.

“I believe Obama supporters are trying to eliminate any and all evidence of Obama’s shady past from all public databases,” Hendershot told WND.“It’s the only explanation for why the alias ‘Harrison J. Bounel’ has dropped from sight in database searches on public records done for Obama’s Social Security number and home address in Chicago.”

Hendershot documented his analysis in a report written for WND that can be read in its entirety here.

Get the inside details on what could be the most serious constitutional crisis in the nation’s history, in “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President,” autographed by the author!

As seen in Exhibit 1, Hendershot has put together a chart that documents how he first found the Harrison J. Bounel name appearing in databases he was using to search properties in Chicago. He has worked with WND to make a series of previously unknown disclosures about the Obama home in Chicago’s upscale Kenwood neighborhood at 5046 S. Greenwood Avenue.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/336889/#UkkfS2aj4C...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR was the greatest president average Americans ever had.........
....... PERIOD.
Then what happened in 1937-38 when most of the world was recovering from the depression (little "d")?
And why did they pass the Twenty-second Amendment?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Navy Yard Shooter Alexis Felt 'He Hadn't Been Treated Right' Because He Was Black / BY BREITBART NEWS
The Washington Navy Yard gunman, Aaron Alexis, reportedly felt that he was racially discriminated against. According to his best friend, Nutpisit Suthamtewakul, 31, who runs the Happy Bowl Thai restaurant, Alexis “had been in the Navy but he was unemployed…He never got angry with us. He was always very nice to us. He had a couple of issues with being black. He felt he hadn’t been treated right, not by the Navy, just generally. He didn’t have a lot of friends – me, my wife and family, and people from temple.”
Alexis was both a devout Buddhist, spending half of each Sunday meditating at a temple in Fort Worth, and a devotee of violent video games. Alexis also supposedly thought he had been “screwed” over a contracting job in Japan last year, and worked at a building near the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center during September 11.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/ ...
<quoted text>
And your point being?
My pint being, the article seems that he blames evil white people because he is not in Africa being chased by lions!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe they needed a token black guy for prez. of the Law Review?
Now, that's not a racist rant, now is it? Made president of the Harvard Law Review, one of the most prestigious offices in the US, solely because he's black. What'd you do with your white robe and dunce cap, Rogue?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

I wonder why Jacqueau did not comment about the stock market today?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for re-affirming your status as a gum-flapper.
Blather on fool. Blather on
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>A very poor attempt at turning the tables, you should be embarrassed. You told me where I could find you? No, you named two bars in town????? Why would you mention bars in a conversation such as the one we were having? LMAO! That's not hard to figure out, is it? LMAO! Oh yea, don't forget now, you've also turned down gas money. Oh, on HJ, how convenient! More records purged. LMAO! Wrap it up and go home, junior!
Poor puss boi. You and Jercque floating down the same Egyptian river ....
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>ABRACADABRA!'OBAMA'S ALIAS' VANISHING QUICKLY FROM WEB

WASHINGTON –“Harrison J. Bounel,” an alias identified for Barack Obama by debt-collection and skip-trace expert Albert Hendershot, is currently being scrubbed from professional databases, the investigator reports.

“I believe Obama supporters are trying to eliminate any and all evidence of Obama’s shady past from all public databases,” Hendershot told WND.“It’s the only explanation for why the alias ‘Harrison J. Bounel’ has dropped from sight in database searches on public records done for Obama’s Social Security number and home address in Chicago.”

Hendershot documented his analysis in a report written for WND that can be read in its entirety here.

Get the inside details on what could be the most serious constitutional crisis in the nation’s history, in “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President,” autographed by the author!

As seen in Exhibit 1, Hendershot has put together a chart that documents how he first found the Harrison J. Bounel name appearing in databases he was using to search properties in Chicago. He has worked with WND to make a series of previously unknown disclosures about the Obama home in ChicagoÂ’s upscale Kenwood neighborhood at 5046 S. Greenwood Avenue.

The more coherent Birfoons informed Orly months ago that there was no HJ and that she was misreading her own data. The ultimate fools (Rouge Romper) cling to the disproven fable all the way to the bottom of the bowl

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know that half of my relatives are Canadians and the other half are from New England! I had no known relative who lived south of Baltimore, MD until WWII so I am no more related to slavery than you are. But because I am white, I am, in your perverted mind, evil.
Slavery is was an abomination but how ever they got to America, they are far better off here now than if they relatives had remained in Africa.
Even our poorest blacks in America, are better off than 90% of the people in Africa. Hey, have you ever seen a picture of the Dark Continent before?
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2007/08/16/a...
All of the above is sick, perverted, really really sad. Blacks are better off? Yes, they are better off now, solely because the white man took over Africa and made the African a chattel, a slave either over there or in white mens' countries. Still goes on today. And to say that men and women, "stolen" from their villages, brought over in overcrowded ships like animals, almost half starving to death or drowned, then, like animals, shepherded to God-fearing white men to work for no pay, no rest, no nothing except the whip, abuse, sold like cattle at the owner's whim. And the black man was in that kind of situation until just a few years ago, and let me tell you, Rogue, if you pretend that of two equally-qualified persons for a job, one is white, one is black, guess who's gonna get it?

Blacks have still not recovered from their parents' centuries of bondage and denied privileges under the constitution which did not even include them. Even the founding father had slaves, and found that to be quite natural. You have a president whose skin colour people, particularly republicans, birthers and tea partyers just won't stop commenting on. Race is your obsession, as you've proven over and over again, taking apart racial profiles every time something bad happens. Making condescending and paternalistic comments on "nice and clean and polite" black families. Wow.

All blacks in the U.S. are better off than their brethren in Africa? How do you know. Been there? Seen them?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
ABRACADABRA!'OBAMA'S ALIAS' VANISHING QUICKLY FROM WEB
As seen in Exhibit 1, Hendershot has put together a chart that documents how he first found the Harrison J. Bounel name appearing in databases he was using to search properties in Chicago. He has worked with WND to make a series of previously unknown disclosures about the Obama home in Chicago’s upscale Kenwood neighborhood at 5046 S. Greenwood Avenue.
Rumours, hearsay, fabrications, READ ALL ABOUT IT in Wmd.com . You and wnd.com are jokes, Rogue, grabbing on anything, specially when it's untrue, unfounded and a lie. Deleting from the internet? Really? Prove it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what happened in 1937-38 when most of the world was recovering from the depression (little "d")?
And why did they pass the Twenty-second Amendment?!?
You write : "most of the world was recovering from the depression " What? This is news to me. You've published this kind of crap before, word for word. I've asked you to prove it. Still waiting. Do you think you're elevating yourself above the common folk by creating , fabricating stories like this one? And the worst part is, after a while, you believe it. AS BAD AS THE US ECONOMY WAS AT PRE-WAR TIME, Rogue, European and Asian ones were worst. Only the German economy was improving, and how? By herding the people like cattle and confiscating all Jewish assets, which were considerable. The rest of the world was drowning in worthless currency and debt and in default of payments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,621 - 151,640 of173,666
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min scirocco 1,072,476
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min TRD 67,535
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,506
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Chet 48,693
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 35 min 75 Scorpio 399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,440
Abby 7-11 1 hr Mister Tonka 15
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000