BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,846
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171383 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blathered like a Tru Anti-Patriot.
Anyone that has to shout "I'm a patriot" over the rooftops is NOT a patriot. Real patriots act, they don't go around pounding their chests.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171384 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I never doubted that your bigotry was honest and genuine. And of all the things that I find sad and pathetic about you, the fact that you are honest about your hatred is not one of them
Why do you think I, or anyone else, cares what you think? You're another just another frickin' apologist, LTR. Muslims and Christians are not going to get along anywhere. Since this is my homeland, they need to carry their azzes. Does that offend you? If so, why? If, not liking people who hate us is bigotry, then so be it. Just another DIM that wouldn't know he was in a war until he took one in the head. You get no mulligans! Stick it, Mr. Apologist!

Ottawa

#171385 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Russian Paper:“Once Drug Addict Obama Cannot Fight Against Vladimir Putin” 12 September 2013
How many people could ever have thought of Barack Obama making a statement that he was going to send missiles into any country, much less Syria? Then we have to ask why has he gone from a roaring lion to a paper tiger? Obama was going to attack first and ask questions later, he was drawing the line in the sand, yet when time came and that line was allegedly crossed, like a school yard bully, he says “That was the world’s red line, I never did that!” Now that we have seen the United States snickered at and in some places laughed at like the Rodeo Clown Obama and his friends demeaned, we see a man that is lost and has no way out. Just what does Russia think of him? They laugh as if Obama is the clown, and he is not in any sort of rodeo! Should anyone wonder just what some, if not all the people of Russia and maybe the world, think of Obama right now? All we have to do is look at recent articles about Obama in the Pravda paper, which is a Russian publication.
The following commentary comes from just one of many articles popping up all over Russia and the world especially after Obama drew the “red line,” then another and then another! The following words are from Xavier Lerma:
<quoted text>
Never thought it would have been possible, but you have just outdone American commie Lady. Talk about treason ! Quoting the adversary's media against your president, and what's more amazing, is that you have no idea what went on behind the scenes when Putin and Obama met, and how perhaps the threat of an imminent attack may have brought Hassad to open up his gas hideouts. But never mind that, no matter what it looks like, you can always quote the allied media when they criticize Obama , and don't forget, they do it in a respectful way, which the Russians don't, you do NOT side with the Russians against your country, your president. Good thing you were just a toddler when Hitler was dictator, as it's a sure thing you would have inveighed against FDR via German Goebbels-controlled media. Shame on you. Now go hide behind the flag, soil it, blaspheme it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171386 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think I, or anyone else, cares what you think? You're another just another frickin' apologist, LTR. Muslims and Christians are not going to get along anywhere. Since this is my homeland, they need to carry their azzes. Does that offend you? If so, why? If, not liking people who hate us is bigotry, then so be it. Just another DIM that wouldn't know he was in a war until he took one in the head. You get no mulligans! Stick it, Mr. Apologist!
Justify Deny. Justify. Deny.

Do not rinse. Just repeat over and over.

Sorry Romper. You choose to be ignorant. I choose to laugh at you. Welcome to a Free Country!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171387 Sep 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't, but how many were there? Does that number represent the bulk of U.S. Moslems?
If you're referring to the Hell's Angels, does it matter what they said^ They're scum.
Odd, I don't fear the Hell's Angels but I do fear Muslims in MY country! Screw you sympathizers. Move!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171388 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Anyone that has to shout "I'm a patriot" over the rooftops is NOT a patriot. Real patriots act, they don't go around pounding their chests.
Act? You mean like a motorcycle rally to drown out the Islamic garbage?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171389 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Never thought it would have been possible, but you have just outdone American commie Lady. Talk about treason ! Quoting the adversary's media against your president, and what's more amazing, is that you have no idea what went on behind the scenes when Putin and Obama met, and how perhaps the threat of an imminent attack may have brought Hassad to open up his gas hideouts. But never mind that, no matter what it looks like, you can always quote the allied media when they criticize Obama , and don't forget, they do it in a respectful way, which the Russians don't, you do NOT side with the Russians against your country, your president. Good thing you were just a toddler when Hitler was dictator, as it's a sure thing you would have inveighed against FDR via German Goebbels-controlled media. Shame on you. Now go hide behind the flag, soil it, blaspheme it.
Tissue? Take a hike Mr. Buttinski! What a disgrace you are.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171390 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper. You choose to be ignorant. I choose to laugh at you. Welcome to a Free Country!
Why does the word "bullshyt" come to mind? I really don't give a shyt what you do, you sorry azz sympathizer! Sorry queer, you have no backbone. You've already proven that. FU and yours, Twink!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171391 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Odd, I don't fear the Hell's Angels but I do fear Muslims in MY country! Screw you sympathizers. Move!
"MY Country!" Now that is funny!(Yes Romper - I am laughing at you again)

Poor Lil Romper needs to buy his own little island - or maybe just move to Leith.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171392 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why does the word "bullshyt" come to mind? I really don't give a shyt what you do, you sorry azz sympathizer! Sorry queer, you have no backbone. You've already proven that. FU and yours, Twink!
And yet you get so upset every time I laugh at your pathetic rants ...

Poor puss boi. Still afraid of bars? Have you found anything that you aren't afraid of?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171393 Sep 12, 2013
I'll bet Romper has a warehouse full of "Sharia law" email fables. Just a guess
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171395 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I'll bet Romper has a warehouse full of "Sharia law" email fables. Just a guess
Hey bigshot, anytime you want a free air-boat ride, you just let me know. Otay? Little man with a big mouth and no way to back it up. You're a disgrace. Air-boat ride? C'mon good buddy, put your money where your mouth is! Oh yea, you don't have any money. Street scum.

Ottawa

#171396 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue? Take a hike Mr. Buttinski! What a disgrace you are.
Disgrace? True disgrace is someone like Rogue turncoat who crosses enemy lines and joins his country's opponents, or Justice ha ha LRs who thinks Hell's Angels are better citizens than U.S. Moslems who, for the most part, are law-abiding citizens. And Hell's are?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171397 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bigshot, anytime you want a free air-boat ride, you just let me know. Otay? Little man with a big mouth and no way to back it up. You're a disgrace. Air-boat ride? C'mon good buddy, put your money where your mouth is! Oh yea, you don't have any money. Street scum.
Hmmmm. I'm sure some loud mouthed bigot declared he was going to be in my town ... Then ran away and hid. Not sure if that was because he was ashamed that he couldn't afford to buy his own beer or if he was just afraid of his own shadow.....

Busy day at the gas station puss boi?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#171399 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! Ever hear of the 1st Amendment? Looks to me like you are trying to deprive us of our 1st Amendment Right!
You live in the wrong country to even cry treason, you aren't even authorized to make such an assumption and even if you do, it doesn't hold water.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171401 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Disgrace? True disgrace is someone like Rogue turncoat who crosses enemy lines and joins his country's opponents, or Justice ha ha LRs who thinks Hell's Angels are better citizens than U.S. Moslems who, for the most part, are law-abiding citizens. And Hell's are?
This coming from a liar like you? No one gives a shyt what you have to say. Get it? Patriots act, right? Well, they did and you don't like it. Tough titties, dumnshyt
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#171402 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just the Libtard Democrats. I voted for Sen. Sam Nunn in 1990 and I might just vote for Alvin Brown for Jacksonville mayor next election.
Oh, I am slightly upset with him as they are trying to save the Jacksonville Skyway system. Oh, just noticed, the JTA Skyway did not get a federal grant. GOOD!
JTA Skyway Expansion Loses:
Sep. 12, 2013
http://www.metrojacksonville.com/article/2013...
Sam Nunn and Richard Lugar did very important work with trying to curb Nuclear Proliferation.

I am glad you voted for Nunn.

I respect both men, but make no mistake both were corporate hack prostitutes just like more than 99% of all Republicans and more than 95% of all Democrats.

My numbers are not important but you get the gist.

There are very few authentic conservatives in Washington DC and same is true of authentic liberals.

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama passed Republican legislation which hurt middle class and working poor Americans.

Same is true of Reagan and the corporate Bush's.

The only people benefitting are the people in Congress, Wall Street, and the talking air heads on TV and Radio.

A POX ON BOTH HOUSES!

We need a Peoples Party to represent 99% of our masses instead of continuing to benefit the wealthy few who own most of Washington DC.

http://www.cps-news.com/
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#171403 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You got one thing correct, this is a Free Country and it is my right to pick those that I shall live by or associate with.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171404 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. I'm sure some loud mouthed bigot declared he was going to be in my town ... Then ran away and hid. Not sure if that was because he was ashamed that he couldn't afford to buy his own beer or if he was just afraid of his own shadow.....
Busy day at the gas station puss boi?
I'll pay for your gas! C'mon little man, put up or shut up! We have plenty of open fields around here. Strange, I thought Indiana had them too but you weren't able to find one. LMAO! Offered to buy me a drink at his phag hangout. LMAO! What a frickin' coward. LMAO! Gas station? Man, you're dumber than you'll ever know. Really. Obviously, you know nothing of oil and gas exploration. I'll give you a hint, it doesn't occur at a gas station. LMAO!! What an idiotic tool! Get back to me if you ever grow a pair. Streetscum
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

#171406 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know what the ration of Canadian-American crossing the border both ways is. But I do know there are many Americans coming to Canada legally for health care as the differential is health care costs often justifies the travel and hotel costs incurred. An example is the cost of child birth which in Canada comes to anywhere from $6000 to $8,000 for the total procedure from first visit to the birth to follow-up. In the U.S., same procedure is, minimum, double and up to 5 times. In Neward NJ, we have friends whose giving birth cost them $30,000. We gasped. He is self-employed, they had no insurance, could not afford premiums. He has no idea how they are going to pay it off. As is known, many Americans go to the Caribbean , Mexico and South American for affordable treatment, again, with the savings well worth the travel expenses.
As to top medical care, yes, the US ranks at the top worldwide. Well known that is. But, how many can afford it, all of those without insurance or with inadequate coverage? Happily, obamacare will hopefully level the field. But many world potentates gravitate to the US for top-rated health care while ordinary Americans cannot access it due to incredible costs.
Some Canadians go to the US for desperate health care, often winding up no better as when you're done, you're done. Some don't want to wait in line. Their privilege and right. On the whole, we get better results as eventually every patient gets looked after, no blatant "jump-the-queue" scenarios and our life expectancy is almost 3 years longer -(yours I believe ranks 29th in the OECĐ of 34 nations)even though our eating and exercise habits are largely identical. Best you do some studies before jumping to conclusions.
In conclusion, were I filthy rich, I'd opt for American medicine. But being filthy very middle class, I'll opt for ours, thank you.
Sarah Palin used to come to Canada for free health care from Alaska.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min positronium 1,216,546
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr timmy 71,939
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cheftell 69,599
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Mothra 52,693
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr curiousity 99,353
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]