BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,573)

Showing posts 151,441 - 151,460 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
...and now I am crawling around on the floor.
FFS! Justice... knock it off!
I am NOT lying... it is on page 5784.
You said ...
"I'll bet you are wearing pink panties. I'll bet you are."
Exactly what other context does a guy take such a statement as?
Maybe you just creepily repeated yourself because you wanted to confirm to yourself what you wrote three words ago.
But I think it is more likely that you are massaging yourself in a leisure suit.
Here is a grown man 1000 miles away from me imagining what I am wearing over my genitalia. And willing to wager over it!
...meaning you apparently would like evidence that I am not.
Look, take my advice or don't.
I most likely won't know any of the people you gun down at the supermarket when your denial/obsession with homosexuality causes you to snap...
So, I couldn't care less. But stop putting your screwed up desires on us. EVERYTHING I wrote my post is founded on a logical outcome to evidence YOU provided. None of which was a lie.
(I do admit I added the word rape to air boat. But if THAT is all you got, just concede now to being what you are. Because it is just a drop in the ocean.)
Ok, you're dumber than I thought. How else could a guy take that? Uh, as an insult? Your entire post is BS. Remember, you're just a BSer, nothing more but plenty less. Scruffy, if that's the best deflection you've got, you need to go ahead and quit now. LMAO!!!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

TaTa lil raggies! LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian Queer, no matter how often you dream of me and lust for me (sick), I don't need any lubs cause ain't nothing been up my azz nor will it be! Ashamed of yourself, I see. As well you should be! How come none of you lil pansies will answer my question? Who taught you to be gay? HEE HEE HEE
Don't pass the buck Justice.

This is you. Not Jacques.

Weird that you moved right to deflection.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

then acussed me of it.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

then got the hell out of dodge.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Hopefully..this WILL be cleared up..BEFORE we allow a second term President get us into the Syrian War!!

This is BS..He can find Bin Laden..shoot And kill him....

BUT, Can't PRODUCE his Birth Certificate!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're wearing pink panties right now, aren't you? Are you another gay lil raggy? I bet you are..........
Now, I had to look up the word "raggy" because LRS's vocabulary is infinitely superior to my own.

It turns out it means... rough.

Look it up if you have to. I did.

""I bet you're wearing pink panties right now, aren't you? Are you another rough lil gay? I'll bet you are.....""

If ANY straight male out there thinks this sounds more like a threat than a sexual advance...

I want you to tell me. Reply to this post an tell me why this is threatening in the least bit.

The threat may NOT include any form of rape.

If LRS means to say that he intended to rape me... that qualifies as a sexual advance and proves my point to the limit that it could possibly be proven.
Just me

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, so defensive. Wonder why? Show me where I said she/he was you. Show me. I really did not think it was you, Rush rather or the phoney Sioux, but now I'm not so sure
My bet is it's American Lady and she also posted above as Colorado Chick. Remember, AL is addicted to ellipses usage. She apparently is also addicted to the usage of a geographical location and a word synonymous with the female gender. Also, as far as I know, neither of those posters has posted here before (at least not recently) and then two very similar posters start posting on the same day. Anyway, she then has the audacity to accuse you and Wojar as being one and the same. I don't think that's the first time AL has made that accusation.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
Correction... page 7584.
That is when you were fantasizing about me in women's undergarments.
He will deny it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, still starving for attention, both you and your sock. I am new to topix, but whatever. You have your own issues such as paranoia, multi personality and now projecting your gender identity crisis disorder on me. What other speculations do you have? You apparently have everything figured out...... lol I don't know who these other people are, but they apparently got under your skin, lol
March 2003 is "new to Topix"? Excuse me, hell, I even remember you. Unpleasant , no wit, ultra right wing and totally bereft of intelligence. One does not exactly forget those "qualities".(For a birther, they are qualities).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
My bet is it's American Lady and she also posted above as Colorado Chick. Remember, AL is addicted to ellipses usage. She apparently is also addicted to the usage of a geographical location and a word synonymous with the female gender. Also, as far as I know, neither of those posters has posted here before (at least not recently) and then two very similar posters start posting on the same day. Anyway, she then has the audacity to accuse you and Wojar as being one and the same. I don't think that's the first time AL has made that accusation.
Your guess is as good as mine. You could be right. However this Alaska phoney does, it seems to me, is a better writer. Who knows? Wojar must be laughing, what with her/him saying we are one and the same.
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Al Qaeda is fair game. Now how will you find them?
Naturally this is just speculation on my part but al Qaeda does not communicate with any electronic devices.

They learned that from La Cosa Nostra.

Which proves the Patriot Act is useless.

----------

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this coming from a Democrat?!? What would you expect a Democrat to say. You assume that everyone in the military is a Republican but that ain't so.
Colonel Wilkerson and General Powell are both Republicans.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What say YOU, Twink? C'mon let's see that yellow streak grow a little wider! Gas is paid for, Twink. Better hurry over to your circlejerk group party!
Stop in when ever you want puss. Buy your own beer
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I put Kucinich right in between Ron Paul and Alan Grayson.
Elite politicians. The very best of what America has.
You have good taste.

I admire all three for their authenticity and honesty.

The liars are the Bush's, the Clinton's, Obama and Reagan in collusion with corporate talking air heads in Mainstream and Rightwing Media.

Fox News and MSNBC comes to mind.

They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses and are doing an excellent job unfortunately.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Dale has a hobby. He's disproving the first law of thermodynamics in his basement -- someday.
That's bound to be more successful than his pursuit of a law degree
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! How can one get a clue from a liar, like you!
Not my fault you can't comprehend English moron. Even spoon feeding your foolish ass the facts didn't help - no surprise
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! OK, OK!!! I give up you can join my Fan Club!
Wow. Do I get a secret Dufus decoder ring?
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not show any proof that any Republican interfered with the CIA/DIA's intelligence. It was not until the Patriot Act removed a Jimmy Carter law that prevented the FBI and the CIA/DIA from talking to each other.
Jimmy Carter almost totally dismantled the CIA and it took Reagan almost his whole eight years to restore the CIA.
How the CIA Created a Ruling, Corporate Overclass in America
1/18/2008 / http://tinyurl.com/c7ex8ce
The Bush administration will be forever associated with a "ruling overclass" --oligarchs who were the sole beneficiaries of Ronald Reagan's infamous tax cut of 1982 and, later, several equally inequitable tax cuts during the Bush regime. It is no coincidence that the oligarchs likewise benefited in various ways from Bush's military adventures in the Middle East. GOP tax cuts are typically called "trickle down" theory. Reagan's Budget Director David Stockman called the theory that justifies them a "trojan horse".
Since Ronald Reagan's infamous tax cut of 1982, "conservatives" myopically cite a mythical "Reagan Recovery" as proof of "Reaganomics", otherwise called supply-side economics. The right wing argument is simplistic and fallacious. It must be pointed out that following the tax cut, the nation plunged into recession, the worst since Herbert Hoover's Great Depression of 1929. Nevertheless, conservatives will persist in citing a three percent growth rate following two years of severe recession as proof that "wealth trickles down". This assertion fails to address key questions.

Who benefited from the recovery?
At some 3 percent how long did it take for the nation to regain lost ground?
Did Reagan's tax cuts bring about more growth than would have normally occurred?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_len_h...
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the largest oil speculator are .... governments? No you didn't know and you don't care to know because it conflicts with you idea of reality.
Tell me, are governments/people who speculate in food comodities equally evil?
Have you ever heard of OPEC?

http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,441 - 151,460 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs