BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,241 - 151,260 of 174,521 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this coming from a Democrat?!? What would you expect a Democrat to say. You assume that everyone in the military is a Republican but that ain't so.
Colonel Wilkerson and General Powell are both Republicans.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What say YOU, Twink? C'mon let's see that yellow streak grow a little wider! Gas is paid for, Twink. Better hurry over to your circlejerk group party!
Stop in when ever you want puss. Buy your own beer
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I put Kucinich right in between Ron Paul and Alan Grayson.
Elite politicians. The very best of what America has.
You have good taste.

I admire all three for their authenticity and honesty.

The liars are the Bush's, the Clinton's, Obama and Reagan in collusion with corporate talking air heads in Mainstream and Rightwing Media.

Fox News and MSNBC comes to mind.

They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses and are doing an excellent job unfortunately.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Dale has a hobby. He's disproving the first law of thermodynamics in his basement -- someday.
That's bound to be more successful than his pursuit of a law degree
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! How can one get a clue from a liar, like you!
Not my fault you can't comprehend English moron. Even spoon feeding your foolish ass the facts didn't help - no surprise
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! OK, OK!!! I give up you can join my Fan Club!
Wow. Do I get a secret Dufus decoder ring?
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not show any proof that any Republican interfered with the CIA/DIA's intelligence. It was not until the Patriot Act removed a Jimmy Carter law that prevented the FBI and the CIA/DIA from talking to each other.
Jimmy Carter almost totally dismantled the CIA and it took Reagan almost his whole eight years to restore the CIA.
How the CIA Created a Ruling, Corporate Overclass in America
1/18/2008 / http://tinyurl.com/c7ex8ce
The Bush administration will be forever associated with a "ruling overclass" --oligarchs who were the sole beneficiaries of Ronald Reagan's infamous tax cut of 1982 and, later, several equally inequitable tax cuts during the Bush regime. It is no coincidence that the oligarchs likewise benefited in various ways from Bush's military adventures in the Middle East. GOP tax cuts are typically called "trickle down" theory. Reagan's Budget Director David Stockman called the theory that justifies them a "trojan horse".
Since Ronald Reagan's infamous tax cut of 1982, "conservatives" myopically cite a mythical "Reagan Recovery" as proof of "Reaganomics", otherwise called supply-side economics. The right wing argument is simplistic and fallacious. It must be pointed out that following the tax cut, the nation plunged into recession, the worst since Herbert Hoover's Great Depression of 1929. Nevertheless, conservatives will persist in citing a three percent growth rate following two years of severe recession as proof that "wealth trickles down". This assertion fails to address key questions.

Who benefited from the recovery?
At some 3 percent how long did it take for the nation to regain lost ground?
Did Reagan's tax cuts bring about more growth than would have normally occurred?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_len_h...
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the largest oil speculator are .... governments? No you didn't know and you don't care to know because it conflicts with you idea of reality.
Tell me, are governments/people who speculate in food comodities equally evil?
Have you ever heard of OPEC?

http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
My bet is it's American Lady and she also posted above as Colorado Chick. Remember, AL is addicted to ellipses usage. She apparently is also addicted to the usage of a geographical location and a word synonymous with the female gender. Also, as far as I know, neither of those posters has posted here before (at least not recently) and then two very similar posters start posting on the same day. Anyway, she then has the audacity to accuse you and Wojar as being one and the same. I don't think that's the first time AL has made that accusation.
And "Jockstrap" is one of her favorites. She thinks it is overwhelmingly clever.

Time will tell.
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! We don't need their oil, the only reason we by it is to keep them from starving, the more we by the stronger they get. What is the logic with us buying foreign oil?
If it were in my power, I would regulate the price of oil in the US at 35 dollars a barrel, I can remember when it was under three bucks.
We buy it because we need it and that is the way a free market is suppose to operate.

Oil and Water are big commodities.

==========

Those who control oil and water will control the world
New superpowers are competing for diminishing resources as Britain becomes a bit-player. The outcome could be deadly March 30 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/ywydqm
This article appeared in the Observer on Sunday March 30 2008 on p33 of the Comment section. It was last updated at 00:03 on March 30 2008.
History may not repeat itself, but, as Mark Twain observed, it can sometimes rhyme. The crises and conflicts of the past recur, recognizably similar even when altered by new conditions. At present, a race for the world's resources is underway that resembles the Great Game that was played in the decades leading up to the First World War. Now, as then, the most coveted prize is oil and the risk is that as the contest heats up it will not always be peaceful. But this is no simple rerun of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Today, there are powerful new players and it is not only oil that is at stake.
It was Rudyard Kipling who brought the idea of the Great Game into the public mind in Kim, his cloak-and-dagger novel of espionage and imperial geopolitics in the time of the Raj. Then, the main players were Britain and Russia and the object of the game was control of central Asia's oil. Now, Britain hardly matters and India and China, which were subjugated countries during the last round of the game, have emerged as key players. The struggle is no longer focused mainly on central Asian oil. It stretches from the Persian Gulf to Africa, Latin America, even the polar caps, and it is also a struggle for water and depleting supplies of vital minerals. Above all, global warming is increasing the scarcity of natural resources. The Great Game that is afoot today is more intractable and more dangerous than the last.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/...
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

IMF / WORLD BANK DESTROYING COUNTRIES
The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money. The former chief economist of the World Bank, Joe Stiglitz, was fired recently. He pointed out to top executives that every country the IMF/World Bank got involved in ended up with a crashed economy, a destroyed government, and sometimes in flames with riots. Jim Wolfensen, the president of the World Bank would not comment on his dismissal.
Before Joe Stiglitz was fired he took a large stack of secret documents out of the World Bank. These secret documents from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund reveal that the IMF required nations:
1. to sign secret agreements of 111 items
2. in which they agreed to sell off their key assets - water, electric, gas, etc.
3. in which they agreed to take economic steps which are really devastating to the nations involved
4. in which they pay off the politicians billions of dollars to Swiss bank accounts to do this transfer of a countries fixed assets
If they do not agree to these steps they are cut-off from all international borrowing. Today if can't borrow money in the international marketplace, no one can survive, whether you are people or corporations or countries. If that does not work they overthrow the government and plant lies about the former government and/or even rewrite history./ http://www.unitypublishing.com/Government/IMF...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money. The former chief economist of the World Bank, Joe Stiglitz, was fired recently. He pointed out to top executives that every country the IMF/World Bank got involved in ended up with a crashed economy, a destroyed government, and sometimes in flames with riots. Jim Wolfensen, the president of the World Bank would not comment on his dismissal.
Before Joe Stiglitz was fired he took a large stack of secret documents out of the World Bank. These secret documents from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund reveal that the IMF required nations:
2. in which they agreed to sell off their key assets - water, electric, gas, etc.
3. in which they agreed to take economic steps which are really devastating to the nations involved
4. in which they pay off the politicians billions of dollars to Swiss bank accounts to do this transfer of a countries fixed assets
If they do not agree to these steps they are cut-off from all international borrowing. Today if can't borrow money in the international marketplace, no one can survive, whether you are people or corporations or countries. If that does not work they overthrow the government and plant lies about the former government and/or even rewrite history./ http://www.unitypublishing.com/Government/IMF...
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And "Jockstrap" is one of her favorites. She thinks it is overwhelmingly clever.
Time will tell.
You're getting warm, close. It's probably her. You're more Holmes than me.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
I agree. I've actually SEEN them at work and I've often said to myself, "what the hell, these guys haven't a clue...or have they? They can't be that stupid, destroying this country, making sure there are riots, ensuring it never recovers". Yes, men in suits (I don't remember any women as part of their teams) in the hottest and most humid countries, impervious to the weather conditions, dictating, greasing the proper hands, and at the same time quadrupling the price of flour, inciting unrest and, often, a coup d'état. IMF, World Bank. Ha! Who needed the communists to unravel us? They are extinct, but the World Bank and IMF are still there.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I had to look up the word "raggy" because LRS's vocabulary is infinitely superior to my own.
It turns out it means... rough.
Look it up if you have to. I did.
""I bet you're wearing pink panties right now, aren't you? Are you another rough lil gay? I'll bet you are.....""
If ANY straight male out there thinks this sounds more like a threat than a sexual advance...
I want you to tell me. Reply to this post an tell me why this is threatening in the least bit.
The threat may NOT include any form of rape.
If LRS means to say that he intended to rape me... that qualifies as a sexual advance and proves my point to the limit that it could possibly be proven.
Inane! DAB

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:

<quoted text>
Now, I had to look up the word "raggy" because LRS's vocabulary is infinitely superior to my own.
""I bet you're wearing pink panties right now, aren't you? Are you another rough lil gay? I'll bet you are.....""
If ANY straight male out there thinks this sounds more like a threat than a sexual advance...
I want you to tell me. Reply to this post an tell me why this is threatening in the least bit.
If LRS means to say that he intended to rape me... that qualifies as a sexual advance and proves my point to the limit that it could possibly be proven.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Inane! DAB
Ha ha, LRS. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Usual no-reply post.

You WOULD like to rape Scrutiny. Your message is loud and clear. But tell me, tell us, how do your perform instant spontaneous rape with a tiny limp noodle? Do apprise the gallery, please.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ha ha, LRS. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Usual no-reply post.
You WOULD like to rape Scrutiny. Your message is loud and clear. But tell me, tell us, how do your perform instant spontaneous rape with a tiny limp noodle? Do apprise the gallery, please.
What a surprise! You complete idiots can't comprehend what you read. Not a word of it. LMAO! What a dumbazzbastard!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise! You complete idiots can't comprehend what you read. Not a word of it. LMAO! What a dumbazzbastard!
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Oh, we comprehend all right, and out comes the heavy ammunition, the typical "dumbazzbastard!". Poor loser. It's all you've got, "dumbazzbastard" and varied profanity. You remind me of that Seinfeld episode. Yes, George Costanza's significant "shrinkage". Well, his was of a temporary nature, whereas yours, you are stuck with, limp boy LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

RAPE SCENE :

LRS : "Ok man, turn around, I'm going to rape you"

Victim : "Oh please spare me, don't do it"

LRS : "I am going to do it. Just you wait. I'm coming, any minute now, dang it, not ready, wait, gotta stimulate IT - it'll come, just you wait and see. Well, it will, dumbazzbastard."

Victim : "Never mind, grandpa, turn around, I'll rape YOU. Thank you. OMG, I'm gonna get lost in there."

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

my bad, "the heavy artillery" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Oh, we comprehend all right, and out comes the heavy ammunition, the typical "dumbazzbastard!". Poor loser. It's all you've got, "dumbazzbastard" and varied profanity. You remind me of that Seinfeld episode. Yes, George Costanza's significant "shrinkage". Well, his was of a temporary nature, whereas yours, you are stuck with, limp boy LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
RAPE SCENE :
LRS : "Ok man, turn around, I'm going to rape you"
Victim : "Oh please spare me, don't do it"
LRS : "I am going to do it. Just you wait. I'm coming, any minute now, dang it, not ready, wait, gotta stimulate IT - it'll come, just you wait and see. Well, it will, dumbazzbastard."
Victim : "Never mind, grandpa, turn around, I'll rape YOU. Thank you. OMG, I'm gonna get lost in there."
LMAO! Look at the lil psycho lose it! HaHaHa Your writing still sux.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min fetch almighty 1,079,334
Execution takes 2 hours. GOOD,HAPPY 4 THAT 13 min Joe Wood killed 2 in 1989 1
Abby 7-24 14 min squishymama 15
Amy 7-24 27 min squishymama 17
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min Uzi 67,901
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Mister Tonka 97,517
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,878
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search