BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171481 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
J, The Hell's Angels of today aren't the same group that Hunter S. Thompson rode with.(great book btw.) Yes, they have a violent history.
And they are 1 of hundreds of M.C.s that participated.
Besides, the group the bikers were there to screw with would like to see us all dead. That being said... I don't care if every single biker there had a pocket bulging with meth and a prostitute on the back of their bikes.
As it turns out... the million muslims turned out to be 100 people. Including more 9-11 truthers than muslims. The 2 million bikers turned out to be over 75,000 people.
I have looked at a lot of pictures of the event and what I don't see are Hell's Angels.
But back to the point.
Yes, the Angels are Americans and they are free men protected by the constitution. The same applies to the handful of muslims, no matter how contemptible they are.
Well said.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#171482 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
J, The Hell's Angels of today aren't the same group that Hunter S. Thompson rode with.(great book btw.) Yes, they have a violent history.
And they are 1 of hundreds of M.C.s that participated.
Besides, the group the bikers were there to screw with would like to see us all dead. That being said... I don't care if every single biker there had a pocket bulging with meth and a prostitute on the back of their bikes.
As it turns out... the million muslims turned out to be 100 people. Including more 9-11 truthers than muslims. The 2 million bikers turned out to be over 75,000 people.
I have looked at a lot of pictures of the event and what I don't see are Hell's Angels.
But back to the point.
Yes, the Angels are Americans and they are free men protected by the constitution. The same applies to the handful of muslims, no matter how contemptible they are.
Did you notice how many Muslims where carrying American flags at their rally? I did not see any. What percentage of motorcycles had American Flags? Probably close to 100%

Ottawa

#171483 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
With Rouge's obsession with the male appendage, and LRS's infatuation with ass... mixed with their mutual obsession with homosexuals...
Seems like a real chocolate and peanut butter situation.
REESE! I'll never ever have one again.

Ottawa

#171484 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You know more about America than most Americans.
You seem to be aware and give a shit.
By the powers vested in me, by the honorable Governor William J. Le Petomane. I dub thee an honorary American. You will now assume the duties of the office of sheriff in and for the township of Rock Ridge.
Done and done.
(Gaby Hayes From church roof) The New American is a N (Bong). Goshdarn it, the New American is a N (Bong)

Merci. I do care and I do love your country.

Ottawa

#171485 Sep 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, the Iraq War was about the free flow of oil. That is the same reason why Japan attacked the U.S. Ti invade Java, where the oil was, that also had to capture the Philippines but to do that they had to neutralize our Navy which meant they had to attack Pearl Harbor.
Saddamn endangered the whole Persian Gulf which would mean he would control half of all exported oil on this Earth!
Oh ye of little brain! You can't put water in your cars gas tank!!!
Took a hell of a long time, Rogue. At long last! So, it was about oil, never mind the WMDs, Al Qaeda, mistreatment of Iraqis. Now, was that so hard?

Merci.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#171486 Sep 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, the Iraq War was about the free flow of oil. That is the same reason why Japan attacked the U.S. Ti invade Java, where the oil was, that also had to capture the Philippines but to do that they had to neutralize our Navy which meant they had to attack Pearl Harbor.
Saddamn endangered the whole Persian Gulf which would mean he would control half of all exported oil on this Earth!
Well maybe Limbaugh taught you that and you believe it.

Read my lips: Saddam was contained in a box for 12 years with No Fly Zones and Sanctions which worked.

It is true that he threatened to use the Euro instead of the Dollar.

Iraq's oil was small potatoes and half of his oil fields were not functioning.

==========

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice Tell The Truth About Iraq in Feb. July 2001 / Iraq was no threat to any country and contained
http://tinyurl.com/2fhgd8
&fe ature=related

Breakthrough in seaweed biofuel reported
Jan 20, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/pgbtykz
Energy experts believe that seaweed holds enormous potential as a biofuel alternative to coal and oil, and US-based scientists say they have unlocked the secret of turning its sugar into energy.
A newly engineered microbe can do the work by metabolizing all of the major sugars in brown seaweed, potentially making it a cost-competitive alternative to petroleum fuel, said the report in the US journal Science.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/...
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#171487 Sep 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Took a hell of a long time, Rogue. At long last! So, it was about oil, never mind the WMDs, Al Qaeda, mistreatment of Iraqis. Now, was that so hard?
Merci.
Are you saying that after all these years Rogue was hell bent thinking Iraq war was about WMD and not oil?

ROTFL

----------

It's still about oil in Iraq /http://tinyurl.com/y28lea December 8, 2006
A centerpiece of the Iraq Study Group's report is its advocacy for securing foreign companies' long-term access to Iraqi oil fields.
WHILE THE Bush administration, the media and nearly all the Democrats still refuse to explain the war in Iraq in terms of oil, the ever-pragmatic members of the Iraq Study Group share no such reticence.

Page 1, Chapter 1 of the Iraq Study Group report lays out Iraq's importance to its region, the U.S. and the world with this reminder: "It has the world's second-largest known oil reserves." The group then proceeds to give very specific and radical recommendations as to what the United States should do to secure those reserves. If the proposals are followed, Iraq's national oil industry will be commercialized and opened to foreign firms.

The report makes visible to everyone the elephant in the room: that we are fighting, killing and dying in a war for oil. It states in plain language that the U.S. government should use every tool at its disposal to ensure that American oil interests and those of its corporations are met.
It's spelled out in Recommendation No. 63, which calls on the U.S. to "assist Iraqi leaders to reorganize the national oil industry as a commercial enterprise" and to "encourage investment in Iraq's oil sector by the international community and by international energy companies." This recommendation would turn Iraq's nationalized oil industry into a commercial entity that could be partly or fully privatized by foreign firms.

This is an echo of calls made before and immediately after the invasion of Iraq.
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-juh...

----------

The Iraq Study Group Report
James A. Baker, III, and Lee H. Hamilton, Co-Chairs
Lawrence S. Eagleburger, Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Edwin Meese III,
Sandra Day O’Connor, Leon E. Panetta, William J. Perry, Charles S. Robb,
Alan K. Simpson / http://www.c-span.org/pdf/iraq_study_group_re...
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#171488 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
(Gaby Hayes From church roof) The New American is a N (Bong). Goshdarn it, the New American is a N (Bong)
Merci. I do care and I do love your country.
Funny movie!

LOL
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#171489 Sep 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that Obama is half black, so what? If I had never heard of him and I heard his voice for the first time, w/o see him, I would not assume he was black.
A persons blackness has nothing to do with his skin color. It has to do with his ethnicity. Obama is "black" not because of the color of his skin but how he acts. Justice Clarence Thomas is not "black"!
http://tinyurl.com/nrw775j

Location hidden

#171490 Sep 13, 2013
Yep, accordin' ta Libtards, iffin' yoiu disagree wit us, you is a racist!

1) Criticizing the IRS:“Republicans are using [the IRS scandal] as their latest weapon in the war against the black man.‘IRS’ is the new ‘N****r.’”— Martin Bashir

2) Having a Republican National Convention during a hurricane:“They are happy to have a party with black people drowning.”— Yahoo News Washington bureau chief David Chalian on the Republican National Convention, which was going on at the same time as Hurricane Isaac.

3) Wanting to own a gun to prevent break-ins:“I am loathe to bring up what is in our head because we don’t like to talk about it so much. But on this particular day, on Martin Luther King Day, I think this needs to be said. That imaginary person that’s going to break into your home and kill you, who does that person look like? You know, it’s not freckle-faced Jimmy down the street, is it really? I mean, that’s not what really, that’s not what really people, we never really want to talk about the racial or the class part of this, in terms of how it’s the poor or it’s people of color that we imagine that we’re afraid of. Why are we afraid? What is that, and it’s been a fear that has existed for a very, very long time.”— Michael Moore

4) Mentioning the “Constitution” or “respect for the Founding Fathers:”“The language of GOP racial politics is heavy on euphemisms that allow the speaker to deny any responsibility for the racial content of his message,” Williams wrote.“References to a lack of respect for the ‘Founding Fathers’ and the ‘Constitution’ also make certain ears perk up by demonizing anyone supposedly threatening core ‘old-fashioned American values.’”— Juan Williams

5) Calling Obama “angry:”“That really bothered me. You notice (Romney) said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us. I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘n*ggerization.’”— Touré

6) Saying that Barack Obama lies:“Surrounded by middle-aged white guys — a sepia snapshot of the days when such pols ran Washington like their own men’s club — Joe Wilson yelled “You lie!” at a president who didn’t. But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: You lie, boy!”— Maureen Dowd

7) Noting that Obama is privileged:“Spotlighting his elite education is tantamount to racial bigotry because it insinuates that ‘he took the place of someone else through affirmative action, that someone else being someone white.’”— Jonathan Capehart

8) Saying that unions boss Obama around:“The Republican Party is saying that the President of the United States has bosses, that the union bosses this President around, the unions boss him around. Does that sound to you like they are trying to consciously or subconsciously deliver the racist message that, of course, of course a black man can’t be the real boss?”— Lawrence O’Donnell

9) Supporting voter ID:)“If you go back to the year 2000, when we had an obvious disaster and – and saw that our voting process needed refinement, and we did that in the America Votes Act and made sure that we could iron out those kinks, now you have the Republicans, who want to literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws and literally – and very transparently – block access to the polls to voters who are more likely to vote Democratic candidates than Republican candidates. And it’s nothing short of that blatant.”— Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Location hidden

#171491 Sep 13, 2013
10) Saying “I want my country back:”“Do you remember tea baggers? It was just so much easier when we could just call them racists. I just don’t know why we can’t call them racists, or functionally retarded adults. The functionally retarded adults, the racists – with their cries of,‘I want my country back. You know what they’re really saying is,‘I want my white guy back.’ They apparently had no problem at all for the last eight years of habeas corpus being suspended, the Constitution being [expletive] on, illegal surveillance, lied to on a war or two, two stolen elections – yes, the John Kerry one was stolen too. That’s not tin-foil hat time.”— Janeane Garofalo

11) Being fans of Herman Cain:“One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy. I think he(he’s) giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he’s a black man who knows his place. I know that’s harsh, but that’s how it sure seems to me.”— Karen Finney

12) Fighting for the 2nd Amendment:“I believe the NRA is the new KKK. And that the arming of so many black youths, uh, and loading up our community with drugs, and then just having an open shooting gallery, is the work of people who obviously don’t have our best interests [at heart].”— Jason Whitlock

13) Republicans trying to keep Obama from being reelected:“Look at, look, the Tea Partiers, who are controlling the Republican Party….Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What’s, what does that, what underlines that?‘Screw the country. We’re going to (do) whatever we (can) do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.’… It is a racist thing.”— Morgan Freeman

14) Disliking the fact that Obama is President:“They can’t stand the idea that he’s president, and a piece of it is racism. Not that somebody in one racial group doesn’t like somebody in another racial group, so what? It’s the sense that the white race must rule, that’s what racism is, and they can’t stand the idea that a man who’s not white is president. That is real, that sense of racial superiority and rule is in the hearts of some people in this country.”— Chris Matthews

15) Disliking Barack Obama:“I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he’s African-American.”— Jimmy Carter

- See more at: http://www.rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/15-...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171492 Sep 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! A clue is guiding information, I have yet seen any guiding information coming from your feeble postings, you just post incoherently.
Shocking. Dufus continues to declare his ignorance.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171493 Sep 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Back to doing the crawdaddy, I see. Man, that yellow streak running down your back just keeps getting wider and wider. You're a worthless, little coward, LTR. Air-boat ride? Gas money? You just say the word, big fella. Otay?
More fables Romper? Poor pathetic fool
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171494 Sep 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>STFU po-boy! Troll.
More insight from Lil Romper.

Location hidden

#171495 Sep 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Merci.
But .... Saddamn's WMD threaten the Persian Gulf. I don't give a damn what people do in their own country, it was that Saddamn was a threat to the Persian Gulf where half of all exported oil comes from.
Why do you think we, and Israel, were sort of helping Iran when Reagan was president? We saw Saddamn as a bigger threat!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171496 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>You owe me a cup of coffee as mine has been ejected onto my keyboard.

LOL!
Sorry - but you visit this thread at your own risk ;)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171497 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>You owe me a cup of coffee as mine has been ejected onto my keyboard.

LOL!
Come to think of it - Romper seems to be desperate for a visitor.(I believe Tuesday is visitation day at the "farm".). I'm sure he'd find you a cup if you stopped in to see him.

Location hidden

#171498 Sep 13, 2013
BTW, Reagan did not want Iran to win the Iraq-Iran War. He just did not want any winners. WHY? Because if Iraq and Iran both lost (stalemate), the Free World would be the winners.
Just think if Saddamn had won the Iraq-Iran War? He could easily have closed the Persian Gulf. Why do you think Israel allowed Saudi Arabia to build an oil pipeline through the Golan Heights into Lebanon and to the Mediterranean Sea?
And Saudi Arabia was afraid that either the Suez Canal or the Strait of Hormuz would be closed and they could not export their oil!!!
Oh ye narrow minded Libtards.

Ottawa

#171499 Sep 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
BTW, Reagan did not want Iran to win the Iraq-Iran War. He just did not want any winners. WHY? Because if Iraq and Iran both lost (stalemate), the Free World would be the winners.
Just think if Saddamn had won the Iraq-Iran War? He could easily have closed the Persian Gulf. Why do you think Israel allowed Saudi Arabia to build an oil pipeline through the Golan Heights into Lebanon and to the Mediterranean Sea?
And Saudi Arabia was afraid that either the Suez Canal or the Strait of Hormuz would be closed and they could not export their oil!!!
Oh ye narrow minded Libtards.
The above analysis would earn you a J minus in grade school if such a note existed. This is one of the worst conflict/political analyses I have ever read, bar none.

Ottawa

#171500 Sep 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice how many Muslims where carrying American flags at their rally? I did not see any. What percentage of motorcycles had American Flags? Probably close to 100%
Again, and in less than 24 hours, you are able to spout total incoherent nonsense.

Moslems were peaceful, and just a handful of them as most Moslem Americans are law-abiding and peaceful. But, hey , no flags, very un-American.

On the other hands, Hell's Angels, murderers, drug peddlers, extortionists, sex slave pimps, racketeers and crooks all sport American flags. Great people. Yes, trued patriots. Damn Moslems, no flags.

You still have not seized the concept of "hiding behind the flag", have you, Rogue?

Rogue : "Hey, look at this Hell's Angel, he's selling drugs to our kids, killing rivals, pimping underage girls. But, but, he's got a flag on his bike and back of his stolen leather jacket. Hurray, what a patriot, will ya look at those flags he's sporting"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min MaM 1,125,596
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 19 min RIP Jahziel 44
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Frijoles 70,032
Abby 10-22 29 min PEllen 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Belle Sexton 50,609
Abby 10-20 50 min Mister Tonka 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]