BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,481 - 151,500 of 177,542 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171900 Sep 17, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because they are mostly white.
And yet, according to Rogue, being white is a distinct disadvantage. Most people would prefer being black, which translates to rich and racist.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#171901 Sep 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And in true classic style, Path steps up to voluntarily lie for Twinkerbelle. Surely, you two brainiacs can show us the post where I said that was gay, right? Wrong. Pure BSers. It's no wonder you're full fledged Obobbleheads! You must be two proud lil trolls. Talk about fresh steaming piles! You two are it.
Belly Button Boy is in denial. He tries to cover his ignorance with his queer then in frustration goes into another layer of denial consisting of bare rude vulgarity.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#171902 Sep 17, 2013
Of course if anyone quotes hid gay gawd post he will stupidly say his sentences in a paragraph are like his brain: disconnected.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171903 Sep 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshyt here cracks me up. Talk about your loons! Aw, lil fella called me dung. GASP! LMAO! What character you possess, NOT! Said what wrong? What are you talking about, psycho? Gotta love this one from lil raggy; well (hand on hip), so and so said you put LMAO at the end and Dale puts his at the beginning - there proof! LMAO!!! You're correct, that is proof. Proof, you're a full-fledged idiot who can't tell the difference between his azz and his head. Ignorant lil raggy. Did your lil feelings get hurt, raggy? LMAO! No one gives a shyt!
Would you very much mind interpreting this one (above) addressed to me ?: "Gotta love this one from lil raggy; well (hand on hip)"

No gay connotation, right? Tell one and all, is this gay obsession a 24/24, 7/7 thing with you? Really? Oh, and a raggy is?

And also explaining, while we're at it : "there proof!" Typo? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). A doozy, that one.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171904 Sep 17, 2013
Some ,mostly right wingers, birthers, tea partyers and Repubs have accused Obama of backing down from his "line in the sand" rhetoric. Even I had serious doubts about his threats to bomb Syrian targers.

Backing down? Let's see who backed down... Syria, Russia or the U.S.?

Strange at the G20 meeting in St. Petersburg, Obama did have that meeting with Putin after all. Wasn't supposed to, remember? What transpired? We'll never know for sure,(unlike the Z-M confrontation where LRS and Rogue were both present) but Eureka, out comes the proposal by Putin for inspection and removal of all gas stockpiles under the supervision of the UN. Obama accepted the plan, of course. Idiots would like Obama to stick to his plan to show he has resolve and keep his word ! Imagine that, be proud and bomb ! No, Obama wisely put his bombs away - for the moment.

So, who backed down? Obama? Not so sure. Syria, Russia, under the threat of bombs? Who knows? I just believe that no one necessarily backed down, that this is not a "bravado" thing and after all, what is more important, fewer of more people killed? Looks like there may even be some light at the end of the tunnel now, faint, but it's there.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171905 Sep 17, 2013
targers = targets
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171906 Sep 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
Really? Gawd means hand on hip?

Play Justice reveals his inner queer.
Romper puts his hand on his hip all the time. Haven't you ever seen his "I'm a little teacup" number?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171907 Sep 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Belly Button Boy is in denial. He tries to cover his ignorance with his queer then in frustration goes into another layer of denial consisting of bare rude vulgarity.
Y a w n! Poor lil thing. Can't back up what you claim, huh? I'm not surprised one bit. Pure BSer! Sad, very sad. And this is supposed to be a grown man? LMAO!!!!! Not a snowball's chance in hell. LMAO!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171908 Sep 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you very much mind interpreting this one (above) addressed to me ?: "Gotta love this one from lil raggy; well (hand on hip)"
No gay connotation, right? Tell one and all, is this gay obsession a 24/24, 7/7 thing with you? Really? Oh, and a raggy is?
And also explaining, while we're at it : "there proof!" Typo? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). A doozy, that one.
Here is some of your so-called deduction. It's quite stupid, actually.

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

THIS is a good one. What a liar. What a phoney. What a poor impersonator. What a laugh. I rest my case.
<quoted text>

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what case might that be? LMAO!

You wrote:
You persist, you deny you're "Justice ha ha Dale"? Do you even realise what kind of "loser" and "liar" image you're projecting? Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug.

End of that.

To Path this is undeniable proof. LMAO! Psst, no matter what that lil brain of yours tells you, I'm not Dale. Let's see, I think you're now at 0 - 314! Your other BS isn't worth the time of day. Why are you so afraid of your gayness? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171909 Sep 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Some ,mostly right wingers, birthers, tea partyers and Repubs have accused Obama of backing down from his "line in the sand" rhetoric. Even I had serious doubts about his threats to bomb Syrian targers.
Backing down? Let's see who backed down... Syria, Russia or the U.S.?
Strange at the G20 meeting in St. Petersburg, Obama did have that meeting with Putin after all. Wasn't supposed to, remember? What transpired? We'll never know for sure,(unlike the Z-M confrontation where LRS and Rogue were both present) but Eureka, out comes the proposal by Putin for inspection and removal of all gas stockpiles under the supervision of the UN. Obama accepted the plan, of course. Idiots would like Obama to stick to his plan to show he has resolve and keep his word ! Imagine that, be proud and bomb ! No, Obama wisely put his bombs away - for the moment.
So, who backed down? Obama? Not so sure. Syria, Russia, under the threat of bombs? Who knows? I just believe that no one necessarily backed down, that this is not a "bravado" thing and after all, what is more important, fewer of more people killed? Looks like there may even be some light at the end of the tunnel now, faint, but it's there.
Now, the use of chemical weapons would be a game changer. The red line in the sand has been drawn. They crossed his line and he did nothing! There's only one way to interpret that, Path. You work hard at being ignorant, don't you? It shows!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171910 Sep 17, 2013
(1) Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Would you very much mind interpreting this one (above) addressed to me ?: "Gotta love this one from lil raggy; well (hand on hip)"
No gay connotation, right? Tell one and all, is this gay obsession a 24/24, 7/7 thing with you? Really? Oh, and a raggy is?
And also explaining, while we're at it : "there proof!" Typo? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). A doozy, that one.

(2)
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some of your so-called deduction. It's quite stupid, actually.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
THIS is a good one. What a liar. What a phoney. What a poor impersonator. What a laugh. I rest my case.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what case might that be? LMAO!
You wrote:
You persist, you deny you're "Justice ha ha Dale"? Do you even realise what kind of "loser" and "liar" image you're projecting? Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug.
End of that.
To Path this is undeniable proof. LMAO! Psst, no matter what that lil brain of yours tells you, I'm not Dale. Let's see, I think you're now at 0 - 314! Your other BS isn't worth the time of day. Why are you so afraid of your gayness? LMAO!
Seems like being off-course, totally irrelevant, is a birther thing. Can you tell me, BS LRS, what you post (2) has to do with mine (1)

Finally, and for 2nd time today, mind explaining what "Gotta love this one from lil raggy; well (hand on hip)" means whilst staying on subject and, while you're at it "lol raggy". Please.

As to your "Dale" thing (I see you took off "Justice" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you brought it up just now. Why? Tell me once more what it's got to do with (1) and (2)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171911 Sep 17, 2013
you = your
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171913 Sep 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
(1) Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you very much mind interpreting this one (above) addressed to me ?: "Gotta love this one from lil raggy; well (hand on hip)"
No gay connotation, right? Tell one and all, is this gay obsession a 24/24, 7/7 thing with you? Really? Oh, and a raggy is?
And also explaining, while we're at it : "there proof!" Typo? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). A doozy, that one.
(2) <quoted text>
Seems like being off-course, totally irrelevant, is a birther thing. Can you tell me, BS LRS, what you post (2) has to do with mine (1)
Finally, and for 2nd time today, mind explaining what "Gotta love this one from lil raggy; well (hand on hip)" means whilst staying on subject and, while you're at it "lol raggy". Please.
As to your "Dale" thing (I see you took off "Justice" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you brought it up just now. Why? Tell me once more what it's got to do with (1) and (2)
Dang, you are dense. I'm making fun of your conclusion that I'm Dale, you moron. And here is how you arrived at that conclusion!

You persist, you deny you're "Justice ha ha Dale"? Do you even realise what kind of "loser" and "liar" image you're projecting? Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug.
End of that.

Brilliant Sherlock! Man, if that's not proof, I don't know what is! LMAO! DAB
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171914 Sep 17, 2013
Oh, lil raggy? That's open for interpretation. And in some cases it's an inside joke! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171915 Sep 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Oh, lil raggy? That's open for interpretation. And in some cases it's an inside joke! LMAO!!!
Cop-out. Do you know what a fool you are? Your reply is "inside joke"? Really?

And, now that you've badly answered one question, how about this one ? " "Gotta love this one from lil raggy; well (hand on hip)"". Yes have this one please.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#171916 Sep 17, 2013
Treason -- Often An Essential Business Practice / http://tinyurl.com/krtear
(Swans - July 30, 2007) Each month I screen a film on some recent news event, situation, story or subject that was ignored, suppressed, or distorted by the major media. In June I delved back into history to the 1930s for a documentary, The Plot to Overthrow FDR, that told an earthshaking story that was covered up soon after it was exposed and has been ignored ever since. Because of its profound implications I felt it was a story that should be reviewed.

In 1934 a very popular retired general of the marines, Smedley Butler, told a congressional committee that a well-funded group had approached him to lead veterans in a coup d'état of Franklin Roosevelt's administration! The plans were based on the successful takeovers of the Italian government by Mussolini and his Fascists, the German government by Hitler and the Nazis, and by pending actions of French fascists, the Croix de Feu. Why? The wealthy elite of the country were furious that the FDR-led government enacted legislation they deemed inimical to their interests.
The agitation, disorder, and fear that accompanied the depression caused Roosevelt to employ unusual, unprecedented and even contradictory measures to preserve the existing system from overthrow. If anything it gave the overwhelming majority of the people confidence that their government was on their side and was going to help them. The elite, however, did not see it the same way. Any benefits to the others would obviously affect them negatively. They considered Roosevelt, a blue-blood like themselves, a traitor to their class./ http://www.swans.com/library/art13/pgreen117....

=========

We Will Overthrow The Government ---- Calls For Violence Repeatedly Stoked By Conservative Voices / Oct 8th, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/y98m9gf

Last week, the right-wing media outlet Newsmax — which receives 4 million unique monthly visitors and 130,000 print subscribers — published a column by conservative author John Perry arguing that a military coup could “resolve” the “radical left…Obama problem.” After being widely criticized, Newsmax retracted the column. However, the column appears to have encouraged an already angry group of anti-Obama radicals who have been plotting violence against the government.
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/10/08/anti-obam...

=========

A Paradigm for Today's Democrats?
FDR's Response to the Plot to Overthrow Him
October 3, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4pw9kw6
Perhaps the most alarming slice of twentieth-century U.S. political history is virtually unknown to the general public, including most scholars of American history.

In 1934 a special Congressional committee was appointed to conduct an investigation of a possible planned coup intended to topple the administration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and replace it with a government modelled on the policies of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini. The shocking results of the investigation were promptly scotched and stashed in the National Archives. While the coup attempt was reported at the time in a few newspapers, including The New York Times, the story disappeared from public memory shortly after the Congressional findings were made available to president Roosevelt. It was the recent release from the Archives of the Congressional report that prompted the BBC and Horton commentaries.
http://counterpunch.org/nasser10032008.html
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#171917 Sep 17, 2013
When The Bankers Plotted To Overthrow FDR
February 12, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7y7wcv2
It was a dangerous time in America: The economy was staggering, unemployment was rampant and a banking crisis threatened the entire monetary system.
The newly elected president pursued an ambitious legislative program aimed at easing some of the troubles. But he faced vitriolic opposition from both sides of the political spectrum.
"This is despotism, this is tyranny, this is the annihilation of liberty," one senator wrote to a colleague. "The ordinary American is thus reduced to the status of a robot. The president has not merely signed the death warrant of capitalism, but has ordained the mutilation of the Constitution, unless the friends of liberty, regardless of party, band themselves together to regain their lost freedom."
http://www.npr.org/2012/02/12/145472726/when-...

----------

25 Fast Facts About The Federal Reserve You Need To Know
September 15th, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/lp3r6x6
As we approach the 100 year anniversary of the creation of the Federal Reserve, it is absolutely imperative that we get the American people to understand that the Fed is at the very heart of our economic problems. It is a system of money that was created by the bankers and that operates for the benefit of the bankers. The American people like to think that we have a “democratic system”, but there is nothing “democratic” about the Federal Reserve. Unelected, unaccountable central planners from a private central bank run our financial system and manage our economy. There is a reason why financial markets respond with a yawn when Barack Obama says something about the economy, but they swing wildly whenever Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke opens his mouth. The Federal Reserve has far more power over the U.S. economy than anyone else does by a huge margin. The Fed is the biggest Ponzi scheme in the history of the world, and if the American people truly understood how it really works, they would be screaming for it to be abolished immediately. The following are 25 fast facts about the Federal Reserve that everyone should know…
http://etfdailynews.com/2013/09/15/25-fast-fa...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171920 Sep 17, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>INTERPRET THIS! ALL Fortune 500 CEOs are Freemasons and tools of the Illuminati. They helped make and are covering for this usurper BHO.
Per the BRITISH NATIONALITY ACT of 1948 - Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth:
9/11 was indeed an inside job just like Pearl Harbor, the OKC Murrah building bombing and countless other 'false-flag' operations. All part of the NWO plan and last days prophecy. FYI-Kenyan-born Obama is The Antichrist, Hellary is the Great Whoor of Babylon and Jesuit/100% Italian Pope Francis is the False Prophet. Islam is the devil's religion. Christ is the answer. John 3:16
Far too many birther looney tooneys here. Topix hospital is running out of straight jackets and rubber rooms. WelbyMD (Mad & Dumb) is latest birther to go off the rails.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#171921 Sep 17, 2013
Census: Typical Family Makes Less Today Than in 1989

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171922 Sep 17, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>INTERPRET THIS! ALL Fortune 500 CEOs are Freemasons and tools of the Illuminati. They helped make and are covering for this usurper BHO.
Per the BRITISH NATIONALITY ACT of 1948 - Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth:
9/11 was indeed an inside job just like Pearl Harbor, the OKC Murrah building bombing and countless other 'false-flag' operations. All part of the NWO plan and last days prophecy. FYI-Kenyan-born Obama is The Antichrist, Hellary is the Great Whoor of Babylon and Jesuit/100% Italian Pope Francis is the False Prophet. Islam is the devil's religion. Christ is the answer. John 3:16
We are all aware of religion.

The above is what happens when the unstable are exposed.

Who are playing the Horsemen? Will you be able to squeeze Matt Damon in? Clint Eastwood would make a great pestilence.

British laws do not override American laws in America.

The following link will explain why you have been duped again Welby.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/obamas-kenya...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min paddyomalley 1,101,932
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 39 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••