BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,401 - 151,420 of 175,115 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's promises in 2008 were that he would never sign a bill without bipartisan support and that he would get all sides of Congress to work together. On October 31,2008, Obama publicly announced his intention to destroy our country and The Constitution that our country was founded upon. Obama has been following his plan to destroy our country and our way of life.
Yeah.
Im sure thats what he longs to do.
What utter Looney Right Paranoid drivel.
The Right has completly gone past 13 on the Crazy Clock.
It is a blessing we wont see Republicans in the Driver seat agin in our lifetimes.
Morally Bankrupt and flawed Idealogy such as yours belongs as far away from the reins of power as possible.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Good god, this forum is still going on.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Thats one of the things I find hilarious about Republicans:Their absolute inabilty to accept responsibilty for ANYTHING.
(Especially in light of the fact they love to beat everyone else over the head with the pharse 'Personal Responsibilty')
So Reagans Two terms,the Bush's Dynasty....nothing is thier fault.
It was ALL the Democrats.
Apparenty during those years Repubs really werent in control at all.
It was Democrats running the U.S. with their 'Liberal Agenda'...
So why the hell should nyone bother electing a Republican for anything again since apparently they cant lead?
Excellent point.

Likely, the best one I will see all day.
wojar

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The fruit fly buzzeth again! Bzzzzz.....
Very poor example of a manchild right here, folks. Twinkerbelle, go get in your crib. lil raggy
A fine example of empty ad homing rant.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Totally disconnected sentences in a paragraph reveal a problem in fundamental reasoning, not merely grammar. It was ironic that the nutball proclaimed the fundamental soundness of the non sequitur while calling someone else a fruitcake.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point.
I agree.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Do I get a secret Dufus decoder ring?
LMAO!!! Why? Judging from your posts, I doubt you could understand the instructions.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
We buy it because we need it and that is the way a free market is suppose to operate.
Oil and Water are big commodities.
==========
Those who control oil and water will control the world
New superpowers are competing for diminishing resources as Britain becomes a bit-player. The outcome could be deadly March 30 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/ywydqm
This article appeared in the Observer on Sunday March 30 2008 on p33 of the Comment section. It was last updated at 00:03 on March 30 2008.
History may not repeat itself, but, as Mark Twain observed, it can sometimes rhyme. The crises and conflicts of the past recur, recognizably similar even when altered by new conditions. At present, a race for the world's resources is underway that resembles the Great Game that was played in the decades leading up to the First World War. Now, as then, the most coveted prize is oil and the risk is that as the contest heats up it will not always be peaceful. But this is no simple rerun of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Today, there are powerful new players and it is not only oil that is at stake.
It was Rudyard Kipling who brought the idea of the Great Game into the public mind in Kim, his cloak-and-dagger novel of espionage and imperial geopolitics in the time of the Raj. Then, the main players were Britain and Russia and the object of the game was control of central Asia's oil. Now, Britain hardly matters and India and China, which were subjugated countries during the last round of the game, have emerged as key players. The struggle is no longer focused mainly on central Asian oil. It stretches from the Persian Gulf to Africa, Latin America, even the polar caps, and it is also a struggle for water and depleting supplies of vital minerals. Above all, global warming is increasing the scarcity of natural resources. The Great Game that is afoot today is more intractable and more dangerous than the last.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/...
LMAO!! That is what they want you to think and as long as people think this way you will keep paying high prices at the pump.
When was the last time you saw a "Gas Station"? The problem is the convenient stores, it is time to start boycotting QT, just for a starting point, they will have to drop prices or fold.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why? Judging from your posts, I doubt you could understand the instructions.
Dale? Has Justice ha ha Dale been disbarred?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

This is a movie review by Ronald Reagan’s son. No sugar coating here…
The Butler

By Michael Reagan | Aug 22, 2013

There you go again, Hollywood.

You’ve taken a great story about a real person and real events and twisted it into a bunch of lies.

You took the true story of Eugene Allen, the White House butler who served eight presidents from 1952 to 1986, and turned it into a clichéd “message movie.”

“Lee Daniels’ The Butler’” stars Forest Whitaker as Cecil Gaines, a fictional character supposedly based on Eugene Allen’s real life.

But let’s compare the two White House butlers.

Guess which one grew up in segregated Virginia, got a job at the White House and rose to become maître d’hôtel, the highest position in White House service?

Guess which one had a happy, quiet life and was married to the same woman for 65 years? And who had one son who served honorably in Vietnam and never made a peep of protest through the pre- and post-civil rights era?

Now guess which butler grew up on a Georgia farm, watched the boss rape his mother and then, when his father protested the rape, watched the boss put a bullet through his father’s head?

Guess which butler feels the pain of America’s racial injustices so deeply that he quits his White House job and joins his son in a protest movement?

And guess which butler has a wife (Oprah Winfrey) who becomes an alcoholic and has a cheap affair with the guy next door?(I’m surprised it wasn’t the vice president.)

After comparing Hollywood’s absurd version of Eugene Allen’s life story with the truth, you wonder why the producers didn’t just call it “The Butler from Another Planet.”

Screenwriter Danny Strong says he was trying to present a “backstage kind of view of the White House” that portrayed presidents and first ladies as they really were in everyday life.

Well, I was backstage at the White House -- a few hundred times. I met and knew the real butler, Mr. Allen, and I knew a little about my father.

Portraying Ronald Reagan as a racist because he was in favor of lifting economic sanctions against South Africa is simplistic and dishonest.

If you knew my father, you’d know he was the last person on Earth you would call a racist.

If Strong had gotten his “facts” from the Reagan biographies, he’d have learned that when my father was playing football at Eureka College one of his best friends was a black teammate.

Strong also would have learned that my father invited black players home for dinner and once, when two players were not allowed to stay in the local hotel, he invited them to stay overnight at his house.

Screenwriter Strong also might have found out that when my father was governor of California he appointed more blacks to positions of power than any of predecessors -- combined.

It’s appalling to me that someone is trying to imply my father was a racist. He and Nancy and the rest of the Reagan family treated Mr. Allen with the utmost respect.

It was Nancy Reagan who invited the butler to dinner – not to work but as guest. And it was my father who promoted Mr. Allen to maître d’hôtel.

The real story of the White House butler doesn’t imply racism at all. It’s simply Hollywood liberals wanting to believe something about my father that was never there.

My father’s position on lifting the South African sanctions in the ‘80s had nothing to do with the narrow issue of race. It had to do with the geopolitics of the Cold War.

But facts don’t matter to Hollywood’s creative propagandists. Truth is too complicated and not dramatic enough for scriptwriters, who think in minute terms, not the big picture, when it comes to a conservative.

Despite what Hollywood’s liberal hacks believe, my father didn’t see people in colors. He saw them as individual Americans. If the liberals in Hollywood -- and Washington -- ever start looking at people the way he did, the country will be a lot better off.

Wbai org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! That is what they want you to think and as long as people think this way you will keep paying high prices at the pump.
When was the last time you saw a "Gas Station"? The problem is the convenient stores, it is time to start boycotting QT, just for a starting point, they will have to drop prices or fold.
OPEC has a monopoly on the prices and there is very little we can do about it.

==========

When Clinton left Office, Gasoline Was $1.46 / gallon

When Bush stole the election gas went up up and way up

GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work

Here's the idea: Boycott Exxon / Mobil

For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL. If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit.
Wbai org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a movie review by Ronald Reagan’s son. No sugar coating here…
The Butler
By Michael Reagan | Aug 22, 2013
There you go again, Hollywood.
You’ve taken a great story about a real person and real events and highest position in White House service?
Guess which one had a happy, quiet life and was married to the same woman for 65 years? And who had one son who served honorably America’s racial injustices so deeply that he quits his White House guy next door?(I’m surprised it wasn’t the vice president.)
After comparing Hollywood’s absurd version of Eugene Allen’s life story with the truth, you wonder why the producers didn’t just call it “The Butler from Another Planet.”
Screenwriter Danny Strong says he was trying to present a “backstage kind of view of the White House” that portrayed presidents and first ladies as they really were in everyday life.
Well, I was backstage at the White House -- a few hundred times. I met and knew the real butler, Mr. Allen, and I knew a little about my father.
Portraying Ronald Reagan as a racist because he was in favor of lifting economic sanctions against South Africa is simplistic and dishonest.
If you knew my father, you’d know he was the last person on Earth you would call a racist.
If Strong had gotten his “facts” from the Reagan biographies, he’d have learned that when my father was playing football at Eureka College one of his best friends was a black teammate.
Strong also would have learned that my father invited black players home for dinner and once, when two players were not allowed to stay in the local hotel, he invited them to stay overnight at his house.
Screenwriter Strong also might have found out that when my father was governor of California he appointed more blacks to positions of power than any of predecessors -- combined.
the South African sanctions in the ‘80s had nothing to do with the narrow issue of race. It had to do with the geopolitics of the Cold War.
But facts don’t matter to Hollywood’s creative propagandists. Truth is too complicated and not dramatic enough for scriptwriters, who think in minute terms, not the big picture, when it comes to a conservative.
Despite what Hollywood’s liberal hacks believe, my father didn’t see people in colors. He saw them as individual Americans. If the liberals in Hollywood -- and Washington -- ever start looking at people the way he did, the country will be a lot better off.
Reagan was a corporate hack loser and against average Americans long before his presidency.

--------

Ronald Reagan speaks out on Socialized Medicine
Audio / 1961
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate / 10/20/2011 / http://tinyurl.com/7yztznx

ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.

GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.

GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: And you never supported them?

GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.

ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?

GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.

ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?

ROMNEY: Oh, OK. That’s what I’m saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.

GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.

ROMNEY: OK.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/10/20/h...

-------

Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans
October 1, 1989 / http://tinyurl.com/8xb6rd9

http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...
Wbai org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's promises in 2008 were that he would never sign a bill without bipartisan support and that he would get all sides of Congress to work together. On October 31,2008, Obama publicly announced his intention to destroy our country and The Constitution that our country was founded upon. Obama has been following his plan to destroy our country and our way of life.
NAFTA was overwhelmingly bipartisan, and terminating Glass/ Steagall, just to name two and it continues to destroy average Americans and Fox News and Mainstream media never talks about it.

----------

Parsons Blames Glass-Steagall Repeal for Crisis
Apr 19, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6u66g7j
Richard Parsons, speaking two days after ending his 16-year tenure on the board of Citigroup Inc.(C)and a predecessor, said the financial crisis was partly caused by a regulatory change that permitted the company’s creation.
The 1999 repeal of the Glass-Steagall law that separated banks from investment banks and insurers made the business more complicated, Parsons said yesterday at a Rockefeller Foundationevent in Washington. He served as chairman of Citigroup, the third-biggest U.S. bank by assets, from 2009 until handing off the role to Michael O’Neill at the April 17 annual meeting.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-04-19/pars...
Wbai org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Obama is continuing rightwing policies, not left.

----------

Obama says Heritage Foundation is source of health exchange idea
March 30th, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/26xm72p
EDITOR'S NOTE: An analysis of this comment by President Barack Obama was published on April 1, 2010. After it appeared, the Heritage Foundation's communications office contacted us to argue that our rating of Mostly True was too generous to the president. We did some additional reporting to review our ruling. Our second round of reporting -- primarily talking to conservative policy experts outside of Heritage -- solidified our initial conclusions. Below is the updated version of our story, which retains the rating of Mostly True, published April 26, 2010.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

=======

Summary Of A 1993 Republican Health Reform Plan
Feb 23, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/amcg2tz
In November, 1993, Sen. John Chafee, R-R.I., introduced what was considered to be one of the main Republican health overhaul proposals: "A bill to provide comprehensive reform of the health care system of the United States."
Titled the "Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act of 1993," it had 21 co-sponsors, including two Democrats (Sens. Boren and Kerrey). The bill, which was not debated or voted upon, was an alternative to President Bill Clinton's plan. It bears similarity to the Democratic bill passed by the Senate Dec. 24, 2009, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2010/...
Wbai org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go again, thinkin' linear again. Politics is three dimensional. You has Fiscal, Religion and Social issues and Libertarians are ultra-conservative on fiscal issues but ultra-liberal on social and religious issues.
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz/quiz.php
And Obama is a flaming progressive. His goal is that the federal government to control every issue.
Obama and his corporate Democrats despise liberal/progressives.

----------

Federal law adopted "under Tommy Thompson's watch" prohibits the government from negotiating for "better prices" on prescription drugs for senior citizens / August 15th, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/98o296v
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement...

Health Care Bill Brings Debate Over Importing Drugs
December 11, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/b93tneq
As a presidential candidate, Barack Obama said that the United States should be able to import prescription drugs (PDF) from other countries, where they are sold at significantly cheaper prices. He even co-sponsored a Senate bill proposing such an idea.

Now, however, his administration is warning against this idea. And a divide among Democrats on the issue is holding up the health care debate in the Senate.

Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-N.D., at left) on Tuesday introduced an amendment to the Senate health care bill that would enable the importation of cheaper prescription drugs into the U.S. The plan, Dorgan says, would save the federal government $19 billion over 10 years and save the American people about four times that much.

Nineteen other senators, including four Republicans, immediately offered their support to the plan./ http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-596779...

-----

Fiscal Footnote: Big Senate Gift to Drug Maker
January 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/byc4mmb
WASHINGTON — Just two weeks after pleading guilty in a major federal fraud case, Amgen, the world’s largest biotechnology firm, scored a largely unnoticed coup on Capitol Hill: Lawmakers inserted a paragraph into the “fiscal cliff” bill that did not mention the company by name but strongly favored one of its drugs.
The language buried in Section 632 of the law delays a set of Medicare price restraints on a class of drugs that includes Sensipar, a lucrative Amgen pill used by kidney dialysis patients.
The provision gives Amgen an additional two years to sell Sensipar without government controls. The news was so welcome that the company’s chief executive quickly relayed it to investment analysts. But it is projected to cost Medicare up to $500 million over that period.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/20/us/medicare...
Wbai org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts, facts, smhacts, birthers and tea partyers and Obama-haters don't want facts, N of C, they want anti-Obama made-up figures, like Rogue posts them and then disappears. This is what they thrive on, this is what they adore and most of them would love to spite even themselves by having the U.S. default and declare "Chapter 11", just to spite this BLACK guy and his family in the WHITE House. This is the true meaning of "usurper" to birthers : BLACK guy and his family in the WHITE House. Performance, good or bad,(which is not exactly sterling these days) is NOT a factor.
They did the same to Clinton back in the 1990s but this is much worse against Obama.

The sad thing is Fox News and the rightwing millionaire radio talking air heads will never attack Obama for pertinent important issues like Bailing out Wall Street and not main street.

Implementing a corporate Republican healthcare plan without any Republican support.

Buying medicines in bulk which will cut down the cost.

Financing new corporate blue dogs in congress instead of liberal/progressives.

Letting Bush and Cheney go free from crimes against Americans and continuing spying on all Americans.

Enclosed is a hint:

If four star Generals could be cut down what are the chances for 99% of all American masses?

Sincerely,

John R. Allen & David H. Petraeus

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The fruit fly buzzeth again! Bzzzzz.....
Very poor example of a manchild right here, folks. Twinkerbelle, go get in your crib. lil raggy
The pathetic loser loseth again.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Totally disconnected sentences in a paragraph reveal a problem in fundamental reasoning, not merely grammar. It was ironic that the nutball proclaimed the fundamental soundness of the non sequitur while calling someone else a fruitcake.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point.
Your comment was judged as "Racy" by someone.
Wbai org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Everyone is corrupt, I’ve come to learn
Imprisoned CIA whistle-blower John Kiriakou has advice for Snowden -- and a warning for the rest of us / Jul 11, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/p5xjyl9
John Kiriakou, the former CIA officer who blew the whistle on Bush’s torture program and is now in prison, sent an open letter to Edward Snowden last week warning him not to trust the FBI.
“DO NOT,” Kiriakou wrote,“under any circumstances, cooperate with the FBI. FBI agents will lie, trick, and deceive you. They will twist your words and play on your patriotism to entrap you. They will pretend to be people they are not – supporters, well-wishers, and friends – all the while wearing wires to record your out-of-context statements to use against you. The FBI is the enemy; it’s part of the problem, not the solution.”
These are the words of a registered Republican who voted for Gary Johnson, whom the Rosenberg Fund for Children denied a grant, informing him that he wasn’t “liberal enough,” Kiriakou says, for the award — and who last year received a birthday card from Jerry Falwell Jr.
http://www.salon.com/2013/07/11/%E2%80%9Cever...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
We buy it because we need it and that is the way a free market is suppose to operate.
Oil and Water are big commodities.
==========
Those who control oil and water will control the world
New superpowers are competing for diminishing resources as Britain becomes a bit-player. The outcome could be deadly March 30 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/ywydqm
This article appeared in the Observer on Sunday March 30 2008 on p33 of the Comment section. It was last updated at 00:03 on March 30 2008.
History may not repeat itself, but, as Mark Twain observed, it can sometimes rhyme. The crises and conflicts of the past recur, recognizably similar even when altered by new conditions. At present, a race for the world's resources is underway that resembles the Great Game that was played in the decades leading up to the First World War. Now, as then, the most coveted prize is oil and the risk is that as the contest heats up it will not always be peaceful. But this is no simple rerun of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Today, there are powerful new players and it is not only oil that is at stake.
It was Rudyard Kipling who brought the idea of the Great Game into the public mind in Kim, his cloak-and-dagger novel of espionage and imperial geopolitics in the time of the Raj. Then, the main players were Britain and Russia and the object of the game was control of central Asia's oil. Now, Britain hardly matters and India and China, which were subjugated countries during the last round of the game, have emerged as key players. The struggle is no longer focused mainly on central Asian oil. It stretches from the Persian Gulf to Africa, Latin America, even the polar caps, and it is also a struggle for water and depleting supplies of vital minerals. Above all, global warming is increasing the scarcity of natural resources. The Great Game that is afoot today is more intractable and more dangerous than the last.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/ ...
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! That is what they want you to think and as long as people think this way you will keep paying high prices at the pump.
I wonder if he realizes that the twelve largest petroleum companies on this Earth .... are owned by countries?!? And that 90% of all oil on this Earth is owned by .... countries?!?
Every drop of off shore oil in the U.S. is owned by .... the U.S. government. That is why we need permission from the federal government to drill in places like ANWAR (Arctic National Wildlife Refuge)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Wbai org wrote:
<quoted text>
They did the same to Clinton back in the 1990s but this is much worse against Obama.
The sad thing is Fox News and the rightwing millionaire radio talking air heads will never attack Obama for pertinent important issues like Bailing out Wall Street and not main street.
Implementing a corporate Republican healthcare plan without any Republican support.
Buying medicines in bulk which will cut down the cost.
Financing new corporate blue dogs in congress instead of liberal/progressives.
Letting Bush and Cheney go free from crimes against Americans and continuing spying on all Americans.
Enclosed is a hint:
If four star Generals could be cut down what are the chances for 99% of all American masses?
Sincerely,
John R. Allen & David H. Petraeus
WE have bankrupts laws to take care of companies that can not make ends meet. Obama and the Democrats have not fixed anything, they have only made things worse.
And just what crimes did Bush and Cheney commit? And just how is Bush and Cheney "continuing spying on all Americans"? You do know that under Obama the intelligence gathering against innocent Americans has gone up a million times that was accidentally done under Bush, don't you?
Tell us, do you hate Reagan too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,663
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min truth-facts 45,892
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 49,006
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min Roxie Darling 4,567
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 1 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••