BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#171610 Sep 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Little Miss Alaska has a cow because Jacques "raised" an issue but when she raised an issue it's "Oh me oh my I didn't discuss it!"
FU MORON.
<quoted text>
lol, you and jocko are the same person, must be a sad life to pretend to be 2 people. Most people stop having imaginary friends after the age of 8, but hey, whatever blows your hair back. lol

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#171611 Sep 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, still no group of munchins, huh? How surprised I am. Yep, 150 years and still no proof. That science train has made me wealthy. And your science train, well, not so much. lil raggy
Proof?

Science is about evidence. The evidence supports the fact that humans and every other form of life on Earth today evolved.

The evidence does not support the biblical Adam and Eve fable.

Sorry.

The Adam and Eve myth has been conclusively DISPROVED.

Although it is not possible to prove a theory or a hypothesis, it is possible to falsify and guess what? Adam and Eve is BUNK.

The founder population was much larger than a single mating couple. Adam & Eve is fable.

Sorry. The myth stumbled at the gate. It's over.

The neolithic herdsmen who passed on the fable had no clue that DNA could reveal the origins of man. Sorry, they didn't even know what DNA was.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You have misquoted Darwin and misstated the transitional fossil issue. Current understanding of evolutionary theory is not circumscribed by what people thought in 1860. Get a grip. 150 years of evidence has accumulated since "Origin of Species". Get over it, Loser. The science train passed you by.
Still believe in the lack of transitional fossils fantasy?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#171612 Sep 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If your point is that you don't have a clue then you've made it.
LMAO!!! How can one get a clue from a liar, like you!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#171613 Sep 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, brainchild, I'm not looking. Each time you post I'm reminded of an old saying; "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach"! Lil raggy is a BSer, nothing more. Homeless probably. Going dumpster diving tonight, Twinkerbelle? lil raggy
Does the arse from Louisiana recall that his standard of evidence is human "remains"?

Now where are those corpses of Adam and Eve? Do they have belly buttons?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#171614 Sep 13, 2013
AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you and jocko are the same person, must be a sad life to pretend to be 2 people. Most people stop having imaginary friends after the age of 8, but hey, whatever blows your hair back. lol
It doesn't take two monikers to show that Little Miss Alaska hypocritically raised an issue about Canada.

Get a clue, Moron. Ever hear of Occam's Razor?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Little Miss Alaska has a cow because Jacques "raised" an issue but when she raised an issue it's "Oh me oh my I didn't discuss it!"
FU MORON.
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#171615 Sep 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale has a hobby. He's disproving the first law of thermodynamics in his basement -- someday.
LMAO!!! Have you dropped the Justice, finally! Remember you gave it to me, now I can go back to just Dale!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#171616 Sep 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If your point is that you don't have a clue then you've made it.
LMAO!!! OK, OK!!! I give up you can join my Fan Club!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#171617 Sep 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Have you dropped the Justice, finally! Remember you gave it to me, now I can go back to just Dale!
And that's supposed to matter to me?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171618 Sep 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take two monikers to show that Little Miss Alaska hypocritically raised an issue about Canada.
Get a clue, Moron. Ever hear of Occam's Razor?
<quoted text>
Miss Alaska is either MR. Rush or someone like him. The language is so familiar, can't rightly put my finger on it, been so long, but Miss AND Alaska she ain't. He resembles LRS , not saying it's him, in that he judges a whole country based on one person he doesn't like. Now just imagine if we were to judge the USA according to LRS and a handful of birthers.

But it matters not, dumb is dumb whatever Miss Alaska's other moniker. As to his accusing me of being you, all I can do is say I'm flattered and tks "Miss Alaska".

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#171619 Sep 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take two monikers to show that Little Miss Alaska hypocritically raised an issue about Canada.
Get a clue, Moron. Ever hear of Occam's Razor?
<quoted text>
Since there are good people from Canada, you and your sock must be from Canadumb. Try to read slowly and get somebody like a 2nd grader to explain it to you. I made a statement that Canada is Socialist, I did not get into the issue of socialism in Canada. Take your time before you reply. I know that the education system in Canada isn't what it used to be, but you must have skipped going altogether, both you and your socko, lol
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171620 Sep 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the arse from Louisiana recall that his standard of evidence is human "remains"?
Now where are those corpses of Adam and Eve? Do they have belly buttons?
Twinkerbelle, what part of, "I'm not looking", do you not comprehend? What are these make believe munchins of yours supposed to look like? Be as specific as possible. Remember, stock up on all your petroleum products. Thanks!

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#171621 Sep 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Alaska is either MR. Rush or someone like him. The language is so familiar, can't rightly put my finger on it, been so long, but Miss AND Alaska she ain't. He resembles LRS , not saying it's him, in that he judges a whole country based on one person he doesn't like. Now just imagine if we were to judge the USA according to LRS and a handful of birthers.
But it matters not, dumb is dumb whatever Miss Alaska's other moniker. As to his accusing me of being you, all I can do is say I'm flattered and tks "Miss Alaska".
Wow, still starving for attention, both you and your sock. I am new to topix, but whatever. You have your own issues such as paranoia, multi personality and now projecting your gender identity crisis disorder on me. What other speculations do you have? You apparently have everything figured out...... lol I don't know who these other people are, but they apparently got under your skin, lol
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171622 Sep 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Alaska is either MR. Rush or someone like him. The language is so familiar, can't rightly put my finger on it, been so long, but Miss AND Alaska she ain't. He resembles LRS , not saying it's him, in that he judges a whole country based on one person he doesn't like. Now just imagine if we were to judge the USA according to LRS and a handful of birthers.
But it matters not, dumb is dumb whatever Miss Alaska's other moniker. As to his accusing me of being you, all I can do is say I'm flattered and tks "Miss Alaska".
The Canadian Queer now stands at 0 - 313! Good job, dumpster king!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171623 Sep 13, 2013
AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Since there are good people from Canada, you and your sock must be from Canadumb. Try to read slowly and get somebody like a 2nd grader to explain it to you. I made a statement that Canada is Socialist, I did not get into the issue of socialism in Canada. Take your time before you reply. I know that the education system in Canada isn't what it used to be, but you must have skipped going altogether, both you and your socko, lol
You wrote, in part :

" Jackazz (1*) from Ottawa. You have no place here. You live in a thoroughly Socialist, messed up country, You would do well to focus on your own domestic problems, "

If the above is not "getting into the issue of socialism", then I don't know what is. Plus a crack at our education system.(Talk about the glass house if we judge YOUR system on you and your geography, you can't even situate Alaska on the North American map). I know the US fairly well. Your state borders on two distinct parts of Canada yet you know zilch about it.

1*: Yeah, who is it who used to call me that all the time. Oh, maybe , yes coming back, maybe it is a woman, no it isn't, but the phoney pretend native American what's her/his name again is probably it. Try at least to camouflage your ornery pitiful English, please. Waiting for the profanity, ducking.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#171624 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the masons.
We should have known....
Again Welby...
How does Obama fit the biblical description of the Antichrist?
Kenyan-born Obama is causing the people to err. BHO is lawless. He is without natural affection for women. He is left-handed like most world leaders today(and the devil). Being almost half-black, part native-American, Bedouin-Arab, homosexual and Moslem makes Barry Soetoro diverse from all who have gone before. Obama has made war on the saints and is deceiving even the elect. He is ushering in the NWO for the Illuminati/Freemasons. The man Obama is pure evil and rottenness.
Chaz

Anonymous Proxy

#171625 Sep 13, 2013
Soylent green is PEOPLE!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171626 Sep 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkerbelle, you really should see a vet about those genital warts before you join your circlejerk pals (Path,Twink,Scruff & Gertrude). Make sure y'all have plenty of a good petroleum-based lubricant. Thanks!
WOW.

You are really obsessed. It's just dick, gays, ass, homosexual intercourse, dick, bending over, sodomy, more ass, panties, queers, warts, air boat rape, fairies, lil raggys, lube, jerking off, more dick, its all you talk about. I'll bet it is a good 15% of what you think about. It is a good 30% of what you write about.

And this is a public forum. Children could be reading this garbage.

Did you ever consider that you are furiously raging against what is inside you?

It is no secret, that adults who are secure with what they are... don't obsess like this. And when they do, their obsession generally points to exactly what they think is wrong with them.

Freaked me out a bit when you were undressing me with your eyes. But I think that is what made this all click. All the invitations, the pet names....

Hell, the only people I have EVER seen you be civil with are WOMEN. No mention of undressing THEM with your eyes. What they should be doing in their homes. I think it is because you are afraid of them.

Admit it to yourself.

Go ahead... I will wait, take your time. This is a big day for you.

Now... don't you feel better? To let go of all that hate? All that resentment? All that jealousy?

Now that you are feeling better, clean your self up. Head on down to the rest stop and invite someone special on that air boat ride....queer.
Chaz

Atlanta, GA

#171627 Sep 13, 2013
You don't want to know whats in potted meat!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171628 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.
You are really obsessed. It's just dick, gays, ass, homosexual intercourse, dick, bending over, sodomy, more ass, panties, queers, warts, air boat rape, fairies, lil raggys, lube, jerking off, more dick, its all you talk about. I'll bet it is a good 15% of what you think about. It is a good 30% of what you write about.
And this is a public forum. Children could be reading this garbage.
Did you ever consider that you are furiously raging against what is inside you?
It is no secret, that adults who are secure with what they are... don't obsess like this. And when they do, their obsession generally points to exactly what they think is wrong with them.
Freaked me out a bit when you were undressing me with your eyes. But I think that is what made this all click. All the invitations, the pet names....
Hell, the only people I have EVER seen you be civil with are WOMEN. No mention of undressing THEM with your eyes. What they should be doing in their homes. I think it is because you are afraid of them.
Admit it to yourself.
Go ahead... I will wait, take your time. This is a big day for you.
Now... don't you feel better? To let go of all that hate? All that resentment? All that jealousy?
Now that you are feeling better, clean your self up. Head on down to the rest stop and invite someone special on that air boat ride....queer.
Scruffy really is a dumbshyt and a queer one at that. The subject matters I bring up, you should be more than a little knowledgeable on! Who taught you to be gay? Scruffy's a big wussy that thinks lying makes him look semi-intelligent. Alas, he is wrong, yet again. He walks, he talks, he crawls on his belly like a reptile! Hey, I think Twinkerbelle has been looking for you! LMAO!!!! Figure out the code now, lil raggy. How many gov. aid programs are you enrolled in? All? Just what I thought. Registered RSO as well, more than likely.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171629 Sep 13, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan-born Obama is causing the people to err. BHO is lawless. He is without natural affection for women. He is left-handed like most world leaders today(and the devil). Being almost half-black, part native-American, Bedouin-Arab, homosexual and Moslem makes Barry Soetoro diverse from all who have gone before. Obama has made war on the saints and is deceiving even the elect. He is ushering in the NWO for the Illuminati/Freemasons. The man Obama is pure evil and rottenness.
(according to your mythology)

The REASON people will adore the antichrist is that he will bring peace. What peace has Obama brought?

How has he tried to change the calendar?

I have yet to hear him claim to be god.

There were no miracles.

He did not survive a fatal injury.

He has not distributed land.

When he was in Jerusalem he did not establish a temple.

What three kings has he subdued?

I have more but you can start there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min whittler 1,205,742
Amy 3-26 3 min think about it 23
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Scott 51,855
Ask Amy 3-27-15 37 min RACE 6
Dear Prudence 3-27-15 44 min RACE 7
Dear Abby 3-27-15 46 min Sublime1 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,290
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]