BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,581)

Showing posts 151,601 - 151,620 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, iffin' Obama doesn't stop spinnin' so fast, he might drill himself all the way ta China.
Excellent observation.

Brutally smashing the language...check.
Super creative double meaning of the word spin... check.
Suggestive belief in cartoon physics...check.

What a riot...

Just stick with wearing your "Git er Dun" hat. Leave humor to people that understand what funny is.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as a pattern.
The whole paragraph is a complete thought thing was taught in grade school.
Guess you had to be there.
:)
I was wondering when the circle flies would show up.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Jeffy 11 wrote:
You folks are lacing educational skills to waste your time with Obamas birth certificate. You folks need to gather around and let me be clear. Who really cares where he was borned.
Where were you borned that you ended up lacing your educational skills?

Just curious.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Far left agenda was pushed during the Bush year and yes even during the Reagan years. Republicans didn't have control of Congress. Do you really believe that if Reagan was as corrupt as Obama or was willing to ignore the Constitution like Obama does then much of the Democrat agenda from the past thirty five years would have come to fruition. The republicans of today share the same morals,values and principles as the republicans of a hundred fifty years ago,unfortunately many democrats have no conscience.
Then explain the patriot act.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as a pattern.
The whole paragraph is a complete thought thing was taught in grade school.
Guess you had to be there.
:)
Take a look at your second sentence before you criticize anyone else's grammar.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering when the circle flies would show up.
Are you seriously trying to bait me into a 30 year old joke?

The master of the esoteric snare, huh?

Shake the rust off and try again.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at your second sentence before you criticize anyone else's grammar.
I was writing to wojar.

I am confident he will translate properly.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously trying to bait me into a 30 year old joke?
The master of the esoteric snare, huh?
Shake the rust off and try again.
No joke intended. Just calling it as I see it.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No joke intended. Just calling it as I see it.
Good.

Then keep it up.
wojar

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I was writing to wojar.
I am confident he will translate properly.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at your second sentence before you criticize anyone else's grammar
Totally disconnected sentences in a paragraph reveal a problem in fundamental reasoning, not merely grammar. It was ironic that the nutball proclaimed the fundamental soundness of the non sequitur while calling someone else a fruitcake.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Totally disconnected sentences in a paragraph reveal a problem in fundamental reasoning, not merely grammar. It was ironic that the nutball proclaimed the fundamental soundness of the non sequitur while calling someone else a fruitcake.
The fruit fly buzzeth again! Bzzzzz.....

Very poor example of a manchild right here, folks. Twinkerbelle, go get in your crib. lil raggy
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Far left agenda was pushed during the Bush year and yes even during the Reagan years. Republicans didn't have control of Congress. Do you really believe that if Reagan was as corrupt as Obama or was willing to ignore the Constitution like Obama does then much of the Democrat agenda from the past thirty five years would have come to fruition. The republicans of today share the same morals,values and principles as the republicans of a hundred fifty years ago,unfortunately many democrats have no conscience.
Thats one of the things I find hilarious about Republicans:Their absolute inabilty to accept responsibilty for ANYTHING.
(Especially in light of the fact they love to beat everyone else over the head with the pharse 'Personal Responsibilty')
So Reagans Two terms,the Bush's Dynasty....nothing is thier fault.
It was ALL the Democrats.
Apparenty during those years Repubs really werent in control at all.
It was Democrats running the U.S. with their 'Liberal Agenda'...
So why the hell should nyone bother electing a Republican for anything again since apparently they cant lead?
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's promises in 2008 were that he would never sign a bill without bipartisan support and that he would get all sides of Congress to work together. On October 31,2008, Obama publicly announced his intention to destroy our country and The Constitution that our country was founded upon. Obama has been following his plan to destroy our country and our way of life.
Yeah.
Im sure thats what he longs to do.
What utter Looney Right Paranoid drivel.
The Right has completly gone past 13 on the Crazy Clock.
It is a blessing we wont see Republicans in the Driver seat agin in our lifetimes.
Morally Bankrupt and flawed Idealogy such as yours belongs as far away from the reins of power as possible.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Good god, this forum is still going on.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Thats one of the things I find hilarious about Republicans:Their absolute inabilty to accept responsibilty for ANYTHING.
(Especially in light of the fact they love to beat everyone else over the head with the pharse 'Personal Responsibilty')
So Reagans Two terms,the Bush's Dynasty....nothing is thier fault.
It was ALL the Democrats.
Apparenty during those years Repubs really werent in control at all.
It was Democrats running the U.S. with their 'Liberal Agenda'...
So why the hell should nyone bother electing a Republican for anything again since apparently they cant lead?
Excellent point.

Likely, the best one I will see all day.
wojar

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The fruit fly buzzeth again! Bzzzzz.....
Very poor example of a manchild right here, folks. Twinkerbelle, go get in your crib. lil raggy
A fine example of empty ad homing rant.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point.
Likely, the best one I will see all day.
I agree.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Do I get a secret Dufus decoder ring?
LMAO!!! Why? Judging from your posts, I doubt you could understand the instructions.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
We buy it because we need it and that is the way a free market is suppose to operate.
Oil and Water are big commodities.
==========
Those who control oil and water will control the world
New superpowers are competing for diminishing resources as Britain becomes a bit-player. The outcome could be deadly March 30 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/ywydqm
This article appeared in the Observer on Sunday March 30 2008 on p33 of the Comment section. It was last updated at 00:03 on March 30 2008.
History may not repeat itself, but, as Mark Twain observed, it can sometimes rhyme. The crises and conflicts of the past recur, recognizably similar even when altered by new conditions. At present, a race for the world's resources is underway that resembles the Great Game that was played in the decades leading up to the First World War. Now, as then, the most coveted prize is oil and the risk is that as the contest heats up it will not always be peaceful. But this is no simple rerun of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Today, there are powerful new players and it is not only oil that is at stake.
It was Rudyard Kipling who brought the idea of the Great Game into the public mind in Kim, his cloak-and-dagger novel of espionage and imperial geopolitics in the time of the Raj. Then, the main players were Britain and Russia and the object of the game was control of central Asia's oil. Now, Britain hardly matters and India and China, which were subjugated countries during the last round of the game, have emerged as key players. The struggle is no longer focused mainly on central Asian oil. It stretches from the Persian Gulf to Africa, Latin America, even the polar caps, and it is also a struggle for water and depleting supplies of vital minerals. Above all, global warming is increasing the scarcity of natural resources. The Great Game that is afoot today is more intractable and more dangerous than the last.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/...
LMAO!! That is what they want you to think and as long as people think this way you will keep paying high prices at the pump.
When was the last time you saw a "Gas Station"? The problem is the convenient stores, it is time to start boycotting QT, just for a starting point, they will have to drop prices or fold.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why? Judging from your posts, I doubt you could understand the instructions.
Dale? Has Justice ha ha Dale been disbarred?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,601 - 151,620 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,034,036
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min A Bitter Pill 96,112
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min cartooni 67,192
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 91
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••