BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171348 Sep 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Panel rules 13 Arkansas school districts can arm teachers and staff"
What progress. What a forward-looking intelligent move. Arming teachers. When do we build a moat around the castle, er, school? And Rogue celebrates. What's next? Arming the students? And why not?
How about umm... the homeless?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171349 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Most responsible news outlets try not to fuel stupidity and hate.
Several news outlets celebrated the ride rather than bitching about the permit which was - by the organizer's own admission - denied because the original "theme" (essentially "ride over Moooooslums") was inappropriate.
A couple mentioned the other activities but most did not (there are rallies and events almost daily in Washington. Most are never mentioned by any news outlet - does Skank lady bitch about this?)
Did Faux News discuss whether they thought the permit might have been approved had the original application declared the theme to be a remembrance of 9-11?(They didn't on any of the Fox coverage that I saw)
So, LTR is a sandchigger! Figures. Anything to protect the Muslims, huh? I can see that ending in the near future. It's already way overdue.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171350 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but when the KKK and Aryan Brother hood get parade permits, don't other mount counter parades? This Muslim demonstration did not support the majority of Muslims and is an UN-American event.
Oh, and the Muslims where there not a s remembrance of 9-11 but as a Muslim victory dance!
Agreed... that is twice in one day!

:)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#171351 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but when the KKK and Aryan Brother hood get parade permits, don't other mount counter parades? This Muslim demonstration did not support the majority of Muslims and is an UN-American event.
Oh, and the Muslims where there not a s remembrance of 9-11 but as a Muslim victory dance!
Another gem by Rube Scholar who reads "the original 'theme' was inappropriate" to mean "all counter demonstrations are inappropriate".

Sad.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Most responsible news outlets try not to fuel stupidity and hate.
Several news outlets celebrated the ride rather than bitching about the permit which was - by the organizer's own admission - denied because the original "theme" (essentially "ride over Moooooslums") was inappropriate.
A couple mentioned the other activities but most did not (there are rallies and events almost daily in Washington. Most are never mentioned by any news outlet - does Skank lady bitch about this?)
Did Faux News discuss whether they thought the permit might have been approved had the original application declared the theme to be a remembrance of 9-11?(They didn't on any of the Fox coverage that I saw)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171353 Sep 12, 2013
bassledam wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wYcF_fpHp5 k
he should be executed
Wasting 40 seconds of someones life should not be punishable by death.

I am sure the shame his family feels is punishment enough.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171354 Sep 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!
I see you are still confused.
It's a trick, get an axe!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171355 Sep 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not what Darwin said. Not by a long shot.
How the Eye Evolved:
http://www.nyas.org/publications/detail.aspx...
http://tinyurl.com/psjf2gf
Where are the innumerable transitional fossils he expected to see? And what about the Cambrian Explosion? Where are all the transitional "links"?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171357 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't hate anyone. Period. Or else prove it.
But I will criticize any hypocritre hiding behind ANY flag, be it American or Canadian or any other. Hell's angels bikers have stars and stripes emblazoned all over themselves. What does the flag mean to them, to you?
That we are all free men protected by the Constitution of the United States of America.

Hell's Angels are just one club among thousands.

I am not seeing the hypocrisy here J.

I don't agree with Rouge that the Muslim gathering was "un-american". But I think it is extremely distasteful. And people recognized this and felt strongly enough to arrive and drown out religious noise.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171359 Sep 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a trick, get an axe!
It does seem to have most of you confused. LMAO!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171361 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
Your dumbazz would like it. Pathological liar! I know several of your other names, 100% verified! And you know what? You're FOS, Path! You're nothing more than an irrelevant pile of dogshyt which Twinkie fell in face first! You two tweeners are jokes. LMAO! Sad and pathetic but true. LMAO!
<quoted text>
Names? Put up or shut the barn door.
Still awaiting those names. I gave YOU Dale, what do YOU have for me? Please put up, I can't wait to see who I am, and have a good hearty laugh.

Ottawa

#171362 Sep 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the masons.
We should have known....
Again Welby...
How does Obama fit the biblical description of the Antichrist?
Masons, agree with them or not, are usually smart. Welby is NOT a mason.

Ottawa

#171363 Sep 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
That we are all free men protected by the Constitution of the United States of America.
Hell's Angels are just one club among thousands.
I am not seeing the hypocrisy here J.
I don't agree with Rouge that the Muslim gathering was "un-american". But I think it is extremely distasteful. And people recognized this and felt strongly enough to arrive and drown out religious noise.
The following applies to the drug-consuming-trafficking-kil ling-money-laundering-extortio n-slave trade Hell's Angels ?: "That we are all free men protected by the Constitution of the United States of America."

Okay.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171364 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but when the KKK and Aryan Brother hood get parade permits, don't other mount counter parades? This Muslim demonstration did not support the majority of Muslims and is an UN-American event.
And you're a pathetic fool devoid of facts
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171365 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So, LTR is a sandchigger! Figures. Anything to protect the Muslims, huh? I can see that ending in the near future. It's already way overdue.
So Romper is an illiterate hate monger. Well we already knew that

Ottawa

#171366 Sep 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gem by Rube Scholar who reads "the original 'theme' was inappropriate" to mean "all counter demonstrations are inappropriate".
Sad.
<quoted text>
Rogue and his birther clan are just plain idiots. Instead of seeing something positive on so few Moslems protesting, he must mean that it's a bad thing that most American Moslems are moderates and did not show up. With Rogue, it's always a win-win situation for him, and lose-lose for the other guys. Had many Moslems shown up, he would've used the same words to criticize the great number of demonstrators. Go figure.

For Scrutiny : Oh, on welby, and Masons, sorry, had not read his rant, so I was off subject.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171368 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but when the KKK and Aryan Brother hood get parade permits, don't other mount counter parades? This Muslim demonstration did not support the majority of Muslims and is an UN-American event.
Question for you Rouge. How many Counter-parade organizers are stupid enough to write in "drown out Romper and the rest if the bigots at the KKK rally" as the intended purpose of their event?

Hint - none of them.(At least none who expect their permit to be approved)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171369 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbazz would like it. Pathological liar! I know several of your other names, 100% verified! And you know what? You're FOS, Path! You're nothing more than an irrelevant pile of dogshyt which Twinkie fell in face first! You two tweeners are jokes. LMAO! Sad and pathetic but true. LMAO!
<quoted text>
Still awaiting those names. I gave YOU Dale, what do YOU have for me? Please put up, I can't wait to see who I am, and have a good hearty laugh.
Just listen for the dinner bell, then come a runnin'! You're now at 0 - 311. LMAO! You know, for someone who claims they only have one moniker, you seem very interested in finding out what other names I know of. Why would anyone with just one moniker give this the time of day? Hmmm? hahaha Psst, hey genius, you're about to out yourself!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171370 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Question for you Rouge. How many Counter-parade organizers are stupid enough to write in "drown out Romper and the rest if the bigots at the KKK rally" as the intended purpose of their event?

.... rest of the bigots ...

Gotta keep the typing cops happy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171371 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you Rouge. How many Counter-parade organizers are stupid enough to write in "drown out Romper and the rest if the bigots at the KKK rally" as the intended purpose of their event?
Yea, being honest is a terrible thing to you, isn't it? Screw the Muslims.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171372 Sep 12, 2013
And, screw anyone supporting them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Hey U 50,660
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,127,281
Amy 10-24 1 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 8 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]