BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
151,041 - 151,060 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 59 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a conspiracy fanatic. But, 18 (Eighteen) terrorists pass through security checkpoints which I am told can sometimes be lax, but 18 (EIGHTEEN) go through airport security with cutters and NOT ONE is detected? Not even ONE? Wow.
Just like a good lil Balack! 2003? A DECADE ago? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

<quoted text>
You owe ME an explanation as to how I owe Rogue, who dragged his president and his country through the mud in the RUSSIAN PRESS, mocked him, an apology? His words are the words of a traitor. The U.S. is at odds at the moment with the Kremlin and this "Rogue" gleefully reproduces Russian media excerpts ,from cheap press too, gutter language, disparaging Obama . Rogue not only thinks that's fine, he agrees. I said, and I will repeat, had Rogue been of age during WW2, he would've posted Goebbels Nazi anti-FDR propaganda, count on it. The five I listed, along with Rogue, did not need to be convicted in a court of law. Everyone knew what they were.
Pizzant, STFU! Carry your sorry Canadian azz elsewhere. What a total dumbshyt, you are. Damn, quit wasting our oxygen!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And since I'm feeling generous I will spoon feed the fool. Not that I expect it to help - my assistance will be given in plain English and therefore the Birfoon will not comprehend - again
Dear Fool - exactly where did I ever state, imply or even suggest that you should give a crap about me?
Oh. That's right. I didn't.
I will return tomorrow to laugh at you some more. Give you lots of time - maybe you can figure it out (doubtful but I'm an optimist)
STFU po-boy! Troll.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

A collection of LRS's last 3 sophisticated posts :
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU po-boy! Troll.

Pizzant, STFU! Carry your sorry Canadian azz elsewhere. What a total dumbshyt, you are. Damn, quit wasting our oxygen!

STFU po-boy! Troll.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

A collection of LRS's last 3 sophisticated posts :
<quoted text>
STFU po-boy! Troll.
The preceding trash was brought to you by the Canadian Queer, who comes to an American forum and harasses our fellow citizens. He has no voice in this country yet, he continues to mumble, groan, whine and bytch! Go away ragboy! You're not liked or wanted. Anti-America POS
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Remember psycho, you're free to leave at ANY time!
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Do you want another 9/11? If not learn to live with it as I did.
Yes, I didn't agree with the Iraq War or Libya. My thoughts are let the mad dog take care of the mad dogs, it is easier to control one dog.
The Patriot Act did not stop September 11, 2001, or any other terror acts.

Sincerely,

Benghazi

----------
Spy Agency Data After Sept. 11 Led F.B.I. to Dead Ends
January 17, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/2cnkcy
WASHINGTON, Jan. 16 - In the anxious months after the Sept. 11 attacks, the National Security Agency began sending a steady stream of telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names to the F.B.I. in search of terrorists. The stream soon became a flood, requiring hundreds of agents to check out thousands of tips a month.
But virtually all of them, current and former officials say, led to dead ends or innocent Americans.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/17/politics/17...

==========

Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/egle8 June 30 2006
(Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.

The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.

``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
The lawsuit is related to an alleged NSA program to record and store data on calls placed by subscribers. More than 30 suits have been filed over claims that the carriers, the three biggest U.S. telephone companies, violated the privacy rights of their customers by cooperating with the NSA in an effort to track alleged terrorists.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Why even worry about their oil, we have more oil than their combined product output.
You and I have ZERO oil.

There are people in this world who want more oil.

----------

Alan Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil
September 16, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/9xtwu9o
America’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.

In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.

However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy.“I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.

Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism. http://large.stanford.edu/publications/coal/r...

----------

U.S. General Abizaid Says 'Of Course It's About Oil'
Oct 16 2007 http://tinyurl.com/8euvsca
Retired General John Abizaid, the former CENTCOM Commander, said on Saturday about the Iraq war that, "Of course it's about oil, we can't really deny that." More from Matt at Think Progress:
Abizaid has previously argued that the U.S. would need "to keep a long-term military presence in Iraq" in order to protect "the free flow of goods and resources" such as oil, but his Stanford comments go much further in pinning oil as a prime motivator for the war.
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/10/16/headli...

----------

Australian Nelson: Oil a factor in Iraq deployment
July 5, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/ywcn24
The Howard Government has today admitted that securing oil supplies is a factor in Australia's continued military involvement in Iraq.
Defence Minister Brendan Nelson said today oil was a factor in Australia's contribution to the unpopular war, as "energy security" and stability in the Middle East would be crucial to the nation's future.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/howard...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Path - Anti-America POS (prob. a rag)
Twinkerbelle - Anti-America POS (a rag)
Twink - Anti-America POS (prob. a rag)
Gertrude Barks - Anti-America POS (toilet fixture)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The preceding trash was brought to you by the Canadian Queer, who comes to an American forum and harasses our fellow citizens. He has no voice in this country yet, he continues to mumble, groan, whine and bytch! Go away ragboy! You're not liked or wanted. Anti-America POS
Hmmm, the queer obsession once more. The sore is all open, pus pouring out, yet no action foreseen, stays in the closet and suffers, and time to time, erupts with "queer", "ass", "from behind" now and then, lurches, wet dream-like, feels guilty, gets even with "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg;d) by telling them to exit HIS country or simply threatening them with death or airboat ride.

Everest may be the highest mountain, and LRS, you are the Everest of fools, of losers, the highest and biggest. Tell your poor suffering stepmom to call you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

<quoted text>
Hmmm, the queer obsession once more. The sore is all open, pus pouring out, yet no action foreseen, stays in the closet and suffers, and time to time, erupts with "queer", "ass", "from behind" now and then, lurches, wet dream-like, feels guilty, gets even with "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg;d) by telling them to exit HIS country or simply threatening them with death or airboat ride.
Everest may be the highest mountain, and LRS, you are the Everest of fools, of losers, the highest and biggest. Tell your poor suffering stepmom to call you.
Did the Canadian Queer say something?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

I didn't think so.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ON last nights news they mentioned a school-closing due to the severe heat and that parents had to scramble to find "alternate child-care". THAT is exactly what public school is - CHILDCARE. Kids belong at home with their mothers while daddy works. A woman's place is in the home, always has been always will be.
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB used to make war and profits for the global-elite.
IMPEACH the Kenyan-born antichrist!
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide."
Barack Obama (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro)
Jesus saves.
You are truly in need of mental help go to your nearest Laughing Academy go check your self in and get the help you ned
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

For God and Country I'll end your life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just me

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?

Just me wrote:

<quoted text>
If you think about it hard enough Rogue, you will figure out the answer to your question.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?<quoted text>
I was at a truck stop in Wytheville, VA and I heard to hill billies behind me when I turned around they were black folk. Mountain black folk? I could not tell the difference between the way they talked than any other person who cam out of the mountains.
You accent has nothing to do with the color of your skin. Just about every black newscaster on national TV has a neutral accent.
So tell me this, if you are a politician and one of your staffers advises you that the President is calling, are you going to ask whether it's the black president or the white president? My guess is no because you already know that the President is black.

Darn Rogue, I was really hoping you'd figure this out on your own.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
For God and Country I'll end your life!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And you, ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) fancy yourself, in your wildest unreal dreams one of them? Too funny, a limp spineless yellow big mouth whose death threats are the laugh of Topix.

LRS, the school bully who could, in one fell swoop, break every bone in the body of a 2 yr-old girl. And he thinks he represents the United States of America, wants everyone smarter than him OUT...oops, he'll be the only one left LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

<quoted text>
And you, ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) fancy yourself, in your wildest unreal dreams one of them? Too funny, a limp spineless yellow big mouth whose death threats are the laugh of Topix.
LRS, the school bully who could, in one fell swoop, break every bone in the body of a 2 yr-old girl. And he thinks he represents the United States of America, wants everyone smarter than him OUT...oops, he'll be the only one left LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Did the Canadian Queer speak or was that a mouse fart?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Mouse fart, I guess.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

<quoted text>
The following applies to the drug-consuming-trafficking-kil ling-money-laundering-extortio n-slave trade Hell's Angels ?: "That we are all free men protected by the Constitution of the United States of America."
Okay.
Yes it does.

J, The Hell's Angels of today aren't the same group that Hunter S. Thompson rode with.(great book btw.) Yes, they have a violent history.

And they are 1 of hundreds of M.C.s that participated.

Besides, the group the bikers were there to screw with would like to see us all dead. That being said... I don't care if every single biker there had a pocket bulging with meth and a prostitute on the back of their bikes.

As it turns out... the million muslims turned out to be 100 people. Including more 9-11 truthers than muslims. The 2 million bikers turned out to be over 75,000 people.

I have looked at a lot of pictures of the event and what I don't see are Hell's Angels.

But back to the point.

Yes, the Angels are Americans and they are free men protected by the constitution. The same applies to the handful of muslims, no matter how contemptible they are.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

<quoted text>
Masons, agree with them or not, are usually smart. Welby is NOT a mason.
100% correct.

He blamed masons for Obama. I am not exactly sure how he thinks that works. But you learn not to argue with crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 48,893
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,079,656
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search