BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197022 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#171849 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But stations who carry right wing talk shows like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc. are in the money$$$$
Many prostitutes are in the money too.

Bristol, CT

#171850 Sep 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't judge yourself so harshly.
Sorry, loser, I wasn't the moron who proudly declared that his sentences in a paragraph were totally disconnected, as though that's normal.

Gawd.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The pathetic loser loseth again.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#171851 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But stations who carry right wing talk shows like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc. are in the money$$$$
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Many prostitutes are in the money too.
Well, they aren't prostitutes workin' the bus station like the left wingers are!

Bristol, CT

#171852 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they aren't prostitutes workin' the bus station like the left wingers are!
Exactly, they are more like the prostitutes working the trailer park Republicans.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171853 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
So is WWE, Honey Booboo, Nascar, extreme fighting etc. Goes to show...

Ottawa

#171854 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, last year every "qualified" Alaskan citizen got $878 from the Alaska Permanent Fund. Oh, they have no state income tax or sales tax either!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Permanent...
Alaska's population hovers around 800,000. Yes, 800,000. Alaska has a 220 million oil production per year, plus gas. I would hope they had no sales tax, Rogue. That would be immoral. 220 million barrels a year, population of 800,000.

Problem : Production is down, way down, due to competition from shale exploration in the lower 48s. Yup. And these idiots in Juneau are giving away piddly dividends to the citizens, dividends that should instead go into a reserve fund or much-needed health care or education. Alberta did the same ting for a while. Idiots are kicking themselves in the behind today.

Ottawa

#171855 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By the way, a lot of good Citco has done for the people of Venezuela as Hugo Chavez and his buddies shiffoned of the money to spend on what they wanted while throwing peanuts to "his" people. At least Norway spreads their oil wealth as does the state of Alaska!
Well, some people in New England receiving free or low cost heating oil from Citgo may not agree with you.

Ottawa

#171856 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Exxon-Mobil is only the 13th largest company in the world and that two thirds of their oil is controlled by ..... Obama (Remember we he shut down deep well drilling after the BP Gulf of Mexico spill!)!!!
Oh, why don't you by Citco gas as that is owned by ..... Venezuela!!!!
Oh, on my last visit to the states, I always made it a point to fill up with Citgo gas. Why? It was usually same price as others or cheaper, so why not? Attendants were quite nice, thank you.

As to Venezuela, Rogue, it's not paradise and it's very corrupt. Are you in a position to throw stones? And what has Venezuela done to you lately, or to the US? Apart from the Citgo invasion, have they attacked you in any way? What've you got against them?
Learn to Read

United States

#171857 Sep 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why? Judging from your posts, I doubt you could understand the instructions.
Dufus still can't comprehend basic English and yet fantasizes that his play law is too complex for mere mortals?

Delusional Dufus

Bristol, CT

#171858 Sep 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus still can't comprehend basic English and yet fantasizes that his play law is too complex for mere mortals?
Delusional Dufus
Play physics is also too complicated for mere mortals.

Any day now Dale will be the biggest billionaire in the world while disproving the first law of thermodynamics (and while selling weed to 14 year old girls.).
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why? Judging from your posts, I doubt you could understand the instructions.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171859 Sep 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And he continues to lose.
"Can you hear us coming?"
Evidence for Noah's Ark is young Earth? Hee hee hee!
"A hoax is really a study if you look at it long enough!" Really?
The standard of evidence is bodies of the founder population?(Did you find Adam yet? Hint: He's the guy without a navel.)
There are flaws in the theroy of evolution? Oh yeah, and flaws in Hawaii's birth certificate laws that are the same as just about every other state.
MORON.
<quoted text>
Tissue? Still got sum on yer lip thar Twinkerbelle! Can I hear you coming? Wait.....yes, yes indeed, I do hear the pitter-patter of thousands of little munchin feet! Got your traps set? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

United States

#171861 Sep 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Play physics is also too complicated for mere mortals.

Any day now Dale will be the biggest billionaire in the world while disproving the first law of thermodynamics (and while selling weed to 14 year old girls.).

Dale wrote, "
"
Poor Dufus. All Delusional, All The Time
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171862 Sep 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I wasn't the moron who proudly declared that his sentences in a paragraph were totally disconnected, as though that's normal.
Gawd.
<quoted text>
Tell me you didn't just use the word, "gawd"! Hand on hip? LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#171863 Sep 16, 2013
How come Obama didn't announce that if he had a son,his son would be Aaron Alexis?

Bristol, CT

#171864 Sep 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue? Still got sum on yer lip thar Twinkerbelle! Can I hear you coming? Wait.....yes, yes indeed, I do hear the pitter-patter of thousands of little munchin feet! Got your traps set? LMAO!!!
Hey loser, when your teeth are bashed in, making believe you hit the hay-maker isn't too smart.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And he continues to lose.
"Can you hear us coming?"
Evidence for Noah's Ark is young Earth? Hee hee hee!
"A hoax is really a study if you look at it long enough!" Really?
The standard of evidence is bodies of the founder population?(Did you find Adam yet? Hint: He's the guy without a navel.)
There are flaws in the theroy of evolution? Oh yeah, and flaws in Hawaii's birth certificate laws that are the same as just about every other state.
MORON.

Bristol, CT

#171865 Sep 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you didn't just use the word, "gawd"! Hand on hip? LMAO!
Huh? And arse, darn, fudge, are queer words?

Birfoon Boy has it bad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171866 Sep 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser, when your teeth are bashed in, making believe you hit the hay-maker isn't too smart.
<quoted text>
Ooooo....psst, Twinkerbelle doesn't scare me.
You want to dish it out, then take it, little one. Waa Waa Waa
Wbai org

Sayville, NY

#171867 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

So is WWE, Honey Booboo, Nascar, extreme fighting etc. Goes to show...

Also you enjoy being entertained by propagandist liars?

Jacques has it right.

==========

False Equivalencies and Right-Wing Buzzwords
January 13, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/4hwrv2f
"They are goading people into feeling like their country has been stolen from them," says FAIR's Peter Hart of Glenn Beck and other right-wing media personalities with what he terms a "conspiratorial worldview." It's not just using violent metaphors, in other words, it's creating a paranoid mindset that something dangerous is happening to the U.S. that can appeal to those already inclined toward paranoid thinking, like Jared Loughner. Peter joins us in studio to discuss the media narratives of the last few days following the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and others in Tuscon this week, from the fantasies of Glenn Beck to the mainstream idea that the left somehow has an equivalent to Beck and Limbaugh.
http://www.commondreams.org/video/2011/01/13-...

==========

How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory
The onetime Nixon operative has created the most profitable propaganda machine in history. Inside America's Unfair and Imbalanced Network
May 25, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/3eynypj
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how...

==========

Distort, Attack, Repeat: The Fox Propaganda Machine in Action
Fox may look like a news broadcast, but it’s really the advance guard of the GOP distortion machine. An hour-by-hour look at how Fox turns Obama into the second coming of V.I. Lenin / May 26, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/3lhe6wh
In a new Rolling Stone story, Tim Dickinson tells how onetime Nixon henchman Roger Ailes built Fox News into the most profitable propaganda machine in history. A master of dirty tricks, Ailes has amassed enormous power in the Republican Party – and the country – by pioneering a new form of political campaign, one in which Fox functions as a "giant soundstage created to mimic the look of a news operation,” disguising GOP talking points as journalism.
On the day after the president gave his State of the Union address in January, Fox News swung into full campaign mode, hammering Obama with five GOP talking points that have come to define the budget debate. The baldfaced distortions came not just from a parade of Republican politicians – who outnumbered Democrats by 3 to 1 – but from the network's own anchors.
Click through for an hour-by-hour rundown of the day's relentless Obama-bashing.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/dis...

Bristol, CT

#171868 Sep 16, 2013
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary...

an informal way of writing the word god, when used in expressions of fear, surprise, etc.: "Gawd help us," she cried out. Oh gawd! You don't believe that do you?

But Birfoon Boy has another definition, as he is the self-proclaimed expert on queer. He ought to know. Hee hee.
Wbai org

Sayville, NY

#171869 Sep 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
We buy it because we need it and that is the way a free market is suppose to operate.
Oil and Water are big commodities.
==========
Those who control oil and water will control the world
New superpowers are competing for diminishing resources as Britain becomes a bit-player. The outcome could be deadly March 30 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/ywydqm
This article appeared in the Observer on Sunday March 30 2008 on p33 of the Comment section. It was last updated at 00:03 on March 30 2008.
powerful new players and it is not only oil that is at stake.
It was Rudyard Kipling who brought the idea of the Great Game into the public mind in Kim, his cloak-and-dagger novel of espionage and imperial geopolitics in the time of the Raj. Then, the main players were Britain and Russia and the object of the game was control of central Asia's oil. Now, Britain hardly matters and India and China, which were subjugated countries during the last round of the game, have emerged as key players. The struggle is no longer focused mainly on central Asian oil. It stretches from the Persian Gulf to Africa, Latin America, even the polar caps, and it is also a struggle for water and depleting supplies of vital minerals. Above all, global warming is increasing the scarcity of natural resources. The Great Game that is afoot today is more intractable and more dangerous than the last.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/ ...
<quoted text>
I wonder if he realizes that the twelve largest petroleum companies on this Earth .... are owned by countries?!? And that 90% of all oil on this Earth is owned by .... countries?!?
Every drop of off shore oil in the U.S. is owned by .... the U.S. government. That is why we need permission from the federal government to drill in places like ANWAR (Arctic National Wildlife Refuge)
Is that the reason the CIA was involved in Iran 1953?

----------

The CIA In Iran 1953
http://tinyurl.com/3jg88 / June 18, 2000
The Central Intelligence Agency's secret history of its covert operation to overthrow Iran's government in 1953 offers an inside look at how the agency stumbled into success, despite a series of mishaps that derailed its original plans.
Written in 1954 by one of the coup's chief planners, the history details how United States and British officials plotted the military coup that returned the shah of Iran to power and toppled Iran's elected prime minister, an ardent nationalist.
The document shows that:
Britain, fearful of Iran's plans to nationalize its oil industry, came up with the idea for the coup in 1952 and pressed the United States to mount a joint operation to remove the prime minister.
The C.I.A. and S.I.S., the British intelligence service, handpicked Gen. Fazlollah Zahedi to succeed Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh and covertly funneled $5 million to General Zahedi's regime two days after the coup prevailed.
Iranians working for the C.I.A. and posing as Communists harassed religious leaders and staged the bombing of one cleric's home in a campaign to turn the country's Islamic religious community against Mossadegh's government.
The shah's cowardice nearly killed the C.I.A. operation. Fearful of risking his throne, the Shah repeatedly refused to sign C.I.A.-written royal decrees to change the government. The agency arranged for the shah's twin sister, Princess Ashraf Pahlevi, and Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf, the father of the Desert Storm commander, to act as intermediaries to try to keep him from wilting under pressure. He still fled the country just before the coup succeeded. http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/...

The CIA In Iran 1953
November 29, 2000 / http://tinyurl.com/k9v8pqh
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB28/

The CIA In Iran 1953
http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,277,681
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 1 hr pailrider 163
News Emanuel set to call for largest property tax hi... 5 hr Bama Yankee 1
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... 5 hr lichtran 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr jimi-yank 54,578
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr 40ish 6,435
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,661
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages