BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,301 - 151,320 of 176,675 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the nature of the arrogant ignorant fool's disconnection from reality. When called out their precious disconnection is threatened.
<quoted text>
Aww, the lil raggy is crying because The Theory of Evolution is flawed. LMAO! You have issues, Twinkerbelle. lil raggy

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The same people that complained about Bush do not complain about Obama, even though Obama is a corrupt hypocrite and is pushing a radical left wing agenda to destroy our country and The Constitution.
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
A radical left wing agenda would be preferable to a radical right-wing agenda, especially if you are a middle class person.
Only problem is, the right-wingers have already destroyed your country... speaking about corrupt....
And I bet you can not articulated how Capitalism destroyed America?
WE are about 4.4% of the world population but are about 22% of the worlds GDP (We used to be 25% in 2007).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

All you have to do is look at Western Europe to see what the Left has done to their economies.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I bought out the store to make a fast buck.$1.92 per tab there,$35.00 retail here at Walmart.
Those pills paid for my air fare, 17,000 mile round trip. My friends now call me "the pharmacist".
You said you were getting them for friends. Great friend you are! What a miserable lil pryck! How frickin' typical. lil raggy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I bought out the store to make a fast buck.$1.92 per tab there,$35.00 retail here at Walmart.
Those pills paid for my air fare, 17,000 mile round trip. My friends now call me "the pharmacist".
And do you have any idea why they are so cheap there as compared to here? We Americans pay for the R&D for these medications and the other countries sue our companies because their laws limit the cost of meds to cost of production and a small profit.
As usual, we Americans, trying to be good people, get taken to the cleaners.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I only use one....LRS. That's it.
Sarcasm Romper. I really thought you'd recognize it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this coming from a Democrat?!? What would you expect a Democrat to say. You assume that everyone in the military is a Republican but that ain't so.
Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
Colonel Wilkerson and General Powell are both Republicans.
So was Richard Nixon and Teddy Roosevelt but they were all loony-tooney-left progressives. Just like Bill Clinton is a Democrat but he is a Blue Dog centrist.
Ron and Rand Paul are Republicans but they are also Libertarians (not to be confused with Conservatives).
Politics is multi-denominational.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, the lil raggy is crying because The Theory of Evolution is flawed. LMAO! You have issues, Twinkerbelle. lil raggy
Huh? My post had nothing to do with evolution. It had to do with nutballs who get caught in delicto flagrante but then try to deny it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the nature of the arrogant ignorant fool's disconnection from reality. When called out their precious disconnection is threatened.
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you have any idea why they are so cheap there as compared to here? We Americans pay for the R&D for these medications and the other countries sue our companies because their laws limit the cost of meds to cost of production and a small profit.
As usual, we Americans, trying to be good people, get taken to the cleaners.
Rouge is a total ignoramus in the pharma IP field. Pfizer's sildenafil citrate patent expired in the Philippines. They got an extension in the US. Hence, generic is available there and not here. On the other hand, there are other drugs that are still under patent ("composition of matter" patents) there but not here and the pricing situation for those drugs is reversed.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Check your post #171681. LMAO! What a dumb lil raggy, you are. Lie much? HaHaHaHa You're boring me, boy.
Yes, I did write "What a pile of dung, what a pile of grade "Z" manure". Was that referring to you or your writings? Now, you think it refers to you, obviously. Okay, if that's what you want. Remember, YOU said it, not necessarily me.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards will never get it. You can not play Robin the Hood by taking money from the rich and give to the poor. All it will do is make everyone equally poor!
France Has a Plan to Restore Its Industrial Glory. It Won't Work
By Carol Matlack September 13, 2013
French Michelin employees, mostly from the Joue-les-Tours plant, try to pull out the gate of the company headquarters on June 26, after Michelin announced 700 job cuts
President François Hollande recalled France’s proud history of industrial innovation, from high-speed trains to nuclear power, as he announced a plan this week to create jobs by investing billions in new technologies.“We can all think of examples from the past,” he said at a Sept. 12 conference at the Élysée Palace.
The industrial policies that fueled Gallic competitiveness in years past, though, won’t help the problem France has now. Since the 1990s, European neighbors such as Germany—and more recently, Spain and other crisis-hit countries—have enacted reforms that make them far more business-friendly than France. French labor costs are now the highest of any major euro zone economy, and taxes have risen €70 billion ($93.1 billion) over the past three years, a period when the country’s economy barely grew at all. More new taxes are on the way. France “has some catching up to do,” says Jean-Dominique Senard, chief of executive of tiremaker Michelin (ML:FP).
Companies such as Michelin are doing more than complaining. In June, the tiremaker announced it was closing a 52-year-old factory in the Loire Valley where it makes tires for Paris Métro trains. The Métro production line is being moved to Spain, where the government of Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy last year overhauled labor laws to lower employers’ costs and give them greater flexibility. Hollande’s government this year enacted more-modest labor reforms, but that hasn’t stemmed job losses that have pushed unemployment to 11 percent, a 14-year high. Automaker Peugeot (UG:FP) has been hiring in Spain while shuttering factories at home in France.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-09-...
Unemployment in France : 11%
Unemployment in Spain : 25%

What labour laws again has Spain introduced? Sigh.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? My post had nothing to do with evolution. It had to do with nutballs who get caught in delicto flagrante but then try to deny it.
<quoted text>
But that is why you're whining, isn't it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
All you have to do is look at Western Europe to see what the Left has done to their economies.
Western Europe? Do you mean Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Denmark, The Netherlands? Real bad. Did you know that all those countries, and more, are doing fairly well in spite of a very stubborn worldwide recession? Did you know these countries, in no worst shape and oftentimes better shape than the U.S. have the shortest working hours, minimum; 6 weeks' paid vacation, one-year full maternity/paternity leave, children'a allowances, fully-funded and no-premium health care, free, totally free education including university, and they do have some pretty good ones.

Other countries like Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, are in heap big trouble, but no bigger than yours, did you know that? Check out each of those countries' debts as per GDP. You may just be surprised. And don't forget, they enjoy the same conditions as the countries I've mentioned.

Do you homework before blurting out uninformed statements.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is why you're whining, isn't it?
UR in serious denial.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR in serious denial.
<quoted text>
Right, doc!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, doc!
Birfoons thought that laughter after the election was whining.

"Do you hear us coming?"

Hee hee hee.

Like I said, serious denial.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR in serious denial.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons thought that laughter after the election was whining.
"Do you hear us coming?"
Hee hee hee.
Like I said, serious denial.
<quoted text>
The election? Really? Really? LMAO! You're such a brainwashed lil pryck. LMAO! Give Alice my regards! HaHaHa fruitcake

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Good, maybe we can get a real Conservative to replace him!

McCain Hints at Retirement Posted on September 13, 2013
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Check it out: Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) hinted that he might be serving his last term in office, admitting that he does not want to become “one of these old guys that should’ve shoved off.” McCain, a 27-year veteran of the Senate and former presidential candidate, made the admission while speaking about his relationship with President Obama.“The president and I, he’s in his last term, I’m probably in mine, the relationship we have had over the past three years is quite good,” McCain told The Wrap in an interview.“Quite good.” The 77-year-old’s current term is up in 2016. When asked if this would really be his last term, McCain backtracked a bit. Continue Reading on thehill.com ...
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/09/mccain-hi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Western Europe? Do you mean Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Denmark, The Netherlands? Real bad. Did you know that all those countries, and more, are doing fairly well in spite of a very stubborn worldwide recession? Did you know these countries, in no worst shape and oftentimes better shape than the U.S. have the shortest working hours, minimum; 6 weeks' paid vacation, one-year full maternity/paternity leave, children'a allowances, fully-funded and no-premium health care, free, totally free education including university, and they do have some pretty good ones.
Other countries like Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, are in heap big trouble, but no bigger than yours, did you know that? Check out each of those countries' debts as per GDP. You may just be surprised. And don't forget, they enjoy the same conditions as the countries I've mentioned.
You missed France, Italy, Spain and Greece!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and when did our credit rating drop? Two years ago. And who had been the president for the two and a half years before they dropped out credit rating? OBAMA!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Aphelion 1,095,314
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min gcaveman1 46,214
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min RACE 97,758
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Chickenlittle 49,243
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 31 min Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 47 min Always Smile 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 68,834
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000