BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190216 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#171450 Sep 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Why even worry about their oil, we have more oil than their combined product output.
You and I have ZERO oil.

There are people in this world who want more oil.

----------

Alan Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil
September 16, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/9xtwu9o
America’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.

In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.

However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy.“I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.

Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism. http://large.stanford.edu/publications/coal/r...

----------

U.S. General Abizaid Says 'Of Course It's About Oil'
Oct 16 2007 http://tinyurl.com/8euvsca
Retired General John Abizaid, the former CENTCOM Commander, said on Saturday about the Iraq war that, "Of course it's about oil, we can't really deny that." More from Matt at Think Progress:
Abizaid has previously argued that the U.S. would need "to keep a long-term military presence in Iraq" in order to protect "the free flow of goods and resources" such as oil, but his Stanford comments go much further in pinning oil as a prime motivator for the war.
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/10/16/headli...

----------

Australian Nelson: Oil a factor in Iraq deployment
July 5, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/ywcn24
The Howard Government has today admitted that securing oil supplies is a factor in Australia's continued military involvement in Iraq.
Defence Minister Brendan Nelson said today oil was a factor in Australia's contribution to the unpopular war, as "energy security" and stability in the Middle East would be crucial to the nation's future.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/howard...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171451 Sep 12, 2013
Path - Anti-America POS (prob. a rag)
Twinkerbelle - Anti-America POS (a rag)
Twink - Anti-America POS (prob. a rag)
Gertrude Barks - Anti-America POS (toilet fixture)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171452 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The preceding trash was brought to you by the Canadian Queer, who comes to an American forum and harasses our fellow citizens. He has no voice in this country yet, he continues to mumble, groan, whine and bytch! Go away ragboy! You're not liked or wanted. Anti-America POS
Hmmm, the queer obsession once more. The sore is all open, pus pouring out, yet no action foreseen, stays in the closet and suffers, and time to time, erupts with "queer", "ass", "from behind" now and then, lurches, wet dream-like, feels guilty, gets even with "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg;d) by telling them to exit HIS country or simply threatening them with death or airboat ride.

Everest may be the highest mountain, and LRS, you are the Everest of fools, of losers, the highest and biggest. Tell your poor suffering stepmom to call you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171453 Sep 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, the queer obsession once more. The sore is all open, pus pouring out, yet no action foreseen, stays in the closet and suffers, and time to time, erupts with "queer", "ass", "from behind" now and then, lurches, wet dream-like, feels guilty, gets even with "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg;d) by telling them to exit HIS country or simply threatening them with death or airboat ride.
Everest may be the highest mountain, and LRS, you are the Everest of fools, of losers, the highest and biggest. Tell your poor suffering stepmom to call you.
Did the Canadian Queer say something?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171454 Sep 12, 2013
I didn't think so.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#171455 Sep 12, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ON last nights news they mentioned a school-closing due to the severe heat and that parents had to scramble to find "alternate child-care". THAT is exactly what public school is - CHILDCARE. Kids belong at home with their mothers while daddy works. A woman's place is in the home, always has been always will be.
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB used to make war and profits for the global-elite.
IMPEACH the Kenyan-born antichrist!
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide."
Barack Obama (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro)
Jesus saves.
You are truly in need of mental help go to your nearest Laughing Academy go check your self in and get the help you ned
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171456 Sep 12, 2013
For God and Country I'll end your life!

Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#171457 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?

Just me wrote:

<quoted text>
If you think about it hard enough Rogue, you will figure out the answer to your question.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?<quoted text>
I was at a truck stop in Wytheville, VA and I heard to hill billies behind me when I turned around they were black folk. Mountain black folk? I could not tell the difference between the way they talked than any other person who cam out of the mountains.
You accent has nothing to do with the color of your skin. Just about every black newscaster on national TV has a neutral accent.
So tell me this, if you are a politician and one of your staffers advises you that the President is calling, are you going to ask whether it's the black president or the white president? My guess is no because you already know that the President is black.

Darn Rogue, I was really hoping you'd figure this out on your own.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171458 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lTs6a0ORdQUXX
And you, ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) fancy yourself, in your wildest unreal dreams one of them? Too funny, a limp spineless yellow big mouth whose death threats are the laugh of Topix.

LRS, the school bully who could, in one fell swoop, break every bone in the body of a 2 yr-old girl. And he thinks he represents the United States of America, wants everyone smarter than him OUT...oops, he'll be the only one left LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171461 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
And you, ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) fancy yourself, in your wildest unreal dreams one of them? Too funny, a limp spineless yellow big mouth whose death threats are the laugh of Topix.
LRS, the school bully who could, in one fell swoop, break every bone in the body of a 2 yr-old girl. And he thinks he represents the United States of America, wants everyone smarter than him OUT...oops, he'll be the only one left LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Did the Canadian Queer speak or was that a mouse fart?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171462 Sep 12, 2013
Mouse fart, I guess.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171463 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
The following applies to the drug-consuming-trafficking-kil ling-money-laundering-extortio n-slave trade Hell's Angels ?: "That we are all free men protected by the Constitution of the United States of America."
Okay.
Yes it does.

J, The Hell's Angels of today aren't the same group that Hunter S. Thompson rode with.(great book btw.) Yes, they have a violent history.

And they are 1 of hundreds of M.C.s that participated.

Besides, the group the bikers were there to screw with would like to see us all dead. That being said... I don't care if every single biker there had a pocket bulging with meth and a prostitute on the back of their bikes.

As it turns out... the million muslims turned out to be 100 people. Including more 9-11 truthers than muslims. The 2 million bikers turned out to be over 75,000 people.

I have looked at a lot of pictures of the event and what I don't see are Hell's Angels.

But back to the point.

Yes, the Angels are Americans and they are free men protected by the constitution. The same applies to the handful of muslims, no matter how contemptible they are.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171464 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Masons, agree with them or not, are usually smart. Welby is NOT a mason.
100% correct.

He blamed masons for Obama. I am not exactly sure how he thinks that works. But you learn not to argue with crazy.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171465 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue and his birther clan are just plain idiots. Instead of seeing something positive on so few Moslems protesting, he must mean that it's a bad thing that most American Moslems are moderates and did not show up. With Rogue, it's always a win-win situation for him, and lose-lose for the other guys. Had many Moslems shown up, he would've used the same words to criticize the great number of demonstrators. Go figure.
For Scrutiny : Oh, on welby, and Masons, sorry, had not read his rant, so I was off subject.
No worries friend.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171466 Sep 12, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam Nunn and Richard Lugar did very important work with trying to curb Nuclear Proliferation.
I am glad you voted for Nunn.
I respect both men, but make no mistake both were corporate hack prostitutes just like more than 99% of all Republicans and more than 95% of all Democrats.
My numbers are not important but you get the gist.
There are very few authentic conservatives in Washington DC and same is true of authentic liberals.
Bill Clinton and Barack Obama passed Republican legislation which hurt middle class and working poor Americans.
Same is true of Reagan and the corporate Bush's.
The only people benefitting are the people in Congress, Wall Street, and the talking air heads on TV and Radio.
A POX ON BOTH HOUSES!
We need a Peoples Party to represent 99% of our masses instead of continuing to benefit the wealthy few who own most of Washington DC.
http://www.cps-news.com/
*golf clap*
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#171467 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
O God, who hast left us in
this wonderful Sacrament a
perpetual memorial of Thy
passion, grant us, we beseech
Thee so to reverence the sacred
mysteries of Thy body and blood,
that we may continually find in
our souls the fruit of Thy redemption,
who livest and reignest world without end.
Amen

May we for ever adore the most Holy Sacrament.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171468 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lTs6a0ORdQUXX
Hard to believe with all those great pictures and thumping cadences we haven't won a war since 1945.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171469 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
With Rouge's obsession with the male appendage, and LRS's infatuation with ass... mixed with their mutual obsession with homosexuals...

Seems like a real chocolate and peanut butter situation.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171470 Sep 12, 2013
I think we should have a draw Mohammed day.

I don't care when, but once a year everyone should take a min to draw Mohammed and post your drawings on the nearest telephone pole.

All in favor?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171471 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the Birfoons said at their rally? Oh - that's right - not a thing because no one showed.(Not even the "organizer")
Q: if a Birfoon scheduled a rally and no one attended was it still a giant waste of time?
You owe me a cup of coffee as mine has been ejected onto my keyboard.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 1 hr Over and Out 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,502
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Incognito4Ever 1,234,296
help troll them pls 4 hr lukeintothelight 1
amy 5-28 6 hr Julie 13
Dirty Marge 6 hr That girl 1
Abby 5-28 7 hr Julie 17
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]