BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 187,038
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#172093 Sep 18, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for minorities coming to the US you would all be broke and hungry..
Even now, Who picks all your agricultural products. Who really built America in the 20th C.. it was mainly the European immigrants that supported industry and services in the city.
They had to work cheap and hard because they had no other choice. You just want them to keep doing that now.. to keep wiping your A--ses. Too bad, they are becoming more successful than you and now you're jealous and want to put them down. Truthfully, they work harder than you gun-totin', pickup driving, beer drinking, NFL watching, Republican voting red necks.
Most minorities have always worked much harder than you.... you can only beat them by discrimination.
Yea, I got me a gun rack in da back of my pick up truck! That is were I keeps my double-barreled shot gun and when some black fella scares me, I shoot it in the air!
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#172094 Sep 18, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obabma? Who you be callin' smart?
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
sticky fingers man....
that's all you can do... complain about little mistakes.
Why don't you talk about the real issues...?
Hey, did you hear that Chelsea's cat Socks died? It froze to death on Hillary's lap! That's some mighty cold poocy and we ain't talkin' about the dead cat either.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#172095 Sep 18, 2013
Did ya hear how Hillary fixed the intern problem? She started to hire guys only. But the problem was that Chelsea started to date one so Hillary confronted her daughter and asked he if she was having sex with the intern and Chelsea said, "Not according to Dada I ain't!"

Since: Sep 13

Chicago, IL

#172096 Sep 18, 2013
like Leroy responded I'm in shock that anybody able to profit $5012 in one month on the computer. did you look at this site>>>>>> > JOBS75.com
Learn to Read

United States

#172097 Sep 18, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Once homosexual Barry Soetoro is no longer upright and breathing.
KENYAN-BORN OBAMA is the gremlin on the wing of our nation.
The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons. Jesus Christ is Lord of all forever. John 3:16 Ephesians 6:12
Increase that dosage. Again
Learn to Read

United States

#172098 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't waste cyberspace. Thanks Twink.
Problems Romper? Mommie not give you any ice cream tonight?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172099 Sep 18, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons. Jesus Christ is Lord of all forever. John 3:16 Ephesians 6:12
1st Birthesolonians 4:12-13

"The spirit overtook him and Welby did begin tripping thine balls off. He was floggen with images devils and dogcatchers of death and deception. Yea... thou salt trip. This would not be undone for 30 bushels of days and nights."

Dude... did you really use a twilight zone reference "Gremlin on the wing" to describe the president?

You really should see someone. Not because I think you need help like the rest of the people who can read and probably hear. I simply believe you would enjoy the medication.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#172100 Sep 18, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
And the "Gremlin on the wing" thing is important.

It is about someone going mad.

Do you realize that you get about the same reaction as William Shatner did expaining there was a gremiln on the wing of the plane?

Are you aware that you just (in a phycological sense) admitted to yourself that you are hallucinating?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#172101 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a perfect, I mean to a T, example of what is wrong with the minorities in this country. They didn't come here to work, they came to mooch. That's some mighty fine thinking right there, yes sir. How long do you think the "dealer" experience will last? Think you'll make it to retirement? How about next Monday? Yes, turn down legitimate jobs and go into crime, you bums! What a f'ing idiot.
If I may. You wrote : "You're a perfect, I mean to a T, example of what is wrong with the minorities in this country. They didn't come here to work, they came to mooch". Sure, the slaves came here to holiday, to enjoy the beaches. And the Mexicans? Who do you see in the fields in California and Florida? Who do you see doing the dirty jobs? And when somehow they are able to get a proper education, they do as well and often better than you guys who think you're gods because fate had you born in the U.S.

Your reasoning is not worthy of a 3 yr old's. And it's standard put down of anyone that is not white and born in "the greatest country in the world". Should it be just that, it would be in spite of hateful and limited boors like you.

Ottawa

#172102 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me your memory isn't THAT bad? LMAO! How FOS you are! scumbag
Still waiting to have my ONE lie revealed.

Ottawa

#172103 Sep 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacqueau, have you ever heard of Smith v. Allwright? You see, in the South, Negros were not allowed to vote in DEMOCRAT Primary elections. But in 1944.
Yep, prior to 1944, in the South Negros could vote in the Republican Primaries but not the Democrat Primaries.
Smith v. Allwright
Lonnie E. Smith, a black voter in Harris County, Texas, sued county election official S. S. Allwright for the right to vote in a primary election being conducted by the Democratic Party. The law he challenged allowed the party to enforce a rule requiring all voters in its primary to be white. Because the Democratic Party had controlled politics in the South since the late 19th century (see Solid South), most Southern elections were decided by the outcome of the Democratic Party primary. Representing the NAACP, Thurgood Marshall had argued this case in favor of Lonnie E. Smith.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_v._Allwrig...
You're wasting my time, your time and everyone's time with your platitudes. Everyone knows that FDR heralded what was to become the emergent and enlightened democratic party. The Republicans replaced the racist democrats of pre-1935 and are what they are today, pro-business and the hell with the middle class.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172104 Sep 18, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for minorities coming to the US you would all be broke and hungry..
Even now, Who picks all your agricultural products. Who really built America in the 20th C.. it was mainly the European immigrants that supported industry and services in the city.
They had to work cheap and hard because they had no other choice. You just want them to keep doing that now.. to keep wiping your A--ses. Too bad, they are becoming more successful than you and now you're jealous and want to put them down. Truthfully, they work harder than you gun-totin', pickup driving, beer drinking, NFL watching, Republican voting red necks.
Most minorities have always worked much harder than you.... you can only beat them by discrimination.
Immigrants (true immigrants) came to this country because they wanted a different way of life. They came "wanting" to be Americans and they were willing to do what was necessary to achieve that. That type of immigration is long gone. Today, they come to mooch and guess who pays the bill? Every real American! I'm tired of paying for your lazy azzes. Work harder? LMAO! Most couldn't tell you what "work ethic" means! Most are uneducated idiots who have no right being here in the first place. Let's see, I don't tote a gun, I do drive a pickup, I don't drink, rarely watch NFL but I do vote Republican and I'd be glad to personally show your azz to the border. You'd do much better in life if you shaved your butt and started walking on your hands! Fruitcake!

Ottawa

#172105 Sep 18, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obabma? Who you be callin' smart?
<quoted text>
Hey, did you hear that Chelsea's cat Socks died? It froze to death on Hillary's lap! That's some mighty cold poocy and we ain't talkin' about the dead cat either.
5th time minimum this tired old unfunny joke, told under 5 different monikers. Who you think you're foolin', boy?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172106 Sep 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Romper? Mommie not give you any ice cream tonight?
No problems at all. With your "mommie" comments, I can safely assume you still live at home. Hey, you're just like Twinkerbelle! Do you have a lab in the basement also? I got your gas money, lil one. LMAO!

Ottawa

#172107 Sep 18, 2013
Addendumto post 172103 :

Lincoln was Republican. Do you think for one single second that Abraham Lincoln would ever, ever, associate with the likes of Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Barry Goldwater, Donald Trump, George Romney, GWB, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, et al? Do you really think that? But he'd easily hang around with the likes of FDR, JKF, Adlai Stevenson, Ike, yes, Clinton , Carter, Obama, whatever the political differences.
Learn to Read

United States

#172108 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No problems at all. With your "mommie" comments, I can safely assume you still live at home. Hey, you're just like Twinkerbelle! Do you have a lab in the basement also? I got your gas money, lil one. LMAO!
Sorry Romper. Still no desire to visit you and your cousins in the swamp. But then I'm not the blowhard that announced that I was going to be in your town, declared that we needed to meet, challenged you to "name the place" and then stomped off with my panties in a wad when you called my bluff.

Gee. That sounds like the action of a real puss - oh, that's right - it was. Poor Lil Puss boi.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172109 Sep 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting to have my ONE lie revealed.
Try and keep up, Path. Your "LIE" was posted just for you earlier. Only a mentally ill person would go to such lengths to justify his misdeeds in order to quiet his screaming conscience! What putrid scumbag dropped you?

Ottawa

#172110 Sep 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrants (true immigrants) came to this country because they wanted a different way of life. They came "wanting" to be Americans and they were willing to do what was necessary to achieve that. That type of immigration is long gone. Today, they come to mooch and guess who pays the bill? Every real American! I'm tired of paying for your lazy azzes. Work harder? LMAO! Most couldn't tell you what "work ethic" means! Most are uneducated idiots who have no right being here in the first place. Let's see, I don't tote a gun, I do drive a pickup, I don't drink, rarely watch NFL but I do vote Republican and I'd be glad to personally show your azz to the border. You'd do much better in life if you shaved your butt and started walking on your hands! Fruitcake!
You do realize that if you were not American, and being the lout that you are, the U.S. would not only refuse you entry as an immigrant, they would not even let you in as a tourist. Uncle Sam is stuck with you and the poor old man must be wondering what the hell he did to his god to deserve trash like you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#172111 Sep 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper. Still no desire to visit you and your cousins in the swamp. But then I'm not the blowhard that announced that I was going to be in your town, declared that we needed to meet, challenged you to "name the place" and then stomped off with my panties in a wad when you called my bluff.
Gee. That sounds like the action of a real puss - oh, that's right - it was. Poor Lil Puss boi.
We all saw what happened, Twink. You were challenged and replied by asking me out! Queer much? Got your gas money, lil one. LMAO! It's ok to be scared. You should be. LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#172113 Sep 18, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>MARINE GENERAL Smedley Butler, the man who saved America, died suspiciously young at age 51. He had to die before 1941 because Old Gimlet-eye would have seen right through the "surprize attack" nonsense about Pearl Harbor after we sold the Japs the bombs they used. Just like we sold Saddam SCUD missiles. See Butler's book "War is a Racket"! Kenyan-born Obama still The Antichrist.
The military academy in Japan was using the attack Hawaii scenario for training young officers for many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,217,917
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Cold Front 69,636
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 52,742
Amy 4.21.15 1 hr Blunt Advice 8
Abby 4.21.15 3 hr Kuuipo 9
Prettiest girl on Instagram 4 hr Ashleymac245 1
News Protesters gather after officer's acquittal in ... 5 hr Tired of Douchebags 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]