BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,565)

Showing posts 151,281 - 151,300 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, the queer obsession once more. The sore is all open, pus pouring out, yet no action foreseen, stays in the closet and suffers, and time to time, erupts with "queer", "ass", "from behind" now and then, lurches, wet dream-like, feels guilty, gets even with "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg;d) by telling them to exit HIS country or simply threatening them with death or airboat ride.
Everest may be the highest mountain, and LRS, you are the Everest of fools, of losers, the highest and biggest. Tell your poor suffering stepmom to call you.
You know more about America than most Americans.

You seem to be aware and give a shit.

By the powers vested in me, by the honorable Governor William J. Le Petomane. I dub thee an honorary American. You will now assume the duties of the office of sheriff in and for the township of Rock Ridge.

Done and done.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're wearing pink panties right now, aren't you? Are you another gay lil raggy? I bet you are. I bet you're a sockpuppet, too. Pathetic pansy.
Wanna find out?

You can pay 19.95 a minute just like everyone else.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're wearing pink panties right now, aren't you? Are you another gay lil raggy? I bet you are. I bet you're a sockpuppet, too. Pathetic pansy.
You don't find it odd that I said you were obsessed with male asses and infatuated with homosexuality, and your retort.....

Pink panties, Gay, Sockpuppet... blah blah blah.

Thanks for not making it difficult for me to back up my words.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe ."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Anon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I have ZERO oil.
There are people in this world who want more oil.
----------
Alan Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil
September 16, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/9xtwu9o
America’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.
In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.
However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy.“I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.
Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism. http://large.stanford.edu/publications/coal/r...
----------
U.S. General Abizaid Says 'Of Course It's About Oil'
Oct 16 2007 http://tinyurl.com/8euvsca
Retired General John Abizaid, the former CENTCOM Commander, said on Saturday about the Iraq war that, "Of course it's about oil, we can't really deny that." More from Matt at Think Progress:
Abizaid has previously argued that the U.S. would need "to keep a long-term military presence in Iraq" in order to protect "the free flow of goods and resources" such as oil, but his Stanford comments go much further in pinning oil as a prime motivator for the war.
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/10/16/headli...
----------
Australian Nelson: Oil a factor in Iraq deployment
July 5, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/ywcn24
The Howard Government has today admitted that securing oil supplies is a factor in Australia's continued military involvement in Iraq.
Defence Minister Brendan Nelson said today oil was a factor in Australia's contribution to the unpopular war, as "energy security" and stability in the Middle East would be crucial to the nation's future.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/howard...
So what, the Iraq War was about the free flow of oil. That is the same reason why Japan attacked the U.S. Ti invade Java, where the oil was, that also had to capture the Philippines but to do that they had to neutralize our Navy which meant they had to attack Pearl Harbor.
Saddamn endangered the whole Persian Gulf which would mean he would control half of all exported oil on this Earth!
Oh ye of little brain! You can't put water in your cars gas tank!!!
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims were on a rampage even when Spain ruled the Philippines over a hundred years ago. Out of a hundred odd armed conflicts on this Earth, only a few do not involve Muslims. But Muslims are peaceful people ...... so long as you do not offend them then they want to cut your head off.
Islam is clearly a violent and intolerant religion of hate and murder. The rest of them are acting until they all turn their knives on those who accept Christ. Our muslim president has done wonders to spread their influence and power base around the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?
Just me wrote:
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think about it hard enough Rogue, you will figure out the answer to your question.
<quoted text>
So tell me this, if you are a politician and one of your staffers advises you that the President is calling, are you going to ask whether it's the black president or the white president? My guess is no because you already know that the President is black.
Darn Rogue, I was really hoping you'd figure this out on your own.
Yes, I know that Obama is half black, so what? If I had never heard of him and I heard his voice for the first time, w/o see him, I would not assume he was black.
A persons blackness has nothing to do with his skin color. It has to do with his ethnicity. Obama is "black" not because of the color of his skin but how he acts. Justice Clarence Thomas is not "black"!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
J, The Hell's Angels of today aren't the same group that Hunter S. Thompson rode with.(great book btw.) Yes, they have a violent history.
And they are 1 of hundreds of M.C.s that participated.
Besides, the group the bikers were there to screw with would like to see us all dead. That being said... I don't care if every single biker there had a pocket bulging with meth and a prostitute on the back of their bikes.
As it turns out... the million muslims turned out to be 100 people. Including more 9-11 truthers than muslims. The 2 million bikers turned out to be over 75,000 people.
I have looked at a lot of pictures of the event and what I don't see are Hell's Angels.
But back to the point.
Yes, the Angels are Americans and they are free men protected by the constitution. The same applies to the handful of muslims, no matter how contemptible they are.
Well said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
J, The Hell's Angels of today aren't the same group that Hunter S. Thompson rode with.(great book btw.) Yes, they have a violent history.
And they are 1 of hundreds of M.C.s that participated.
Besides, the group the bikers were there to screw with would like to see us all dead. That being said... I don't care if every single biker there had a pocket bulging with meth and a prostitute on the back of their bikes.
As it turns out... the million muslims turned out to be 100 people. Including more 9-11 truthers than muslims. The 2 million bikers turned out to be over 75,000 people.
I have looked at a lot of pictures of the event and what I don't see are Hell's Angels.
But back to the point.
Yes, the Angels are Americans and they are free men protected by the constitution. The same applies to the handful of muslims, no matter how contemptible they are.
Did you notice how many Muslims where carrying American flags at their rally? I did not see any. What percentage of motorcycles had American Flags? Probably close to 100%

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
With Rouge's obsession with the male appendage, and LRS's infatuation with ass... mixed with their mutual obsession with homosexuals...
Seems like a real chocolate and peanut butter situation.
REESE! I'll never ever have one again.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You know more about America than most Americans.
You seem to be aware and give a shit.
By the powers vested in me, by the honorable Governor William J. Le Petomane. I dub thee an honorary American. You will now assume the duties of the office of sheriff in and for the township of Rock Ridge.
Done and done.
(Gaby Hayes From church roof) The New American is a N (Bong). Goshdarn it, the New American is a N (Bong)

Merci. I do care and I do love your country.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, the Iraq War was about the free flow of oil. That is the same reason why Japan attacked the U.S. Ti invade Java, where the oil was, that also had to capture the Philippines but to do that they had to neutralize our Navy which meant they had to attack Pearl Harbor.
Saddamn endangered the whole Persian Gulf which would mean he would control half of all exported oil on this Earth!
Took a hell of a long time, Rogue. At long last! So, it was about oil, never mind the WMDs, Al Qaeda, mistreatment of Iraqis. Now, was that so hard?

Merci.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe Limbaugh taught you that and you believe it.

Read my lips: Saddam was contained in a box for 12 years with No Fly Zones and Sanctions which worked.

It is true that he threatened to use the Euro instead of the Dollar.

Iraq's oil was small potatoes and half of his oil fields were not functioning.

==========

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice Tell The Truth About Iraq in Feb. July 2001 / Iraq was no threat to any country and contained
http://tinyurl.com/2fhgd8
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Breakthrough in seaweed biofuel reported
Jan 20, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/pgbtykz
Energy experts believe that seaweed holds enormous potential as a biofuel alternative to coal and oil, and US-based scientists say they have unlocked the secret of turning its sugar into energy.
A newly engineered microbe can do the work by metabolizing all of the major sugars in brown seaweed, potentially making it a cost-competitive alternative to petroleum fuel, said the report in the US journal Science.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/...
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Took a hell of a long time, Rogue. At long last! So, it was about oil, never mind the WMDs, Al Qaeda, mistreatment of Iraqis. Now, was that so hard?
Merci.
Are you saying that after all these years Rogue was hell bent thinking Iraq war was about WMD and not oil?

ROTFL

----------

It's still about oil in Iraq /http://tinyurl.com/y28lea December 8, 2006
A centerpiece of the Iraq Study Group's report is its advocacy for securing foreign companies' long-term access to Iraqi oil fields.
WHILE THE Bush administration, the media and nearly all the Democrats still refuse to explain the war in Iraq in terms of oil, the ever-pragmatic members of the Iraq Study Group share no such reticence.

Page 1, Chapter 1 of the Iraq Study Group report lays out Iraq's importance to its region, the U.S. and the world with this reminder: "It has the world's second-largest known oil reserves." The group then proceeds to give very specific and radical recommendations as to what the United States should do to secure those reserves. If the proposals are followed, Iraq's national oil industry will be commercialized and opened to foreign firms.

The report makes visible to everyone the elephant in the room: that we are fighting, killing and dying in a war for oil. It states in plain language that the U.S. government should use every tool at its disposal to ensure that American oil interests and those of its corporations are met.
It's spelled out in Recommendation No. 63, which calls on the U.S. to "assist Iraqi leaders to reorganize the national oil industry as a commercial enterprise" and to "encourage investment in Iraq's oil sector by the international community and by international energy companies." This recommendation would turn Iraq's nationalized oil industry into a commercial entity that could be partly or fully privatized by foreign firms.

This is an echo of calls made before and immediately after the invasion of Iraq.
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-juh...

----------

The Iraq Study Group Report
James A. Baker, III, and Lee H. Hamilton, Co-Chairs
Lawrence S. Eagleburger, Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Edwin Meese III,
Sandra Day O’Connor, Leon E. Panetta, William J. Perry, Charles S. Robb,
Alan K. Simpson / http://www.c-span.org/pdf/iraq_study_group_re...
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

<quoted text>
(Gaby Hayes From church roof) The New American is a N (Bong). Goshdarn it, the New American is a N (Bong)
Merci. I do care and I do love your country.
Funny movie!

LOL
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that Obama is half black, so what? If I had never heard of him and I heard his voice for the first time, w/o see him, I would not assume he was black.
A persons blackness has nothing to do with his skin color. It has to do with his ethnicity. Obama is "black" not because of the color of his skin but how he acts. Justice Clarence Thomas is not "black"!
http://tinyurl.com/nrw775j

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Yep, accordin' ta Libtards, iffin' yoiu disagree wit us, you is a racist!

1) Criticizing the IRS:“Republicans are using [the IRS scandal] as their latest weapon in the war against the black man.‘IRS’ is the new ‘N****r.’”— Martin Bashir

2) Having a Republican National Convention during a hurricane:“They are happy to have a party with black people drowning.”— Yahoo News Washington bureau chief David Chalian on the Republican National Convention, which was going on at the same time as Hurricane Isaac.

3) Wanting to own a gun to prevent break-ins:“I am loathe to bring up what is in our head because we don’t like to talk about it so much. But on this particular day, on Martin Luther King Day, I think this needs to be said. That imaginary person that’s going to break into your home and kill you, who does that person look like? You know, it’s not freckle-faced Jimmy down the street, is it really? I mean, that’s not what really, that’s not what really people, we never really want to talk about the racial or the class part of this, in terms of how it’s the poor or it’s people of color that we imagine that we’re afraid of. Why are we afraid? What is that, and it’s been a fear that has existed for a very, very long time.”— Michael Moore

4) Mentioning the “Constitution” or “respect for the Founding Fathers:”“The language of GOP racial politics is heavy on euphemisms that allow the speaker to deny any responsibility for the racial content of his message,” Williams wrote.“References to a lack of respect for the ‘Founding Fathers’ and the ‘Constitution’ also make certain ears perk up by demonizing anyone supposedly threatening core ‘old-fashioned American values.’”— Juan Williams

5) Calling Obama “angry:”“That really bothered me. You notice (Romney) said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us. I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘n*ggerization.’”— Touré

6) Saying that Barack Obama lies:“Surrounded by middle-aged white guys — a sepia snapshot of the days when such pols ran Washington like their own men’s club — Joe Wilson yelled “You lie!” at a president who didn’t. But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: You lie, boy!”— Maureen Dowd

7) Noting that Obama is privileged:“Spotlighting his elite education is tantamount to racial bigotry because it insinuates that ‘he took the place of someone else through affirmative action, that someone else being someone white.’”— Jonathan Capehart

8) Saying that unions boss Obama around:“The Republican Party is saying that the President of the United States has bosses, that the union bosses this President around, the unions boss him around. Does that sound to you like they are trying to consciously or subconsciously deliver the racist message that, of course, of course a black man can’t be the real boss?”— Lawrence O’Donnell

9) Supporting voter ID:)“If you go back to the year 2000, when we had an obvious disaster and – and saw that our voting process needed refinement, and we did that in the America Votes Act and made sure that we could iron out those kinks, now you have the Republicans, who want to literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws and literally – and very transparently – block access to the polls to voters who are more likely to vote Democratic candidates than Republican candidates. And it’s nothing short of that blatant.”— Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

10) Saying “I want my country back:”“Do you remember tea baggers? It was just so much easier when we could just call them racists. I just don’t know why we can’t call them racists, or functionally retarded adults. The functionally retarded adults, the racists – with their cries of,‘I want my country back. You know what they’re really saying is,‘I want my white guy back.’ They apparently had no problem at all for the last eight years of habeas corpus being suspended, the Constitution being [expletive] on, illegal surveillance, lied to on a war or two, two stolen elections – yes, the John Kerry one was stolen too. That’s not tin-foil hat time.”— Janeane Garofalo

11) Being fans of Herman Cain:“One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy. I think he(he’s) giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he’s a black man who knows his place. I know that’s harsh, but that’s how it sure seems to me.”— Karen Finney

12) Fighting for the 2nd Amendment:“I believe the NRA is the new KKK. And that the arming of so many black youths, uh, and loading up our community with drugs, and then just having an open shooting gallery, is the work of people who obviously don’t have our best interests [at heart].”— Jason Whitlock

13) Republicans trying to keep Obama from being reelected:“Look at, look, the Tea Partiers, who are controlling the Republican Party….Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What’s, what does that, what underlines that?‘Screw the country. We’re going to (do) whatever we (can) do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.’… It is a racist thing.”— Morgan Freeman

14) Disliking the fact that Obama is President:“They can’t stand the idea that he’s president, and a piece of it is racism. Not that somebody in one racial group doesn’t like somebody in another racial group, so what? It’s the sense that the white race must rule, that’s what racism is, and they can’t stand the idea that a man who’s not white is president. That is real, that sense of racial superiority and rule is in the hearts of some people in this country.”— Chris Matthews

15) Disliking Barack Obama:“I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he’s African-American.”— Jimmy Carter

- See more at: http://www.rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/15-...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! A clue is guiding information, I have yet seen any guiding information coming from your feeble postings, you just post incoherently.
Shocking. Dufus continues to declare his ignorance.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Back to doing the crawdaddy, I see. Man, that yellow streak running down your back just keeps getting wider and wider. You're a worthless, little coward, LTR. Air-boat ride? Gas money? You just say the word, big fella. Otay?
More fables Romper? Poor pathetic fool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,281 - 151,300 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Adam 36 1,033,785
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,996
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min RACE 4,023
Amy 4-17 13 min RACE 2
Abby 4-17 20 min RACE 4
World War O 48 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search