BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 191837 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171517 Sep 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I see you continue to post incoherently.
I see you continue to declare your stupidity
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171518 Sep 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't find it odd that I said you were obsessed with male asses and infatuated with homosexuality, and your retort.....
Pink panties, Gay, Sockpuppet... blah blah blah.
Thanks for not making it difficult for me to back up my words.
No, I don't find it odd at all. The words used were the appropriate ones. You're beginning to sound very familiar, Scruff!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171519 Sep 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More insight from Lil Romper.
Wow! Three posts and a grand total of 18 words! Wow!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171520 Sep 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, and in less than 24 hours, you are able to spout total incoherent nonsense.
Moslems were peaceful, and just a handful of them as most Moslem Americans are law-abiding and peaceful. But, hey , no flags, very un-American.
On the other hands, Hell's Angels, murderers, drug peddlers, extortionists, sex slave pimps, racketeers and crooks all sport American flags. Great people. Yes, trued patriots. Damn Moslems, no flags.
You still have not seized the concept of "hiding behind the flag", have you, Rogue?
Rogue : "Hey, look at this Hell's Angel, he's selling drugs to our kids, killing rivals, pimping underage girls. But, but, he's got a flag on his bike and back of his stolen leather jacket. Hurray, what a patriot, will ya look at those flags he's sporting"
I agree! Damn Muslims, no flags. Off with their heads. Who wants to be first?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171521 Sep 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you continue to declare your stupidity
Burp for us, Gertrude!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171522 Sep 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Three posts and a grand total of 18 words! Wow!
Showing off your math skills this morning? Mom must be so proud!

What's that - 3,400 posts from you and not one bit of intelligence - talk about Wow!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171524 Sep 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing off your math skills this morning? Mom must be so proud!
What's that - 3,400 posts from you and not one bit of intelligence - talk about Wow!
Letting the neighbor's kid post for you, huh? Leave that small child alone!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171525 Sep 13, 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171526 Sep 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Where is our share of the Iraq oil, if that was the purpose of the war? The US should be collecting our part to offset the war debt.
Exploration and exploitation BIG with Russians as is huge export deal with Japan. And , as you wrote, creation of incredible red tape making it impossible for Exxon and other U.S. companies to stay in Iraq. No Wmd's , no Al Qaeda, no Taliban, no Hezbollah, no Iranians found, no war reparations and now NO OIL, "get the hell out, Yanks". Mission accomplished.

Ottawa

#171527 Sep 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! I think is time we invade Iraq, after all the war was for oil and we haven't seen a drop.
Those people need to be taught a lesson, nuke'em til they glow.
Your strategy is very sound. Er, isn't that what you did in 2003? You should be teaching tactics at West Point or politics at Harvard or Yale or Princeton, Justice LRS oops, Dale. Brilliant.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171528 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Exploration and exploitation BIG with Russians as is huge export deal with Japan. And , as you wrote, creation of incredible red tape making it impossible for Exxon and other U.S. companies to stay in Iraq. No Wmd's , no Al Qaeda, no Taliban, no Hezbollah, no Iranians found, no war reparations and now NO OIL, "get the hell out, Yanks". Mission accomplished.
LMAO Waa Waa Waa LMAO

Ottawa

#171530 Sep 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
And your point being?

How about the, opposite, the droughts in the West and the forest fires?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171531 Sep 13, 2013
Hmmmm. Brain-eating amoeba found in drinking water in Louisiana ....

Well that certainly helps explain ...

Ottawa

#171532 Sep 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Waa Waa Waa LMAO
4,500 U.S. military killed, 32, 000 severely wounded, over 150,000 Iraqis killed (just Iraqis), 1 million wounded,(just Iraqis), country's infrastructure devastated, cost to the U.S. of over $2 trillion, alienation of allies and further alienation of foes, and the list goes on . No WMDs found, no Al Qaeda or Taliban or Iranians or Hesbollah found (all found now) and U.S. oil companies coerced out, big contracts given to "friendly" Russia and Japan.

Justice ha ha LRS's reaction ?: "LMAO Waa Waa Waa LMAO"

P.S. Easy, as of course, he didn't have to go.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#171533 Sep 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that Obama is half black, so what? If I had never heard of him and I heard his voice for the first time, w/o see him, I would not assume he was black.
A persons blackness has nothing to do with his skin color. It has to do with his ethnicity. Obama is "black" not because of the color of his skin but how he acts. Justice Clarence Thomas is not "black"!
What a silly response. Black isn't a state of mind, it's a race. Are you still denying the fact that any recipient of a call from the President will no doubt know that the person that's calling is black whether or not he sounds black? Isn't it a bit unlikely that we'd have a new white president without having heard news of same?

One other thing, just what does someone have to do to act black?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171534 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
4,500 U.S. military killed, 32, 000 severely wounded, over 150,000 Iraqis killed (just Iraqis), 1 million wounded,(just Iraqis), country's infrastructure devastated, cost to the U.S. of over $2 trillion, alienation of allies and further alienation of foes, and the list goes on . No WMDs found, no Al Qaeda or Taliban or Iranians or Hesbollah found (all found now) and U.S. oil companies coerced out, big contracts given to "friendly" Russia and Japan.
Justice ha ha LRS's reaction ?: "LMAO Waa Waa Waa LMAO"
P.S. Easy, as of course, he didn't have to go.
You are one dumb individual. I'm LMAO at you and your whining! Nothing else! You - I'm LMAO @ Your Whining - I'm LMAO @ Deal with it!
Hardship53

Pineville, LA

#171535 Sep 13, 2013
Stick to the facts. The Supreme Court would not be thinking of hearing a case that has no merit.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#171536 Sep 13, 2013
Hardship53 wrote:
Stick to the facts. The Supreme Court would not be thinking of hearing a case that has no merit.
Which is probably why they haven't been tempted to hear any of the Birfoon frivolities
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#171537 Sep 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! I think is time we invade Iraq, after all the war was for oil and we haven't seen a drop.
Those people need to be taught a lesson, nuke'em til they glow.
What makes you think an American oil company in the Middle East is going to give you a good deal?

==========

TEXAS REPUBLICAN SENATOR PHIL GRAMM & ENRON MANIPULATING OIL PRICES./ Michael Greenberger, Former Director, Commodities Future Trading Commission 1997-1999./ August 5, 2009 / WASHINGTON, DC: June 24, 2008
Michael Greenberger discusses the role of unregulated oil speculators on the buying and selling of oil futures. He says legislation passed in 2000 created an environment where oil speculators influence the current day price of oil and other crude products.
http://www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/ @newsroom/documents/file/heari ng080509_greenberger.pdf

Speculators' Impact on Oil Market
May 27, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/mor2rek
Michael Greenberger believes that legislation passed in 2000 created an environment where oil speculators influence the current day price of oil and other crude products.&#8194;He talked about how the legislation created the situation and current day efforts (via the Farm Bill) to close loopholes that were created in 2000.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/205347-3

From Inventing Oil Derivatives To Deregulating The Market
June 6, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/3ar3tlh
In April, ThinkProgress caused a stir when we uncovered a series of Koch Industries corporate documents revealing the company’s role as an oil speculator. Like many oil companies, Koch uses legitimate hedging products to create price stability. However, the documents reveal that Koch is also participating in the unregulated derivatives markets as a financial player, buying and selling speculative products that are increasingly contributing to the skyrocketing price of oil. Excessive energy speculation today is at its highest levels ever, and even Goldman Sachs now admits that at least $27 of the price of crude oil is a result from reckless speculation rather than market fundamentals of supply and demand./ http://thinkprogress.org/report/koch-oil-spec...
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#171538 Sep 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Of course it didn't, it wasn't in place as of 9-11-2001.
Telecommunications act of 1934, Benghazi, NSA, IRS, you'll have to ask Obama what went wrong.
Actually it was in place before September 11, 2001.

Even Slick Willie wanted to wiretap al Qaeda back in the 1990s but the Republicans were against it.

ENCLOSED PROOF:

----------

TERRORISM PREVENTION ACT--CONFERENCE REPORT
http://tinyurl.com/2lj3t8 / April 17, 1996
Congressional Record: April 17, 1996 (Senate)- Pages S3454-S3478 DOCID:cr17ap96-153
Terrorism prevention Act--Conference Report
Orrin Hatch: Mr. President, again, in the real world, in the case of the Unabomber or a terrorist where there is a real threat or an immediate concern, you do not need this provision to get an emergency wiretap. All the Senator's motion does is expand the number of crimes that would trigger the wiretap statute. This amendment was offered during the Senate debate. It was defeated. It was not a part of the Senate bill. It was not a part of the House bill. It is not a part of our conference report, and rightly so. I oppose this provision that could expand emergency wiretap authority to permit the Government to begin a wiretap prior to obtaining court approval in a greater range of cases than the law presently allows. I personally find this proposal troubling. I am concerned that this provision, if enacted, would unnecessarily broaden emergency wiretap authority. Under current law, such authority exists when life is in danger, when the national security is threatened, or when an organized crime conspiracy is involved. In the real world, we do not need this amendment to get emergency wiretap authority, and that is a fact.
Let me also say that this authority is constrained by a requirement that surveillance be approved by the Court within 48 hours, but that authority already exists in those areas I have addressed.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdo...

Clinton PDD 63
http://tinyurl.com/cvuom

For Immediate Release May 22, 1998 FACT SHEET PROTECTING AMERICA'S
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES: PDD 63
http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/pdd-63.htm

Clinton PDD 62
http://tinyurl.com/bze57

COMBATING TERRORISM: PRESIDENTIAL DECISION DIRECTIVE 62
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/ciao/62fa...

========

COMPREHENSIVE ANTITERRORISM ACT OF 1995
http://tinyurl.com/ys56o4 / April 18, 1996

Congressional Record: April 18, 1996 (House)- Pages H3605-H3618 Government Printing Office's Online Records: DOCID:cr18ap96-43
Conference Report on s. 735, Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996
Dan Burton (R-Ind): If the Government of the United States can through, quote-unquote, good faith tap our phones and intrude into our lives, they violate our constitutional liberties, and that is something that we should not tolerate, and that is in section 305 and section 307. The FBI can gain access to individual phone billing records without a subpoena or a court order. Once again I believe that infringes upon our constitutional rights and liberties, and while we are trying to deal with terrorism, and we should, we should not violate our constitutional rights and liberties, and I believe this bill in its present form does. And that is why I think the Barr amendment is absolutely essential if we are going to pass something that will really deal with terrorism crime, but protect the liberties that we fought so hard for in the Revolutionary War.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,250,146
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Mark 51,996
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min RACE 6,135
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive 53,902
San Francisco full of crap 1 hr ButtLuvinBoy 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 70,129
This Racist Party should be Banned. 2 hr Pat Buttram 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr dem 99,858
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages