1. What difference does it make what type of rifle? What difference does it make whether he had a concealed permit or not? He killed 13 people in cold blood. He was a psychiatric patient, given to fits of rage. Who the hell and how did he get a gun permit? You don't see what's wrong with these lax gun laws? Or are you going to push for the arming of all naval yard employees and, why not, ALL employees across the nation? Sick this gun culture, sick;Hummmm, yesterday morning CNN said the shooter at the D.C. Navy Yard used a .... AR-15! They also said he had a .... concealed carry permit! And both points were wrong!!!
I wonder if CNN will mention that he voted for Obama .... TWICE???
2. I'm not saying he didn't vote for Obama. But please inform us how you got that information.
List of recent gun killings in the U.S., since 1984
1. July 18 1983 : San Ysidro, CA 21 killed
2. Aug 20 1986 : Edmond, Oklahoma, 14 killed and or/wounded
3. Jun e 17-18 1990 : Jacksonville Fla, 11 killed
4. Oct 16 1991 : Killeen, Texas, 23 killed
5. April 20, 1999 : Littleton, Colo, 12 killed
6. March 21, 2005 : Red Lake Minn : 10 killed
7. April 16 2007 : Blacksburg,VA., 32 people killed
8. April, 2009 : Binghamton, NY, 13 killed
9. Nov 05, 2009 : Fort Hood Texas, 13 killed
10.July 20 2012 : Auroroa Colo, 12 killed
11.Dec 14 2012 : Newtown, Conn : 26 killed
12. Yesterday, Washington DC, 13 killed
Not listing the "minor" shootings where only 5 or 6 are killed by guns.
Tell me, Rogue, LRS, Frank, birthers galore and NRA gun nuts, why this kind of serial mass killings don't occur elsewhere in "have" and even "half have" countries. Ever wondered why? LRS says it's societal. Yes, must be.
PS : consolation for Rogue. At long long last, and for the first time with reference to mass killings, the killer is black. How hard it must be for you not to whoop it up, right? And a democrat! Bonus.